Christmas Prompt ~ 2019

"I have some bad news." You said to Jace who was in his room. He needed a break from everyone rushing around.

"We still over crowded?" He asked and you sighed.

"No. Almost everyone has gone home. There was a sudden burst of downworlder activity so literally it's just us here. Everyone else has either gone to Idris, their families or out on a mission." You explained, taking a seat which made him sigh as he scooted up. "We're snowed in..."

"Wait really? There's no way out?" He asked dubiously.

"I've tried. I thought maybe we could get out via the roof but I can't even open the door. Even runes aren't helping. I've used some on the fireplace because there's ice growing on the walls." you explained.

"Did you try Magnus or Alec?" He asked, now sitting up and looking worried.

"Alec said they tried to get in but couldn't. Magnus thinks the sudden cold and bad weather is because of the demon activity. Pretty much the entire city is under three foot of snow and it's not letting up. Not to mention ice demons." You said quickly.

"Well, we have enough rations to survive a few weeks and if they need our help we can get a hold of them. I would just sit back and relax." He advised, laying back and frowned when you didn't ease up.

"We might be in a bit more trouble than you think." You said pointing to an icy looking demon that quietly padded past his open door.