The King Of All Vampire Kings...

By S0NDREENJ

Book 1 of (The Awakening Series) {#1 Supernatural} {#1 Paranormal} {#1 Lycans} {#1 Vampire Romance} {#5 Royal... More

~CopyRight~
It's been a long time coming
~Introduction~
M a i n C h a r a c t e r A e s t h e t i c s
~The King Of All Vampire Kings~
|1| ~The Awakening~
|2| ~The Chosen~
|3|~Kings~
|4|~ Kings Part 2~
~Cast & Updates~
| 5|~Sweet Escape~
|6|~ Dungeons to dreamhouse~
|7|~Pervert~
|8|~Compulsion ~
|9|~Spaghetti~
|10|~No Choice~
|11|~Dogs & Leeches~
|12|~Blanky~
|13|~A Game Of Chess~
|14|~Red-Headed She-Devil~
|15|~Judgement~
|16|~Beauty Bias~
|17|~Stockholm syndrome~
|18|~Royal Traditions Part 1~
|19| ~War Plans ~
|20| ~The Bite~
|21|~Royal Family~
|22|~WTH~
|23|~ Traits of a queen~
|24|~The Truth Will Set You Free~
|25|~A Mural of Tales ~
|26|~ Your Burning Me Alive ~
Come Stalk Me!!!
|27| ~ Mr. Meany && The little old lady~
|28| ~ Training~
~Cast & Updates Pt 2~
|29| ~ Creepy, creeper and creepicious~
|30| ~ Sick and Sadistic Piece of S**T ~
Holly S**T
|31| ~ Predator ~
|32| ~ Its getting hot && spicey~
Covers
|33| ~ French Kiss ~
|34|~ The City That Never Sleeps~
|35|~ You can't talk sense into the senseless~
|36|~Hunting The Hunter Beast~
|37|~Thrilling Kill~
|38| ~Equal Measured Attraction~
|39| ~Bond Understood~
|40| ~Fluent In The Langauge of Idioms~
|41| ~Putting Together Two && Two~
|42|~Intro into a New World~
|43|~BonFire~
|44|~Attack~
|45|~Stake Your Claim~
|46|~Claimed~
|47|~The Wilde Wolf~
|48|~The Battle of Power~
|49|~ His side ~
|50|~ Time To Taste~
|51|~Time sensitive ~
|52|~Time To Talk ~
|53|~Time To Think~
|54|~ Time to protect ~
|55|~ Time To Bathe~
|56|~Time is Ticking ~
|57|~ Alone Time ~
|58|~ The Time Of My Life~
|59|~ Now Is Not the Time ~
|60|~Its Time to Act ~
|61|~Showtime~
|62|~Timeless Night ~
|63|~Just My Luck ~
|64|~Friend or Foe~
|65|~ An Angry King~
|66|~ A Drunk Mind Speaks a Sober Tongue~
|67|~Cyprus Island Palace~
|68| ~ Say Thank You Princess B**ch ~
|69| ~You are the one~
|70| ~I'll never kiss and tell~
|71|~Then and Now~
|72|~Royal Traditions Part 2~
|73|~Pledge Of Allegiance ~
|74|~The Storm~
|75|~ The Pleasured Filled Passionate && Desired Night~
|76|~The Highly Favored~
|77|~The Chosen One~
|78|~The Witch~
|79|~The Untold Story ~
|80|~The Premonition~
|81|~The Timeline of Events~
|82|~ The Position Of The Moon~
|83| ~ The Warning~
|84| ~The Queen Has Awakened~
|85| ~Bow Down B**ches~
The End of Book One
~What's Done is Done~
|The Luna|~ Bonus Chapter~
|The Cold Hearted King|~ Bonus Chapter~
|Book 2| Captured By A Ruthless Vampire King
Cover Artist Alert
|We're coming Pt 1 |~ Exclusive Bonus Chapter~
|The Calm Before The Storm |
|The Calm After The Storm |

|We're coming Pt 2 |~ Exclusive Bonus Chapter~

23.8K 960 325
By S0NDREENJ

Unedited.
Claire POV.
Nicklaus office in media

Xander embraces me without any hesitation.

