Transmigrated To Be Delicate...

By seirrasoffy

In the doomsdays, Xia An, who had the power to raise her beauty died. As soon as she opened her eyes, she fou... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Just FYI
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Don't click!!!
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102ź
Chapter 103
Chapter 104
Chapter 105
Hye guys..
Chapter 106
Chapter 107
Chapter 108
Chapter 109
Chapter 110
Chapter 111
Chapter 112
Chapter 113
Chapter 114
Chapter 115
Chapter 116
Chapter 117
Chapter 118
Chapter 119
Chapter 120
Chapter 121
Chapter 122
Chapter 123
Chapter 124
Chapter 125
Chapter 126
Chapter 127
Chapter 128
Chapter 129
Chapter 130
Chapter 131
Chapter 132
Chapter 133
Chapter 134
Chapter 135
Chapter 136
Chapter 137
Chapter 138
Chapter 139
Chapter 140
Chapter 141
Chapter 142
Chapter 143
Chapter 144
Chapter 145
Chapter 146
Chapter 147
Chapter 148
Chapter 149
Chapter 150
Chapter 151
Chapter 152
Chapter 153
Chapter 154
Chapter 155
Chapter 156
Chapters 157
Chapter 158
Chapter 159
Chapter 160
Chapter 161
Chapter 162
Chapter 163
Chapter 164[raw]
Chapter 165
Chapter 166[raw]

Chapter 85

8K 330 29
By seirrasoffy

"What? Xia An will to take her bas..." The word has not yet been spoken, Xia Jinghao suddenly realized that the person at the other end of the phone is not a subordinate she can treat wantonly so she quickly changed her words.

"Xia An and her son are going to participate in《Mommy's Back!》?!"

Once Xia Jinghao heard the words from the phone, her beautiful facial features instantly twisted up.

She has also mixed up in the entertainment industry and has a better understanding of all kinds of things in the entertainment industry.

《Mommy's Back!》is a show she knew.

And she knew it because she used to be invited to participate in
《Mommy's Back!》by its program group.

However, at the beginning, she insisted that she was more noble than those kind of show in the entertainment circle, so she refused.

But even so, she knew how powerful the show was.

Because this show, not only had saved a few not-so-popular stars with no heat, but also made the child's stars on fire!

Originally, she had been unsuccessful in all kinds of suppression on Xia An.

She did so much, not only it didn't blacken Xia An, but Xia An was even more popular because of it. This is enough to make her angry.

If, Xia An really participate in the 《Mommy's Back!》a national-level parent-child interactive reality show this time, then, she thought, not only Xia An is going to be on fire, but even the bastard that she has driven out of the door will become a small star.

The more Xia Jing think, the more she feels that if Xia An participate in this program, she will become a person who can't be suppressed by her anymore.

And, she and her bastard son will be more chic than her...

No way! She must not let Xia An participate in this variety show!

But, how can she convince the
《Mommy's Back!》program to give up on Xia An?

After all, to be honest, the current Xia An is indeed very popular right now... while the one in her family is obviously unreliable.

If she didn't find out this time, Xia An that b**** will surely join this show.

"Mom, what's wrong to you?"

Suddenly, a sweet voice was passed into Xia Jinghao's ears.

"Mom is not happy because of the bad woman, isn't?"

Xia Jing looked up, and saw her daughter's tender lips mumbling, while looking at her with her big, watery eyes.

Seeing her own cute, delicate baby doll, Xia Jinghao's heart suddenly softened, so she embraced her baby daughter in her arms.

"All this time, only Qiqi truly loves mom."

Recently, because of Xia An's issue, she and her husband Fu Xian have been in the cold war for many days.

They both loved each other for so many years, and since they got married, they have never had a quarrel.

But this time, they got into a fight because Xia An was looking for a school...

Thinking about it, Xia Jinghao hates Xia An very much.

The only people she hates in her life is only two people, and one of them is Xia An.

"Mom, don't be sad, Qiqi will helps mom to scold Dad!"

Because her relationship with her baby daughter is very good, Xia Jing never hide her problems from their baby daughter.

Even though her baby daughter is only four or five years old, she is still a child.

However, because Xia Jing had an experience of being kidnapped and being trafficked, she educated her daughter very early and made her prematurely older than her peers.

That's why, that girl was not innocent or harmless as she has shown.

Whether Xia Xingchen's enrollment quota was robbed, or Xia Xingchen's suddenly was thrown out from Fu's family to the welfare home, the most direct reason was Fu AnQi.

Looking at her own intelligent baby daughter, Xia Jing's head suddenly had an idea, that is -

"Qiqi, do you want to be a star?"

After said, Xia Jing regretted it.

Because what she look down the most is group of 'actors' in the entertainment circle, and with her daughter's identity, going to the entertainment circle as a small star is worthless.

Just as Xia Jing really wants to dispel this terrible thought, trying to find another way, who knows, her baby daughter told something that she thought of.

"Yes! Mom, Qiqi wants to be a little star!"

Hearing Fu Anqi's words, Xia Jing was very surprised. She looked at her own baby daughter in a strange way.

"Baby, why do you suddenly want to be a star?"

"Because Fu Yu is a star, many children in our class like him. I don't like it."

This time, Xia Jinghao only thought, this is the result of brainwashing Fu An Qi from her young age.

