Things We Didn't Know.

By xLittleDirectionx

This story is about a 13 year old girl who is abused. She bumps into Niall but she doesn't know who he is. La... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Not an update
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Not an update
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
This Ain't No Update(;
Chapter 34
Not And Update But Please Read!!!!!
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
IMPORTANT! PLEASE READ!
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
READ!
Chapter 45
Chapter 46

Chapter 2

162 5 0
By xLittleDirectionx

I found the bus stop and stood there waiting for the bus to come. Bouncing on my toes over and over again saying "c'mon, c'mon, hurry, hurry....C'MON!" it was still really dark out maybe around 10:00 or 10:30. So not many people where out and about on the streets so I could scream all I wanted. I knew where I wanted to go and now, nobody could stop me. The bus didn't come for about another 20 min, and when it did, I was so happy. Happy to finally be leavening and getting away from 'him'. "Yes." I said when I finally saw the bus coming my way. As I got on the bus I looked around for a place to sit. Luckley there was one place left. Right next to this blond haired, blue eyed, teenage looking boy..."Iv saw him b4, but where?" I asked myself while walking over and stopping right next to the boy. "Do you mind if i sit here?" I ask. " No, I don't. Go ahead." he said not looking away from the window. Rude much? "You know, it's impolite to not look at someone who is trying to speak with you?" I said sitting down. He didn't move but he huffed something that I bearly cought, "Yeah and kids your age shouldnt be talking to strangers." I didnt say anything back because I didnt want him to make me move. Sighing, I turned in my seat and looked forward. This is going to be a long trip..but I was determined. I could do this. "Where you going?" I ask the boy who still hasn't gotten off and it's been about an hour or two since we had our last "conversation". "Bradford, England" was his simple replay. "No way, me too." I say smiling trying to get him to continue the conversation cause I was dying of boredom. "That's cool. I have a question, how old are you and do you know who I am? Do you recognize me at all?" he said turning towards me so I can have a better look at him. " Im 13 and no, I mean I feel as if I have saw you befor but no, am I supposed to?" he just shook his head and put out his hand. " I'm Niall Horan." he said smiling. "What's your name, love and im sorry for being rude and all that earlier.?" "Aleia-Marie, and dont worry, im used to the rudeness." I say still shaking his hand. "That's a very pretty name." he said turning back around. At that, I was content, I had gotten the boy to talk to me. But now what?

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Is this getting any better? Like at all? The book is just getting started so thats why its going really sllllooowwwww lol. Im sorry, dont hate me lol! Sorry the chapters are so short its just that in order to have more chapters, they need to be shorter. Ill just start updating more so that the short chapters wont seem so short. Okay my loveleys! Bye. LIVE~LOVE~BREATHE~FOREVER!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13.1M 275K 31
Sophia hasn't had the best life so far. In fact, that would be an understatement. However, it seems like rainbows and bunnies compared to what her al...
8.9K 178 25
Bella was a 17 year old girl that everybody hated, even her parents and older brother. She tried to take away her life a few times but it never worke...
144 7 18
Alex is your normal 16 year old, she has a loving family, an amazing boyfriend, and everything she could ask for.... Well, that's what she wishes for...
41K 1K 37
|| NOT EDITED SO DONT EVEN COMMENT ABOUT THE MISTAKE I MADE THIS A FEW YEARS AGO || Three year old Sophia has gone through quite a lot. Being abused...