The Forbidden love ( The Ulti...

By Daxlinstar90

The BloodMoon Pack is the strongest Wolf pack in the entire Wolf Clan, we rule the clans. My father, King Roe... More

PROLOGUE
Chapter 1 - The Betrayal
Chapter 2- Leaving The Old School
Chapter 3- Starting A New School
Chapter 4- Meeting Jorkallun
Chapter 5- Meeting Sarah And Lolly
Chapter 6. The Amazon Warriors
Chapter 7. Meeting Jason
Chapter 8 - AVONMORA
Chapter 9 - SECRETS AND THAROLLIN
Chapter 10 - A SUPRISE VISIT
Chapter 11 - VISITING HER HOME
Chapter 12 - SELENA
Chapter 13- CROSSING JASON PATH
Chapter 14 - CONFUSED FEELINGS
Chapter 15 - LOLLY
Chapter 16 - TAMARA'S VISIT
Chapter 17 - FALLING IN LOVE WITH RAE
CHAPTER 18- THE VISIT AND SARAH
CHAPTER 19- HEALING QUEEN ROSA
CHAPTER 20- THE MIRACLE HEALING
CHAPTER 21- QUEEN ROSA
CHAPTER 22- RAE'S TWO WISHES
CHAPTER 23- RAE'S TWO WISHES (PART TWO)
CHAPTER 24 - THE ROSES
CHAPTER 25 - THE TRUCE
CHAPTER 26 - BROKEN ENGAGEMENT AND CONFESSIONS
CHAPTER 27 - CONFESSIONS... J & A
Not A Chapter.....
Chapter 28- THAROLLIN AND THE PLAN
Chapter 29- THE DISGUISE
CHAPTER 30- THE TRUTH REVEALED
Chapter 31 - THE MILLENNIUM WOLF
Chapter 32 - MEETING THAROLLIN
Chapter 33 - TRIBRID AND THE WITCH SOUL CONNECTION.
Chapter 34 - THE TRIBRID AND HIS SOULMATE.
Chapter 35 - FATHER AND DAUGHTER
Chapter 36 - LOLLY AND RAE
Chapter 37 - MICHAEL AND THAROLLIN
Chapter 38 - KNOWING THE TRUTH
Chapter 39 - THAROLLIN AND LOLLY
Chapter 40 - FORGOTTEN MEMORIES
Chapter 41 - THAROLLIN AND RAE
Chapter 43 - MEETING LOLLY'S FATHER.
Chapter 44 - DARKNESS AND LIGHT
Chapter 45 - THAROLLIN IN SCHOOL
Not A Chapter
Chapter 46 - LUCIFER
Chapter 47 - LUCIFER PART TWO
Chapter 48 - AARON'S PLAN
Chapter 49 - LUCIFER'S BONES
CHAPTER 50 - RESTORING AVONMORA'S SOUL
CHAPTER 51 - FREEING LUCIFER'S SOUL
END OF BOOK 1. CHAPTER 52- THE DANGEROUS PLAN
Announcement.

Chapter 42 - LOLLY AND DEAN

113 4 0
By Daxlinstar90

Chapter 42

'He has achieved success who has lived well, laughed often, and loved much;
Who has enjoyed the trust of pure women, the respect of intelligent men and the love of little children; Who has filled his niche and accomplished his task; Who has never lacked appreciation of Earth's beauty or failed to express it; Who has left the world better than he found it, Whether an improved poppy, a perfect poem, or a rescued soul; Who has always looked for the best in others and given them the best he had; Whose life was an inspiration; Whose memory a benediction. Life will break you. Nobody can protect you from that, and living alone won't either, for solitude will also break you with its yearning. You have to love. You have to feel. It is the reason you are here on earth. You are here to risk your heart. You are here to be swallowed up. And when it happens that you are broken, or betrayed, or left, or hurt, or death brushes near, let yourself sit by an apple tree and listen to the apples falling all around you in heaps, wasting their sweetness. Tell yourself you tasted as many as you could.'

❤❤❤❤ LOLLY AND DEAN ❤❤❤❤

Continuation from the last episode:

"Hey that was a mistake which I will never repeat again, I agree with you on this one, am a big moron." Tharollin said with a raised eyebrows, anger forgotten. The words surprised Rae and Lillian whose mouth was opened. Did she hear the devil's son well? Did he just called himself moron? Lillian thought.

