Chapter 120

"It's okay, director, I can still play better. Just now I always feel that Joan's image shouldn't be so rough and aesthetic."

The reason why Xia An would say this is because, although the role of Joan in the script of "Return to The Earth" is similar to her ,there are still some differences.

That is -

"Right! Right! Right!Joan was a dancer before she was injected by the purification agent, so her actions do have to be more graceful. Even in a fight, she should have a sense of beauty."

Because Grace was really too impressed with Xia An 'Chinese Kung Fu', he had momentarily forgotten about some of Joan's characteristics.

It wasn't until Xia An said so then he suddenly remembered that the role of Joan could not be played so rough.

When he was looking for the heroine, Joan, his main goal was actually on the dancer.

It is a pity that after he met several famous dancers, they couldn't meet his interpretation of the heroin.

Until a friend accidentally recommended Xia An, such a baby.

"Ann, can you do it?"

In fact, it is not very important whether to dance or not. After all, the script is his own, so he can do whatever he wants.

However, he also hoped that Xia An could do it, as she said, to play more beautifully.

"No problem."

Xia An nodded and smiled confidently.

When it comes to her and Joan's role, the biggest difference may be the identity of Joan as a dancer.

The heroine, Joan, is a carefree and happy dancer before the biochemical crisis broke out.

When the biochemical crisis broke out, she was one of the purifier who joined the Hundred Talents Program. She was injected with the purifying agent together with other contractors and was frozen in the laboratory to wait for the elimination of biochemical viruses on the earth ...

Although Xia An is not a dancer and do not know how to dance.

However, her body is very flexible. She also has the explosive beauty and her learning ability was very strong.

There is a saying, even if you haven't eaten pork, haven't you seen a pig run?

During the end of the world, what kind of people she hasn't see? All kind of people who are also pretending to be beautiful in the last days, she has seen all.

So to say, if she needs to act beautifully, she can just imitate it. After all, there is not much difficulty in imitating people.

"Okay, then, let's do this again!"

Grace clapped her hands And asked everyone to finish their makeup. After Xia An changed into a new white dress, he waved his hand.

"Action!"

As soon as Grace's voice fell, all the actors repeated the scene they had just performed.

The actions and lines are exactly the same as before.

However, at the moment when Xia An started acting, her actions were completely different from the previous one!

If the previous set of fighting moves were done in one go, very clean and explosive.

But this time, Xia An's fighting action was really beautiful!

Every action brings the feminine beauty, but without losing strength.

If the foreigner knows Tai Chi, they will understand that although Xia An's play is soft and looks very beautiful, she is actually *using softeness to conquer strength.

Of course, Xia An doesn't like this style of play.

Because it is too fancy, because of the excessive pursuit of beauty, it is necessary to reduce a lot of offensiveness.

During the last days, they are the least practical. After all, in the last days, their pursuit is more about killing, killing zombies with the fastest speed.

The crowd looked at Xia An's beautiful, dance-like movements, and fell into a trance again.

This time, even Grace was completely stupefied.

However, this time everyone was astonished by Xia An's beautiful and graceful movements!

So, after this set of moves by Xia An, they were once again ... NG.

"Ann, I'm really sorry."

When Grace came back to his sense, he was frustrated!

Xia An's set of actions just now can be called perfect!

Such a set of action shots can be called classic!

He has been shooting movies for so many years, and dare to say that he is a director of action films.

However, the action film he has watched, or the action scene he has directed, non of them has outstanding performance as well as Xia An!

Whether it's a simple and handsome play, or a beautiful and flawless play, Xia An is the one and only actor who can do it.

Looking at Grace's vexed expression, although Xia An was a bit tired of this continuous NG remake, she still said again.

"It's okay, let's do it again. Director, this time, I will definitely play better than before ..."

Xia An was not lying, after all, this is the first time she imitated this fancy style, so the second time, she will be much more proficient.

Therefore, she is still very confident.

It just......

Upon hearing Xia An's words, Grace's eyes lit up immediately, and the vexed expression on her face turned into excitement.

"Oh! Really Ann? That's really great!"

The crowd, once they listened to Xia An's words, were very curious. After all, in their eyes, Xia An's scene just now has been super beautiful.

But now, Xia An actually said she can play better than before? ? ?

.......

I've decided to forget all the sadness and continue with my life! Thanks for your support my dear readers!