tongue tied.

By godhateseverything

"take me to your best friend's house, normally we're making out." More

camp cast.๐Ÿ’ (erlingxalex)
lightbulb.๐Ÿ‡ (jamesxalex)
once upon a time.๐Ÿ“ (willxgeorge & jamesxalex)
whiteboard.๐Ÿ‘ (fraserxjames)
willy.๐Ÿ‰ (stephenxwill)
monsters au.๐Ÿ’
vamp!will
idkwts.๐Ÿ“ (georgexalex)
my boy.๐Ÿ’ (jamesxwill)
gloom boys au.๐Ÿ‰
cult kids au.๐Ÿ“
cult kids au.๐Ÿ“
massive loser.๐Ÿ‘ (willxalex)
yours.๐Ÿ‡(georgexjoshy)
clichรฉs.๐Ÿ’
gloom boys au.๐Ÿ‰
cupid stupid.๐Ÿ“
scenes.๐Ÿ‰
massive loser.๐Ÿ‘(willxalex)
mi razรณn de ser.๐Ÿ‡ (jamesxalex)
talk to me.๐Ÿ“(willxgeorge)
5:48 am.๐Ÿ’ (jamesxalex)
gloom boys au.๐Ÿ‰
teenagers.๐Ÿ‘
wonderless.๐Ÿ‡ (georgexjames)
massive loser.๐Ÿ‘ (willxalex)
the mess he made.๐Ÿ‰ (georgexjames)
beautiful boy.๐Ÿ“ (jamesxwill)
๐Ÿ’
๐Ÿ‡
๐Ÿ“
๐Ÿ‘
๐Ÿ‰
๐Ÿ’
ship.๐Ÿ‡ (jamesxfraser)
the mess he made.๐Ÿ‰ (georgexjames)
cutthroat.๐Ÿ“
cutthroat.๐Ÿ“
lifeguard.๐Ÿ’
fault.๐Ÿ‘ (willxgeorge)
los angeles. ๐Ÿ‡
video idea.๐Ÿ‰ (willxalex)
disaster. ๐Ÿ“ (georgexalex)
yes.๐Ÿ’ (jamesxgeorge)
boo!๐Ÿ‡
baby.๐Ÿ‘ (georgexwill)
sugar, honey, ice, and tea.๐Ÿ’ (jamesxwill)
per sempre felici e contenti.๐Ÿ“
what could've been.๐Ÿ“๐Ÿ‰๐Ÿ‡๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ‘
the lads.๐Ÿ‡
one kiss.๐Ÿ‘ (willxgeorge)
meet me halfway. ๐Ÿ’(jamesxalex)
shut up.๐Ÿ‰
the poem.๐Ÿ“(jamesxalex)

alegrรญas actuales.๐Ÿ‰ (jamesxgeorge)

919 45 106
By godhateseverything

-

how a boy from los mochis, sinaloa ended up in london, was a mystery to everyone.

james looked white. olive, tanned skin with green, hazel nut, colored eyes and lightly roasted hair that was often just called light brown. he was six feet and a couple inches tall, a beard growing strongly on his face. the facial hair made him look older, everyone doubted he was 17 and assumed he was just one of those kids who kept getting held back. some even assumed he was a new teacher.

however, his mature appearance wasn't what left everyone stunned, it was the way he spoke- or rather what he spoke. refusing right away to speak english to his peers, everyone was left with their jaws on the floor. no accent, no mispronunciation. james spoke spanish, but not from spain. no one in spain had an accent like james'.

"an' where are you from?" the history teacher asked on that fateful day. james understood english, and he didn't mind the accent that came along with his english words but he refused to be understood by others.

"soy de mexico." he seemed to speak only to the teacher. [i'm from mexico]

"hm," mr. bens had lived in spain for a couple years and was forced to pick up spanish. "well, welcome to london! m'sure you'll have a lovely time 'ere."