"Brave one," he says, holding onto my tiny frame as if I will disappear. I'm not complaining because I'm holding onto him tight as well as if he will disappear.

I missed him. So, so much. I was worried that Xander's humanity switch was flipped.

Nicklaus explained to me that when a vampire cuts off their humanity that means that they are cutting off their ability to feel. He advised that vampires can become emotionless creatures, which didn't really much sense to me because in my eyes most vampires are already emotionless creatures but according to Nicklaus I've got no idea how emotionless a vampire can become.

He made it his point to educate me about the emotionless vampire. According to Nicklaus, whenever a vampire has completely shut down their humanity it makes them carefree and remorseless about their actions and impervious to guilt and conscience turning them into remorseless calculating killers.

If you leave it up to Nicklaus, Xander is the King of turning off his emotions.

That's how he inquired the title The Cold Hearted King.

Nicklaus used his and I'm dead serious time when he said that if Xander has flipped the switch that I would be forbidden to see him into he comes back to his sense. "Xander is dangerous and deadly, when he becomes like that, Claire," said Nicklaus.

"You are to stay away from him by any means necessary," he said. Blah! Blah. Blah! Xander would never hurt me, humanity on or humanity off.

I don't care what anyone has to say or think. Xander is a good man. He's my brother. I will never stay away from him. Nicklaus act's like Xander doesn't need anybody. We all need somebody.

Everyone goes through a rough patch, almighty vampires included. I begged Nicklaus to go find Xander.. I argued that we needed our brother and that he need us but Nicklaus downright refused.

His exact words were, "I have way too much stress on my shoulders right now. There is no way I'm going to go hunt down a King, brother or not. Xander will come around when he is ready."

"He always finds his way back home, trust me," advised Nicklaus with that got damn devilish smirk. URG!! I could have strangled him.

I still hate that smirk. Uh! That sexy and sadistic smirk. I couldn't believe him and I couldn't believe that Xander would leave me all alone to deal with him.

Oh, that reminds me. Suddenly, I pick up my foot and ram my knee straight into Xander manhood.

"Ouch," he groans like a little bitch, dropping to his knees and cupping his ding-a-ling.

"Fuck, Claire that hurts," cries Xander.

"Serves you right," I tell him crossing my arms over my chest like a spoiled brat or more like an insubordinate child. "That's how I felt when you left me. How could you do that too me," I ask him. My voice slightly rising.

Yeah, I'm pissed off now. "You left me all because of who my mom is, like I could control that. I can't control that," I tell him, my voice is breaking and now here comes the tears.

I swear these mood swings of mine are going to drive me to the brink of insanity.

" I was worried sick," I admit.. "I thought you was never coming back and that you flipped the switch, or whatever the hell that is."

I pause, trying my hardest to hold back my tears. I'm trying my hardest not to say out loud how I really feel, but I'am who I'am and there is no way that I will ever be able to bite my tongue.

"You hate me now don't you," I ask covering my face with my hands. He hates me. I know he does. "You hate me because I'm the daughter of one of my mother other lovers,"

"Claire," says Xander and within a rush of wind his arms are wrapped back around me.

"Look at me," he demands. I can't. I want to but I can't. "Look at me," he says again, lifting my face with a single finger giving me no choice.

So, I look at him for a long-drawn-out moment with tears falling down my face. Gosh, I'm so got darn emotional now.

"I could never hate you," he begins, staring directly into my eyes. "You are the purest soul I've ever encountered. You are brave and beautiful. If anything I hate myself. I have done such much wrong to you before I even met you. I killed your father. I hurt your mother. I just. I just... didn't want to face you. I'm sorry," he says."You have every right to hate me, not the other way around,"

"I was a coward,"

"Yeah, you are," I agree, between my hiccups. "You are a big ole coward.

