I love you 3000 (part2) [TONY...

madeinmiddleearth által

"I AM IRONMAN" "You can take away my suits, you can take away my home, but there's one thing you can never ta... Több

1. 1999 (ironman 3)
2. What goes around, comes around
3. Unconditionally
4. Show me the meaning of being lonely
5. Toy soldiers
6. Venom
7. Locked away
8. Rose hill
9. Everything in between
10. The extremist
11. The one thing you cant take away from me
12. Avengers (the age of ultron)
13. Forks
14. S for STEVE
15. Ice
16. Life itself
17. The party
18. Jarvis
19. Safe house
20. Teenage dream
21. Rest of our life
22. Back home
23. Loopers
24. The mixed up marvel movies
25. I hate this part
26. Breakeven
27. Sing me to sleep
28. Zero
29. Let her go
30. Love story
31. In between the lines
32. The friendly neighbourhood boy
33. The ups's & down's
34. Steal my girl
35. Match made in heaven
36. You & I
37. Say you wont let go
38. Blue
39. Avengers infinity war & endgame
40. Airplanes
41. Wake me up
42. The snap
43. Here without you
44. The years
45. The lake house
46. Mermaid & berries
47. The blip
49. Whatever it takes
50. The cellar
51. White
52. Second chance
53. The 9th month
54. Malibu
55. I love you 3000
^_^

48. The sun will shine on us again

406 8 1
madeinmiddleearth által

"Are these two always like this?" Wanda asked as she sat besides me as I was watching Tony & Coco playing golf "yeah, kinda" I mumbled.

"Cute" she smiled a bit as I agreed "yup".

"He loves her very much" she said slowly "he does" I nodded "and you like Bucky" she looked at me as I was really shocked "what no!" I fussed.

"I can read minds" she told me as I was a bit horrified "what?"

"Yeah" she chuckled.

"That's crazy" I murmured.

"I know right" she admitted.

"I liked Bucky, I still do but I cannot love someone who killed Tony's parents...Tony is family" I spat it out by mistake, she got shocked "that's awful".

I couldn't take back my words "he was under hydras mind control but whatever is done is done, we can't change the past" my voice heavy "but Mr Stark forgave him right?" She asked.

"I've no idea" I said "but Coco did, she told me he was not himself & the true Bucky would never do such a thing".

"She's a smart lady & she's kind" she gazed at Coco as I responded "yes, she is".

"Nat really liked her, I miss her you know..." she sighed "me too" I admitted.

"She sacrificed her life to bring everyone back" her voice heavy "I know & I'm really sorry about Vision" I said slowly.

"It's okay" she sniffed as she looked at Coco & Tony who were now in a bit of a golf quarrel "I can look at them all day, they are entertaining".

"I know right" I chuckled as she gave me a hi5 "billions of people got their happy ending though" she said.

"Yeah, they did" I smiled a bit.

"You have any idea about what really happened, during the time travel?" She looked at me as I shook my head "no, I don't".

"I really wanna know" she murmured "so do I" I responded "what if something went wrong & they kept from us?" She was a bit terrified.

"Why do you say that?" I gave her a questionable look "because nebula out there, she give me the creeps & don't you wonder why they are all still here & not back in their own universe" she said.

"I've not thought about that" I stated "let me tell you a little secret, nebula is Thanos daughter" she told me as my jaws dropped "what?"

"I know, it's weird" she murmured "then why is she on our side?" I looked at her.

"Her late sister Gamora betrayed Thanos after she joined forces with Rocket & his gang, and in a while even Nebula joined forces with them...Rocket told us that they both found out about Thanos & his tricks & so they crossed the Titan who raised them up but now the Titan is gone, but the thing that bugs me is why they are still here on earth" she explained "maybe they like it here" I said.

"You think?" She raised her brow.

"I'm just trying to be on the positive side, come on" I placed my hand on her shoulder "I guess my mind is just blipping back & forth after the snap" she chuckled a bit.

"Hey" Coco jogged upto us as Tony followed her talking on the phone "Hey" we both looked up at her as she wiped a sweat "it's kind of hot, out here ain't it?" She looked down on us "you were out there on the sun" I mentioned as she removed her cap & fanned herself "I know".

