Transmigrated To Be Delicate...

By seirrasoffy

In the doomsdays, Xia An, who had the power to raise her beauty died. As soon as she opened her eyes, she fou... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Just FYI
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Don't click!!!
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102ź
Chapter 103
Chapter 104
Chapter 105
Hye guys..
Chapter 106
Chapter 107
Chapter 108
Chapter 109
Chapter 110
Chapter 111
Chapter 112
Chapter 113
Chapter 114
Chapter 115
Chapter 116
Chapter 117
Chapter 118
Chapter 119
Chapter 120
Chapter 121
Chapter 122
Chapter 123
Chapter 124
Chapter 125
Chapter 126
Chapter 127
Chapter 128
Chapter 129
Chapter 130
Chapter 131
Chapter 132
Chapter 133
Chapter 134
Chapter 135
Chapter 136
Chapter 137
Chapter 138
Chapter 139
Chapter 140
Chapter 141
Chapter 142
Chapter 143
Chapter 144
Chapter 145
Chapter 146
Chapter 147
Chapter 148
Chapter 149
Chapter 150
Chapter 151
Chapter 152
Chapter 153
Chapter 154
Chapter 155
Chapter 156
Chapters 157
Chapter 158
Chapter 159
Chapter 160
Chapter 161
Chapter 162
Chapter 163
Chapter 164[raw]
Chapter 165
Chapter 166[raw]

Chapter 79

8.4K 308 8
By seirrasoffy

He stood up to the incomprehension of countless people, against countless pressure, giving himself a wayward chance when he is halfway through life...

Everyone is not optimistic about his show, everyone does not support him!However, he is now... succeed!

He, a big man who had never been easy to shed tears, his eyes suddenly became moist.

After taking a deep breath, Han Yue worked hard to calm his emotion.

"Well, I know. You have worked hard recently. I will give you a raise when I return."

After he heard the cheers from the other end of the phone, Han Yue hung up the phone call and left the monitoring room. He took a big step to the place where Xia An was.

At this time, Xia An is recording the show!

After experiencing the fiasco of the first and second phase, Han Yue's apparent opinion was to give up in the competition with Xia Ann.

So, according to his original intention, the theme of the third phase is the real survival in the wilderness.

It is also a more meaningful and profound theme. When human did not cherish the environment, after being repelled by nature, human beings are extinct, and animals and plants are also mutated. In the end, there are only six humans left on the planet...

The theme of this issue is the positive energy theme of protecting the Earth's environment.

At this time, this episode of the show has just begun recording the first day, Xia An, as per producer
three days arrangement, is going to stay in the 'new home'.

When Han Yue found her, Xia An calmly used a simple stone she had made herself cutting out wood to make a simple plank.

"Pop!"

After Xia An made a rough plank, she felt it was good enough, and was about to go back and build a simple version of the tree house.

Who knows, she saw Han Yue suddenly appeared in front of her!

"Han Ge?"

Seeing the emergence of Han Yue, Xia An was amazed. When recording a program, Han Yue would not appear in front of their group of guests if there is no changes on the rules.

"What new rules have he changed?"

Thinking about her previous two experiences, Xia An snorted and mumbling.

However, what she did not expect was, Han Yue did not say a word, and rushed towards her.

"Xiaxia!"

Moreover, looking at that position, it seems like he was rushing to hold Xia An.

Then -

"Bang-!"

"Ah- !"

The sound of a heavy object landing and a screeching sound, Han Yue's big body was knocked down by the beautiful Xia An, and fell to the ground.

Fortunately, this is a forest, so even if he fell to the ground, it wasn't too painful.

"Xiaxia! You are too ruthless!" Han Yue stand up from the land, and then patted the clothes full of dirt, really feels like laughing and crying.

However, he was too nervous and excited right now! His emotion was complex, dare not to believe, as if he was dreaming. When Xia Ann took him down, he emotion instantly back to normal.

"Who makes you look like a pervert."