"la neta, no me gusta ni madres." [to be honest, i fucking hate this]

"sorry to 'ear." james thought the way everyone spoke in london was annoying. they all sounded so stuck up, but he knew they were no better than everyone else.

when james took his seat, everyone followed with their curious eyes. no one saying a word to or about him. he caught their stares, his burning hatred for his peers being fueled by every pair. before moving there, james didn't care about the country. he had visited once on a school trip, and he thought it was okay. but something about having to live there, just sparked a burning animosity.

james hated the weather, hated the people, hated the food, hated everything.

everything and everyone but him.

when james first saw him, the foul taste in his mouth seemed to go away. suddenly, he didn't mind london and it's gloomy weather. he didn't care if everyone thought he was weird or stuck up. he didn't care if all the food tasted gross and had little to no flavor, because all the flavor and sweetness and sunshine had been used to make him.

his name was george and he approached james during lunch. his blonde curls struggling to stay in their intended position and his shy, green eyes refusing to look at james. he would've thought it was rude and snobbish if it wasn't for how nervous and cute george was. james knew that the other boy meant no harm, for he could do nothing wrong.

"h-hey," george twisted a lose thread around his finger, his black cardigan dripping off his slim shoulders. his left arm hugged his stomach while his right played with the thread and sleeve of the left. "m'george."

"james." he said shamelessly eating george up with his eyes. "yo soy james." [i'm james]

"i don't know if you understand english or-"

"i do." his accent was thick enough to send shivers down george's spine but clear enough to understand.

"good!" george finally met james' gaze. "good, cause i wan'ed to know if you wan'ed to come sit with us?" george pointed behind him, to a small table occupied by three other boys.

james peaked over george's shoulders to see the eager stares of the others. a redhead with round glasses and freckled cheeks, a black haired boy with a nose ring and dark aura surrounding him, and a short brunette who was nearly bouncing out his seat. james knew he was the kind of kid to fall asleep if he was still for too long.

"okay." james said, doing it mostly because he knew he'd be close to george.

"okay." george smiled, taking a step back to let james get up. "if alex says anythin' odd, m'sorry. 'e's a bit much sometimes but-"

james thought that george's voice and accent was the best one. he didn't sound cocky and his voice was no where near annoying. he was the only thing that made the move worth it, james decided.

and when the world have you something as delicate and beautiful as george, you never let it go. james would have to be stupid to let george slip past his fingers.

"hi." the redhead was the first to speak, a welcoming smile on his sun kissed face.

"hola." george was the only one who deserved to understand james. the rest would have to earn it. [hello]

"this is fraser, will, an' alex." james nodded along, not bothering to memorize any of their names. if it wasn't george's, he just didn't care.

"y yo soy james." [and i'm james]

fraser stuck his hand out, throwing james off a bit. fraser would be the first person he'd have physical contact with. he took his hand, his mother hadn't raised a rude boy. "mucho gusto, james." fraser's spanish was horrid and made james cringed. but he knew that the boy was trying, unlike the other students. [nice to meet you, james]

james decided then that fraser was worthy. "i like your name." he said to the redhead.

"you speak english!" alex gawked.

"pues si, pendejo." alex, will, and george rose a brow, obvious confusion shown on their faces. fraser smirked. [well yeah, dumbass]

"what the fuck does that mean?" will asked.

"no te preocupes."

"don't worry 'bout it." fraser translated.

will rolled his eyes. "aren't you a little cunt."

james grinned, taking a liking to will's boldness. he really hoped it wasn't a one time thing. "when did you move 'ere, james?"

"an' why?" alex had already changed his seating position six times, james had counted.

"my mom got a new boyfriend." james said to george, but switching his eyes to fraser's as well for a split second.

"that's-"

"fuckin' mad! you 'ad to move all the way from mexico. that's far, i bet you 'ate it 'ere!" alex beamed, his hair falling over his blue eyes.

james held a straight face, the stars completely gone when he turned away from george. "si, todos son bien sangrones."

"huh?"

"everyone is stuck up."

"oh, yeah, s-some people are jus' fuckin' terrible." george agreed. he paused, biting his lip innocently. "i hope m'not-"

"tu no, chulo." james smiled warmly at him. "you are great." [not you, cutie]

george reddened, forgetting his friends were surrounding him and james.

-

"an' then my mum got me this red one because the black one was ugly- is that racist? i don't mean bla-"

james was too close to exploding. alex had been going on forever without taking a breath. his sentences were run-on sentences, and somewhere, in that big blue world, an english teacher was quaking. james couldn't even remember what set him off, but alex hadn't shut up since. will had put both his earbuds in, long before alex could even get an opportunity to go off. fraser smiled and nodded along, taking in every single word that came from the rambling boy. george seemed to be paying attention, but was too busy focusing on the big branch he dragged along.

