The Forbidden love ( The Ulti...

By Daxlinstar90

The BloodMoon Pack is the strongest Wolf pack in the entire Wolf Clan, we rule the clans. My father, King Roe... More

PROLOGUE
Chapter 1 - The Betrayal
Chapter 2- Leaving The Old School
Chapter 3- Starting A New School
Chapter 4- Meeting Jorkallun
Chapter 5- Meeting Sarah And Lolly
Chapter 6. The Amazon Warriors
Chapter 7. Meeting Jason
Chapter 8 - AVONMORA
Chapter 9 - SECRETS AND THAROLLIN
Chapter 10 - A SUPRISE VISIT
Chapter 11 - VISITING HER HOME
Chapter 12 - SELENA
Chapter 13- CROSSING JASON PATH
Chapter 14 - CONFUSED FEELINGS
Chapter 15 - LOLLY
Chapter 16 - TAMARA'S VISIT
Chapter 17 - FALLING IN LOVE WITH RAE
CHAPTER 18- THE VISIT AND SARAH
CHAPTER 19- HEALING QUEEN ROSA
CHAPTER 20- THE MIRACLE HEALING
CHAPTER 21- QUEEN ROSA
CHAPTER 22- RAE'S TWO WISHES
CHAPTER 23- RAE'S TWO WISHES (PART TWO)
CHAPTER 24 - THE ROSES
CHAPTER 25 - THE TRUCE
CHAPTER 26 - BROKEN ENGAGEMENT AND CONFESSIONS
CHAPTER 27 - CONFESSIONS... J & A
Not A Chapter.....
Chapter 28- THAROLLIN AND THE PLAN
Chapter 29- THE DISGUISE
CHAPTER 30- THE TRUTH REVEALED
Chapter 31 - THE MILLENNIUM WOLF
Chapter 32 - MEETING THAROLLIN
Chapter 33 - TRIBRID AND THE WITCH SOUL CONNECTION.
Chapter 34 - THE TRIBRID AND HIS SOULMATE.
Chapter 35 - FATHER AND DAUGHTER
Chapter 36 - LOLLY AND RAE
Chapter 37 - MICHAEL AND THAROLLIN
Chapter 38 - KNOWING THE TRUTH
Chapter 40 - FORGOTTEN MEMORIES
Chapter 41 - THAROLLIN AND RAE
Chapter 42 - LOLLY AND DEAN
Chapter 43 - MEETING LOLLY'S FATHER.
Chapter 44 - DARKNESS AND LIGHT
Chapter 45 - THAROLLIN IN SCHOOL
Not A Chapter
Chapter 46 - LUCIFER
Chapter 47 - LUCIFER PART TWO
Chapter 48 - AARON'S PLAN
Chapter 49 - LUCIFER'S BONES
CHAPTER 50 - RESTORING AVONMORA'S SOUL
CHAPTER 51 - FREEING LUCIFER'S SOUL
END OF BOOK 1. CHAPTER 52- THE DANGEROUS PLAN
Announcement.

Chapter 39 - THAROLLIN AND LOLLY

153 4 0
By Daxlinstar90

Chapter 39

'When you judge someone, you are judging yourself. When you hate someone, you are hating yourself. When you love someone, you are loving yourself. Nobody will ever betray, humiliate or hurt you, if you have not first betrayed, humiliated or hurt yourself. When we recognize that our personal good coincides with the Good of everyone, our inner light is turned on: at this point, when a human being becomes a Human Angel, their light, like a beacon, shines all around. The more lights are lit, the more humanity will be enlightened in these dark times, when the world of the ego, driven to its extreme, has begun its dramatic collapse. You are never alone,
your Angels always whisper to your heart.
By silencing your mind, you can be filled with their Love. My life belongs only to me. I let go of all the expectations that others have of me. My life doesn’t belong
to anybody, except to me and to Life itself.'

❤❤❤❤ THAROLLIN AND LOLLY ❤❤❤❤

Entering his class, Rae raised her head from Jason's chest a bit to look around her new classroom. Everything in it was still the same, except for the seat. Instead of one that was always there, it is now two. On top of one of the desks were flowers, red roses.

"I thought I will be expecting a grand welcome in here, you know people playing drums and singing for me as we entered my new classroom and I will be feeling like a queen." Rae said as Jason gently place her in the new seat that was made for her. "You should know I am highly disappointed." Rae added crossing her arms.

