Chapter 84

While being entangled, Xia An soon ushered in fourth phase recording of "Come on! Challenger!

Similarly, while recording the fourth episode, "Come on! Challenger! broadcast for second phase is about to begin.

Along with "Come on! Challenger! first phase of the broadcast, all the guests value are no longer the same as before.

Even the network anchor, He Xiaoxiao, because of this program, also become more well-know than before. Other than a network red anchor, she also participated in events in front of the public.

She received a lot of other notices because of this program.

And the other three male guests were even more incredible.

Among the six people, only Xia An hadn't joined any notice. She just concentrate on the filming. Come on! Challenger! 》.

There are also model photos with Allen.

The other job, even the film directed by the American Director in the United States, Director Grace, she only decided to try, but has not flown over to negotiate and sign a contract.

So, for now, Xia An, the hottest female guest on the show, is also the least exposed guest.

Originally, Xia An also felt that it was also very good, since she was too lazy to receive any programs.

However, she did not expect that the "Mommy's back" program group will directly offered prices of 8 million. This price, to tell the truth, makes Xia An very heart-throbbing ah!

So after a few days of entanglement, when "Come on! Challenger! fourth phase began the recording, Xia An simply told Han Yue about her matter.

"What? You said "Mommy's back" program group offers 8 million to invite you to be a guest?!"

When Xia An told Han Yue about this, Han Yue's eyes suddenly stared at her widely, somewhat feeling incredible.

"What's wrong, is it a lot?"

Xia An saw Han Yue look surprised, so she asked with some doubts.

After all, when she participated in "Come on! Challenger! " recording, there are not much rewards to take."

"Not at all, with your current heat, eight million is indeed good. I am surprised because "Mommy's back" is so fast."

Han Yue said with emotion. After all, Xia An has just started to be popular. In fact, there are still a lot of people in the circle with wait-and-see attitude.

"Mommy's back" can quickly offer a good amount of money to hire Xia An means they are also very optimistic about Xia An's prospects.

But considering the fact that Xia An and the little guy was on Weibo hot search a while ago, he can understand why the "Mommy's back" program group did so.

"Han Ge, then do you think I should participate?"

Because she didn't have much understanding about this kind of thing, Xia An subconsciously threw the problem to Han Yue who understands the entertainment industry very well.