Chapter 85

"What? Xia An will to take her bas..." The word has not yet been spoken, Xia Jinghao suddenly realized that the person at the other end of the phone is not a subordinate she can treat wantonly so she quickly changed her words.

"Xia An and her son are going to participate in《Mommy's Back!》?!"

Once Xia Jinghao heard the words from the phone, her beautiful facial features instantly twisted up.

She has also mixed up in the entertainment industry and has a better understanding of all kinds of things in the entertainment industry.

《Mommy's Back!》is a show she knew.

And she knew it because she used to be invited to participate in
《Mommy's Back!》by its program group.

However, at the beginning, she insisted that she was more noble than those kind of show in the entertainment circle, so she refused.

But even so, she knew how powerful the show was.

Because this show, not only had saved a few not-so-popular stars with no heat, but also made the child's stars on fire!

Originally, she had been unsuccessful in all kinds of suppression on Xia An.

She did so much, not only it didn't blacken Xia An, but Xia An was even more popular because of it. This is enough to make her angry.

If, Xia An really participate in the 《Mommy's Back!》a national-level parent-child interactive reality show this time, then, she thought, not only Xia An is going to be on fire, but even the bastard that she has driven out of the door will become a small star.

The more Xia Jing think, the more she feels that if Xia An participate in this program, she will become a person who can't be suppressed by her anymore.

And, she and her bastard son will be more chic than her...

No way! She must not let Xia An participate in this variety show!

But, how can she convince the
《Mommy's Back!》program to give up on Xia An?

After all, to be honest, the current Xia An is indeed very popular right now... while the one in her family is obviously unreliable.

If she didn't find out this time, Xia An that b**** will surely join this show.

"Mom, what's wrong to you?"

Suddenly, a sweet voice was passed into Xia Jinghao's ears.

"Mom is not happy because of the bad woman, isn't?"

Xia Jing looked up, and saw her daughter's tender lips mumbling, while looking at her with her big, watery eyes.

Seeing her own cute, delicate baby doll, Xia Jinghao's heart suddenly softened, so she embraced her baby daughter in her arms.

"All this time, only Qiqi truly loves mom."

Recently, because of Xia An's issue, she and her husband Fu Xian have been in the cold war for many days.

They both loved each other for so many years, and since they got married, they have never had a quarrel.

But this time, they got into a fight because Xia An was looking for a school...

Thinking about it, Xia Jinghao hates Xia An very much.

The only people she hates in her life is only two people, and one of them is Xia An.