"Don't worry about that sweetheart, I promise to make it up to you. But you don't expect a grand welcome in the school just because you're going to your new class, do you?" Jason asked and Rae nodded her head

"As a matter of fact, I really do." Rae replied smirking at him.

"I never count you as those ladies you know, who like those things." Jason said surprisingly. "You dress up like a boy, in a guys clothes to be precise- and I hope you are not going to wear this your boys clothes to the Wolf festival coming soon with me?"

"Of course I will darling, if I don't annoy some certain set of people in the coming Wolf festival with my clothes, then I will fall sick." Rae answered with a smile.

"No, you won't wear any of your boys clothes to the festival. I will see what I can do about your clothes." Jason said placing his right fingers under his jaw. "I think it's high time for you to be wearing ladies clothes, wearing it will bring your nice shape out which belongs to only me." He added.

"Till then Jason, I will know who is the real boss between the both of us." Rae said.

"Really? Everyone knows that I am the boss." Jason said with a smug look.

"Don't get cocky Jason, you might even be the one who will end up wearing those 'ladies' clothes on that day." Rae said. "So where is the teacher or teachers who will be teaching us? I haven't seen Miss Serena yet." Rae added.

"Actually about that Rae, I will be the one teaching you from now henceforth." Jason dropped the bombshell.

Rae laughed out. "This is so funny, you teach me? I hope you are not serious, right?" Rae asked smiling and when she saw that Jason wasn't returning the smile, it faded as quickly as it came. "You are serious?"

"Yup, deadly serious. I am your new teacher." Jason replied. "Don't worry, you will pick up faster than the rest of your classmates. I know every single thing that is being taught in various classes, so don't worry about a thing you've got an intelligent teacher to teach you." He added.

"How can you be my teacher!" Rae yelled. "You don't expect me to accept that, do you?"

"Actually, you don't have any say in this. I have talked to Jack and he has agreed and our agreement is that he will never allowed you to any of the classes." Jason answered.

"How can my boyfriend and lover be my teacher? Where has it been heard off? I can't concentrate if you teach me, I will be looking at so many things." Rae said as her eyes roamed over her handsome boyfriend sexy body, she licked her lips slowly as she gets up to her feet and close the distance between them. "So many things Jason which are tempting me."

"Why do you think I want to become your teacher in the first place?" Jason asked as he placed his hands around her waist, bringing them much closer, Rae looked at him as her hands find their way around his neck, he leaned his head and brushed his lips against hers. "You don't expect me to be walking from here to your class to kiss you every minute in front of your goddamn classmates, you don't know what you do to me Rae, I am crazily and madly in love with you." Jason added sealing his lips with hers in a breathtaking kiss. Her lips were softly, delicately, like butterfly wings, just long enough that he could inhale her breath, feel the warmth of her skin under her clothes. The bright light shone around them but the two lovers didn't care.

They broke off from their kiss at the same time as the light begin to fade. Jason continue kissing her neck.

"I want to make you mine Rae." Jason whispered and he started licking the right side of her neck where mated wolves Marked their mates for life, carrying her up with ease. "I want to mark you as Mine."

"Then Mark me Jason, I want to be yours for life, forever." Rae said as she wrapped her legs around him, bringing him much closer in between her legs.

"Definitely I will Mark you as Mine Rae, soon, but not here, not in school or in the desk will I take you. You know, the werewolf mate season is coming soon and when it comes, I will claim you as MINE." Jason whispered slowly into Rae's ear which make her shiver in arousal. Suddenly Jason removed his hands from her waist and her legs from his waist, it was so fast. Rae fell down in a heavy thud not expecting it, ruining the sexy moment they were having.

Getting up to her feet as she rubbed her ass which was paining her from the fall. "What was that for!" She yelled out in anger.

"How can you hold your new teacher like that? Do you want Mr Jack to sack me if he sees a student and her teacher in such compromising manner?" Jason asked with much seriousness that Rae almost forgot he was Jason and not a teacher as she looks at him. "I love my new job too much young lady and I am not ready to lose it at the moment." He added smiling.

"I will get back at you Jason, mark my word." Rae said as she went back to her seat, placing her legs on the empty seat.