"This kid" tony muttered as he slide the phone into his pocket, I'm sure he was mentioning peter when he said kid "lemonade?"

"Please" coco exhaled "what about us?" I looked at Tony as he responded "sure, I'll get for everyone" & walked inside.

"You guys are adorable" Wanda beamed as coco chuckled "thanks" & sat between us "next time, stop me from playing golf with tony" she told me as I chuckled "grow up".

"On a serious note, I've to get back to Malibu" she tied her hair up in a bun "yeah, we all do" I told her.

"What do you mean?" She asked.

"Tony, had not been to Malibu ever since the snap" I mentioned "what?" She was surprised.

"Yes" I responded "what about Ryan & pepper & baby Anthony?" She looked at me.

"They visited Tony, at Atlanta" I said.

"Atlanta? What?" She was shocked "what was tony doing at Atlanta?"

"I'm not shocked that tony didn't mention about his MIA days in Atlanta" I giggled as she shrugged "seriously, you guys".

"We will tell you all about it, don't worry" I assured her as Tony walked towards us with a big tray as he gently placed it on the table "lemonade".

"Thank you Mr Stark" Wanda smiled as she poured herself a glass of lemonade "I'll be going in" she stood up as she left with her glass of lemonade as Tony sat on her seat beside Coco & poured her a glass of lemonade "thank you" she placed a kiss of his cheek as Tony beamed "I love you" & poured himself a glass.

"And I've to pour my drink, all by myself?" I joked as I poured my own drink "cheers?"

"So Tony, when were you planning to tell me about Atlanta?" Coco asked as tony put his glass down "Cindy" as I waved "I'm right here".

"It's a long story" he murmured "and a really interesting one as well" I mentioned as Tony furrowed his brows "nah".

"Babe" coco rolled her eyes as tony nodded "okay, okay but promise me you won't be mad?"

"Pinky promise" coco showed him her pinky finger as they grabbed each other pinkies like kids "pinky promise" as I giggled "I cannot" as Tony began to narrate his stay in Atlanta for five long years & what he did there & how he built the lake house from scratch & spend his time with Gerald & Jerry & how he was able to come up with the time heist as well as the time machine after working on it in the basement of his house. It was a truly sad yet inspirational story & even though I knew how it was by the end of it I did wipe a tear or two, Coco was already tearing up as Tony embraced her loving & rubbed her back "it's okay" as he kissed her head.

"After this, we are heading to Atlanta" Coco smirked as we got down from the jet "we will" Tony pulled her into a kiss "guys, when is this honeymoon phase ever going to end?" I joked as we got into the car.

"What if it never ends?" Tony grinned.

"Then I better die" I laughed as Coco poked my rib from behind "shut up" as I nearly jumped "stop with that" as she & tony began to laugh. Ryan & pepper were waiting for us outside with the biggest smile on their faces as Coco walked out of the car, tears began to roll down their cheeks, they both hugged her tightly for some few good seconds. It's been five long years & finally they were seeing her again, after losing all hopes of seeing her again "Are you okay?" Ryan asked his voice heavy as coco nodded "I am" as he kissed her head "bless my eyes & bless Tony out here, for brining you & everyone else back" as he pulled tony into a tight hug.

"Where's baby Anthony?" Coco asked "he's at school" pepper mentioned "heard he has grown" she smiled as pepper nodded "you wont belief you eyes" as we got into the mansion.

"Where's Mr William?" Tony asked "as usual he's at a meeting" Ryan mentioned.

"He's back to work?" Coco chuckled.

"You know dad" Ryan responded.

"Yeah" Coco smirked a bit as the three of us walked towards the kitchen, while Ryan & Tony sat in the common room conversing.

"I'm making turkey" Pepper mentioned as she peeped into the oven "is it thanksgiving?" I joked.

"It is, our dear Coco is here with us ain't it?" She beamed as Coco looked at Pepper "you never call me that" as Pepper chuckled "I know right?"

