The Forbidden love ( The Ulti...

By Daxlinstar90

The BloodMoon Pack is the strongest Wolf pack in the entire Wolf Clan, we rule the clans. My father, King Roe... More

PROLOGUE
Chapter 1 - The Betrayal
Chapter 2- Leaving The Old School
Chapter 3- Starting A New School
Chapter 4- Meeting Jorkallun
Chapter 5- Meeting Sarah And Lolly
Chapter 6. The Amazon Warriors
Chapter 7. Meeting Jason
Chapter 8 - AVONMORA
Chapter 9 - SECRETS AND THAROLLIN
Chapter 10 - A SUPRISE VISIT
Chapter 11 - VISITING HER HOME
Chapter 12 - SELENA
Chapter 13- CROSSING JASON PATH
Chapter 14 - CONFUSED FEELINGS
Chapter 15 - LOLLY
Chapter 16 - TAMARA'S VISIT
Chapter 17 - FALLING IN LOVE WITH RAE
CHAPTER 18- THE VISIT AND SARAH
CHAPTER 19- HEALING QUEEN ROSA
CHAPTER 20- THE MIRACLE HEALING
CHAPTER 21- QUEEN ROSA
CHAPTER 22- RAE'S TWO WISHES
CHAPTER 23- RAE'S TWO WISHES (PART TWO)
CHAPTER 24 - THE ROSES
CHAPTER 25 - THE TRUCE
CHAPTER 26 - BROKEN ENGAGEMENT AND CONFESSIONS
CHAPTER 27 - CONFESSIONS... J & A
Not A Chapter.....
Chapter 28- THAROLLIN AND THE PLAN
Chapter 29- THE DISGUISE
CHAPTER 30- THE TRUTH REVEALED
Chapter 31 - THE MILLENNIUM WOLF
Chapter 32 - MEETING THAROLLIN
Chapter 33 - TRIBRID AND THE WITCH SOUL CONNECTION.
Chapter 34 - THE TRIBRID AND HIS SOULMATE.
Chapter 35 - FATHER AND DAUGHTER
Chapter 36 - LOLLY AND RAE
Chapter 37 - MICHAEL AND THAROLLIN
Chapter 38 - KNOWING THE TRUTH
Chapter 39 - THAROLLIN AND LOLLY
Chapter 40 - FORGOTTEN MEMORIES
Chapter 41 - THAROLLIN AND RAE
Chapter 42 - LOLLY AND DEAN
Chapter 43 - MEETING LOLLY'S FATHER.
Chapter 44 - DARKNESS AND LIGHT
Chapter 45 - THAROLLIN IN SCHOOL
Not A Chapter
Chapter 47 - LUCIFER PART TWO
Chapter 48 - AARON'S PLAN
Chapter 49 - LUCIFER'S BONES
CHAPTER 50 - RESTORING AVONMORA'S SOUL
CHAPTER 51 - FREEING LUCIFER'S SOUL
END OF BOOK 1. CHAPTER 52- THE DANGEROUS PLAN
Announcement.

Chapter 46 - LUCIFER

107 3 0
By Daxlinstar90

Chapter 46

'When I despair, I remember that all through history the way of truth and love have always won. There have been tyrants and murderers, and for a time they can seem invincible, but in the end, they always fall. Think of it--always. There is neither happiness nor misery in the world; there is only the comparison of one state with another, nothing more. He who has felt the deepest grief is best able to experience supreme happiness. We must have felt what it is to die, Morrel, that we may appreciate the enjoyments of life.
" Live, then, and be happy, beloved children of my heart, and never forget that until the day God will deign to reveal the future to man, all human wisdom is contained in these two words, 'Wait and Hope. Do not let your fire go out, spark by irreplaceable spark in the hopeless swamps of the not-quite, the not-yet, and the not-at-all. Do not let the hero in your soul perish in lonely frustration for the life you deserved and have never been able to reach. The world you desire can be won. It exists.. it is real.. it is possible.. it's yours. I believe that imagination is stronger than knowledge. That myth is more potent than history. That dreams are more powerful than facts. That hope always triumphs over experience. That laughter is the only cure for grief. And I believe that love is stronger than death.'

❤❤❤❤ LUCIFER ❤❤❤❤

"D-did y-y-you j-ju-just sa-say I cal-called y-y-you a R-rif-riff-riffraff?" Jack asked trying to sound surprised but failed woefully at his acting attempt. "I totally h-have no i-idea of what you are saying Sire." He added with a forced smile.

"Today is the first day I came into this school with my daughter, and I got insulted by a boy." Tharollin said looking at Jack with an evil glint in his eyes. "How old are you anyway?" He asked casually at the shaking man.

"I-i am eight hundr-" Jack started to say but got interrupted by Tharollin.

"Stand up when talking to me, I am now the school proprietor and you are now my student or better still my teacher I am yet to employ." Tharollin said.

How he managed to get up and stayed upright with his legs still shaking remains a mystery to Jack. "I am ei-eight Hund-hundred years o-old S-sire (800)." Jack manage to stammered out.

