Halloween Prompt ~ 2019

"What else can we do?" Clary asked as Izzy and Alec shared a glance.

"We've done everything we can." Alec said as he turned back to Clary who frowned and shook her head.

"Seriously, that's it?" She asked, appalled that the group had caved so easily.

"We've done everything we came." Jace repeated as he gestured at himself and the Lightwoods. "And now it's time to send in our cute little secret weapon."

Jace led the way to the weapons room to where you were working out.

"(Y/N), we have a job for you." Alec called, smiling when you hopped over.

"This is your secret weapon? Is (Y/N) even old enough to..." She trailed off and gestured to the weapons around the room.

"I'll do it as long as I don't have to work with her." You said to Alec, pointing at Clary who raised her eyebrows and shot Jace a look.

"Fine, Jace can go with you. Both of you gear up, we need this done quickly." Alec said and you nodded, hopping onto Jace's back as he grabbed the gear and headed to the elevators.

"How is this going to help us?" Clary asked dubiously.

"(Y/N) has this thing about them." Izzy said as she chuckled, watching Jace pretend to drop you. "Downworlders love her and can't resist giving into her whim. I say it's charm, Alec says we don't know her full heritage and there's a chance she's not full Shadowhunter. Either way, we get a lot of jobs done peacefully."