"I don't understand what you mean by that Miss Rae, but I think it's high time you bring out your book." Jason said ignoring Rae's hard look she was throwing at him as she made a book appeared in front of her as usual. "Good student, I will start from where Miss Serena stopped."

____

Lolly wasn't concentrating on what they were teaching her, her mind was on Rae and Jason. What could they be doing right now behind those closed school door?

Jason couldn't allow her in or breath for three minutes if she was in that class with him, he would have used those his fearful eyes to chase her away, but with Rae, it was different.

Something is wrong somewhere if not, Why would Jason suddenly break up with her and realize he has feelings for Rae and not her again all of a sudden? There is something those two are hiding which she is going to find out what.

She couldn't wait for school to close for the day to visit her mother once again. All she knows is that Rae might be blackmailing Jason into loving her.

Jason is hers and hers alone. She will kill anyone who dares to stand between them even if it means killing Rae.

*****

VAMPIRE KINGDOM:

"Stop saying destruction mother, nothing will happen to me." Dean said still adamant of his mother's warning.

"Dean, my son, I can never deceive you, stay away from that girl who I see in your vision if you truly want to live forever." Queen Jasmine said.

"Nothing can change my mind mother. Someone helped the man in breaking up the Tribrid bond he had with the Vampire, mine won't be any different. Rae must be mine mother, and I will take her from Jason by force and that is what I am going to do. I will look for someone, a powerful person who is as powerful as the Druids who had cut off the Bond in the past, once I see that person, breaking the bond between Rae and Jason will be so easy." Dean told his mother. "Anyway I don't expect you and father to understand that she is my life." He added.

"Jason? Did you just said Jason the son of King Roen? The only Millennium Wolf?" Queen Jasmine demanded.

"Yes mother the same Jason you and I know, his mate is what I need and I will have her mother." Dean said with determination.

"Jason is not your match son and you know it, do not do what you are about to do Dean, it will destroy your life." Queen Jasmine said and continue before her son will talk. "What about the other witch girl you once introduced me to, what happened to her?" Queen Jasmine asked.

"She is fine mother, the love I have for her has gone with the winds and no, Rae's love is totally different mother. I love her and want to make her mine forever." Dean said. "I see forever between us."

"The path you have now choose won't help you son. You will ask for my help, for your father's help, but we won't help you when that day comes. Think about it before very well you make the mistake which will cost you your life son." Queen Jasmine said.

"Mother you don't really know me, I won't ask for any of you help." Dean said as his mother smiled at him sadly. "I will make Rae mine, and if I succeeded in breaking the bond that binds the two together, I will bond myself with Rae. And if it doesn't work out in the end, I will find a way to kill Rae and myself, no one will then have her." Dean added and laughed.

"There is time for you to change your evil thoughts and plan son, the universe are giving you a chance." Queen Jasmine said.

"I don't need their stupid chance mother, if they can be able to to give me a chance, then they can make Rae become mine mother." Dean said.

Queen Jasmine shook her head sideways, "You have already made up your mind son, I wish you the best of luck."

"Thank you mother, I shall be on my way now." Dean said and left his mother's chamber.

If only he knows what awaits him in the end if he chooses the path he is about to take.

Queen Jasmine thought to herself. She has tried, the gods knows she did her best to convince her idiot son.

*****

THE REALM OF THE GODS:

Tharollin appeared right at the middle of the gods where they were all having a meeting, they were seated around the table. The gods were all shocked and surprised to see Tharollin.

"Tharollin?" Ares was the first to come out of shock as he spoke. Tharollin pushed the heavy table that was made with thick iron,  which was at the gods middle, to one side of the room with one of his fingers.

"I am so glad I disrupted any kind of stupid meeting you all are having right now." Tharollin said without a hint of fear. The gods started whispering amongst themselves.

"What do you want Tharollin?" Zeus demanded immediately, ignoring the whispering going on around him. Why would the devil son come to their abode. What for? What does he want from them? Zeus thought as he awaits an answer from the devil's son.

"I need answers Zeus or whatever your name is called." Tharollin said

"You talk to the king of the gods with respect or you will face my wrath you dirty demon." Apollo said in anger.

Tharollin burst into laughter. "I will love to see you try Pollo." He said in between his laughs.

"You are in the presence of the gods Demon, show some respect." Eros said.

