Deeper Meaning

By superstar444

Two people who've never met each in their lives get to see and find out about each other and finds a deeper m... More

Main characters
Author's Note
Phat Fanmail
Frustration and Loneliness/ The loneliness of Devante Swing
Hint Hint and sorry
And the fanmail continues
The Club
That casual talk
Construction work (Maybe editing)
Mommy and Me
Damn Man/ Foreshadowing right in her eyes
Foreshadowing right in her eyes Part 2
Granny's Zodiac Signs
Daddy and Daughter Time
Our Convo Tho (Calm, Cool, and Collective)
After Hours
Total Request Live
Finally Home/ Sweet Memories
You Used To Love Me
I'll get mines
Switching Views
Sharing Our World Together
Sharing Our World Together Part 2
Birthday Time
Dipping And Dabbling
Flipping Through Pages (Part 1)
The Boring Part of The Story
Flipping Through Pages (Part 2)
I Miss Everything
We're Brothers Head Ass
Days Go By
I'm Hoping You Get This Message
Raining On The Parade
Raining On Me
Questions That Need Answers/Back 2 Back
411 with Room 414
You Don't Know My Name
Pick Up The Pace
Ladies In The House
Hallway Discussions
Sweet Tooth
Show U Luv (Part 1)
Show U Luv (Part 2)
I Like It Deep
The Quick Transaction
I Swear It Was An Accident (Round 1)
The Accident (Round 2)
**BREAKING NEWS**
Can't Catch A Break Can You?
Thinking Hard and Long
Feelings, Vibes, and Flashbacks
You Can't See Me?
He Wants That Cookie
Bringin' Da House Down
ON MY MOMMA SHOW THE RESULTS (Pt.1)
Tears & An Old Ass Infidelity
YOU CHEATING ASS BITCH (Pt 2)
Devante's Rage & Dyana's Return
In-N-Out
Begin The Walk/Author's Announcement

In The Real World

36 7 7
By superstar444

Stepping away from Zhen's medical coma, we're bouncing back to the real world. We'll be peeking into drama, tea, and hurtful comments.

October 21st, 2019

Devante's POV

It's been like four to five weeks since the car accident. Everybody was forced to leave because the doctor and nurses didn't want us to be around when it comes to surgeries for them both. I'm just in my bedroom looking at myself in the mirror. "Devante. You can't keep doing this to yourself man.", Dalvin said. I ignored him because I didn't want to hear it. "Come on Devante. You need to eat something. You haven't eaten anything since yo birthday.", Dalvin reminded me. "I don't need a reminder Dalvin. I don't wanna eat right now.", I said to him. Dalvin held his head down while sliding a plate of my favorite food: baked chicken with BBQ sauce w/ mac and cheese with some sweet peas on the side. "I'm not hungry Dalvin.", I said to him while sliding the plate away from me. I stopped eating after my birthday because I'm not happy at all. I don't wanna make any more music for artists. I don't wanna smoke, go out to eat, none of that. I don't wanna do anything but sit in my room and look at myself. Five weeks. Five fucking weeks and still haven't got anything new about Zhen and Dyana. This shit is really eating me up. My eyes are always red because I cry every day. I lost 114pounds  (I was 205 bc of my height)and you can see my ribs and veins all over my body. You do the math and now I'm weighing only 91 pounds. By now, Dalvin had left me alone and closed the door. I laid back down on my bed again and just stared blankly at the ceiling. "There's nothing here for me anymore.", I said to myself. Then I closed my eyes with tears falling on my skinny and hollow cheeks.

to be continued...

@BennyBearr this is dedicated to you. Yes, it's short and depressing but this is relatable to some ppl. If you feel depressed or have any mental problems (you don't have to be bipolar to have mental health problems) for the sake of other ppl who do care about you, please talk to them or someone professional bc someone will or does understand what you're going through rn. 

To end this in a happy tone..... REMEMBER 2 VOTE, COMMENT, AND READ MY STORY AND ALSO THAT I LOVE YALL NIGGAS. 

ass, titties, and pussy-grease niggas<3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

80.3K 2K 35
"Fantasy is hardly an escape from reality. It's a way of understanding it." - Lloyd Alexander If you loved volume one you will absolutely love volum...
2.3K 197 8
𝙁𝙤𝙧𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙧 𝙢𝙮 𝙡𝙖𝙙𝙮 𝙄𝙩'𝙨 𝙡𝙞𝙠𝙚 𝙖 𝙙𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙢 𝙄'𝙢 𝙝𝙤𝙡𝙙𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙘𝙡𝙤𝙨𝙚 𝙔𝙤𝙪'𝙧𝙚 𝙠𝙚𝙚𝙥𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙢𝙚 𝙬𝙖𝙧𝙢 𝙄𝙛 𝙩𝙝...
17.9K 314 36
Circa 1993: It's been two years since Jamila and Devante have split due to them wanting to do different things. Jamila Stevens And Jodeci Have now be...
2K 35 35
How two people never get together, what's the reason, misunderstanding, misfortune, depicts through chats of the two.