"Eight hundred years old? And there I thought you are like two thousand years old (2,000) you know, with the way you carry yourself as if you are the oldest creature in the Supernaturals, not knowing you are just eight hundred years old." Rae said with a smile as she turned her head to face Jack.

"I just get insulted by a child." Tharollin said after a while. "Why did you call me a riffraff or is that how you call your student's parents names the first time you see them?" Tharollin asked.

"I-i am so so-sorry S-si-sire, I-i th-thought it was so-somebody el-else t-th-that was cau-causing the up-uproar in m-my school with my ha-har-hardwo-working stu-student Rae. H-how can I call the great Tharollin a R-rif-riff-riffraff?" Jack asked as he stared at father and daughter who just glue their eyes on him. "It doe-doesn't m-make a-any sen-sense to me sire." He managed to speak. "I ap-apolo-gise for my un-uncalled be-hav-ior Sire, it won't rep-repeat it-se-self again."

"Who built the school?" Tharollin asked suddenly picking interest in it.

"A-all the K-kings and Q-queens bo-both con-tribu-ted to bu-build the sch-school Sire." Jack said.

"I see." Tharollin muse and decided to ease the man worries a little. "Relax boy, I am not here to eat you up. I have forgiven you for calling me that name." Tharollin told him. "You won't die today so calm your nerves down." He added and laughed.

Jack nodded his head afraid to speak.

"Why aren't you laughing along with me?" Tharollin demanded as he scowl at Jack playfully 😜.

Jack suddenly burst out laughing and Tharollin joined him afterwards 🤣. Jack laughter was the loudest that Tharollin has to stop his laugh and look at Jack as if he had grown two heads and chuckle slightly.

Rae smirked at her proprietor finding the whole situation funny😌.

"If you punish my daughter for this and she tells me, count yourself dead then. I may still be adapting to the new changes in the Supernatural Kingdoms as it wasn't like this one thousand years ago, but it won't take me half a minute to trace your house or your hideout and silence you for good." Tharollin said as Jack stopped his laugh.

"Of course Sire." Jack responded managing to get himself on track once again.

Tharollin stood up from the seat and lay his hand on Jack's head suddenly that Jack almost scream in fear, but the scream trying to come out seized in his throat by Tharollin's stares. He thought the devil 👹  wanted to kill him

If Tharollin hasn't lock his gaze with him giving Jack that his famous evil look, all the whole Kingdoms would have heard his bloody screams by now.

"I am not eating you, relax." Tharollin told him as he patted Jack's hair like a toddler. "With the power invested in me by Tharollin, you may now reclaim your position as the head proprietor of the Supernaturals school." Tharollin added as he left the table to stand behind Rae who also get up to her feet.

"You can now take back what is rightfully yours that was forcefully taken away from you Mr Jack." Rae said walking towards the office door.

"Thank you Sire." Jack said trying to find his breath.

"Come on father let's go." Rae said and opened the door. "We are going through the door this time around." She added.

Sarah who had pressed her ear 👂 to the door, so that she won't miss out any words, wasn't quick enough to remove her head that was placed hard against the door. She could have fallen with a loud thud if not for the timely Intervention of Jorkallun who grab hold of her in her waist firmly.

"Wow, I never knew you are the gossip type Jorkallun." Rae taunted the Dragon boy. "I would understand for Sarah, but you… I never thought to see you eavesdropping in anyone conversation since you always do that 'I am a dragon and I know all the stuff'." She added.

Jorkallun laughs. "You never ceases to amaze me, Rae."

"And who are they?" Tharollin voice sounded behind Rae as he closed the door behind him.

Jack fell down to the ground flat immediately the door was shut, his heart racing faster that he was sure Tharollin would hear it. He started thinking about his life from when he was a little baby.

Tharollin regarded the two students standing in front of his daughter. This was the first time he was seeing the two people and his eyes were glued on Jorkallun who kept smiling at his daughter… his red hair shows he is a dragon Prince. Hmm interesting...

"They are my friends skull man." Rae answered.

"Is that your boyfriend?" Tharollin demanded still looking at Jorkallun. "He is still smiling at you and I don't like it."

"He is my friend and the girl beside him is his girlfriend." Rae told her father. "I haven't set my eyes on my boyfriend though to introduce him to you."

"If you say so child, I just don't like his smile." Tharollin said his eyes still on Jorkallun.

"Why is that stupid handsome boy not here Jorkallun?" Rae demanded. "He could have heard the noise by now and show his face."

"I don't think he will come to school today Rae." Jorkallun answered. "They are preparing for the coming Wolf festival and his cousins are around." He added.

"How did you know that?" Raa asked.

"I visited him last night." Jorkallun answered.

"So he is your father?" Sarah asked shyly still in shock about the new discovery.

"Yup, the scary man is my father." Rae replied still thinking about Jason.

"Wow, I never expected to see him in flesh, my mother will be so surpris-"

"In as much as I love the attention I am having right now, I still got some other things I want to do." Tharollin said interrupting Sarah. "Rae I will meet you at home. Goodbye strange friends of my daughter." He added and was about to transform to his smoke form when Sarah's voice stopped him.

"Wait, I want to tell you something that is very important." Sarah said. "But in private, you and Rae together, please." She added.