"I left my box of respect back on Earth, I will be very happy if you can go to earth to get it for me." Tharollin said to him with a smile.

"Tharollin, what brought you here?" Zeus asked. "Please." He added with a sigh.

"Now you are talking Zeus." Tharollin said as his face changed into a deep darkly scowl. "Who amongst you ordered the killings of the whole mermaid clan 1,000 years ago?" He asked as he stared squarely at Zeus. "Who? Just to close the Gate of Darkness I dumbly opened, one of you ordered the killings of them all and my Mate, so I am here to find out who issue out the order so that I can kill him."

"What!? What did you just say now Tharollin?" Zeus asked.

"I don't repeat myself twice Zeus, especially when I am in front of some dumb gods. You better start talking or pointing, if not this place will be filled with blood before I leave for earth. I am not making mouth Zeus and you know what I can do."

At that moment, Hermes walked in with a cup of wine which he offered to Tharollin.

"Here is wine Tharollin, to cool your temper." Hermes said.

"Hermes my friend, now is not the time for wine, it is for answers and I am getting my answers right now." Tharollin said without looking at his directions as his gaze never left the shocked eyes of Zeus.

Hermes nodded his head and left their presence.

"Tharollin, I believe what I heard just now from you is wrong, how can I or any of the gods order the death of the whole Mer-clan? I still don't understand what you are saying." Zeus said not believing.

"How can you tell me you don't understand what I just said? Are you now deaf Zeus?" Tharollin demanded angrily.

"Do not insult the king of the gods Tharollin, you are daring me." Ares said with the same matching tone.

Tharollin briefly take a glance at him and dismissed him immediately, his focus was on Zeus. "Shhhh Ares, you will speak when you are addressed to so for now just shut that hole you call your mouth up, you are not Zeus." Tharollin said.

Ares stood up angrily from where he sat and throw a Spear, which magically appeared in his hand, at tharollin.

Tharollin didn't even removed his eyes from Zeus as he caught the spear that almost neared his face with ease. He threw it back quickly, much faster, that Ares wasn't expecting it. It could have pierced Ares heart if Tharollin hasn't stopped it by lifting up one of his fingers, and it stopped.

"Hot blood Ares, my blood was once boiling like yours. Zeus, you should warn your son from meddling in my affairs I have with you." Tharollin said with a smirk, dropping the finger he uses in controlling the spear, the sound of the spear falling to the ground was audible to everyone of the gods. "Warn him Zeus, he won't be lucky next time."

"Son, sit down." Zeus told his son, Ares, who sat down in anger, facing Tharollin once more. "Please Tharollin, can you repeat what you told me before." Zeus added pleadly. As long as you put 'please' in your word to Tharollin, well, he will listen to you.

"Listen and listen good Zeus, I won't repeat myself again." Tharollin said. "One thousand years ago, I was at war with the whole Supernaturals, and I lost the battle and-" tharollin stopped when he saw the surprised look Zeus was giving him. "Yes I lost the battle on purpose, and that purpose was to get close with the queen of the Mer-clans. My aim was to kidnap her and rape her then before collecting her blood to use in opening the Gate of Darkness." Tharollin said and swallowed hard, he has to be honest with them so that they will be honest with him. At least he wouldn't feel guilt if he slain the offender.

"Then what happened after that Tharollin." Zeus voice brought him out of his thoughts.

"I met the queen and...I realized she was my mate, my soulmate. I couldn't do as I had planned, I got to know her with the little time I spend with her, but, the job has to be done. I mated with her and took her blood which I used in opening the Gate of Darkness, I ignored her pleading and entered the Gate. Now I just returned from the Gate of Darkness only to find out that they had all been killed. Not one of them was spared, and it was said you or one of the gods had ordered for the massacre of the whole Mer-clan." Tharollin finished his short story which sounded long to him. "And that is why I am here, to ask you Zeus why would you ordered your priestess to kill every single Mer-clan?" He asked.

"To be sincere Tharollin, I am as surprised or shock as you are. I don't know what is going on, this is my first time hearing this." Zeus said to Tharollin. "Who amongst you, told Tamara to kill all Mer-clan in the Supernaturals kingdom?" Zeus asked.

All the gods present shook their heads as no.

