Jace Wayland Imagines

By bonniebird

Shadowhunters: Jace Wayland; This book is for Freeform's Jace Wayland . All of my Imagines, prompts, oneshots... More

Introduction
The Plan
Prompt
Jace
Prompt
Killer
Baby?
Prompt
The little wolf who cried
The little wolf who cried (Part Two)
Tink
Ew, Jace has feelings
Sign Language
Defender
Almost
Maybe I Like You
Mundane Love
Just Another Shadowhunter
You Heard Angel
To Love Is To Destroy
The Priceless Mundane
Magnus' Witchlet (Part One)
Magnus' Witchlet
Jealous
Twins
Hidden feelings
My Sister Is Not For Lovin Wayland
fake sister
Set up
Set up (Part Two)
Your fault
Untitled Part 31
Magnus' Witchlet (Part Three)
My Sister's Not For Lovin, Wayland (Part Two)
The argument
My Sister's Not For Loving, Wayland (Part Three)
My Sister's Not For Lovin, Wayland (Part Four)
The bad mission
Prompt
Not him
Envious
Weird Cult
Halloween Prompt ~ 2019
Christmas Prompt ~ 2019
Christmas prompt ~ 2019
One Night
Prompt
One Night (Part Two)
Prompt
Prompt

Halloween Prompt ~ 2019

1.9K 79 0
By bonniebird

"What else can we do?" Clary asked as Izzy and Alec shared a glance.

"We've done everything we can." Alec said as he turned back to Clary who frowned and shook her head.

"Seriously, that's it?" She asked, appalled that the group had caved so easily.

"We've done everything we came." Jace repeated as he gestured at himself and the Lightwoods. "And now it's time to send in our cute little secret weapon."

Jace led the way to the weapons room to where you were working out.

"(Y/N), we have a job for you." Alec called, smiling when you hopped over.

"This is your secret weapon? Is (Y/N) even old enough to..." She trailed off and gestured to the weapons around the room.

"I'll do it as long as I don't have to work with her." You said to Alec, pointing at Clary who raised her eyebrows and shot Jace a look.

"Fine, Jace can go with you. Both of you gear up, we need this done quickly." Alec said and you nodded, hopping onto Jace's back as he grabbed the gear and headed to the elevators.

"How is this going to help us?" Clary asked dubiously.

"(Y/N) has this thing about them." Izzy said as she chuckled, watching Jace pretend to drop you. "Downworlders love her and can't resist giving into her whim. I say it's charm, Alec says we don't know her full heritage and there's a chance she's not full Shadowhunter. Either way, we get a lot of jobs done peacefully."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

136K 4.5K 47
some memories never leave your bones. like salt in the sea; they become part of you - and you carry them. + + + In which a stoic shadowhunter, a dem...
85.9K 1.1K 23
Hey tmi fans!! Welcome to the world of imagines of tmi ♡ You will find imagines that come from me and sometimes ones from others but then I will prom...
69.5K 1.2K 24
Alec Lightwood fanfic with my own character Elle May. Alec is straight in this story. Includes Jace, Clary, Izzy Simon etc
40.9K 1.9K 33
Magnus and Alec are finally able to be in a real relationship and even though Alec doesn't see his parents anymore, his life has started to be a lot...