"hablas un chingo, nino fresa." [you talk so fucking much, pretty boy]

george let go of his stick, looking up at james. it was now days into their new friendship. all of them feeling very excited about their newest addition, even will. but will was mostly thrilled about the liquor that james brought with him whenever they hung out. and sometimes, the mexican cigarettes, they were a lot longer and deadlier. just what will wanted. fraser and george didn't appreciate the booze as much. fraser enjoyed the food james shared with them and his knowledge. it was nice having someone to talk to about educational stuff.

george on the other hand, thought james so fascinating. his language, where he was from, where he had been. how he dressed, how he spoke, how he looked at him. eyes always full of love and carefulness, admiring him like he was the most beautiful thing on earth. which to james, he most definitely was.

"you know, at some point you'll 'ave to speak english." james ignored alex, it was verbatim at this point. he has heard it from his teachers, his mom, his new stepfather, and everyone who overheard his conversations with his mom.

james was currently being lead through a park, or forest. he couldn't really tell, he didn't really care.

that saturday afternoon was just like any other, dark and gloomy. rain threatening to spill any minute. james assumed they were going on a picnic since fraser arrived at his house with a basket full of food, and asked him to bring a long a bottle of wine. george carried his school backpack, containing only two blankets and candles in it. james figured that if it wasn't a picnic, then they were about to kill him and sacrifice him to some strange god. and james was okay with that as long as it was george who got to tear his heart out.

"aye, adonde vamos?" james asked fraser, who's attention was pulled away from alex. [hey, where are we going]

"there's a nice little area by the duck pond, that's where we hang out." answered fraser.

"it's kind f'dirty, but george bought blankets." alex added smartly.

"alex doesn't like dirt."

"he doesn't like a lot of things." james muttered. "except talking."

james had decided alex and will weren't half bad either, and had started speaking to them in english. or at least when he felt like it. there was nothing to protest with them, they were okay.

will let out a low chuckle, earning an elbow jab from an offended alex. the older boy slapped his arm back, sparking a mini wrestling match between the two. both spitting meaningless insults at each other.

"you do this every weekend?" james asked george, who nodded.

"will 'ates bein' 'ome." he whispered. "so, we do our best to keep 'im out of there. 'e spends the night at alex's sometimes."

james hummed, his eyes going back to the chaos happening on the side lines. "that sucks."

"yeah," george always wore a cardigan, and they were always way too big for him. todays color was navy blue. this one had holes at the sleeves and james could see george fidget his thumb in and out of them. "it does."

james was mesmerized by george's physical nerves, gaining the confidence to reach out and hold his hand. he smiled at george, who went completely still for a second before being pulled forward by james.

" 'ere we are boys!" fraser said proudly.

james could easily see over his shoulder, a big body of water laying right in the center. trees towering all around them. leafs rained down to the water, covering it like little bandaids. james was breathless, it was the first time he'd seen anything like it.

"pretty, innit?" said george quietly.

"tan hermoso como tu." james sighed, squeezing george's hand. [as beautiful as you]

fraser smiled, looking back at the two. nothing else was said, the boys following fraser to a nice, dry grassy area. once there, fraser took the biggest blanket from george. he laid it out with will's help. he set the basket in the middle, all the boys taking their seats on the soft cloth. george and james' fingers still intertwined.

"i brought cherries, strawberries, peaches, grapes, an' watermelon slices." fraser gently opened the brown basket, listing their options. "made some sandwiches, an' james was nice enough to bring pan dulce."

"what's that?" alex asked curiously.

"sweet bread, you'll like it." fraser assured him.

"si no, vete a la verga." james said with a smile. and alex returned it, not bothering to ask what james had just said. [and if not, fuck off]

james felt george pull his hand away, and james quickly turned to him again. george giggled upon seeing the worry on james' face. he unzipped his bag, telling james that he just needed to take out the candles. the mexican boy watched him, wanting to just kiss him there and then.

"estas bien pinche precioso." he thought aloud. [you're so damn precious]

george looked up at him, before smiling. "i don't understand you, james."

"you're beautiful." james said for everyone to hear. he wanted them to know that george was his, and just his. he'd say it at school too, and in the middle of a crowded store, anywhere.

george blushed, swallowing hard. he quickly averted his eyes down. "th-thank you."