"So you are admitting you did wrong by opening the Gate of Darkness skull man?" Rae asked, she thought the skull man, her father to be, would throw back insults on her and get angry when she had called him a big moron, but surprisingly enough, he did the opposite.

"Yes, I foolishly opened the Gate." Tharollin said. He has every right to be angry at his new found daughter with her rude words, but with what he had seen before when he had confronted her in the Mer-clan Kingdoms, his argument ceased in his throat. And now he knows she was his daughter, he wants to get on her good side.

"Even though you admitted your wrong, I won't forgive you skull man. My mother is frozen at the front of the Gate because of your selfish unexplained desire…. skull man." Rae said with a huff in the air.

"I know and I am ... sorry. I wasn't thinking by that time, if I had actually believed your mother, my soulmate, all these things wouldn't have happened. But it is now in the past and I will try to make it up to you and Avonmora, it is a promise." Tharollin said in honesty.

"You are still not forgiven." Rae said stubbornly, though she bear no grudges against the skull man, but you know her, since the man has escaped from the argument she has been preparing for which wasn't forthcoming, so she decided to spice things up with her pretending anger at him.

What he did was wrong, but it is all in the past now. She wouldn't blame him when he didn't believe her mother of being pregnant with her because her grandmother had told her once that Demons hardly bear children.

They should be looking for a way to remove her mother from her frozen state.

"It won't be easy to forgive Rae but I can't change the past even if I want to." Tharollin said, he was truly sorry. "I know you hate the sight of me by now for what I did a thousand years ago, and for that, I am deeply sorry for all you might have been through. I should have listened to Avonmora when she told me about her pregnancy." Tharollin added. "But I paid deaf ears to it."

"Whatever skull man, when are you releasing my mother since you are the one who had put her in such a position in the first place?" Rae demanded pretending to be angry.

"That is why I am here." Tharollin said and move over to where Rae is. "I hope you can find it in your heart to forgive me one day Rae." He added with a genuine smile.

"I will try my possible best skull man." Rae responded immediately.

Well he will get used to the 'skull man', maybe one day, she will learn to call him father and not this nickname he hates.

He smiled at her nevertheless and said to her. "At least you are going to try, thank you." And faces Lillian. "We have to talk Witch and it is urgent."

"Rae you just come back from school a few hours ago and haven't gotten any rest, you are tired, why don't you go to your room and sleep while me and your father discuss." Lillian told Rae with a little warning eyes.

Rae stood up from her seat with a grumpy face, she wanted to hear what her 'father to be' has to say, a plan formed in her head. She started walking towards the stairs when the voice of Tharollin stopped her with his hands on her shoulder, making it the first he was touching her shoulder, she ignored the hand on her shoulder and focus more on the man and his voice.

"Rae can stay wherever she wants too Lillian, don't force my daughter on what to do." Tharollin said as he touched his daughter's shoulder. He hopes she did not say something rudely to him as his hands were on her shoulder. He is already tempted to give reply her rudely, but he couldn't. She was his daughter.

If he didn't find out in the time that they were father and daughter, Lillian house would have probably been razed down by their shouts.

"Besides, she will only pretend to give us some privacy only for her to eavesdrop on our conversation, so let her stay, I have no problem with that." Tharollin told Lillian.

Rae started to smile at her grandmother when the statement made by her father turned her emerging smile to a surprise one. How did he even know her plan? She had planned on giving them privacy and eavesdrop on them. His he a mind reader?. She voice out her thoughts.

"How did you know that is what I planned on doing?" Rae asked still surprised.

"I am your father Rae, the same blood runs in your veins, and I already know what you can do. When I was your age, I do eavesdrop on my father and whoever that is with him. Sometimes I stay in the ceiling, other times, by the door. So I know that is what you are about to do Rae. It runs in the blood." Tharollin said.

"You can sit down Rae." Lillian said and Rae didn't need to be told twice before she went back to her previous seat.

"Let me start with the gods I went to visit." Tharollin began. "First of all after threatening them, Zeus told me they never sent the orders for the Mer-clan to be killed, they are not even aware of it."

"You mean to say everything we've been told is a lie?" Lillian asked with surprise.

