Transmigrated To Be Delicate...

By seirrasoffy

In the doomsdays, Xia An, who had the power to raise her beauty died. As soon as she opened her eyes, she fou... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Just FYI
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Don't click!!!
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102ź
Chapter 103
Chapter 104
Chapter 105
Hye guys..
Chapter 106
Chapter 107
Chapter 108
Chapter 109
Chapter 110
Chapter 111
Chapter 112
Chapter 113
Chapter 114
Chapter 115
Chapter 116
Chapter 117
Chapter 118
Chapter 119
Chapter 121
Chapter 122
Chapter 123
Chapter 124
Chapter 125
Chapter 126
Chapter 127
Chapter 128
Chapter 129
Chapter 130
Chapter 131
Chapter 132
Chapter 133
Chapter 134
Chapter 135
Chapter 136
Chapter 137
Chapter 138
Chapter 139
Chapter 140
Chapter 141
Chapter 142
Chapter 143
Chapter 144
Chapter 145
Chapter 146
Chapter 147
Chapter 148
Chapter 149
Chapter 150
Chapter 151
Chapter 152
Chapter 153
Chapter 154
Chapter 155
Chapter 156
Chapters 157
Chapter 158
Chapter 159
Chapter 160
Chapter 161
Chapter 162
Chapter 163
Chapter 164[raw]
Chapter 165
Chapter 166[raw]

Chapter 120

7.7K 354 40
By seirrasoffy

"It's okay, director, I can still play better. Just now I always feel that Joan's image shouldn't be so rough and aesthetic."

The reason why Xia An would say this is because, although the role of Joan in the script of "Return to The Earth" is similar to her ,there are still some differences.

That is -

"Right! Right! Right!Joan was a dancer before she was injected by the purification agent, so her actions do have to be more graceful. Even in a fight, she should have a sense of beauty."

Because Grace was really too impressed with Xia An 'Chinese Kung Fu', he had momentarily forgotten about some of Joan's characteristics.

It wasn't until Xia An said so then he suddenly remembered that the role of Joan could not be played so rough.

When he was looking for the heroine, Joan, his main goal was actually on the dancer.

It is a pity that after he met several famous dancers, they couldn't meet his interpretation of the heroin.

Until a friend accidentally recommended Xia An, such a baby.

"Ann, can you do it?"

In fact, it is not very important whether to dance or not. After all, the script is his own, so he can do whatever he wants.

However, he also hoped that Xia An could do it, as she said, to play more beautifully.

"No problem."

Xia An nodded and smiled confidently.

When it comes to her and Joan's role, the biggest difference may be the identity of Joan as a dancer.

The heroine, Joan, is a carefree and happy dancer before the biochemical crisis broke out.

When the biochemical crisis broke out, she was one of the purifier who joined the Hundred Talents Program. She was injected with the purifying agent together with other contractors and was frozen in the laboratory to wait for the elimination of biochemical viruses on the earth ...

Although Xia An is not a dancer and do not know how to dance.

However, her body is very flexible. She also has the explosive beauty and her learning ability was very strong.

There is a saying, even if you haven't eaten pork, haven't you seen a pig run?

During the end of the world, what kind of people she hasn't see? All kind of people who are also pretending to be beautiful in the last days, she has seen all.

So to say, if she needs to act beautifully, she can just imitate it. After all, there is not much difficulty in imitating people.

"Okay, then, let's do this again!"

Grace clapped her hands And asked everyone to finish their makeup. After Xia An changed into a new white dress, he waved his hand.

"Action!"

As soon as Grace's voice fell, all the actors repeated the scene they had just performed.

The actions and lines are exactly the same as before.

However, at the moment when Xia An started acting, her actions were completely different from the previous one!

If the previous set of fighting moves were done in one go, very clean and explosive.

But this time, Xia An's fighting action was really beautiful!

Every action brings the feminine beauty, but without losing strength.

If the foreigner knows Tai Chi, they will understand that although Xia An's play is soft and looks very beautiful, she is actually *using softeness to conquer strength.

Of course, Xia An doesn't like this style of play.

Because it is too fancy, because of the excessive pursuit of beauty, it is necessary to reduce a lot of offensiveness.

During the last days, they are the least practical. After all, in the last days, their pursuit is more about killing, killing zombies with the fastest speed.

The crowd looked at Xia An's beautiful, dance-like movements, and fell into a trance again.

This time, even Grace was completely stupefied.

However, this time everyone was astonished by Xia An's beautiful and graceful movements!

So, after this set of moves by Xia An, they were once again ... NG.

"Ann, I'm really sorry."

When Grace came back to his sense, he was frustrated!

Xia An's set of actions just now can be called perfect!

Such a set of action shots can be called classic!

He has been shooting movies for so many years, and dare to say that he is a director of action films.

However, the action film he has watched, or the action scene he has directed, non of them has outstanding performance as well as Xia An!

Whether it's a simple and handsome play, or a beautiful and flawless play, Xia An is the one and only actor who can do it.

Looking at Grace's vexed expression, although Xia An was a bit tired of this continuous NG remake, she still said again.

"It's okay, let's do it again. Director, this time, I will definitely play better than before ..."

Xia An was not lying, after all, this is the first time she imitated this fancy style, so the second time, she will be much more proficient.

Therefore, she is still very confident.

It just......

Upon hearing Xia An's words, Grace's eyes lit up immediately, and the vexed expression on her face turned into excitement.

"Oh! Really Ann? That's really great!"

The crowd, once they listened to Xia An's words, were very curious. After all, in their eyes, Xia An's scene just now has been super beautiful.

But now, Xia An actually said she can play better than before? ? ?

.......

I've decided to forget all the sadness and continue with my life! Thanks for your support my dear readers!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.8K 14 2
Su Jing transmigrated into a story. Now, you might think that's all well and good, but let's not forget one crucial detail: Su Jing was not the star...
42.3K 691 20
Dong Jiahui, the daughter of the Dong family, was kicked out of the house by the Lu family because she had been married for three years and was unabl...
2.8M 109K 138
Ye Zexi transmigrated as the big villain in a danmei novel, who shares the same name as him. Then, he found out that everyone regards him as an imagi...
353 0 8
Nie AnAn woke up one day and realized that she had transmigrated as the villain's adoptive sister. In the novel, the villain conquered left and right...