"uh," will interrupted without shame. "can you get the wine from in there?"

george nodded. james huffed, annoyed with will and his stupid need to drink. the blonde handed will the long bottle, bringing the candles out with his other hand. james turned his head, his attention taken by his surroundings.

while james went into his thoughts, will popped open the bottle of wine. his eye lit up like fireworks as he smelled the red liquid. he had drank wine before, but james always brought the good stuff- the real stuff.

just before he could attach his lips to the bottle, alex stopped him. "the 'ell you will, get a cup! that's so grim, we 'ave to drink from that too. you're goin' to give us 'erpes or somethin'!"

"your mum gave me 'erpes." will rolled his eyes, taking a glass cup from fraser.

alex's face twisted in disgust. "my mum wouldn't sleep with someone like you."

"her son would." will hummed, filling the cup to the brim.

james laughed, his low laughter rattling up george's body. fraser shook his head as alex mushed a grape into will's dark hair. "you're a cunt."

"it's always the innocent ones," said james, his hand falling on top of george's. his body language suggested that his words were for george but his eyes said alex. "that turn out to be little sluts."

"i am no slag." alex snapped.

"pero fresa si." james responded smartly. [but stuck up, yeah]

alex rolled his eyes, crossing his arms across his chest. "you all suck."

"we pick on you because we love you." fraser had already laid down.

james watched him drop grapes into his mouth, a strawberry following. his glasses rested on his tummy, slowly rising with every breathe fraser inhaled and exhaled. james saw will and alex together, but who had fraser's attention?

"do you like anyone, fraser?" james decided to ask.

george brought james' chin down, feeding him a piece of watermelon. fraser's eyes fluttered open, thinking before he spoke. like he always did.

"no." he decided, and james knew it was a lie.

" 'e doesn't tell us stuff like that." george was too close and only james could hear him.

james let his gaze fall to his boy. "c'mon, no te quieres coger a nadie?" he said through the mouthful of juice and watermelon chunks. [you don't wanna fuck anyone?]

"not really," he paused. "wait is that what you asked?"

"yeah."

"then no, i jus' don't like anyone. m'not lookin' for anyone."

" 'e 'as us." alex said. " 'e doesn't need anyone."

james scoffed. "all seventeen year old boys get horny, even that one." he pointed in fraser's direction, laughter coming from him. "and i highly doubt you two are sucking his dick." there was another pause before james smirked. "well, maybe alex-"

"oh my god, no!" alex was redder than the fruit that george fed james. "i 'aven't shagged will, either. he's just a mug!"

will shook his head. "i've piped 'im in one of the toilets."

"wouldn't doubt it." james egged on. "los ninos fresas son los mas faciles." [stuck up boys are the easiest]

"fuck you!" mostly because alex had no idea what james had said.

george leaned his head on james' shoulders, enjoying the bickering of his friends. james kissed the blonde curls before looking in fraser's direction again. "so, how do you get off?"

"the internet exists for a reason, no?" fraser propped himself up, reaching for a sandwich.

"nothing compared to the real thing, though." james argued.

george suddenly lifted his head, moving away a bit. "you're not a virgin?" he asked intrusively.

james held his gaze as he said, "no, is it a requirement to be with you? because i can take my virginity back."

george shook his head, laughing. "no, i j-jus' wan'ed to know."

"well, i'm not." james reassured. "i know my way around a boy, could show you a good time." he winked.

george just blushed, again avoiding james' mischievous eyes.

-

it rained a lot in london. and james absolutely hated that. but walking through the rain meant nothing when james knew george was his destination.

the green eyed boy had gotten sick, probably from all the time he spent outside in the cold rain. george had called james that friday morning, letting him know he would not be at school. james quickly told his mom he couldn't go to school, and heated up some of the soup she had made the previous day. chicken, carrots, rice, bright kernels, and cabbage. a recipe his mother had been given to her by her mother. it always made james feel better and he hoped that it would work on george.

so with his soup and snacks packed in his backpack, he made his way to george's house. rain soaking him from head to toe, but he told himself it was nothing but water and george's face would make it all better.

maybe it was foolish to say he was in love with him, but james was definitely in love with george. how could he not be? george was brilliant, a delicacy. forbidden fruit that no man, or woman, could ever touch because it was created just for james.

he was created just for james.

james didn't need to knock at the front door, george was already waiting for him there. a blanket wrapped around his frame, no pants but instead a giant, grey sweater falling down past his thighs. fluffy socks keeping him from making direct contact with the cold concrete. he was pressed against his doorway, trying so hard to avoid the rain. james would surely scold at him for standing out there.