Therefore, her baby daughter will also want to be a star.

She looked at her little baby girl's grievances face, and thinks, her baby's daughter is still young, even if she is a small star, it's just beneficial. There is no harm for her future to be mixed in the entertainment circle, so Xia Jinghao finally thought about it, and -

"Mom will bring you to a show that would make you a little star who is more famous than Fu Yu's that wild species...

" Uh-huh! Mom is the best! One hundred times better than dad!"

Looking at the delicate and beautiful face of her little daughter, Xia Jing's face gradually make a smug look.

Her baby daughter is so beautiful and lovely, what Xia An is with her wild species!

Pick up the phone, Xia Jinghao has dialed a number.

"Contact the person in charge of the 《Mommy's Back!》program group and tell him that I want to record this program. However, they must abandon the idea of ​​letting Xia An be a guest. And..."

......

At this time, Xia Jinghao didn't know, the show she proudly grabbed, actually the same show Xia An's dislike. Since she didn't want to join, she eventually decided to give up the show.

Xia An didn't know, she didn't has time to refuse the show, when the show was 'grabbed' by others.

However, even if the show was robbed, Xia An is also not very concerned about it.

So, when Xia An finished recording, 《Come on! Challenger!》fourth episode, just after she got the mobile phone confiscated by the program group and turned it on, she received a call from the《Mommy's Back!》program.

"I am sorry, Miss Xia, but for some reason we may not be able to invite you to participate in our program as a guest."

After hearing the news, Xia An was slightly stunned. Although she was a little surprised why the other party suddenly change their mind, but she did not really care, so she didn't even asked any reason and just casually replied .

"Oh, I understand. I also think that your program is not suitable for me, so it is just right."

After that, Xia An hung up the phone.

"What's wrong?"

Han Yue just finished packing up his luggage and walked over with Xia Xingchen when he heard Xia An rejecting someone.

"Oh,《Mommy's Back!》program group called and told me that they couldn't invite me to participate in their show."

Xia An indifferently said this matter.

Although Han Yue knew Xia An did not want to participate the
《Mommy's Back!》program, he was still a bit confused why《Mommy's Back!》program group suddenly changed their mind.

Obviously, Xia An's current momentum is so good, although she still has no masterpiece, she is still a hot star.

And Xia An's prospects are still very good.

But soon, Xia An got to know the answer!

[Celebrity Xia Jinghao, Mrs. Fu's CEO will participate in the recording of《Mommy's Back!》]

Sitting in the car, Xia An was looking at the tablet computer Han Yue handed over. Reading the news appeared on the screen, she pursed up her lips, showing a hint of mocking smile.

This woman really can't sit still...

Because Xia Jinghao, Fu CEO's wife was so eager to participate in the third season of《Mommy's Back!》 it caused a huge sensation on the Internet!

Of course, it is not Xia Jinghao herself who is causing a sensation, but her husband, Fu Xian.

Because he is a handsome man, yound and still a CEO, Fu Xian popularity is not worse than some popular male stars.

He also someone who has many younger sisters' fans.

Now, the wife of Fu CEO actually wants to take his daughter to participate in《Mommy's Back!》!

This is surely caused a huge sensation, and it has frequently been on the hot search, becoming the hottest topic at the moment.

But of course, this topic can be on the hot search so quickly, and also frequently being viewes, the other reason was because Xia Jinghao herself bought a hot search.

For the sake of creating momentum for herself, because she wants to overwhelm Xia An.

However, Xia Jinghao did not think that the hot search she bought was in vain.

Because -

《Come on! Challenger!》second phase of broadcast rating came out!

[Shocking! 《Come on! Challenger!》package rating broke the record! The second phase of the clearance rate exceeded 4.2%! Become the champion of this week's cleanup rate! ]

Just a second issues and《Come on! Challenger!》collection rate already broken 4%. It is necessary to know that even the "Mommy's back", which is very famous, has not broken the 4% rate when it was just broadcasted!

《Come on! Challenger!》is really on fire! And Xia An is definitely the 'culprit' who double up the rate of this program!

Because at this time, most of topics on the internet is definitely related to her!

Every netizen, once they mentioned 《Come on! Challenger!》they will definitely mention Xia An.

This made the program groups and advertisers who originally canceled the contract with Xia An and asked Xia An to compensate for the liquidated damages regretted!

And the one regretted the most was the《Mommy's Back!》program group that just cancelled Xia An's participation!

At this time, they really regretted, why at that time they were possessed by ghost to accept Xia Jinghao conditions, and gave up on Xia An, this money tree with high rate and high topic coverage!

But even so, it is already too late to regret.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

538K 22.1K 149
Disclaimer: Neither the picture nor the content belongs to me. They are uploaded here, not for any bad purpose but for entertainment only. Disclaimer...
93.4K 3.2K 35
Expressing love with words? Oh, Lu You and Tang Wan were really old-fashioned. Look at her curve her tiger mouth and still don't eat him into the bel...
852 21 42
crappy isekai MC'sthat don't have progress, so, I call them one-shots, despite having an outline and plot that I don't want to write out. "What up...
479K 15.1K 122
Description The older sister flees from her wedding to be with her lover, and her younger sister is forced to take her place in marrying a very power...