Young Love (Ein X Reader)

By peace0606

Just read it None of these characters are mine or the pictures. Fan art: TinyπŸ’™πŸ’™πŸ’™ Go watch aphmau on YouTub... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Update
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Fan Art
Chapter 29
Fan Art
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Update
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Update/ Fan Art
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46/ Fan Art
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
❗Chapter 57❗
❗Chapter 58❗

Chapter 54

811 18 13
By peace0606

|    Ein's Pov.   |

Today is the day where all beings celebrate Halloween... Except me. I have no idea on how to 'celebrate' Halloween. I mean, last week y/n and Aaron didn't come to school because of what happened with their father.

° °Flashback° °

I came back to y/n and Aaron's house but with caution this time.

"Psst! Ein, over here!"

I looked over to see Aaron hiding behind a bush. I come over to him until he grabbed me quick.

"Sshhh. Stay silent" Aaron said as I saw his dad talking on the phone next to the window.

"Okay, come with me"

I followed Aaron really confused of what's going on until I noticed Aaron was climbing up an old tree house. I followed his lead and climbed the ladder as well. I reached to the top to see the tree house like it was abandoned.

"Sorry for calling you all of the sudden, but I need to talk to you.

"About what?"

"About y/n"

"Y/n? Is she okay! Is she still sick! Did your dad hurt her or something!? Did h-"

"Calm down, nothing is wrong about y/n. She's fine, but she's not happy though"

"Not happy? D-did I do something wrong?"

"No no. You see, we're not supposed to bring anybody into our house. Since we got caught, our dad grounded us for a week; which means no school, no hangouts, no outdoors, and no Halloween."

"W-wha! Why that harsh!"

"I don't know, but Halloween is like our only 'free day' and he took that advantage away from us.

"Man, your Dad seems tough. H-he's not, umm... Abusive is he?"

"No, he's not. He just easily loses his temper."

"S-sorry for asking. It was stupid of me to say that about your dad."

"Don't be sorry, I'm glad that you care for our safety, and y/n too."

I can tell what Aaron really means by that.

"S-so, what do you want me to do?"

"I want you to go over y/n and show her that you care about her"

"H-how am I supposed to do that!"

"By trick or treating and giving it to y/n"

"B-but I never trick or treated before! And your dad is just gonna kill me if he ever see's me with you guy's or even y/n!"

"You like her right?"

"Y-yes, of course I do."

"Well then, what are you going to do then?"

° ° Flashback ends ° °

Poor y/n. Ok, enough sulking, I got some trick-or-treating to do! I grabbed hoodie and started looking for houses to check. I checked my phone and it is 4:58. I was told to meet her at her window around eight before their dad catches me. That means that this is gonna be a long day. For y/n!

* *Time skipped* *

*pant* *pant* *pant* Man, who knows that trick-or-treating is a whole lotta work. I got so much candy that I'm afraid that the bag will break. I checked my phone and it was almost time to return to y/n. Okay, I'll go one more house and I'll head back to y/n's house. I then went to the nearest house I could find and there was an orange haired meifwa standing outside with his costume giving out candy. I walk up to him and said "trick-or-treat"

"U-um. Aren't you a little old to trick or treat?"

"A-actually, this is my first time trick-or-treating, so yeah"

"Really? Why do it now?"

"W-well, I was supposed to trick-or-treat with this friend of mine and she couldn't make it for reasons. So, I'm doing this for y/n and I can give her the candy."

"Wow, interesting friend you are. That is really rare for friends to do that for each other"

"Don't you have friends?"

"W-well, I just recently moved here with my grandpa cause he lives here and there is a good school around here"

"Wait, by any chance your grandpa has orange hair and is a meifwa just like you?"

"Well yes, he's my grandpa I told you"

"R-really? Wow, you look a lot like your grandpa"

"You've met my grandpa?"

"Well yeah, he actually saved me and my friend big time. Your grandpa is one kind man"

"He is isn't he. Well, here's your candy and I'll give you an extra for you and your friend"

"Thank you so much uh-"

"Kai"

"Kai. Ein."

"Well, it's nice to meet you Ein. I hope we can see each other soon"

"Yeah, bye!"

"Bye"

* *Time Skipped* *

*pant* *pant* I barely made it to their house. I'm right outside of their house but don't know how to give this to y/n. I looked around to see all the lights out except for downstairs. I went over to the window to peek inside to see their dad with lots of papers all over their table. He seems to be stressing a lot. I back up from the window to see someone familiar up in the balcony...

|    Y/n's Pov.   |

*sigh* I'm so bored. This whole week I haven't used my phone, tv, or laptop. All I did was do homework from where the school sent me. Dad didn't want us to be behind from school so he called the school to give us lessons and homework from what they will be doing for the week. My life is not fair. Aaron's life is not fair. Why can't we be like any other people in the world. I heard laughing from outside and went out to see kids trick-or-treating around the neighborhood. I then felt something on my cheek. I was crying. What? Why am I crying?

"Y-y/n?"

"AAAHHH! W-WHOSE THERE!"

"Calm down, it's me!"

"E-ein? What are you doing here! Your not supposed to be here! My dad will be here and will get us in trouble!"

"Y/n, that's not the point, why are you crying?"

"H-huh?"

"I-I climbed up to your balcony to see you crying. Is something wrong?" He said as he got out of the balcony and was in front of me. I suddenly just hugged him while crying. He hesitated at first but then later comforted me.

