Magnus' Witchlet

Helping the Shadowhunters became a regular habit, you'd return with a new story to tell Magnus, often informing him of the odd things Shadowhunters did. But at the heart of all your stories was the heroic Wayland, powerful, strong and devilishly handsome.

"Magnus!" You called out when a message from the Institute arrived. "They have another emergency.

"Who does?" Magnus asked as he hurried into the living room to find you reading one of his letters.

"The Shadowhunters." You said as if it was the dumbest thing Magnus had ever said. "I do like them you know, they've gotten nicer."

"You've always been fond of the Branwell's." Magnus recalled.

"I suppose." You hummed back as you grabbed your coat. "So can I go?"

"Yes just wait a minute and I'll get what you need." He smiled and vanished into one of the hidden store rooms of dark and mysterious objects.

***************************************************

"(Y/N)!" Izzy yelled happily when you stepped through the portal and finished explaining to Maryse what Magnus had sent.

"Izzy!" You said back equally excited. Maryse smiled tensely as you both hugged and then accepted your offer to perform the magic they'd need for the spell.

The entire time you walked through the Institute Izzy babbled on about what you'd missed since the last time you were there, which wasn't much at all. You blushed when you walked past the training rooms to see Alec and Jace sparing, your blush was made worse when the shirtless blond realized you were watching him and winked at you.

You stumbled and almost walked into Izzy who giggled and helped you steady yourself, not saying anything about your huge crush on Jace. You managed to get through most of your time at the Institute without bumping into Jace again however when you went to leave he was heading into Brooklyn with Alec so they offered to walk home with you.

Jace threw an arm around your shoulder as he flirted with you, Alec chuckled when he saw the dopily dazed face you were making, listening intently to everything Jace was saying.

The walk to Brooklyn seemed far too short when Jace removed his arm, the only time you realized you'd been stood in front of Magnus' apartment for a good ten minutes and that Alec had headed inside.

"See you around Witchlet." Jace muttered.

He lent down, gripping your chin, giving you a soft peck on your lips and smiling to himself when you blushed a deep red while your eyes widened. You slowly shuffled inside and slumped on the sofa, your head flopping onto Magnus' shoulder as you tried to kick yourself into gear.

"He kissed me." You whispered to Magnus who chuckled.

"Good for you." He wrapped an arm around you and you both began to laugh.