Transmigrated To Be Delicate...

Av seirrasoffy

In the doomsdays, Xia An, who had the power to raise her beauty died. As soon as she opened her eyes, she fou... Mer

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Just FYI
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Don't click!!!
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102ź
Chapter 103
Chapter 104
Chapter 105
Hye guys..
Chapter 106
Chapter 107
Chapter 108
Chapter 109
Chapter 110
Chapter 111
Chapter 112
Chapter 113
Chapter 114
Chapter 115
Chapter 116
Chapter 117
Chapter 118
Chapter 119
Chapter 120
Chapter 121
Chapter 122
Chapter 123
Chapter 124
Chapter 125
Chapter 126
Chapter 127
Chapter 128
Chapter 129
Chapter 130
Chapter 131
Chapter 132
Chapter 133
Chapter 134
Chapter 135
Chapter 136
Chapter 137
Chapter 138
Chapter 139
Chapter 140
Chapter 141
Chapter 142
Chapter 143
Chapter 144
Chapter 145
Chapter 146
Chapter 147
Chapter 148
Chapter 149
Chapter 150
Chapter 151
Chapter 152
Chapter 153
Chapter 154
Chapter 155
Chapter 156
Chapters 157
Chapter 158
Chapter 159
Chapter 160
Chapter 161
Chapter 162
Chapter 163
Chapter 164[raw]
Chapter 165
Chapter 166[raw]

Chapter 74

8.7K 350 20
Av seirrasoffy

Hi guys, mass release because of my absence this two days...

...............,....,...................

Today, Han Yue heard Xu Tiantian said there is a call from the United States, so he rushed up to Xu Lin's office.

As a result, when he entered the office, he saw Xu Lin holding his phone with a dull face.

"Old Xu? What happened to you? What's with your expression?"

"Old Han! This is simply incredible! Oh My God! Xia An this girl is a very lucky!

Xu Lin, who came back from to his sense after the phone call, thrown aside the phone in his hand. With a look of excitement, he excitedly shouted at Han Yue.

"Xia An? Isn't that a phone call from the US? What does this have to do with Xia An? This is really messy. I am looking for you right now to figure out about the special effects for the show. Have they done it? The weekly program is about to be broadcast. We need to put a trailer version on the Internet first!"

After listening to Han Yue's words, Xu Lin laughed a few times, then quickly answered a question that Han Yue concerned the most.

"The special effects master not only sent the trailer, but also completed all the first-stage special effects."

"Really! That would be really great! Now, we can rest assured that after the show was broadcasted, it will definitely explode!"

After getting the results he wanted, Han Yue smiled until both of his eyes were pulled together.

However, what Xu Lin said next simply made his smiling eyes, instantly opened widely!

"Haha, Old Han, I tell you, before the show was broadcasted, our champion guest, Xia An, has already booked a big wave abroad!"

"Xia An? Foreign big wave? What do you mean by that? How can I not understand?"

"Grace, do you know him!"

"Nonsense! Of course I know him! What happened?"

"Greece watched our show video clip, and saw Xia An. At a glance, he wanted to put Xia An in his movie! And it's not that kind of soy sauce role which doesn't even have a few minutes! It's a protagonist role!"

"... ..."

Listening to Xu Lin's excited words, Han Yue was silent for a moment, then he still asked in disbelieved manner.

"Old Xu, are you kidding me? How can Xia An ever get involved with a big director like Grace?"

To say that other directors choose Xia An for her good looks, he might believed it. After all, Xia Ann looks was pretty enough to attract the eye!

But who is Grace? The film director, that is the most stable international director of the Academy Awards!

Such a person, looking at Xia An this 'vase' actress who can't act, also want to make her the protagonist? ? ?

Are you kidding me! You know, Asian female stars, especially Chinese female stars, rarely get a chance to work with Hollywood directors. Even if they have the chance to appear in Hollywood movies, they mostly got a few minutes scene, or became a soy sauce with just a few seconds of scene.

But now, Xu Lin tells him that Hollywood's most powerful director, Grace is interested to put Xia An in his movie, and wants Xia An to be the heroine of his movie? ? ?

This is just as good as dreaming!

However, Han Yue did not think that this thing is really true! He's not dreaming!

"I am not joking! The director of the special effects master studio and Grace are good friends. After they found out that Grace is casting a role for his new film, they think that Xia An is very suitable for that role, so they sent the video parts of Xia An turning over the wall, climbing the tree, and the video of her fighting with the zombies to Grace. Grace took a liking to Xia An and saw her character is very similar to the protagonist of his new movie, so Xia An got this opportunity."

Listening to Xu Lin's detailed explanation, Han Yue finally digested this real news.

He can't help feeling in the heart, This girl's lucky value is very high!
Just took a no-name variety show, she can get so many opportunities!

Grace, such a big brother-level director in the entertainment industry, is really the big director that most of the stars want to meet but can't ask!

A lot of stars can't even have any chance to meet him!

However, Xia An, who is still a small 18-line star, has such an opportunity!
This is simply... If she doesn't become popular, I won't believe it!

If Xia An really seized this opportunity, then it can be said that she is really one step to fly!

"Don't worry about this! Right now, let's release the trailer first!"

For now, Han Yue is more concerned about his reality show "debut"!

"As for Grace, we will call her tomorrow to inform about this matter."

"Good, then, let's put the finishing touches on the first phase of the video and complete it. After all, next week will be the broadcast time."

......

No matter whether Xia An will star in Grace's movie, no matter whether Xia An will become a movie star because of Grace movie~

These are not known to everyone right now.

However, what everyone knows right now is, Xia An is likely to rely on《Come On! Challenger!》a competitive reality show TV to explode as a star celebrity reality show!

Because, the trailer for 《Come On! Challenger!》reality show was officially released!

Fortsätt läs

Du kommer också att gilla

42.4K 691 20
Dong Jiahui, the daughter of the Dong family, was kicked out of the house by the Lu family because she had been married for three years and was unabl...
323K 18K 116
"You are too overpowered. Your existence poses a great threat to my son and daughter of fate. I had no other choice but to kill you." This was the v...
22.5K 1K 91
Transmigrating into a novel one morning, Wen Jing arrived at the side of the one he worshiped and admired the most, becoming a loyal hound that was w...
14.2K 846 28
A/N: Had a bout of inspiration; may edit and then republish some time later after finishing writing another story, since I'm more focused on my other...