Chapter 96

In the network, the audio proof posted by Xia An to whitewash the little mistress black material has not been put on for a long time, and the fire hasn't died.

As the results, Xia Jinghao's daughter's response video was out, and it was also put on the Internet in various forms.

That is more channels than Xia An.

So before the first wave subsides, a new wave rises. Xia Jinghao and her daughter occupied the hot search list after Xia An.

[It's the little princess of a big family, the temperament looks really different from ordinary people! so beautiful! Good temperament! ]

[Children will not lie, suddenly feel that Xia An is a bit too much. ]

[I also think that the child is still young, only about five years old. Such a small child, certainly will not lie. ]

[To tell the truth, Xia An audio can also be faked. Even if it is not fake, then if her relationship with Fu Xian is true, then the audio can be forged completely! ]

[Heart pains for Xia Jinghao, distressed for Xia Jinghao's daughter, really too unlucky, actually met Xia An such a shameless little mistress. ]

[Looking for a school can't find it by yourself? Have to find someone else's husband? ]

......

Looking at the overwhelming negative comments of Xia An on the network, Han Yue feels really bad .

He did not expect that this matters would develop to this stage where they are right now.

However, indirectly, he also understood that Xia An has offended the Big Guy, and how deep hatred between the two of them.

Although he did not know much about the beginning and the end of the matter, but based on his understanding of Xia An, Xia An would never tell such a lie.

Compared with Xia An and Xia Jinghao's daughter, Han Yue feels that Xia An's credibility is even greater.

It's just that this matter is bad. Xia Jinghao did not personally come out to clarify Xia An's audio, but pushed her five-year-old daughter out.

This has caused the public's good opinion to subconsciously move toward Xia Jinghao.

"Han Yue, what should we do now? We already found the theme and venue for the next week, now..."

When the staff saw Han Yue's stress looks, she embarrassedly asked.

After all, now two of the guest has also withdrawn, and the sponsors of the program are all divested, even the TV station... is not very friendly to them.

Now is really a big crisis for their show!

Can they survive like the past... It's really a bit hanging!

"First, suspend all the arrangements for the next phase."

Han Yue narrowed down his eyes and decisively issued this order.

He understands that even if Xia An sends a clarified audio, it is still useless.

The plan to block Xia An is still unfolding.

Now, he can clearly feel that this is just a beginning.

Next, it will be more and more disadvantageous for Xia An and their program group.

Since the last time he refused to kick Xia An out, "Come on! Challenger!", now he is tied in the same boat with Xia An.

Even if he wants to leave Xia An now, he can't retreat.