"A huge one," he adds in.

"An enormous one," I agree again.

"Gigantic one," he says back, and I can't help but to smile. "I could never hate you, Xander," I tell him the truth. "I love you, Xander,"

Xander stares at me long and hard with his glassy icy eyes. He's studying every inch my face, examining me. We stand like this for what seems like forever.

"I love you more, brave one," he finally says.

"That's impossible," I say, once again smashing my face into his rock solid face. It really is impossible. Blood couldn't make us closer. Xander will forever and always be dear to my heart. He's my first real friend. He's my first protector. He is my everything. I'll always love him.

"Your mother would be so proud of you," he whispers down into my hair, making my soft beating heart skip a beat. I could only hope so.

"Sooooooooooooo," an amused voice suddenly says from behind us, sounding awfully much alike my best friend. "This is who you ditch me for, the King's brother. How kinky?"

Xander and I turned to face the one and only Jadis. She has her head popped out of the balcony door., smiling from ear to ear.

"Actually, you ditched me," I reply. I guess her dick appointment is over.

"You know, you can't tell me if you're sleeping with both of them. I won't judge. It will be our dirty little secret. I'll be your diary, Jadis A.K.A Claire's Vampire diary," she so boldly states.

I choke on my own spit.

This, girl!

"Hello, Jadis!" greets Xander flashing her one of his gorgeous grins.

Jadis flashes one of her dazzling smiles right back at him, walks onto the balcony, grabs onto my arm, and then responds, "She's late! She's late! For a very important date! No time to say, hello, goodbye!"

And within the next second, I'm being dragged back into the room by my very determined best friend.

I hear Xander's laughter from off the balcony all the way into the bathroom.

"Now you're going to sit down and let me work my magic or else," she says, practically throwing me into the bathtub.

"Hey be careful, baby on board," I remind her.

"Baby on board," repeats Xander with a shocked voice.

′Babies" yells Jadis, overly excited.

The next thing I hear is a loud thump! Jeepers creepers! I think Xander fainted.

"I think he fainted," whispered my best friend.

"Serves him right," I whispered right back. "That's what he gets for leaving me,"

"True," agrees Jadis, and we both burst out into a fit of giggles.

I stand in front of the mirror, frozen in place. Jadis damn sure outdid herself self that's for sure. Well, Jadis hands always create magic but I don't ever think that I could get used to seeing me look this... look this...

"Beautiful," says Jadis, buckling up my left heel.

"You look beautiful, darling. Nicklaus is going to eat you all up, literally."

I blush. Oh, Jadis and her sadistic tongue. "I wonder if it's possible to get pregnant while you're pregnant because baby he most certainly shall shoot his seed all the way up your Fallopian tubes tonight."

"Cut it out, Jadis," I say, blushing harder.

"What," she mocks innocents. "You know I'm right. Your sexy and you know it,"

I don't say respond after that because Jadis does have a good point.

Thanks' to her applying a bright ruby red lipstick onto my full and plumped lips, and then bringing out the color of my eyes with a dark and daring smokey eye shadow look, which really does make my unique green eyes appear to be brighter, much, much, brighter.

Actually, they pop. She also tamed my golden waves, straightening them right out and then sleeking my hair down into a sleek ponytail. My hair hangs down my back and the dress of choice.

Wow! The dress is a sexy sequin maxi dress that has a huge plunge V-neckline, so my pendant falls in the middle of my chest and the emerald glows brightly, sitting pretty. Both sides of the dress are cut out and so is the waist, revealing a lot of my skin. Not to mention the high double front slits, showing off my freshly waved legs.

Victoria really does know how to pick out a dress. Seriously, that girl is also good.

I'm sexy and I know it.

"Come on Queen Conceited," says Jadis, checking me out.