"Call me by my name, we are a family there's no Mam or boss" she chuckled as pepper nodded "I'll Mam" as she said "you just called me again, Mam".

"Force of habit" pepper smiled as coco embraced her "I love you".

"Aunt coco"

"Aunt coco"

Baby Anthony called in excitement as he ran into the kitchen "Anthony" Coco dropped the spoon she was holding in both shock & surprise as she turned around & saw the young boy, he was six now & she had missed seeing him grow into a boy as tears filled up her eyes "your so handsome, you know that?" As Anthony blushed "thank you" she pulled him into a tight hug as she placed two or three loving kisses on his head & carried him on her arms "are you okay aunt coco?" He asked concerned as he saw the tears in her eyes "yes, I am" she smiled a bit as he wiped her tears "mom told me you were always here with us & today I am seeing you, in person" he said innocently as Pepper & I wiped out tears "yes, I was always here with you Anthony" she said as she kissed his cheek as Tony took a picture of them together as he embraced them & kissed them both "I love you guys so much".

"We love you too, uncle Tony" Anthony smiled at him "looks like a happy family in here" Ryan smiled as he looked at them.

"Yeah, let me take a picture" I said as I pulled out my phone & took a picture of them together "you guys look adorable" as tony smiled & kissed coco once more "I love you" as she smiled "I love you more" & put Anthony down "go ahead & get changed with your uncle" as he grabbed Tony's hand & they walked towards his bedroom to get ready for lunch. After lunch we headed towards grams grave as Coco brought the entire florist shop consisting of about 5,000 pieces of flowers for all the years that went by without her placing a single flower on grams grave, even Tony was visiting grams after five long years he never stepped his foot on Malibu after the snap & he was a bit guilty but grams would have understood. We sat there for a while as Coco prayed & spend some quality time with grams along with Tony as I took a stroll around. We went & met Mr William at his office as Coco cried like a baby when she met her dad after five long years, at first when she met us after the blip she didn't react cos she was confused but now as she knows what went down she was really emotional. Even tony was really happy & emotional to see him & so was I, it was like a family reunion after a century.

Honestly, speaking I was more close to coco's family than my own & losing them made my heart break more even when it sounds rude because I was always with them & more emotionally attached to them then my own family back there in San Francisco. The sun has set but Coco nagged us to visit their old mansion & as we couldn't say no to her because she was so persistent, Tony drove us all the way. He entered the security code as the gates opened & he parked the car on the drive way "don't it look like the Addams family mansion now?" coco chuckled as we got out of the car "you got a point here, hon" Tony smirked as he put his arms around here.

"Let's be quick it's cold" I muttered.

"Is the heating system down?" Coco looked at Tony as he sighed "maybe" as he entered the security code & we stepped inside "hello?" Coco yelled as it echoed, she was excited as she swirled into the house & checked every room as I just followed them. I wanted to go home but Coco here didn't, as we entered the master bedroom there were white sheets all over it she pulled the one on top of the king size bed as I sneezed from the dusts collected. She gently lay down on the bed & gazed at the ceiling lights "hon, you will catch a dust allergy" Tony murmured as he stood at the end of the bed as she just pulled him towards her "I don't care" as he lay next to her & gazed at the lights "just like old times" she smirked as he kissed her "yeah".

"Can we go now?" I looked down on them & pulled Coco up "okay" she responded as I gave a sigh of relief, Tony got up & dusted her coat as he dusted his pants as well. We walked out of the mansion as coco gazed at it one last time & turned around "I want to sell it off" she looked at Tony as he nodded "sure, anything babe".

"Why?" I asked quite confused, they didn't live in this mansion for long & now she wants to sell it off.

"We built this mansion after Tony's old mansion was attacked & I designed it exactly the way I wanted it to be a lot of gold & hotel vibes, but now looking at it I'm like nah...it was not the home or the mansion I wanted, it was just a project so it's time to let go" she said as tony opened the door for her "okay boss, as you wish".

I got into the car "I hope we are going home now right?" As Coco turned around & chuckled "yes, we are silly" as I exhaled "thank god, cos I am starved".

"And so am I" she responded "you want to grab a bite?" Tony asked as he put his seatbelt on.

