My Sister's Not For Lovin, Wayland (Part Four)

Despite your perfectly tousled hair, ruby red lips and winged eyeliner so straight you could use it as a blade, you were nervous. Downworlders milled around you, the desirable sister of Magnus Bane but not one kept your attention for any longer than it took you to mutter a few dismissive looks.

With a board expression you sipped from the gold flaked champagne that Magnus had acquired, rolling your eyes when witches gathered round you in awe and Magnus watched you in amusement as you blatantly ignore them all.

"Witchy its very rude to ignore people." A whisper was muttered against your ear.

"It's not my fault they're boring." You hummed, turning to face the familiar blond as he smirked.

"Well perhaps I could find something more exciting." Jace's eyes fell on the dance floor and he led you over to it.

*********************************************************

The two of you danced and circled each other, both feeling electricity from the others touch and becoming absorbed in the moment. Eventually he pulled you close to his chest, his hands sliding to your hips as he tried to focus on something other than the thought of kissing you roughly.

"Jace... we have something." Alec muttered seeming to appear out of nowhere. Jace nodded and muttered something to you that was lost in the loud music as he followed Alec away.

He hurtled back through the crowd and gripped your face, his lips crushing to yours as he inhaled and let out a low hum of satisfaction before pulling away and leaving a last kiss on your lips.

*************************************************

With a carefully arched eyebrow you sat up in bed and looked over at the open balcony doors as something heavy dropped onto it.

"Witchy?" Jace's nervous whisper had you pottering over to the bay doors to smile sleepily at the Shadowhunter who was sporting a fresh wound that was healing quickly as he grinned cheekily at you.

"Mr Wayland what're you doing out there?" You asked as his hand found yours.

"I came to see you." He grumbled quietly.

"In the middle of the night?" You hummed as you hopped back into your bed and watched as the Shadowhunter stripped down to his jeans and joined you before moving so you could sleep on his chest and tugged the duvet up you your chin.

"It's almost six in the morning." Jace muttered as you snuggled closer. "(Y/N)?"

"Yes Jace?" You asked when he didn't continue his question.

"Are... we um... a thing... do you guys do that I mean you live forever so it kind of seems pointless unless they can live forever to and!" You cut him off by kissing him and pulling away with a small giggle.

"I've made Jace Wayland nervous... Magnus would be proud." At that Jace chuckled and looked away as you mulled your answer over. "I think I'd be sad if we weren't." you mumbled into to the pail morning light.

"Well I don't want you sad." Jace hummed as his lips met yours again and his hands began to trail over your arms and neck in a careful caress that soon became heated.