"Tharollin, as you can see, we have no hands in whatsoever killing you just said. It has even been long we heard from Tamara. I myself didn't ask Tamara to kill anyone, let alone a whole Mer-clan." Zeus said before pointing each and every one of the gods around them. "And I believe the rest of the gods won't do so. I see the truth in their eyes." Zeus added.

Tharollin laughed out a little. "Tamara truly lied to the people and used your names to wipe out the Mer-clan." Tharollin said and smiled. "I have heard you Zeus."

"I will get to the root of all these, we were even planning to visit the earth soon, that was what we were discussing before you came." Zeus said. "Don't worry Tharollin, I will personally get to the root of this and know why Tamara will use our names to deceive the people." Zeus added.

Tharollin only nodded absentmindedly.

"If I may ask, why did you open the Gate of Darkness in the first place?" Eros asked staring at Tharollin.

"Why did Tamara used the name of the gods to carry out her act?" Tharollin fired back. "If you can tell me the reason why, I will tell you why I foolishly opened the Gate of Darkness." He added.

"If you didn't open the Gate, none of these would have occurred Tharollin, your mate wouldn't have died, face the truth Demon, you killed all of them including your beloved mate indirectly." Ares said feeling good to use that against him.

Tharollin ignored him, it stings him to the core, but Ares was saying the truth. If he hadn't thought of opening the Gate, Avonmora wouldn't be frozen, his daughter wouldn't be hiding like a thief, they would have been a one big happy family. If only he had listened to the voice of reason when he told his father he wouldn't do as planned because the Queen was his mate, all what is happening now won't have occurred. He blamed himself.

But on second thought, if he didn't open the Gate, the rest of the people will all be obeying their stupid priestess who is a big liar. Everything happens for a reason.

"I will take my leave now Zeus, though I don't know why I am telling you that." Tharollin said. "Hope to see you on Earth sooner Zeus." He added as his body changed into his dark smoke.

"Of course my friend, we will visit the Earth soon, very soon." Zeus told him. "Hermes!" He called out.

Hermes who has been listening to their conversation, entered the room.

"Send a message across to Tamara, ask her why she had used our names to kill the Mer-clan a thousand year ago. Tell her we will be coming to interrogate her soon." Zeus told Hermes who nodded his head and left them. Though he pretended as if he was going, only for him to go back to his hidden spot to eavesdropped on them.

"The creator of the universe gave each and every one of you legs to use." Tharollin said as the smoke consume him. "Sometimes Zeus, once in a blue moon, one should carry out his own message to earth, by himself." Tharollin added and allowed the smoke to take all over his head. He was gone as he had came.

"I hate to say this father, but the Demon is right." Ares said.

*****

It was school closing hour as all the students were seen going their different ways. Some of the witches opened their various portals which will take them home, some wolves, change into their form and find their way home, some fairy made their wings appear and they all flew away in different directions. Every super-creatures find their way home.

The four friends were seen walking together.

"Rae there is something I really need to tell you but that will be much later because we have some people who have rabbit ears around us." Sarah said stopping prompting all three to stop.

"No problem Sarah." Rae reply and faces Jason. "You wouldn't mind if I choose to open my portal now, I did not eat at home today and my grandmother will be very pissed at me." Rae added.

"Sure Rae, I also have someone who will be waiting for me." Jason said remembering his little friend he will be expecting.

"Someone? Who is she Jason? Don't tell me you go behind me fucking some bitches. So who is this bitch and where is she from?" Rae asked in jealousy.

"Relax Rae, I am not seeing any other person apart from you. My friend I am seeing is a 12 year old boy, who wants to know more about some history." Jason said defending himself.

"It had better been a 12 year old boy Jason or I swear I will cut off that dick of yours and shove it hard into your ass that it would take a millennium years for you to shit it out." Rae warned dangerously which makes Jason moved to Jorkallun side quickly.

"It is a little boy I am seeing my beautiful jealous Rae." Jason said.

Touching her bracelet, the portal opened in her front entering it. "it has better been Jason, I got my eyes on you, don't forget that." Rae said as the portal closes.

"Finally she left." Sarah said with a smile as she turned her gaze to meet Jason. "My cous- friend is overprotective and jealous, I like that."

"I love her spirit Sarah, she is fearless, that is one of the reasons I fell in love with her." Jason said still looking at the spot Rae was a few minutes ago.

"Me too, the first day she talks back at me, I was surprised and I admire her courage." Jorkallun said proud of his new little sister.