"Please, guys lets get home & eat...I don't want to eat outside" I muttered as coco chuckled "Yeah, let's get home Tony", Tony nodded "as you wish babe" as he drove us back home.

"Are we there yet?" Coco asked "no" Tony responded.

"Are we there yet?"

"No"

"Are we there yet?"

"No"

"Guys, are you planning to come up with another sherk movie in here" I muttered as they both began to laugh "are we there yet?".

"No" I scoffed.

Even when I was a tad bit annoyed with their playful behaviours, it was like old times when they first starting dating before Tony became ironman & when everything was fun & games for them. They were the happiest couple in the whole wide world & seeing them like that again, warmed my heart.

"Honey, we are here" Tony slowed down the pace as we entered the property, coco put the window down as she gazed around. We stopped outside the lake house as Teressa was waiting with a big smile on her face, Tony got down & quickly opened coco's door like a gentleman as he pulled her out of the car "Mam" Teressa beamed as she saw coco in person for the past five years she has been seeing her around the house but never in person & today she was here right in front of her eyes she was speechless as tears welled up her eyes. Coco pulled her into a warm hug "it's a pleasure to meet you at last" as she sniffed "the pleasure is all mine, Mam".

"Teressa" I smiled as we hugged "you look great" she said "and so do you" I winked.

"Mr Stark" she smiled at Tony as tony shook her hand with a smile "she's more beautiful in person" she said referring to Coco as Tony smirked "didn't I tell you that before?"

"Where's Gerald?" Coco asked exited "in the backyard Mam" Teressa responded "yeah" she smiled as she walked towards the backyard as me & tony followed "Hey boy" she beamed as she petted him "you have grown so big" she placed a kiss on his warm fuzzy head.

"Yeah, he did" Tony said as he kissed her cheek "he eats all the vegetables".

"Does he?" Coco chuckled.

"Yeah" Tony nodded as her eyes caught the tombstone of Jerry, she walked towards it without making a sound as she kneeled beside it gazing it for some few good seconds as she placed her hand on it & starting mumbling it was really low & we couldn't make out what she was saying. Me & Tony just stood next to Gerald & didn't disturb her, she sat there for some minutes & then stood up as she wiped her tears "I need a drink" she looked at me "so do I" I exhaled as I walked towards her & hold her hand "you okay?"

"I am" she nodded as Tony gently opened the door "welcome, to our lake house". Coco hesitantly stepped in, her eyes caught the fireplace as she walked towards it & examined the photo frames in & around it she picked up a frame where she was with Tony, Ice & Jerry back than at Tony's mansion in Malibu. She placed a soft kiss on the photo frame as she gently placed it back "I love what you have done, with the place".

"You do?" Tony beamed as he lovingly hugged her from behind & placed a soft kiss on her neck "yes" she responded as he sniffed her "strawberries".

"Can you stop with the sniffing's?" She chuckled as he giggled, that was their thing Tony when he gets a chance always sniffs her. He likes the way she smells, it was cute in a way or should I say annoying because I don't want anyone to sniff me.

"Guys, I'm exhausted so I'll be heading upstairs for a warm bath & then a nap" I said as they both looked at me "sure" Coco smiled, it was like they didn't need my company because of course I know they don't. They were so happy & in love & they just needed to be on their own & for once I needed to be on my own as well, even though I'm really happy for them.

Olvasás folytatása

You'll Also Like

155K 6.4K 38
Everything changes in the blink of an eye. One minute I'm having the time of my life with a new family, and the next, I am six feet deep hollow of em...
1M 31.1K 27
(Book one) When Anna Smith enrolled in the army, she was best friends with Bucky Barnes and Steve Rogers. She left them to follow a dream of becoming...
127K 2.8K 32
I USED TO BE A CHILD, WITHOUT A CARE IN THE WORLD. ~a lot has changed. Sometimes our scars aren't physical. While emotional scars aren't visible they...
1.2K 70 10
After a long seven years of being apart from her sister, Y/n Romanoff manages to just barley escape HYDRA while on a mission. She goes to the Avenger...