"Thank you, Jadis," I tell her once again. She really is good at what she does. "You really are the best,"

"Ah, Duh! I'm the best got damn make-up slash adviser there is to have," Jadis self-proclaims. "Now, hurry your cute ass up. Grand Harold is about to knock on the door for you."

As on ques, Grand Harold scent can be smelt followed by a knock.

I look myself over one last time and then head out of the door, finally making my way to the one and only Nicklaus. My ass kissing king.

Nicklaus POV.

The last past couple of weeks has been very theatrical. Cyrus and Luscious have been on a warpath of vengeance and destruction in North America, killing anyone that gets in their way with no mercy. They have been slaughtering the race of werewolves and hunters, left and right.

My brothers have once again proven why you shouldn't fuck with us vampire Kings, especially the ones by the name of ruthless and barbaric. I can't wait to join in on the fun. I'm ready to go.

Plus, hiding my plan to go destroy and destruct those dogs from Claire has been a complete nightmare and a little overwhelming. I'm ready to get this shit over with. I've got to before she miraculous finds away to stop me.

Claire is so clever and so got damn stubborn. She has been snooping around my office every chance she gets, attempting to decipher my next move. Now, if she was anyone else she would be dead, but she is my beloved. I know her loyalty lies with me but I also know that she is searching for a way to end this without bloodshed, which I don't want to happen by the way.

In fact, there is no other way. Things are about to get a little bloody and that's exactly how I want it. Those dogs need to learn their place. They need to know that declaring war on any king that calls himself my brother is a suicide mission.

I also, know that my sweet little beloved has been writing to Embry in secret.

The both of them have been using code words just in case they get caught. I must admit that they are smart. Maybe a little to smart for their own good. They are planning something.

Cyrus knows it and I know it but neither of us care. Neither one of them will partake in the finale battle or will even be in that continent when it's time for everything to go down. So, they can have their little secret letters.

It's all for nothing. Claire shall only be in North America for a couple of days, for appearance's sake of course and then off to another continent she goes. There is no way I'm allowing my pregnant beloved to be placed in danger.

She's fucking crazy for believing that I would actually give in. Down right insane.

I've been working on a master plan to make sure we can get her out of the continent before she can utilize her powers to stop her. Now, that's the hard part. We all know that Claire would kick our asses. So I had to come up with away to completely blind side her and Seneca smart ass proposed that we host a grand extravaganza.

In other words, we're going to have a ball. Our annual blood gathering to be exact. My beloved believes that I actually give a fuck about following traditions. She really believes that I truly value playing dress up and discussing politics with those totally useless unloyal privileged pricks little does she know it's all a distraction to get her to safety.

She's going to be pissed, but it's cool. I can take her being pissed as long as she's safe. I just hope that I don't end up with blue balls for an entire century because of it. I can only hope.

The commotion outside my study doors, knocks away my train of thoughts followed by a very familiar scent invading my sense of smell. Ah, Xander is back! And by the sound if things he knows that Claire is pregnant. Now, here comes the bullshit.

"When the fuck we're you going to tell me that Claire was pregnant," shouts Xander, storming through my door, followed by two royal guards with my personal security detail, who currently look like they want to piss themselves.

I was very clear that no one was to disturb me, unless it was my firecracker, who I intentionally made sure was occupied. There is no way she's getting away from Cornelius spunky little beloved when it's time to play dress up.

I pinch the bridge of my nose and then dismiss my two guards with a wave of my hand.

"It's nice to see you too, brother," I mock, standing to my feet to grab a drink. By the look of things I'm going to need it. Xander is pissed and I'm already agitated.

I don't have time for this shit, nor do I have the patience but Claire would be super duper pissed if I attack Xander on his first day home. So, I must remain calm or at lease try to be calm.

"Keep Calm,"I think myself. "Keep Calm,"

"Nicklaus, this is not a joke," he snaps, now angrily pacing back in fourth in front of the window.