"I am glad Mr Jack made me her school tour the day she came to school for the first time." Sarah chip in.

"I just love her more, she makes me feel complete and whole again. Sincerely speaking, she is the only person I've ever really respected and if any of you ever tell her I said that then shoving my dick in my ass will look like a pleasant punishment compared with what I'll do to you two."

"We won't tell her." Jorkallun and Sarah both promised, laughing though.

"I will take my leave now, take care Jorkallun and Sarah." Jason said and vanished.

"Come on love, let's go home." Jorkallun said taking hold of Sarah's hand as he walks her home.

****

The portal opens in the middle of the sitting room and Rae walked out of it, it closes immediately.

She was surprised when she saw her grandmother sitting down with a distance look on her face.

"Grandma, what happened?" Rae asked.

The voice startled her and calm down a bit when she saw Rae.

"Rae you are back home." Lillian said trying to smile but failed miserable.

"Yes I am back granny, what's wrong?"

"Sit down Rae, we need to talk." Lillian said as Rae sat down beside her in another chair.

"Tell me who you met yesterday and your discussion you had with him."

"Well, I went there to see if perhaps I have a connection in there when he came out of the blue. We talked a bit and he asked me why I smelled like him and my mother. I kindly give him an answer, so he said he was going to come here soon." Rae said and her eyes widen up. "He came here isn't it granny? Is that why you are like this?" She asked.

"Yes Rae, he came here because he has found out the truth about you." Lillian said.

"Does that mean he will announce to everyone that I am the last mermaid?"

"Not that. Rae what am about to tell you is nothing but the truth. When I finally told you the truth about yourself, I didn't include your father that much because I thought he may never returned from- nevermind." Lillian said. "The man you met in the mermaid kingdom, who told you his name is, is your father. Tharollin is your father." Lillian finally revealed.

"You mean the skull man is my father?" Rae asked standing up slowly. "What is he doing here? What does he want again?"

"He said he wants to make things right and when he comes back, I will remove my hidden spell I had placed on you, in that way, you won't have to hide who you truly are anymore." Lillian explained.

"Won't that put me in trouble when they see I am a mermaid?" Rae asked keeping her anger for the man her grandmother said is coming back.

"He will protect you Rae, people fear him and if they know you are his daughter, they will think twice before they hurt you." Lillian said

"Why are they scared of him?"

"He is the King of the Demons and Lucifer's son." Lillian answered.

Lucifer again? She remembered when the skull man had called the strange water being 'Lucifer'

"Now I remember seeing a man who skull man calls father and Lucifer." Rae said out in thought.

"What did you just say Rae?" Lillian asked with wide eyes.

****

Appearing some distance away from the Gate where the wolves guards stood, tharollin transformed into a little boy.

The guards quickly recognize him and opened the Gate for him.

Once inside, one lead him to meet Jason who was already at the library sitting and was going through a book.

He had already informed the guards about his little friend coming soon and order one of them to bring the boy to the library once he comes.

Jason stood up once he saw him.

"You can go Mark." He said to the guard who had brought Tharo. Once alone, he pointed at a sit beside him. "Come sit with me friend."

Thay sat down and Tharo sent a small smile in his way.

"Did your father told you where the rest of the Demons are kept? Or if they are alive my Prince?" Tharollin asked trying to sound calm.

"Yes, he did told me when I asked him and stop calling me Prince, you can call me friend."

"So what did he tell you friend?" Tharollin demanded immediately.

"Tamara took all the demons away and he hasn't seen or heard from them." Jason finally said.

She did what? She lied about this one too? Pinning everything on Jason's father.

"Who is Tamara?" Tharo asked trying to sound confused by that name.

"Oh, she is a priestess of the Supernaturals, and for the record, I don't believe whatever that Priestess is saying. Whoever that believe her needs to have his or her brain checked." Jason said.

Tharollin supported it. The young Prince was right.

"Why do you say so?"

"My wolf doesn't trust her one bit, some of the things she says are lies, but my parents won't believe me."

"So she took the Demons away, for what?"

"I don't know the answer, neither do my father, it was as if he was made to forget about the Demons until I asked about them."

"Okay, thank you for your information my friend."

"Hope it helped you?"

"Yes, as a matter of fact, it really did."