"Yeah, which has left me with a question of why? Why would Tamara lied and say it was the gods who had ordered her? What is her aim? The gods were speaking the truth after I threatened Zeus, believe it or not, your sister is up to something." Tharollin responded to her question.

"You mean to say you threatened the gods?" Rae asked before Lillian would talk. The skull man threatening the gods? That is unbelievable.

"Yeah." Tharollin reply. "And for the record, the gods became afraid of me when I told them everything will soon turn bloody if they didn't tell me the truth, which they did Rae." Tharollin said.

"Hmm." Rae muse to herself as she stared at her father. "In that case then, I will need you to follow me to school tomorrow and scare one or four people for me, especially the Amazon's warriors and their weakling leader of a girl who loves threatening me." Rae added.

"That would be no problem, I will follow you to your school, after all, you won't need to hide who you are anymore, I am here now so no harm will come to you, whoever that wants to get to you will have to pass through me." Tharollin said with seriousness.

"Really?" Rae said her eyes lighten up as the thought of the students expression if they see her with Tharollin and also realized he is her father . "I will like you to wea-" She was cut off by Lillian.

"I am still here Tharollin, we were discussing about something before Rae changed the topic." Lillian said looking at Rae as she interrupted her.. "And Rae will you keep quiet and allow your father and I to discuss." She added.

"Hey Witch, don't tell my daughter to keep quiet, she was giving a mouth to use and speak, so speak she shall." Tharollin said to Lillian before turning his gaze back to his daughter. "You were saying."

"I will like you to wear your skulls clothes when coming with me to school tomorrow." Rae said smiling at her grandmother.

"Oh, of course I will wear it." Tharollin said and bend his head down to whispered into his daughter's ear. "It's my trade mark, it makes people scared of me whenever they see the skulls."

"I want a more frightened skulls, so that they will scream." Rae said.

"And become scared." Tharollin added.

"And they will run and hide."

"And pee on their pants when they see my/ your scary darkness face." Father and daughter said the same time and burst out laughing.

"Honestly, I can't wait for tomorrow to come." Rae said after recovering from her laugh. "You can continue your discussion with grandmother." She said smiling.

Tharollin smiled at that, this is the first time his daughter, for the many hours they had spent, was smiling at him. He straightened his full height and faces Lillian, smile gone to be replaced by his famous scowl. "Let's continue from where we stop Lillian." Tharollin said. "Where were we in our discussion?" He asked.

"We were discussing about Tamara and why will she lie about the gods." Lillian reminded.

"Okay, since she is your sister, didn't you have any atom of her plans?" Tharollin demanded.

"No, at first, I did, because when she introduced Rosa as her cousin to us, I wanted to question and ask her why she lied by telling the council of the Kings and Queens that Rosa is her cousin, but you know my sister, everyone who is friends with her, is her cousin, so I kept quiet and didn't question her." Lillian said.

"I went to confront her and saw her with a young girl that is like my daughter's age mate, but what shocked me the most was when the young girl called Tamara her mother." Tharollin revealed what he heard.

"That is impossible, she is a priestess of the gods, she cannot have any sexually relations with anybody. That is the rule of being a Priestess." Lillian said in disbelief.

"I thought I was hallucinating when I heard it, but she still repeats the word 'mother' again when I held Tamara's throat." Tharollin said leaving out the fight he had with Tamara's daughter. "Your sister is hiding a lot of deep things from this kingdom I assure you Lillian." Tharollin added.

"I will confront her." Lillian said.

"And you think she will open up to you? This is Tamara we are talking about." Tharollin said. "In case you don't know, she and my father are up to something because why would they lie and say it was him, referring to Roen, who had ordered the killings of the whole Mer-clan." He added.

"So what are we going to do?" Lillian asked. Tharollin was right, it won't be that easy for her sister to open up her mouth and talk, even if you threatened her. Whoever that is backing her up has probably given her the courage that she needed, that is why she had used the gods name to carried out her plans.

"You remove whatever's hidden spell you had placed on my daughter and allow her to be her real self. Since everyone is looking for the last mermaid to sacrifice according to your priestess. Let me see them touch a single hair of my daughter, they will have me to contend with." Tharollin answered.

"What if I don't want to for now?" Rae said. "What if I still want to remain in this disguise for the time being?"