"what are you fucking doing?" george's parents were at work, luckily for the two.

"waitin' for you..." george admitted shyly.

"oh, mi amor, why?" james backed george up into his house, soaking and, surely, dripping everywhere. "you'll only make the cold worse. you'll never get better if you stand out in the rain like that." [my love]

"m'not a baby." george muttered.

james smiled warmly, wanting to pull george into a hug but decided against it since he was saturated. "i didn't say you were." james said. "i brought you soup."

george's tired eyes sparked for a second. "what kind?"

"my mother's kind." james set his backpack next to the stove. slowly unzipping it to pull out his container. the soup was still warm, perfect for eating. "where are your spoons?"

george opened a drawer next to the sink, getting two silver spoons. he handed james one, a quick finger touch left him aching for more. which then brought up the question, why hadn't james kissed him yet? george liked him and vice versa. there wasn't even a hug, nothing. george would've said something but was too scared of sounding needy.

"come on, let's get you into bed." george had no time to oppose the idea, james was already dragging him into the only room that had its door wide open.

james stepped aside, letting george crawl into bed. he quickly followed him, both of them settling under george's warm blankets.

"you should be at school." george whispered, letting his head fall on james. the other boy slowly opened the container, the smell of home cooked soup filling the air. it made its way up george's nose, his stomach releasing a low growl.

"i don't wanna be there without you, mi nino hermoso."

as if not red enough, george got redder. "what does that mean?"

"my lovely boy, now open up." james guided a spoonful of vegetables into george's mouth.

george let his lips part, opening it wide enough for the spoon to slide in. his throat burned as he swallowed, feeling like every piece was cutting fresh wounds in his throat.

"good?"

"great," george smiled through the pain. "wish my throat wasn't 'urtin'."

james smiled, finally kissing his forehead. it was quick but george felt it, and that was all that mattered.

"eres tan hermoso." james swept a bit of george's hair away from his pretty eyes. holding his face against his palm, admiring it like god admired his first creation.

oh, how george was a world to be explored. to be touched, discovered, built, destroyed, and deflowered. and it was james who was lucky enough to get the job.

"lo mas importante del mundo. si pudiera, me quedaria aqui contigo." james had never felt like this about someone. and even if it was too fast, he knew he loved george.

"i wan' to learn spanish." said george.

"yeah?"

"yeah, i wanna understand you." george whispered. "tell you nice things in spanish."

james smiled, shaking his head. "you're precious."

george blushed. "you say that all the time."

"well, it's true." james hummed feeding him another spoonful. "you're beautiful, the most beautiful boy on earth."

"yeah, right." george rolled his eyes.

"you are and i can prove it."

george laughed. "yeah?"

james let the spoon fall back into the container. he nodded, slipping a hand back on george's warm face. george's breath hitched, his heart beat slowing down.

"you'll get sick." george warned, knowing that james was about to kiss him.

"no me importa." james whispered as he leaned in closer. [i don't care]

george's eyes didn't shut till james was placing his lips on his. as soon as they closed, george was on cloud nine. he was cured for a moment, feeling nothing but james. his hand holding his face with sickly, sweet tenderness. a touch full of love, desire, and aching. both had waited too long to be touched like that.

and when james pulled away, neither could stop smiling.

"that was even better than the soup." george said without thinking.

james simply laughed. "told you i could show you a good time."

-

sorry for any spelling errors:)

dream boy by waterparks would also be a good song for this chapter ✋🏼

2!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

119K 2.8K 31
"I don't wanna be your friend. I wanna kiss your neck."
1.2M 29.7K 51
"i don't wanna be your friend, i wanna kiss your neck." artjficially / 2017 / joe keery [SOCIAL MEDIA] [COMPLETED]
27.8K 584 25
just read it. Stud x Fem Hey yalllll! Don't be a ghost reader, talk to me I don't bite. โค๏ธŽ
1M 19.7K 72
"living with your best friend seems like the greatest opportunity in the world...until feelings get in the way." //FULLER HOUSE// //SEASONS 1-5// //J...