"The Wolf festival is coming up soon, I will like you to come so that I can introduce you to my mate who I love so much."

"Sure, I will come, thanks for your invite my good friend." Tharollin said.

They stayed together reading some of the books there until the little boy stood up.

"I beg to take my leave now."

"You can go, Don't forget to come to the wolf festival." Jason reminded him.

"I won't." Tharollin promised and left him, going out of the palace.

He made sure he was some distance away from the palace before he disappeared.

****

Tamara was alone when Lolly appeared in the cave.

"What brought you here so soon my daughter?" Tamara asked.

"I want Rae dead." Lolly said immediately.

"We can't kill her yet."

"And why is that?"

"Because Lucifer just found out she is the last mermaid he will use." Tamara said and smiled at Lolly's shocked face. "Yes Lolly, Rae is a mermaid, the one who will complete the ritual."

"Good, Rae won't know what hit her." Lolly said smiling.

"How is your father?" Tamara asked.

"Don't call him my father, he is not my father. I am just using his stupid daughter body we killed which makes him think I am his daughter." Lolly said.

"Well, the Amazon warrior King will come to our use when it is time to fight." Tamara said smiling even more.

"Yes, the potion I gave to him, will help us control him when it's time mother."

"Did you just say call her mother?" Tharollin voice joined in as he appeared in front of the two ladies. "Did I hear her call you mother?" Tharollin asked Tamara.

"And even if you did, what can you do?" Lolly demanded.

"I wasn't talking to you little girl." Tharollin said and faces Tamara. "So the priestess has a daughter?"

Before Tamara would answer, Tharollin was already in her front, holding her throat and choking her hard.

"What did you do to my demons and why did you lie to the people it was the gods who had ordered the Killings of the Mer-clans?"  Tharollin demanded. "Tell me why, I went to meet with the gods today and they told me everything."

"Leave my mother alone." Lolly snarled.

"And if I don't leave her, what will you do?" Tharollin asked and press Tamara's throat the more. Tamara was struggling for air.

"I said leave my mother alone." Lolly said and this time, her voice was in a deep voice. Her beast surfacing.

"And I ask you, if I don't what will you do?"

With a loud roar of a beast, Lolly transformed into her hideous beast surprising Tharollin. The beast sent a blow towards Tharollin who caught the claws with his other free hand, the other hand was holding Tamara's neck.

He bent the beast hand and there came a bone cracking sound and he pushed the beast with inhuman strength backwards, the beast back hitting the cave wall and falling with a great heavy thud, Lolly came at him again as she popped back her broke arm in place.

Throwing Tamara who was almost dying to one side of the cave. Tharollin met Lolly and dodged the blow sent to him, holding the beast two arms in his, he sent a little smile at it.

"Hey, you are not the only one who is a beast, unlike you, I can control mine." Tharollin said and his two arms holding Lolly's, changed into beast arms, his talons were much longer. His two black horns came out of his forehead. And without wasting time, he broke the two hands of the beast and the legs.

"I don't fight with weaklings daughter of Tamara." Tharollin said as he kicked the beast he was holding one finally kick, it went flying and landed on the floor. It couldn't get up. His hands returning back to normal.

"I will come back for you to give me the answers I seek Tamara." Tharollin said. "This is just a warning." He added and disappeared.

Tamara stood up with great difficulties as she went over to meet the beast. She sat down and started stroking the head with tenderness.

"I think it's time to involve your father Lolly.".

To Be Continued
Please, please like and comment on.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

195K 4.3K 57
𝐊𝐨𝐥 𝐌𝐢𝐤𝐚𝐞𝐥𝐬𝐨𝐧 𝐱 𝐎𝐂 I am 𝐋𝐮𝐜𝐢𝐟𝐞𝐫. I am known as The Devil by humans. I don't mind. Punishing the bad is my duty. If I am deemed...
210K 8.3K 41
Norah Bloodmoon had been forced to live away from her family for seventeen years after being taken from her pack at only two weeks old. Being kept in...
461K 13.1K 31
i'm a princess and a princess of what you may ask? my father is a werewolf, ohh wait. he is THE werewolf. he is king of all werewolf and my mother is...
286K 9.5K 34
I am a pure white wolf. To have my talent is rare. My name is Snow and I never knew my parents. When i was little i ran away from my pack. Only cause...