The Forbidden love ( The Ulti...

By Daxlinstar90

The BloodMoon Pack is the strongest Wolf pack in the entire Wolf Clan, we rule the clans. My father, King Roe... More

PROLOGUE
Chapter 1 - The Betrayal
Chapter 2- Leaving The Old School
Chapter 3- Starting A New School
Chapter 4- Meeting Jorkallun
Chapter 5- Meeting Sarah And Lolly
Chapter 6. The Amazon Warriors
Chapter 7. Meeting Jason
Chapter 8 - AVONMORA
Chapter 9 - SECRETS AND THAROLLIN
Chapter 10 - A SUPRISE VISIT
Chapter 11 - VISITING HER HOME
Chapter 12 - SELENA
Chapter 13- CROSSING JASON PATH
Chapter 14 - CONFUSED FEELINGS
Chapter 15 - LOLLY
Chapter 16 - TAMARA'S VISIT
Chapter 17 - FALLING IN LOVE WITH RAE
CHAPTER 18- THE VISIT AND SARAH
CHAPTER 19- HEALING QUEEN ROSA
CHAPTER 20- THE MIRACLE HEALING
CHAPTER 21- QUEEN ROSA
CHAPTER 22- RAE'S TWO WISHES
CHAPTER 23- RAE'S TWO WISHES (PART TWO)
CHAPTER 24 - THE ROSES
CHAPTER 25 - THE TRUCE
CHAPTER 26 - BROKEN ENGAGEMENT AND CONFESSIONS
CHAPTER 27 - CONFESSIONS... J & A
Not A Chapter.....
Chapter 28- THAROLLIN AND THE PLAN
Chapter 29- THE DISGUISE
CHAPTER 30- THE TRUTH REVEALED
Chapter 31 - THE MILLENNIUM WOLF
Chapter 32 - MEETING THAROLLIN
Chapter 33 - TRIBRID AND THE WITCH SOUL CONNECTION.
Chapter 34 - THE TRIBRID AND HIS SOULMATE.
Chapter 35 - FATHER AND DAUGHTER
Chapter 36 - LOLLY AND RAE
Chapter 37 - MICHAEL AND THAROLLIN
Chapter 38 - KNOWING THE TRUTH
Chapter 39 - THAROLLIN AND LOLLY
Chapter 40 - FORGOTTEN MEMORIES
Chapter 42 - LOLLY AND DEAN
Chapter 43 - MEETING LOLLY'S FATHER.
Chapter 44 - DARKNESS AND LIGHT
Chapter 45 - THAROLLIN IN SCHOOL
Not A Chapter
Chapter 46 - LUCIFER
Chapter 47 - LUCIFER PART TWO
Chapter 48 - AARON'S PLAN
Chapter 49 - LUCIFER'S BONES
CHAPTER 50 - RESTORING AVONMORA'S SOUL
CHAPTER 51 - FREEING LUCIFER'S SOUL
END OF BOOK 1. CHAPTER 52- THE DANGEROUS PLAN
Announcement.

Chapter 41 - THAROLLIN AND RAE

122 6 0
By Daxlinstar90

Chapter 41

'This life is what you make it. No matter what, you're going to mess up sometimes, it's a universal truth. But the good part is you get to decide how you're going to mess it up. Girls will be your friends - they'll act like it anyway. But just remember, some come, some go. The ones that stay with you through everything - they're your true best friends. Don't let go of them. Also remember, sisters make the best friends in the world. As for lovers, well, they'll come and go too. And baby, I hate to say it, most of them - actually pretty much all of them are going to break your heart, but you can't give up because if you give up, you'll never find your soulmate. You'll never find that half who makes you whole and that goes for everything. Just because you fail once, doesn't mean you're gonna fail at everything. Keep trying, hold on, and always, always, always believe in yourself, because if you don't, then who will, sweetie? So keep your head high, keep your chin up, and most importantly, keep smiling, because life's a beautiful thing and there's so much to smile about.'

❤❤❤❤ THAROLLIN AND RAE ❤❤❤❤

Steadying her breath, Queen Rosa slowly stood up from her bed and silent tears begin to fall from her eyes which she quickly clean. It has been long.

"Tamara, you have bitten more than you can chew." Rosa said softly as she touched her forehead, carrasing it slowly. "You think I will remain like this forever, well you thought wrong my dear friend, very wrong."

