Killer

"Ah, I know you, you're a Duskforce... pretty sure I killed some of your family in Idris." The circle member you'd been fighting drawled when he spotted the family ring on your middle finger.

Izzy froze when you seemed to lose it, arms a blur as you fought off the circle member. The furious sound of you screaming drew both Alec and Jace to join her as they watched as you lost control.

"(Y/N) stop!" Alec called when the man dropped but you carried on.

"(Y/N)!" Jace joined Alec's attempt to get your attention, both boys jumping back when Izzy's whip snapped around your wrist forcing you to let out a sharp yelp.

"Let me go!" You growled furiously, hissing when someone pressed their Stele to your neck and quickly drew a rune.

"By the Angel, Alec!" Jace gasped when he caught you. "She could have calmed down you didn't need to do that."

"She was going to hurt herself she'll be in enough trouble as it is." Alec grumbled, glancing around as Izzy loosened her whip and let Jace take the rest of your weight.

**********************************************

"She won't come out of her room." Jace warned the Lightwoods who had heard you'd come back from your trial in Idris.

"She'll want to see us." Izzy insisted and Jace shrugged his arms as he shook his head.

"She won't but you can try." Jace motioned for Izzy to knock on your door but there was no answer.

"Did you bother to go inside when she didn't answer?" She asked him accusingly to which the Shadowhunter groaned.

"Yes, she was asleep in the corner of the room, I put her in bed and closed the window because it was freezing." Jace glanced at Alec who's jaw clenched.

"It was lucky they knew the circle member had... what he'd done to her family, she would have been punished far worse." He mumbled, finally having enough and quietly pushed into your room.

"What was her punishment?" Izzy whispered.

"She isn't allowed to leave for four years." Jace whispered and Izzy winced.

"She's going to think she should have a worse punishment." Izzy knelt next to your bed when she realised you were awake and snuffling to yourself. "Hey, you ok?"

"No." Was your curt reply as you tugged the duvet over your head.

"It's ok." She sighed softly, lying next to you. "We won't judge you (Y/N), but we're here to help... anything you want."

"Anything?" You asked quietly and peeked out.

"Yup, just ask, we know you feel awful and so does everyone else..." Alec sighed when you just looked at them.

"Can I have Mundane Ice cream?" You asked and he smiled.

"Yeah, I think there's a few tubs in the kitchen." He said as he got to his feet and glanced at the others.

"Can I have a Koala hug?" You asked and this time it was Jace who answered by scooping you up blanket and all, waiting for you to cling to him before following Izzy to the kitchen.

"We're going to look after you." Jace whispered as his way of telling you he was worried about you.