Christmas Prompt ~ 2019

"JACE!" You yelled as you burst into his room. He looked over the book in his hands and raised his eyebrows.

"Can I help?" He asked, not moving from his position, sprawled across his sofa.

"I need help with the decorations and..." You paused for a moment as you eyes went wide. "I need you to come with me to take Max to see Santa, I promised I would take him."

"You know you have two weeks till Christmas right?" You don't have to freak out so much." He said laughing a little as he put his book down and pointed to the chair opposite. You took a seat and frowned.

"I just want to make sure everyone enjoys themselves." You muttered and he shrugged.

"You can't guarantee that though. Just make sure you enjoy yourself." He said and smiled when you nodded.

"But I enjoy it more when others enjoy it too." You pointed out and Jace nodded.

"Yeah, but around here, It's not exactly like we're all known for being a chery bunch. There's a reason Nephilim have a reputation for being assholes." He said quickly before adding. "You get more stressed out by Christmas than anyone I know. "

"Well everyone will just have to cheer up because Max wants to have a fun Christmas." You explained as you hopped to your feet and dashed off again.

"The angels gave you all the Christmas cheer the could find." Jace said quietly with a chuckle.