Now that she has remember who she is, everything has changed. She has to meet with Lillian and explain everything to her, e everything including her past life. Then they will find a way to stop Tamara before it gets worse. As far as she knows, only Tamara knows the whereabouts of the Tribrid whom she had broken the Vampire Soul connection with a thousands years ago.

Everything was her fault. She wanted to prove to everyone that you can choose whoever you want too and not depend on the soulmate thing. How can a lady wake up one morning and met a guy, staring into each other's eyes, they realize they are soulmates.

What if you are in love with someone else and you suddenly see a guy or lady who you will spend the rest of his or her life with, What will then happen to your old lover?

That was why when he came to meet her to break the bond between the Tribrid and his vampire mate, she didn't hesitate and did it without thinking of the consequences. To her, waiting for someone you've never since before or known, will just meet you and with just one look from you, you are tied to him or her forever, it doesn't work that way. And that was why she had done it.

A decision she now regrets. She shouldn't have agreed to his request. She didn't know cutting the bond will take the life of the beautiful vampire who did nothing to her. Her hands were stained with the blood of the vampire. She is so sorry but the deed has already been done.

She has learned her mistake and promised herself never to break the bond of any mate again. The gods knows why they choose them and she shouldn't have question the gods.

Now her kingdom has fallen probably forgotten since the Tribrid killed every single druids in her kingdom except her, and Tamara….. Tamara has the guts, the impetus to wipe off her memories and turn her into her slave after she made the memory wiper. She had helped her and the thank you she was supposed to say to her was this.

Tamara has been playing games with everyone in the kingdom, and she will pay her back in her own coin.

Tamara won't know what hit her. The priestess should get prepared because she is going to have a taste of her own bitter medicine.

But before she takes a step to give Tamara her punishments, Lillian has to be informed first, after she has confessed, then Tamara would regret the very first day she had shown her hospitality when she ran into her cave.

A cold smile was seen across Rosa's lips since she had recovered all her memories. The only thing she was grateful for was that she didn't tell Tamara what she did and who she truly is.

She is not just Queen Rosa of the Supernaturals, she is Princess Lika of the Druids kingdom, the fallen and forgotten kingdom.

****

THE REALM OF THE GODS:

The water man appeared in Hermes room and could see the god entering his room at the same time.

"What is it Hermes, what sound so urgent?" The water man demanded immediately before Hermes could close the door.

"Keep your voice down, you don't want to alert the whole god's of your presence here." Hermes said as lowly as he could.

"Whatever, why did you call me, I have things that I was doing before I saw your flash of light."

"Well you know the gods are preparing to visit the earth." Hermes began.

"You have told me that before?" The water man said getting annoyed. "Don't tell me it is the reason you had called me here urgently, and I didn't waste my time coming to see you."

"It's not about that, it is about your son, Tharollin." Hermes finally revealed.

"And what about him? If he has caused any trouble towards you, it is none of my business." The water man said. "Deal with the situation yourself, you both are friends."

"I wish it was that but it isn't Lucifer. Tharollin came to meet the gods for answers." Hermes told him. "And he asked them who had ordered the killings of the entire Mer-clan." He added.

"Tharollin was here?" The water man asked, he was surprised.

"Yes, and you and I already know what the gods will answer." Hermes said.

"Thank you for giving me this information Hermes." The water man thanked.

"The pleasure is mine, I told you so you will know what lie to give your son once he asked you. And also if I may add, check on the Priestess, I guess he may have visited her to demand for answers." Hermes suggested.

"I will visit her right away Hermes and do keep me informed if the gods has fixed a date to visit the Earth, thanks once again for all your help." The water man said and disappeared.

****

SARAH'S HOME:

"Jason is more powerful then." Sarah said after hearing what her mother said.

"I didn't say that." Lydia said.

"So you are saying Jason is not powerful as I thought?"

"I didn't say that either."

Sarah rolled her eyeballs at her mother when she suddenly remembered her conversation she had with her boyfriend.

"I think I might have a away to summon Rae's grandmother." Sarah said with a smile.

Lydia's eyes light up with joy. "You do?" She asked.

"Yes mother, my dragon boyfriend's father has given us the perfect solution." Sarah said with pride.

"So what solution did he give?" Lydia asked, she couldn't wait to see her sister after so many years.

"The only way to summon your sister, is if only one of her bloodline summons her." Sarah told her mother. "And you know what that means?"

"Her direct bloodline, Avonmora is not in the right position to summon her mother for us, which left only Rae." Lydia said and her eyebrows raised up. "Now I understand what you mean by that Sarai. If it is the only way, then you have to tell Rae the whole truth, who you are and who she is to you and also, your mission here." Lydia added.

