Christmas Prompt ~ 2019

Izzy sent you to find Jace who had assured the group he would be celebrating with all of you. Usually you all found ways to avoid Izzy's over the top holiday extravaganza but she vowed that Clary would do the cooking so you all decided you'd put up with the extra drama.

When you finally found Jace he was training. He was so quick he was almost a blur but you could just about keep up with the way he moved. Deciding to wait until he stopped you took a seat on the low wall nearby and waited patiently.

"Hey (Y/N). I had a thought?" Jace said as he started to slow down and cool off.

"Was it that Izzy will fist fight you if you're much later for her party?" You asked him and he chuckled.

"Nope." He said, flipping a few times before nodding and deciding he'd finished. "If me and Santa got into a fight, who do you think would win?"

"Well, you're a shadowhunter Jace, I don't think he'd be able to keep up." you pointed out and he nodded.

"But he has to have some sort of magic as well right? So maybe he could beat me that way?" He said as you led the way to the room Izzy had earmarked for her party.

"Maybe you should ask Magnus, he just got here a few minutes ago. I don't really know about Santa magic. But You're our fastest shadowhunter so it has to be an advantage."