Xia An ignored Han Yue's weeping look. Because of the physiological habits during the end of the world, she did not kill or maimed Han Yue was good enough!

She has already converged a lot!

"I just want to tell you that, I was grateful to you. Thank you."

Listening to Han Yue's words, Xia An blinked her eyes and grumble in a serious manner.

"When you talk, don't touch me. And also!"

Having said that, Xia An held her cheek with one hand, the expression is very serious, not at all like joking.

"If you really want to thank me, then just give me money or gifts."

"..."

For a moment, Han Yue felt he wasn't so excited, so he wanted to thank Xia Ann, this big blessing star.

"You are now a popular big star. If this kind of materialistic matter, let's talk less. Lest it be used by the people as the black material to blacken you."

Listening to Han Yue's words, Xia Ann blinked her eyes. She couldn't understand what Han Yue was saying.

"Han Ge, what are you talking about, why can't I understand?"

"Xia Ann, the first episode of our show is on! You're on fire! This time it's a real fire!"

Sometimes Han Yue really admire Xia An's slow reaction regarding all kind of information in the entertainment circle.

Sometimes he has a feeling, that Xia An is a person that hasn't mixed in the entertainment circle.

But, the fact is, Xia An has been in this circle for a while.

Maybe... she used to be protected very well?

"I am popular? Then are you sure I can still eat whatever I want, right?"

Xia An's feelings regarding celebrity and popularity is not very big. She herself rush up to become popular just gain a lot of money! Dream? What is that? That was completely just a joke! She is a realistic woman!

She came back from the end of the world and only wanted to live as she pleased.

Currently, her goal is to enjoy and raise a child!

Taking care of her family villain by feeding him chubby, safe and happily growing up, no longer being poisoned by the future FL.

"... Of course! If you want to, you can open your own restaurant and eat whatever you want to eat in the future. You don't have to worry of all sorts of things at all."

Han Yue's mouth was slightly pumped, and he casually said one thing that the stars would do recently, that is, opening a restaurant.

However, those who open the restaurant were all running it for money, but Xia An is going to run it for the goal of making good food.

"Open the restaurant?! This seems very good! But ... will the cost be too high?"

Xia An listened to Han Yue words, then her eyes suddenly lit up.

The idea of opening a restaurant is already in her mind.

Listening to his casual remarks, Xia An really thought about it carefully, and her heart was really moved!

Han Yue's mind suddenly had an idea!

"Nothing, you are so popular right now, as long as you pick up a movie from the United States, you can open any restaurant!"

Speaking of this matter, Han Yue felt a little angry!

Xia An this girl, is really not like a star at all!

If someone else have the opportunity to star in Hollywood famous movie, but also in the role of the protagonist, then no matter what level of star, they will crazily felt happy.

However, when this opportunity was placed on Xia An, it was completely invalid.

Because Xia An actually refused... Refused!!

"Making a movie?I told you, I can't act."

After hearing the film, Xia An subsconsciously frowned.

"No acting skills is just fine! The reason why Director Grace fancy you because of your character and the protagonist character is very similar! Cough! Of course, the key is that people want you to be a capable female star who can act. So, you don't need any acting skills, as long as the action is in place."

Listening to Han Yue that a lot of brainwashing explanation, Xia An carefully thought, and finally said.

"Well, I'm thinking about it."

"..." Han Yue: Why do you like to make fun of me! (╯‵□')╯(┻━┻

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

537K 22.1K 149
Disclaimer: Neither the picture nor the content belongs to me. They are uploaded here, not for any bad purpose but for entertainment only. Disclaimer...
93.3K 3.2K 35
Expressing love with words? Oh, Lu You and Tang Wan were really old-fashioned. Look at her curve her tiger mouth and still don't eat him into the bel...
1.8K 14 2
Su Jing transmigrated into a story. Now, you might think that's all well and good, but let's not forget one crucial detail: Su Jing was not the star...
323K 17.9K 116
"You are too overpowered. Your existence poses a great threat to my son and daughter of fate. I had no other choice but to kill you." This was the v...