Twins

As soon as the alarms sounded Jace knew it was you that was up to something. He span on his heels and stormed away from Alec who was barking orders and hurried to your adjacent rooms only to find the door locked, with a huff he stormed into his room and headed to your shared bathroom, all it took was a few wiggles of the lock and the door swung open.

For a second he was completely still watching Raphael kiss down your neck and slid his hands under your shirt. Before he could tug it off your head he gripped the vampire by the neck and tossed him across the room with surprising strength.

"Get the hell off my little sister." He practically growled out at the vampire whose fangs were sliding past his bottom lip. "And you, what the hell are you thinking?" He turned on you as he waved a hand at you.

"Jace you can't just..." You started to argue with him but he was having none of it.

"Get up." He snapped at you and motioned for you to stand. "You need to leave before I get Alec in here." Jace snapped at Raphael who rolled his eyes.

"I'll see you later Wayland." He winked at you despite the fact that your brother looked like he might explode and vanished through your open window.

You waited for Jace to do something other than run his hands through his hair and take deep breaths, which he let out in loud puffs of air, you flinched when he finally turned to face you and fixed you with a hard look.

"To be fair you're only three minutes older than me and I had my Stele." You said quickly before he could say anything.

"Oh so that makes it ok, not only did you bring a vampire into the institute but you were... doing that on your bed with a vampire but it's all fine as long as you have a Stele." Jace yelled.

You looked at your feet hoping he'd calm down but knowing him, he'd be ranting for hours and then impulsively make a bad decision.

"I... I like him." You mumbled, jumping when he let out a sharp laugh. When it came to boys, or in your case vampire leaders, your brother was protective to the point that he was almost out of control.

"No you cannot like him he is a vampire... what happens when you don't come home and them I have to find out that you're in a ditch with puncture holes in your neck." Jace croaked.

He sighed and pulled you into a hug as he tried to calm himself down. You wrapped your arms around your brother's waist and patted his back until the bear hug he'd gotten you in got too tight.

"Jace, if I say I'm sorry will you let me breath?" you gasped. He chuckled and reluctantly let you go and put his hands on his shoulder.

"I'm taking you on all your dates with him, no alone time, and if I catch you with him in your bed again I will... marry you off." He said decisively.

"You wouldn't dare." You gasped, eyes growing wide. "I'll be good."

"Just... next time will you tell me that you know... you're planning to get it on with someone." He grumbled. "Also your brother would prefer no vampire snookie." He rolled his eyes at you when you giggled.

"Ok deal but um... you're calling sex snookie, you're spending way too much time with Hodge." You smiled and followed him out of your room.