"I-it's okay y/n. You don't have to tell me, but just to let you know that I'm always here for you no matter what"

"T-thank you Ein. I don't know why I'm acting like this. I'm such a cry baby" Ein then lifted my chin up and wiped my tears away.

"It's okay, I'm a cry baby too. I was told that keeping up your feelings and emotions will only get worse. Cry it out, throw a chair, break a window, it doesn't matter. As long as your happy, I'm happy"

His comfort of words are really nice to hear, especially from Ein. He is by far, the most helpful, sweetest person in the whole world. He deserves everything in the whole wide world, he doesn't need a cry baby like me to bring him down every day.

"Oh, that reminds me, happy Halloween!" He says as he gave me a big bag full of candy and games.

"Y-you did this for me?"

"Of course I did. As soon as I heard that you couldn't trick-or-treat, I went out to almost every house in the neighborhood to get you treats"

"E-ein"

"You deserve it y/n. In fact, you deserve the whole world full of candy even. I don't want you to be in your room depressed, I want you to smile."

I hugged him out of no where and buried my head onto his chest.

"Ein, thank you. Thank you so much! You went trick-or-treating in a cold day just to make me smile"

"Heh, and to see you smile too"

I looked up to see him giving me a warm smile while I smile back at him and hug him even more. We then started to giggle and broke the hug unfortunately.

"Come on, let's see what's in there" he said as he gave me the bag. I was so excited to see what's in the bag. I know I can't have chocolate but I always like the other candies anyways. I went through the bag and there were lots of treats and games.

"How do you manage to trick-or-treat when you have no costume?"

"Oh, I-I didn't have time to get a costume, so I just said that I was a werewolf"

"Hahahahaha! Oh my Irene hahaha! I- hahahahahaha! I can't even! Hahahaha!"

"H-hey! I wanted to get lots of candy and I didn't know what to get!"

"A-and they let you get candy!? *giggle*"

"Well yes-"

"Hahahahaha! Oh my Irene!

I kept on laughing until I heard my dad calling my name when he is going upstairs.

"Y/n! Are you okay?" Dad said.

Me and Ein were frozen and we started freaking out.

"U-uh! I need to go! I-I'll see you at school!"

"W-wait Ein! You forgot something!"

"Huh? What did I-"

I mustard up my courage and kissed him on the cheek. His eyes turned wide open, his face suddenly turned red, and he was stiff. Just a reminder that he was about to go out of the balcony when I kissed him so it just looks like he was about to commit suicide.

"E-ein! Watch out!" But it was to late. Ein was frozen from the kiss that he didn't grab on to the balcony. He just fell. I quickly went over the balcony and thank Irene he landed on the bushes. He hesitated for a second to look at me then started running away. Thank Irene he's safe. I cleared my head and went over to the candy bag and hid it in the closet and covered it with some extra blankets. The door was opened by dad to see me just standing there awkwardly.

"Honey, are you okay? I thought I heard you talking to someone I think?"

"What? N-no. I was just practicing o-on my, vocals! Yes! My vocals!

"Oh, sorry to bother you. Are you sure your okay?

"Y-yeah, I'm fine"

"Well, you can come downstairs you know. Go tell your brother too, dinners ready"

"O-okay! I-I will!"

Dad then closed the door and that's when I laid down on my bed to rethink of what just happened. I kissed Ein! Aaaaaaah! What was I thinking! I could of given him a candy or another hug at least. Instead, I kissed him! AAAAHHHHH!

|     Ein's POV.   |

I laid down on my bed to adjust of what y/n did. S-she kissed me. She kissed me. Me. Me!

"Yes! I did it!"

....

HOLY SHIT! I ALMOST DIED THERE FROM THAT FALL!

|     Aaron's POV.   |

I've heard the whole thing. I was actually spying on y/n and Ein with a cup on my ear. I'm happy for them. They deserve each other. If only they knew that they liked each other. Ein, you are the best thing that every happened to y/n. I hope things will go well between them.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.4K 179 48
CONTENT CONTAINS : SEXUAL CONTENT DRUG USE ASSAULT TORTURE HARASSMENT VIOLENCE & STRONG LANGUAGE IF YOUR EASILY TRIGGERED OR UNCOMFORTABLE, DO NOT RE...
41K 382 74
One day, you meet this very beautiful girl named Aphmau and all of her friends. From that day on, you realize you love her more than anything else. Y...
94.2K 2.8K 77
CONTENT CONTAINS : SELF HARM SUICIDAL THOUGHTS SUICIDE IDEATION SUICIDE ATTEMPTS MENTAL ILLNESS SEXUAL CONTENT TORTURE ABUSE VIOLENCE & STRONG LANGUA...
5K 142 30
𝑳𝒂𝒖𝒓𝒆𝒏𝒄𝒆 𝒁𝒉𝒂𝒗𝒍. 𝒀𝒐𝒖 π’˜π’†π’“π’† π’‰π’Šπ’” π’‚π’π’ˆπ’†π’. 𝑯𝒆 𝒍𝒐𝒗𝒆𝒅 π’šπ’π’– π’Žπ’π’“π’† 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒏 𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒓 𝒂𝒏𝒅 π’˜π’π’–π’π’… π’‚π’π’˜π’‚π’šπ’” 𝒍�...