"I will do that mother." Sarah said happy that her mother wants her to tell Rae the truth finally.

"Good, now speaking of your dragon, is he your soulmate? I mean, do you have a Soul Mate Connection with him before you expose your secrets to him?" Lydia suddenly ask.

"No mother, but my mermaid side feel attracted to him. But I will get to know if truly he is my soulmate during the coming full moon." Sarah answered. "You know I am half mermaid and a half Centaur, that is why I have to wait till full moon." Sarah added.

"And what if he isn't the one Sarai, what if he is not your destined mate?" Lydia throw her the question.

"I feel it, I feel a connection between his dragon and my inner soul mother, I just have to wait for the full moon to come fully to be sure I am not imagining things." Sarah replied back.

"What if when the full moon comes and you find out he isn't your soulmate Sarai, what will you do then?"

"Mother, the gods who pair I and Jorkallun from the beginning, did so for a reason. And I am grateful that dragon's get to choose their own soulmate." Sarah responded. "Are we going to talk about me and my dragon all day or about Tharollin?" She asked changing the topic.

"Yes, about Tharollin, I don't know his face I only know his name. You will have to tell the guardian Rae's stay with, perhaps, she could be of help since she and Avonmora were friends." Lydia suggested. "But how do you ask the witch without drawing suspicion to yourself." She added in thought.

"Speaking of the guardian, she knows about my secret so don't worry about that." Sarah said dismissively.

"How did she get to know about your disguise Sarai?"

"Well I visited Rae and she uses her magic to find out the truth, you didn't even told me that Lillian is a powerful witch and I should stay away from her path." Sarah said crossing her arms.

"As long as she won't tell another soul, then one of our problems has been solved. Talk to her and asked her to describe or better still show you the face of Tharollin with her magic." Lydia said.

"I will do exactly that mother, and believe me she won't tell a soul, even Rae didn't know I visited her house." Sarah said.

"Good by me, keep me posted my child. Talk to you soon." Lydia said and the mirror became normal. She couldn't tell her daughter yet about the unfreezing body of Avonmora by Michael, her father, and how they find out she has no soul in her.

Sarah quickly finished eating her food, leaving the empty plate on her table, she levitate her bed which she still sat on and placed it back where it normally stay.

Stretching herself on her bed. She hoped and prayed to the gods to make Jorkallun her forever soulmate when the full moon finally arrives.

She slept off dreaming of her and Jorkallun taking their vow as they perform the mating rituals.

****

KINGDOM OF ANGELS:

Michael arrived at his kingdom, and entered his building and went to his room, opening the door, he met Gabriel inside his room.

"Where have you been since Michael?" Gabriel demanded once he saw his friend. He had searched everywhere for him but he couldn't find him. He tried to fill in his place so that King Aaron wouldn't suspect anything, everything could have been successful if not for one of the angels who had discovered the disappearance of Michael and report it to their King.

"I have been out Gabriel." Michael replied.

"You have been out? Out where? I searched everywhere for you but couldn't see you. Would you mind telling me where actually you went too since." Gabriel said.

"I went to Earth Gabriel." Michael finally revealed his whereabouts.

"You went down to earth? What for? Don't tell me you went to look for Selena?" Gabriel queried.

"I won't lie to you, what you said right now is partly true, I went down to earth to asked for her whereabouts and I found out I have a daughter Gabriel. A daughter I never knew I had with Selena." Michael told his friend.

"You have a daughter?" Gabriel asked to be sure.

"Yes, and she also gave birth to another daughter, which makes me a father and a grandfather." Michael revealed.

"What?" Gabriel eyes wide with shock.

"Yes, and I met with my daughter today. You need to see my lifeless daughter in my arms Gabriel, I should have protected her." Michael said.

"Does that mean she is dead?" Gabriel asked.

"She is not dead Gabriel, but will be if her soul isn't recovered."

"Meaning? What soul are you talking about?"

"Her mate opened the Gate of Darkness and they killed all the Mer-clans then froze my daughter. I released her and find out her soul has been removed, by who, that's what I am going to find out." Michael explained. "And my granddaughter is in danger." He added saying what Lydia had told him.

"You know the King won't be happy if he hears about this….what you just told me now…..he won't be happy, he knows of your disappearance, Eric told him."

"That is why I am here, I want to meet with King Aaron and tell him my situation I am in and I am leaving the kingdom down to earth to find my daughter's soul, protect my granddaughter and find Selena." Michael said.