"You know, you should thank your stars you are friends with my daughter, I would have let my dark smoke consume you for stopping my transformation." Tharollin said. "I hope what you are about to say is worth the wait."

"It is sire." Sarah responded. "Let's go over to my boyfriend class which is more secure than here." She added.

Sarah lead the way with Jorkallun and Rae and Tharollin followed them sending a cold chill smile to the students who didn't faint whenever he passes a classroom.

They entered Jorkallun class.

"What is it?" Tharollin demanded before the door was shut.

"I know who Rae is." Sarah said, her voice changing from that timidly girl who is always shy to her warrior strong voice.

Rae eyes widen when she heard that. Tharollin quickly went into defense.

"How did you know?" Rae asked.

"I am also a mermaid too." Sarah revealed.

"You are what?" Tharollin asked, he didn't see that coming.

"A mermaid just like Rae." Sarah answered. "I was sent here to look for Selena and ended up finding you. I have known for long that you are a mermaid."

"You were sent here by who?" Tharollin demanded.

"By my mother, who is Selena's sister. Rae is my cousin sister and her mother is my aunt. Where I come from, there are still a lot of Mermaids and Mermen there." Sarah explained. "So you see sire, we are related which makes you my uncle." She said saying the last three statements as she stared directly to Tharollin.

"I know my instincts were right when I told Lillian that Selena wouldn't have popped out from nowhere." Tharollin said with a smile. "I was right then, Tamara lied to you all."

"Jorkallun, did you know about this?" Rae asked and turn her gaze to the red haired boy pretending to get angry at him.

"I am sorry I kept it away from you Rae, I promised Sarah I won't reveal it to anyone else unless she permits me." Jorkallun said with a guilty look.

"It's okay Jorkallun, I completely understand, I also told my handsome boyfriend not to reveal to anyone that I am a mermaid." Rae said and laughed out loud. "We do know how to keep secrets." She pointed out.

"Speaking of Tamara, I and my boyfriend over heard her when she and a water being with you were in a cave, probably hers, and you were asking them questions which they lied and said it was the King who had ordered the killin-" cutting her off.

"I know that, I have already found out the truth, I went there to ask her why she lied only for me to find out she has a daughter." Tharollin said trying to remember Tamara's daughter name he heard.

"The priestess has a what!?" Rae realized the shout came from her.

"Yes child, Tamara has a daughter who has a sunburn long hair and is really pretty to look at. We fought when she challenged me, though I didn't kill the beast she transformed into. I am trying to recall the name I heard Tamara called her daughter." Tharollin said thinking hard.

"Hold on a minute sir, did you say a beast?" Jorkallun asked in surprised. "Her daughter turned into a beast?"

"That's what I said dragon boy." Tharollin answered him and the name suddenly came to him. "I think Tamara's daughter's name is Lolly." He finally revealed.

Rae eyes widened in surprise.

Sarah eyes widened in surprise

Jorkallun wasn't left out.

"From your looks I guess this Lolly is attending this school, am I right?" Tharollin asked.

****

The water man couldn't think straight anymore.

How did Tharollin find the stone? He had made sure it wasn't seen.

No, he has to tell him now that Avonmora's soul is not with him anymore.

He started walking deeper and deeper inside the cave until he came to a deep pit.

No one could see what was inside the pit as it was a bottomless pit.

"Master, there is trouble." The water man said as he bent his head a little bit inside the pit.

A hideous creature 👹 flew out, nearly coming out of the pit but couldn't as the sound of chains echo around the cave. He was chained and has been chained for so long. He is the real Lucifer.

"Have you gotten the bones?" The creature demanded immediate only his big head could be seen.

"Not yet master, Tharollin successfully collected the bones from the Gate of Darkness but didn't give it to me. He also has the pure soul which can be used together with the bones." The water man said.

"This isn't good." The creature's thick voice vibrated the whole ground. "Has Raphael remember who he is yet?"

"No Master, he still thinks of me as his father and also as…. Lucifer." The water man answered him.

To Be Continued
Sharing is Caring.
Your votes and comments will be appreciated

Note:

This is a fictional Story from my own imagination.

Do not try to plagiarized this story.
All rights reserved, the whole of this story is a complete fiction. Any role related to someone either alive or dead is a mere coincidence.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

197K 4.3K 57
𝐊𝐨𝐥 𝐌𝐢𝐤𝐚𝐞𝐥𝐬𝐨𝐧 𝐱 𝐎𝐂 I am 𝐋𝐮𝐜𝐢𝐟𝐞𝐫. I am known as The Devil by humans. I don't mind. Punishing the bad is my duty. If I am deemed...
461K 13.1K 31
i'm a princess and a princess of what you may ask? my father is a werewolf, ohh wait. he is THE werewolf. he is king of all werewolf and my mother is...
29.1M 940K 58
An Abnormality. That is what Nicolette is. A monster that has to be kept hidden from the world. A witch. A vampire. A werewolf. All in one person...
793 80 20
BOOK ONE: THE STRONGEST POWER. My name is Hylla Knight. I'm 17 years old and have more going on in my life than any other average teenager. Probabl...