After Him

By BTSexyStory

BTS, EXO, Redvelvet fan Fiction The worst part about loving is that there is no assurance you will receive it... More

Introduction
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
😭😭😭😭
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Update
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58

Chapter 54

264 25 7
By BTSexyStory

Arranging the thin mattress in the cabinet alone while others were busy with their task, the door of the room suddenly opens.

I look towards the door to see Kai shutting it slowly.

Shutting the cabinet, I rest my back on it and look at Kai curiously.

"Why?" I asked and he bites his lip before resting his back on the door.

"You're ignoring me." He says and my eyes bulge

"What no! Don't be ridiculous! Why would I!"

Actually I was.

I guess I got so conscious after today's event and how everyone looked down at my family, I was scared they'd find out about me and Kai and start judging my mom over again.

"Was it because of this morning?"

"No!" I snapped and Kai looked at me shock. My cheeks turns red as I look away. "Maybe."

"Why? Do you think I'll get you pregnant."

"AISH, yah!! Are you crazy!" I shout then shut my mouth hoping no one heard while Kai chuckled.

"I was just joking." He smiles.

How can he smile right now.

"I know." I shyly replied.

"Don't worry I won't do anything." He says and I look up at him.

"I know." I bite my lips. "Its not you... Its me." I say and he laughs.

Growling I grab a pillow from the cabinet and toss it at him.

"Don't laugh!" I snap.

"Why, you'd get me pregnant instead." He replied chuckling and I grab another pillow and toss it at him.

"Aish, get out." I rush towards him and grab his arm pushing him out the door.

"Shh. People will find it weird if they find me in here." He whisper chuckling but I just toss him out of the room then shut the door.

"Why would he make such joke." I grab my heated cheek and put the pillows back in the cabinet.

"Farm time." Uncle bomgum calls out.

"Aish." I hissed, the least thing I like and need is being In the farm.

When I heard someone approaching the room, I immediately hide behind the door.

"Joy?" Soobin calls out as he looks around the room. "Wheres she?" He question while I clip my lip together.

I'm not going!

When he left and the door shut, I release a sigh and lay on the floor as I grab my phone.

I'm not planting especially with those family especially Lia.

...

Lia ..

I bolt up as I remember Lia asking Kai to farm with her so they can.. Build a relationship.

I immediately stand on my feet.

"Aish."

The door then open and Jimin scoff out.

"Yah! You're trying to escape aren't you!" He complained and I immediately walk pass him smacking his head.

Rude brat.

"Yah!!!" Jimin shout after me.

I immediately wore my slippers and rush down the stairs to see Kai helping Lia grab a water of bucket.

My foot step became slower as I see Lia laugh as she splashes water on Kai.

Kai looked shook, but splashes water back at her making Lia laugh out loud.

Unintentionally my eyebrows deep down and my chest tighten.

I should be cursing right now but I can't make things obvious between me and Kai instead I just watch them play around while I stay near the stairs.

"Yah! Yah! Don't play with water." Aunt shin hye scold then look at me. "Joy! Why are you just standing there." She says and Kai immediately looks up, His smile dropping while Lia keeps tossing water at him but stops when she realise he froze up then turns to me as well.

He's eyes stares straight at me as eater drip down from his hair to the bridge of his nose.

I shake my head and give a big smile before going to the other end towards my mom.

"Will you help me plant?" She ask as she sees me approaching and I nod going behind her and wrapping my arm around her waist as I bury my face on her back.

"That's not planting." My mom laughs. "I guess you really hate planting seeing how a tough girl like you is being a baby right now." She says as she pours water on the plant. "Okay, just help me pull out the other plant so we can transfer it." My mom continued talking while I just stayed in my position.

"Eomma." I say.

"Oh."

"I.. Know we fight a lot, but I.. Love you." I say and my mom chuckles.

"Waa... Is this joy talking. Where's my daughter." My mom says, holding my hand.

"Dont mind what happened this morning." I say and I feel my mom chest rise and fall.

"Of course." She says and turn to me.

I look down at my mom with a frown

Right, were not the sweetest family but I shouldn't embarrass or let her be mock in this family anymore.

Who cares if Lia and the guy I like is openly flirting. They can have each other

My mom grabs my cheek.

"Ayo!" She exclaimed. "I don't care about stuff like that anymore. And.. Sunmi already said her fiance would come over, ill show them!"

"What." I exclaimed shock.

"Yep." My mom smiles and then rub my head. "So don't worry about me."  She says and I nod before smilling.

"I'll go get some seed." I say and then rush towards where the seeds are place, behind the house.

As I pack seed in my bowl, someone grab my arm, forcing me to face them as they spin me around, the seed spilling.

"Yah-" I was about to snap only to face a angry Kai.