"Then no problem, it's alright for me. As long as you are happy staying in this disguise, I am happy too." Tharollin responded.

"Though the question that still bugs me is, why would she kill the Mer-clan and leave Avonmora frozen? I don't get it." Lillian said drawing Tharollin attention back to her.

"I am going to ask her when I visit her again, and speaking of Avonmora has brought the main reason for my coming here. Her body is no longer at the front of the Gate of Darkness, it is empty, she is not there again, someone has taken her body away from there." Tharollin revealed.

"What!?" Lillian and Rae said at the same time.

"Yes, she is no longer there. Whoever it is that took my Mate body might have unfrozen her or she is still frozen." Tharollin said to the quiet sitting room.

"Did you happen to catch any scent in there?" Lillian demanded. Who could have done that?

"Yes, a mermaid and an Angel, though I am not too sure of the second one because I see no reason why an Angel would come down from the sky they live to carry what does not belong to him or her." Tharollin said in anger.

A mermaid? Lillian thought. And her mind could only come up with Sarah since she said Avonmora is her aunt.

"So I went to confront my father if he was the one who had taken her body away from the Gate of Darkness, and he wasn't around. I was about to come here when I saw this." Tharollin said and brought out the crystal stone out from the skull head he had placed it in. "A soul is trapped in it." Tharollin added and gave the crystal stone to Lillian who held it with care.

She had seen this stone from somewhere before. She tried to recollect where it is as she stared at the still soul in the crystal stone

"It remains still in your hand but if I touch the stone, the soul in it will begin to move aggressively trying to set free." Tharollin said collecting the stone from Lillian. And to Lillian surprised the still soul started moving and thrashing itself on the inner walls of the crystal stone. Collecting it from Tharollin, the soul stopped moving immediately.

"Strange isn't it?" Tharollin said.

"Yes, strange." Lillian responded, cracking her brains to remember where she had seen this stone.

"Can I take a look at it grandmother." Rae voice brought her out of thinking.

"No, what do you want to see in it." Lillian said as she stretches out her hand with the stone to give it to Tharollin.

"You heard my daughter Lillian, give the stone to her for heye to see." Tharollin said and Rae smiled.

Lillian then gave the stone to Rae who collected and was surprised when she saw the soul started moving once again on Rae's hand.

It felt like when she had touched her mother's cheek and the icy had melted on her touched only for them to return once she removed her hand.

It felt exactly the same way. This soul inside the crystal stone, is her mother.

"The soul in it belongs to my mother skull man." Rae said drawing loud gasps from Lillian and Tharollin who looked shocked.

****

VAMPIRE KINGDOM:

Dean who couldn't sleep at all since he couldn't wait for tomorrow to come so he would begin his search, decided to visit his friend whom he hasn't seen for a long time.

Using his vampire speed, he ran towards his friends house.

Arriving, he stared at the magnificent house, nothing has changed since the last time he visited. The house was still as big and beautiful as it was.

Knocking on the door, her father, King Alf, opened the door, his face hard but changed when he saw who knocked. Dean greeted the muscular man.

"Come in son." King Alf said and widen the door open for Dean to enter, which he did. "How is your parents?"

"They are fine sire, thank you." Dean said to the man.

"It's been long you've paid your friend a visit since you heard of her engagement."

"I am sorry for that sire, I was busy with the kingdom affairs." Dean lied, he wasn't busy with the kingdom affairs, he has forgotten about his friend. "Where is she sire?"

"In her room probably." King Alf answered. "Go and check on her."

Saying his thanks, Dean quickly climbed the stairs and went to her room and knocked. He knew everywhere around the house like the back of this hand.

"The door is open, you can come in." A family voice was heard behind the closed door.

Opening the door, he let himself in and saw his friend glaring at him sitting on her bed.

"Hello... Lolly, long time."

"Dean." Lolly said. "You remembered your friend today."

"I am sorry Lolly, it won't happen again, I promise." Dean said.

"You better keep up to your promise, come sit down here." Lolly said and Dean went to sit down on her bed.

"How is school and everything?"

"School is fine, thank you." Lolly answered. "Spit it out, I know you didn't come all the way here to ask about my school."

"I am in a mess." Dean finally said after some minutes has passed by.

"What kind of mess are you in?"