I roll my eyes. "No shit Sherlock it's not a joke," I think to myself. Damn, Claire sarcasm is rubbing off on me.

"She's Bella daughter," he roars."Do you have any idea what that means," he questions me.

Ah, duh!

"She's cursed, why the fuck are you sitting here planning a war, sending out party invitations and all this bull shit when her life is in danger," he continues on. "Claire safety is our number one priority, fuck everything else,"

I raise my eyebrow and stare at my brother without uttering a single word. I do not appreciate him indicating that Claire safety or better yet health is not my first priority. If anyone knows how important Claire is to me he does. His little rant is insulting. Keep calm, Nicklaus. I tell myself.

Keep mother fucking calm.

"Nicklaus," Xander almost shouts. "Are you listening to anything I'm saying,"

"Of course I'am shit, Sherlock," I say, knocking my drink back. Fuck that's good.

"Shit, Sherlock," questions Xander, while raising his eyebrow. Then, he makes his way over to make a drink himself. "Claire is rubbing off on you."

I smile at that. Yeah, she is. I've never felt this young or carefree in my entire existence. Claire brings this calm, cool, and collected demeanor out of me. She's has changed me for the better. The world should be more grateful to her.

"So, I take it that you already have a plan," he questions," I mean you have to with you being all calm and shit," he adds in while taking a seat down onto the leather sectional behind the bar.

"Care to explain," he asks as I take a seat right beside him.

I feel a rippling wave of excitement flow through our bond as I tell my brother my master plan.

"I'm going to be an uncle," says Xander as we make our way down the grand staircase.

This is his thousand times saying that after I told him everything and this was the first time in centuries that Xander was actually impressed with me.

He agreed that my plan was a masterpiece all the way around the border. He then teased me about how badly Claire would kick my ass after I get her out of dodge because we both know that she is going to flip, but as he said her safety is our first priority.

As for my twins and Claire's curse. That's also been taking care of thanks to Cornelius. The moment that we get the girls into his Kingdom. He will personally hunt down every Gypsy to locate the bloodline of the gypsy bitch that cursed my beloved ancestors and then I will rid her from this world and that stupid ass curse, once and for all.

That bitter fucking hag, like seriously? Who curses someone's entire generation as getting back because she couldn't keep another woman out of her husband's bed.

I can't wait to kill that bitch and give her a piece of my mind. "Yeah, she fucked your husband! Get over it, stupid gypsy bitch," that's exactly what I'm going to say. Fucking, cunt!

We have more than enough time thanks to Claire being a dhampir. Her human side will drag out her pregnancy length, giving her months into her due date, unlike vampires who deliver in a matter of weeks. Plus, her vampire side will heal any damage done to her body during pregnancy.

Now, I know most people would be worried. I mean she's cursed but I'm not most people and Claire isn't some weak and fragile human girl.

My beloved is the strongest woman that I know and if anyone would be the one to defeat this curse it would be her. It's Claire that we're talking about. The chosen one. My firecracker.

We shall get through this. Trust me.

"Wow an uncle," my brother says again as we finally reach the bottom of the staircase.

"Yeah," I acknowledge, I'm going to be a father," I say.

I'm having children with the most selfless and powerful woman who has ever walked this godforsaken planet. I'm having children with the woman that I love. How the fuck did I get so lucky?

Not even a second later, the sweet and potent milk and honey intoxicating scent invades my nostrils, causing my still heart to somehow skip a beat as always. My entire body begins to hum with highly anticipated pleasure. Every time I see Claire is like the first time that I've seen Claire.

I still get the same feelings, I'm still head over hills for this phenomenal woman. My Firecracker.

I look up and there she is.

My baby.

She looks smoking hot, all of her curves are on full display. The dress that's she wearing compliments Claire at every angle. Her usual silky, soft, and golden waves have been straightened out to perfection, tamed.

