Jace Wayland Imagines

By bonniebird

Shadowhunters: Jace Wayland; This book is for Freeform's Jace Wayland . All of my Imagines, prompts, oneshots... More

Introduction
The Plan
Prompt
Jace
Prompt
Killer
Baby?
Prompt
The little wolf who cried
The little wolf who cried (Part Two)
Tink
Ew, Jace has feelings
Sign Language
Defender
Almost
Maybe I Like You
Mundane Love
Just Another Shadowhunter
You Heard Angel
To Love Is To Destroy
The Priceless Mundane
Magnus' Witchlet (Part One)
Magnus' Witchlet
Jealous
Twins
Hidden feelings
My Sister Is Not For Lovin Wayland
fake sister
Set up
Set up (Part Two)
Your fault
Untitled Part 31
Magnus' Witchlet (Part Three)
My Sister's Not For Lovin, Wayland (Part Two)
The argument
My Sister's Not For Loving, Wayland (Part Three)
My Sister's Not For Lovin, Wayland (Part Four)
The bad mission
Prompt
Not him
Envious
Weird Cult
Halloween Prompt ~ 2019
Christmas Prompt ~ 2019
Christmas prompt ~ 2019
One Night
One Night (Part Two)
Prompt
Prompt

Prompt

1.9K 51 0
By bonniebird

Jace had given you an outfit for Christmas. Izzy had picked it out you were sure. But it wasn't until the morning you were going to do self defence lessons with Jace and Alec that you realized. It was the first time you were wearing the outfit. You were dressed just like Jace.

Bar the trainers instead of combat boots. But when you fished out Izzy's gift to you, a pair of combat boots you felt a playful amusement. You weren't sure if they'd done it purposefully. You were sure if anyone had noticed it would have been Izzy so she got her gift in slight amusement.

When you arrive at the Institute you were allowed in. Alec had informed you that you were one of the few none Shadowhunters that were allowed to come and go. Magnus was another, though he could make the excuse of being there as a consultant if needed. The Shadowhunter who monitored who came and went would always scowl at you from the other side of their desk.

You made it through and rushed to Jace's room, knocking before letting yourself in. "How could you let me turn into you?"

Jace opened his eyes. He'd been lounging on the sofa and from the fresh runes you could see, it was clear to you, he'd been on a mission the night before. "You look great, like a real Shadowhunter!" He joked.

"As opposed to all those fake ones out there."

"You'd be surprised! Some people really try, they tried to break into Idris once but it didn't work." Jace said, adding the last part as if to reassure you.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

85.9K 1.1K 23
Hey tmi fans!! Welcome to the world of imagines of tmi ♡ You will find imagines that come from me and sometimes ones from others but then I will prom...
110K 2.4K 35
A bold young woman, Reader who doesn't have the will to care about consequences and is all over the place, takes a liking in Mr. everything has to be...
138K 4.3K 102
Its a fanfiction. It is based on the Malec couple from the Shadowhunters show. I love them . The work would include short one chapter stories about...
131K 5.2K 31
This is a Malec AU story. Alec is a young actor who just had his big break. He is going to work together with the well-known actor Magnus Bane. But A...