"Am in love with a girl, but she doesn't love me back." Dean said.

"Why wouldn't she love you? You are handsome, a good looking guy, so I am wondering why wouldn't she love you back."

"I don't know, she has a mate but it's still want her." Dean said. "I want to make her mine."

"Who is the girl?"

"Her name is Rae." Dean replied.

"Rae? As in Rae Fey, Lillian's granddaughter?" Lolly asked with shocked.

"Yes, she is the one. I love her from the bottom of my heart, but she loves Jason. I would do anything to separate them." Dean said with seriousness.

Lolly smiled. Dean and Rae, Jason and Lolly, they fitted together, this is her chance, she will have to convince him to be on her side. She wouldn't kill Rae as planned.

So Jason and Rae are soulmates?

"What do you intend to do?" Lolly asked.

"Find someone who could break the Soul Mate Connection they have, Rae will be free and she will become mine once it is broken, I have been assured of it." Dean said.

"I can help you achieve that, if you will help me in return." Lolly said. "I also need Jason all to myself."

"You can have Jason, and I will have Rae."

"Good, about the Soul Mate connection, breaking it will be easy."

"You mean you can break the Soulmate connection?"

"Not me, My mother might have an idea of who can help you break the bond."

"Your mother is dead Lolly."

"Swear on the dead man blood that you won't reveal whatever I am going to tell you now."

"I swear by it, I won't tell any soul." Dean said knowing the consequences of swearing with the dead man's blood.

"I am not Lolly, the one you know who is your friend, is dead and gone, I reside in her body." Lolly said and watches the shocked look on Dean's face. "You promised that you won't revealed it."

"It's not true." Dean said in disbelief.

"It's true, I took her body and saw all her old lovely memories, that's why I know you. I have a mother and a father, the Amazon King is not my father." Lolly answered and allowed one of her hands to changed into her beast hand. Dean was speechless, she was speaking the truth. "Do you now believe me?"

"Yes, I do believe you now. But why are you telling me?"

"Because I want to take you to meet my mother who might help you."

"Okay. When are we going?" Dean asked.

"Now." Lolly responded.

Before Dean will say another word, he found himself in a cave, staring at their priestess. He was standing next to Lolly.

"Why did you bring an outsider here Lolly?" Tamara asked her daughter with a tight voice.

"Relax mother, he is on our side." Lolly said.

"The priestess is your mother?" Dean asked, he was surprised by this revelation.

"Yes, and remember you made a promise." Lolly answered him and proceed by telling Tamara everything she and Dean had discussed.

"You want to break the Soul Mate Connection Rae had with Jason?" Tamara asked.

"Yes my priestess, but my father once told me about the druid who broke the mate bond between the Tribrid and his mate."

"Yes, and the druid was killed alongside with the rest of the Druids." Tamara said.

"There was a first Tribird?" It was Lolly asking surprised.

"Yes my daughter, but that will be a story for another day." Tamara reply.

"Is there no other person who could help me as the Druid is no longer alive." Dean said.

"I think there is someone who can break it, but we have to ask him first." Tamara revealed.

"And who can that be mother?" Lolly demanded.

"Who else if not your father Lolly."

3k Likes and 300 Shares to unlock the next chapter, thank you my very good friends.

To Be Continued
Please vote and comment....

Friends, I've posted two chapters already for y'all cos I didn't meet up to give you something for Xmas. And I hope to post one more chapter to appease you guys. Thanks for understanding....
I work, study and write and in this season, work has been too stressful.
Enjoy Ur chapters.......

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

210K 8.3K 41
Norah Bloodmoon had been forced to live away from her family for seventeen years after being taken from her pack at only two weeks old. Being kept in...
39.1K 1.2K 46
OCxOC Abigail Luna Mikaelson was the oldest daughter of Klaus Mikaelson. He hadn't known about her for a couple of years, until her mother had died...
2.7K 262 75
Book Two "WHY THE FUCK WOULD I BE OK. YOU'RE ASKING ALL THESE MOTHERFUCKING QUESTIONS LIKE YOU'RE SO CURIOUS ABOUT THEIR LIFE. DAD, I HAVE NOTHING AG...
9K 357 16
"Why would you love me? I'm possessed by a thousand year old creature." "Because we're true mates! I love you." Y/N L/N a supernatural of differe...