Her new hair style provides full access to her stunning features and highlight her smokey green eyes, if that's even possible. Claire green eyes have always and always will be stunningly brilliant. I hope our children have her eyes. In, fact I hope that our children look exactly like her.

She is so beautiful. Still, to this day I'm still infatuated by this woman. We've been through so much. I'm so blessed and honored to be the man that was matched to be her perfect fit. You can even say that I'm obsessed and I guess what? I don't care because I am obsessed. I'm obsessed with her. Claire is everything to me.

Our children are everything to me.

I swear she still really doesn't have idea how much control she has over me. How much control all three of them have over me. Fuck, I'm blessed.

"You look breathtaking, Firecracker," I advised, while taking her hand into my mine and planting a single kiss. She's blushes.

"You don't look to bad yourself," she lies. She knows damn well I look good.

"Are you kidding me, he looks fucking smoking," Jadis calls her out. He's such a stud," she compliments, earning a growl from her very pissed off beloved, who appeared out of no where from behind her.

"Oh, cut it out Cornelius," says my beloved very spunky best friend as my brother picks her tiny frame up off the floor, throw her over his shoulders and then smack her ass.

"Bad girls must be punished," I hear him say as he disappears carrying Jadis along with him. I'm surprised she's not pregnant by now. I swear they fuck damn near every second of the day.

I place my attention back onto my own sex Goddess, " Are you ready to go," she questions me, smiling from ear to ear.

"As long as you are coming, I'm ready. I'll always be ready," I tell her the truth, earning a small chuckle from my brother.

"I never thought that I'll live to see the day," he says.

"See the day for what," I question while I place my hand onto the door knob to escort Claire out.

"To see the day when you become,"

"Whipped," says an unexpected and very annoying voice in the exact moment that the front door fly's open.

"Marcellus," overly excitedly shouts my beloved as she jumps into the fools arms, earning a growl from me because of her actions. Fuck, I should have known that his ass would pop up here instead of taking his ass straight to North America like he was told to do.

"Claire," he says back, wrapping his arms around her waist. My beloved waist.

"Get your fucking arms from around her before I removed them from out of your sockets," I spit through clenched teeth.

"You see what I mean," he whispers inside my beloved ear, right before he lets her go.

"He's whipped, butter cream whipped," he adds in, making his point to stretch out the word whipped, and earning yet another growl from me in response.

All of a sudden, I'm not to excited about our upcoming trip to North America, especially if I have to spend a long and dreadful plane ride with this fool. I forget how fucking annoying he could be.

The Fucking Clown but that doesn't change anything because tomorrow is the day I reunite with all of my brother's.

Those dogs have no idea what's heading their way. We're coming.....

"Come on, my ass-kissing Kings," teases Claire, as she struts her way towards the car. Damn, she looks good. I'm still in the middle of the doorway, staring at her like a lovesick puppy. She's so beautiful.

Marcellus burst out laughing, "Aww man you really are whipped," the fool teases yet again, now standing right beside me.

"Shut up, Marcellus," I snap, before following after my beloved.

"Whiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiippppppppppppppppppeeeeddddd," he teases, and I flip him off.

Fuck him. But he is right! I'm whipped. Buttercream whipped.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

877K 39.4K 44
***HIGHEST RANKING IN VAMPIRE*** #3 - 26-9-2018 #4 - 13-8-2018 and 23-09-2018 #5 - 29-8-2018 and 5-9-2018 "What happened?" It's all I can muster at t...
3.4K 435 22
Have you ever hated your life and want to die. I did too, and I still do. And I know I'm going to be doing this after an eternity. All those innocent...
2.5K 25 41
"I didn't think that the first night at my new college would end with me getting my back broken. And not in the fun way. I'm kind of annoyed about it...
291 3 1
I live in a world where I am nameless. I live in a world where I do not matter except or unless I am owned by someone. I do not have rights, freedoms...