"So that night you had felt something, was it from your daughter or granddaughter?" Gabriel asked.

"It was from my granddaughter, I protected her from something evil." Michael replied.

"Do you know what you are about to do Michael?" Gabriel asked with concerned.

"Yes I do Gabriel." Michael said going to his wardrobe, opened it and bring out some of his clothes. He packed them in a little magic bag which looks like a purse with lifeless wings on it. Once he was satisfied with the number of clothes he had packed, the bag closes by itself as the wings came to life, it flew around him.

Grabbing his sword, he made it much smaller and put it in the flying bag.

Breathing in a deep breath. "It's time to face the King."

Placing his hands on Micheal's shoulder in an assuring way. "Whenever you're in need of a helping hand, don't haste to call your friend." Gabriel said with a smile.

"Thank you for everything Gabriel." Michael said returning the smile with one of his own.

Telling him his goodbye, he went to the throne room and met King Aaron there.

"My King, I am here to ask for your permission to visit the earth and dwell in it." Michael said at first.

"Permission is not granted Michael, you are not going anywhere. You left this kingdom since yesterday and you just show up now to tell me this rubbish that makes sense to you, right?" King Aaron thundered in anger.

"My daughter soul needs to be found, my granddaughter who is still out there is in danger and you want me to leave all that and remain here?" Michael asked.  "No, I am not going to repeat the same mistake I did thousands of years ago, because of some worthless position I had choose instead of the woman I love, the woman who gave birth to my daughter. I am going down to earth, and you cannot stop me this time Aaron. Whether my love for Selena is Forbidden or not, it won't stop me from loving her or leaving this kingdom to correct my past mistakes." Michael said breathing fast for talking too long.

"I see." Aaron said with a smile. "You think you can leave here just like that Michael the great? Get it into your head, Mermaids and angels can't get along, it is Forbidden. Let me see you try to leave this kingdom." Aaron said.

"You don't scare me Aaron. I am leaving for good."

Aaron clapped his hands and the door opened to reveal many angles with their swords drawn out.

"Like I told you, you can't leave here Michael." King Aaron said smiling.

"I know that I won't leave without a fight Aaron." Michael said facing the angels. "Must I always kill to prove my point, brother?"

*****

LILLIAN HOME:

"A man he was in a water form and he appeared just like the way the skull man had came out from blue. From their conversation I heard, my newest father to be, called the man his father and Lucifer." Rae said.

"Are you really sure you heard the name right?" Lillian asked.

"Sure granny, not that I am bragging but I can spell out the word Lucifer to you in case you didn't catch the name I mentioned." Rae said.

"This is totally unbelievable Rae." Lillian said afterwards. "First it was Tharollin coming back and now you heard him when he called the water being Lucifer." Lillian added.

"Yeah granny, I heard his name loud and clear." Rae said nodding her head.

"His bones was taken away from him a long time ago and you said you saw him in a water form. How did he even managed to stay alive without his bones?" Lillian said aloud in thoughts.

"Umm, I believe that question is not for me granny, you are asking the wrong person here."

Before Lillian could talk, Tharollin appeared in their midst.

His eyes settling in Rae's first before Lillian who spoke.

"You came back earlier than I thought."

"You didn't expect me to sleep on the way, do you?" Tharollin asked with a deep scowl on his face.

"Sorry." Lillian whispered.

"Why are you apologizing to the skull man granny?" Rae asked drawing the attention of Tharollin to her.

"You do know who you are talking to right?" Tharollin said giving Rae his full attention. This daughter of his has no single respect. "Haven't Lillian told you who I am to you?" He added with clenched teeth.

"As a matter of fact, my grandmother did, you are the big moron who had opened the Gate of Darkness." Rae responded with clenched teeth.

To Be Continued
Please vote and comment......
Compliments of the season dear lovely readers of forbidden love...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

286K 9.5K 34
I am a pure white wolf. To have my talent is rare. My name is Snow and I never knew my parents. When i was little i ran away from my pack. Only cause...
210K 8.3K 41
Norah Bloodmoon had been forced to live away from her family for seventeen years after being taken from her pack at only two weeks old. Being kept in...
370K 12.1K 39
Werewolves are humans that can shift into wolves. Vampires are people who drinks fresh blood. Witches are humans who cast spells and magic. But what...
461K 13.1K 31
i'm a princess and a princess of what you may ask? my father is a werewolf, ohh wait. he is THE werewolf. he is king of all werewolf and my mother is...