Jace Wayland Imagines

By bonniebird

Shadowhunters: Jace Wayland; This book is for Freeform's Jace Wayland . All of my Imagines, prompts, oneshots... More

Introduction
The Plan
Prompt
Jace
Prompt
Killer
Baby?
Prompt
The little wolf who cried
The little wolf who cried (Part Two)
Tink
Ew, Jace has feelings
Sign Language
Defender
Almost
Maybe I Like You
Mundane Love
Just Another Shadowhunter
You Heard Angel
To Love Is To Destroy
The Priceless Mundane
Magnus' Witchlet (Part One)
Magnus' Witchlet
Jealous
Twins
Hidden feelings
My Sister Is Not For Lovin Wayland
fake sister
Set up
Set up (Part Two)
Your fault
Untitled Part 31
Magnus' Witchlet (Part Three)
My Sister's Not For Lovin, Wayland (Part Two)
The argument
My Sister's Not For Loving, Wayland (Part Three)
My Sister's Not For Lovin, Wayland (Part Four)
The bad mission
Prompt
Not him
Envious
Weird Cult
Halloween Prompt ~ 2019
Christmas Prompt ~ 2019
Christmas prompt ~ 2019
One Night
Prompt
One Night (Part Two)
Prompt
Prompt

Christmas Prompt ~ 2019

1.1K 49 0
By bonniebird

You darted along the rooftops. The demon was a few streets ahead of Jace and Alec. It wasn't hard from your position to keep an eye on it.

"Jace, left!" You said. Watching Jace dart left he ran at a wall, grabbed the top and swung himself over while Alec rounded the other way, trapping the demon.

"I've got him cornered, Jace anytime." Alec said. With a quick move Jace stabbed at the demon who exploded into shards of sparks.

"Ok. It's done. (Y/N) how do we get out of here?" Jace asked. When you didn't answer her frowned, glancing up to see if you were perched on the rooftop. "Where's (Y/N)?" Jace asked Alec who shrugged.

"Headed back? Alec suggested. They decided to take the rooftops back to see if anything happened.

"Um guys?" You called. They paused and took a moment to locate you before Jace realised you were stuck on the side of a building. "Umm just so you know, I'm kind of stuck in the Christmas lights."

"We've got you." Jace said, apologising as he bumped into someone who shouted at him. He quickly climbed the building to help Alec untangle you.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

965 9 14
Emily Lightmen , a self-trained shadowhunter, comes to New York looking for vengeance. Jace, Izzy and Alec could be the people who can help her do it...
110K 2.4K 35
A bold young woman, Reader who doesn't have the will to care about consequences and is all over the place, takes a liking in Mr. everything has to be...
137K 4.4K 72
The greatest Shadowhunter of his generation is what they say about the legendary Jace Wayland. But, what you don't know, is that they also say the sa...
5.7K 585 36
Alec is the heir to a billion-dollar company, but there is strings attached. To become the CEO he has to hide everything about him that doesn't fit t...