"What are you doing." He ask, his voice calm but his  face expression was pissed.

"Wh-what so you mean. Getting seed to plant. Which you.. spilled" I mutter looking down not being able to face him as he keeps staring daggers at me.

"Look at me." He says and I hiss.

"What.." I push him to the side but he pulled me back, lifting my face up.

"What.." I looks around.

"You're... You're really annoying." He says then walks away.

"What?" I shout after him dumbfounded.

After staying in my position for a while sighing, I walk back to the field to see Lia almost sobbing while Kai walks away from her.

She then falls on her knee,  sobbing hard.

My fingers tighten on the bowl of seed I was holding while Kai walks towards me with a pissed expression.

What's he doing.

I tought nervously as he walks towards me.

"Follow." He says walking pass me.

My heart starts stopping then beating, then it'll stop and beat.

It finally stopped as my feet followed him shortly.

He enters the boys room and I tighten my grip on the bowl of seed even more and swallow before following.

What's going on.

As I opened the door, he pulled me inside and slammed the door shut, pushing me against the door, some seed spilling.

"K..Kai." I stutter staring at his killer stare.

"Stop doing that." He growls.

"What.." I ask dumbfounded.

"Stop making me feel so damn bad." He says and my heart falls.

I chuckle nervously.

"What do you mean. You mean you and Lia. Pst, its fine, I'm not mad, you guys can hang out all you want, I'm not some clingy girlfriend that'll be jealous of everything you do." I start ranting then try to get out of his trap. " pst You can do what you-"

"You're so f*cking annoying!" He pushes me back and kissed me, pinning my hand up, above my head, I gasp while seeds spill on us.

"Kai.." I try to say but end up moaning his name. He grabs my waist pulling me closer against him while my hand which was holding the empty bowl stays frozen above my head.

He deepens the kiss then bite my lips painfully, before thrusting his tongue into my mouth and deepens the kiss another time, before going down on my neck and biting my skin.

"Yah.." I breath but when he starts suckling on my skin, I immediately slam my hand on my mouth to suppress any sound, the bowl falling from my hand.

"Trust me. It's me you should be scared of." He says and sucks on my neck harder making me throw my head back in pleasure as I grab his wet hair and shut my mouth.

He then sucks further down my neck, unbuttoning one button of my shirt.

"No.." I moaned, breathlessly.

But he unbuttons another button, making my eyes go wide as I push him back.

"Yah.." I look at him shock, while breathless. I then look away as my cheek heats up "What are you doing?" I ask, buttoning up and he smiles.

"Messing with you." He says.

"What.." I ask dumbfounded.

"Stop messing with me if you don't want me to mess around with you as well."

"What.." I ask fluttered. "You said you wont do anything."

"Stop making me look like a bad boyfriend, or.." He bites his lips. "I'll really be one."

"Y-yah.."

"And don't be green minded, I won't do anything."

"W-what.."

"What?" He ask.

"No.. What."

"I'm saying I won't have sex with you." He says and I choke on my saliva, coughing while he laughs.

"Who's there." Someone then pushes the door open, pushing me towards Kai.

Uncle Bomgum enters and look at both of us.

"What are you guys... Doing." He ask and my eyes widened as I look around.

"I'm sorry, the seed spilled." I find an excuse as I bend down picking up the seed.

"Yeah." Kai joined, picking up the seed.

"I wanted to ask Kai to help me but I ended up spilling them." I say nervously.

"Uh.. Okay." Uncle Bomgum said and sighed. "I almost thought  you guys were-"

"Uh," I ask looking up at him.

"Uh..." He froze.

"What." I ask then glance at Kai who glance at me then he's eyes widen.

"I don't know anything." Uncle bomgum then snaps and walk out.

"Kai what?" I asked him.

"I'm so sorry." Kai bites his lips.

"What..."

"You're neck." He says and my mind went blank for a minute before my eyes widen.

He gave me a Hickey!

Finally an update! I'll update soon again. I'll definitely complete this story before going on a hiatus again.

Thank you guys for waiting :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.1M 88.2K 62
•[COMPLETED]• Book-1 of Costello series. Valentina is a free spirited bubbly girl who can sometimes be very annoyingly kind and sometimes just.. anno...
3.8M 89.5K 141
Soon to be Published under GSM Darlene isn't a typical high school student. She always gets in trouble in her previous School in her grandmother's pr...
44.9K 2.7K 15
الكاتبه : رند السبيعي✍🏼 روايتي الاولى أتمنى تعجبكم واستمتعو...
17.1M 656K 64
Bitmiş nefesi, biraz kırılgan sesi, Mavilikleri buz tutmuş, Elleri nasırlı, Gözleri gözlerime kenetli; "İyi ki girdin hayatıma." Diyor. Ellerim eller...