Chapter 126

As soon as Xia An returned to the suite she currently lived, she saw Han Yue sitting on the sofa in the lobby of the suite, waiting for her.

"Xia An, you are back!"

When he saw Xia An was back, Han Yue hurriedly put the tablet aside, stood up and greeted Xia An.

"Han He, what's going on?"

Watching Han Yue's eagerness, Xia An frowned slightly. She couldn't finish her hot pot, so her mood was very bad right now!

"What's going on?"

Looking at Xia An's somewhat unhappy look, Han Yue laughed.

"Xia An, I found that you really loved food! You are really destined to mix in our circle!"

"Han He, what are you talking about?"

"You come and take a look at this. "

Han Yue took the tablet computer he had just thrown aside, and handed it to Xia An.

After receiving the tablet, Xia An first asked those two little guys to go back to their room to play, picked up the tablet and looked at it.

When she finished reading the content on the tablet, she was completely speechless.

"I'm just eating a meal. How did it caused so much commotion? Am I a national treasure panda?"

Watching her photos being uploaded to the Internet and being edited to look like a blond, Xia An was really speechless.

Because of these two photos, she was unable to eat hot pot.

According to this situation, next time she wanted to eat so happily, it must be after she was out of business.

"Poof, Xia An, you're right. Right now, you are on the same level of panda, becoming a national treasure? Do you know, right now, you are on the trending list in the United States! You are completely on fire!"

Han Yue, who was amused with Xia An's behavior, laughed out loud.

Xia An sent him a glare and said angrily.

"Just these two photos made me on fire? Isn't this too exaggerated? Is it too easy to be a star in the United States?"

"Of course not! Just these two photos couldn't make you on fire. What really make you popular, is this!"

Han Yue took the tablet computer, swiped the smooth screen a few times, then showed the tweet from Terrace to Xia An.

Looking at the tweet on the screen and the number of likes and comments under the weibo post, she paused.

"Who is this person?"

"He is a world-class idol. At present, the number of his fans on social platforms reaches 100 million. He is a rock singer. Your two photos may only make you the popular in the United States for a certain time. However, with this tweet, you have become a 'star' in the United States. "

Han Yue said with emotion. He did not expect that Xia An would become famous in the United States so early!

He thought that Xia An could make a name for herself in the United States, relying on their variety show or the film directed by Grace.

However, he did not expect that Xia An famous in the United States due to a 'gossip'.

Hehehehe.. Although, this time, it was not really a scandal.

"So?"

Compared to Han Yue's emotions and excitement, Xia An was more indifferent.

"So? So we have to develop! FX TV just called to say that our contract content is to be modified! The treatment given to us will be better! Now, the initiatives are in our hands. For our variety show, I don't have to look at other anymore. Now we can choose any American TV stations at will ... "

Han Yueyue said more and more, getting excited, thinking of the benefits that they will gain by relying on Terrace.

However, he was excited, but Xia An was angry.

Before he finished talking about his "Great Plan", he was interrupted by Xia An.

"Stop! Why do I get more and more uncomfortable by time?" Only then Han Yue found out that Xia An seemed a bit upset.

"What's wrong?"

"Became famous because of a man? Sorry I'm not interested." Xia An said impatiently. She wasn't like other female stars. she had no particular desire for fame.

Moreover, even if she wanted to become famous, she wouldn't want to rely on a man to become famous.

"Uh ... Xia An, don't be angry. I didn't mean that you can only become famous using a man. I mean, we are equivalent to taking a shortcut. It 's up to you if you wanted to use it or not. "

Han Yue looked at Xia An with a smile. He was worried if she would do something once she was angry.

Now Xia An was his cash cow, couldn't he take good care of her?

"Although you have been pushed to the forefront by Terrace and become a celebrity in the United States, but to be really become famous in the United States, we have to show our true strength. You can rest assured that we would absolutely not relying on men."

Listening to Han Yue's words, Xia An softly snorted, but there was still some discomfortable in her heart.

As long as she remember that she finally found a hot pot restaurant with a very authentic taste, but she was rushed back after the hotpot was only half-eaten, she would feel very uncomfortable.