Transmigrated To Be Delicate...

By seirrasoffy

In the doomsdays, Xia An, who had the power to raise her beauty died. As soon as she opened her eyes, she fou... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Just FYI
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Don't click!!!
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102ź
Chapter 103
Chapter 104
Chapter 105
Hye guys..
Chapter 106
Chapter 107
Chapter 108
Chapter 109
Chapter 110
Chapter 111
Chapter 112
Chapter 113
Chapter 114
Chapter 115
Chapter 116
Chapter 117
Chapter 118
Chapter 119
Chapter 120
Chapter 121
Chapter 122
Chapter 123
Chapter 124
Chapter 125
Chapter 126
Chapter 127
Chapter 128
Chapter 129
Chapter 130
Chapter 131
Chapter 132
Chapter 133
Chapter 134
Chapter 135
Chapter 136
Chapter 137
Chapter 138
Chapter 139
Chapter 140
Chapter 141
Chapter 142
Chapter 143
Chapter 144
Chapter 145
Chapter 146
Chapter 147
Chapter 148
Chapter 149
Chapter 150
Chapter 151
Chapter 152
Chapter 153
Chapter 154
Chapter 155
Chapter 156
Chapters 157
Chapter 158
Chapter 159
Chapter 160
Chapter 161
Chapter 162
Chapter 163
Chapter 164[raw]
Chapter 165
Chapter 166[raw]

Chapter 26

9.9K 379 5
By seirrasoffy

Other than her and He Xiaoxiao the female guests, only two of male guests seem to have arrived.

However, for Xia An, she didn't care about the guests. In her eyes, she didn't come to record the show, but to win the game!

In her worldview, there is no concept of friendship first, competition second.

As long as it is about the competition, everyone is her enemy.

"Han Ge, if you shoot later, our Xiaoxing will be left in your care."

After seeing the two finished their talk, Xia An took the little guy's hand and walked over to Han Yue.

Xu Lin, who has been communicating with Han Yue, noticed Xia An at this time.

The moment he saw Xia An's face, Xu Lin suddenly understood why his family's friends insisted to sign Xia An up.

In terms of his vision as a director, Xia An's face is really beautiful and stunning. Of course, if it is ordinary beauty, it will be considered.

However, Xia An's face is not only beautiful, but also has a movie face that all stars want!

Xia An's edges corners are sharp but the lines are very soft. Her body shape is slender and delicate, but the eyes are strong and stubborn. Looking at all these, he is really a little excited!

This face! This temperament! It's a pity to not make a movie! It was a waste because she didn't know how to act.

Just as Xu Lin stared at Xia An's eyes, Han Yue introduced Xu Lin and Xia An to each other.

"Old Xu, this is the Xia An that I have been telling you."

"Xia An, this is my partner, the general director of our program, Xu Lin."

Under the introduction of Han Yue, Xia An and Xu Lin friendly greeted each other and shook hands.

"Hello, Miss Xia, are you interested in making movies?"

Xia An just finished greeting Xu Lin, when she heard Xu Lin ask her.

Of course she was... decisively shook her head.

"No interested."

Are you kidding me! Can she make a movie? She is not the original owner, although the original master's acting does not seem to be good, but she still has experience in filming.

And she? The most unexpected thing is acting.

And the most important thing is that it takes a lot of time to shoot a movie! No time to rest!

Seeing that Xia An refused so decisively, Xu Lin was slightly disappointed, but because he knew that Xia An was a vase, he was not feeling too pitiful.

Han Yue saw Xia An refused his own friend's pffer, so he patted Xu Lin's shoulder.

Xia An character, he understood it very well.

So when he heard Xu Lin's words of opening, he already guessed the ending.

"Well, old Xu, if you really want to cooperate with Xia An, then you can take a good shot of Xia An in our program! Anyway, our program is based on Hollywood blockbusters."

This point, Han Yue is really did not exaggerated!

He didn't know what was going on with their variety show. Inexplicably, there were a lot of sponsors, and the funds for the show were stable enough.

So all the plans they had originally envisaged, now can be implemented!

For example, the best equipment and the best post-production team.

Just as Xia An, Han Yue and Xu Lin were chatting about the little guy, the small village that was not very busy suddenly turned very busy.

The busy employees were gathered somewhere at this time.

Especially the female employees, each of them has a look of excitement in their eyes.

Although Han Yue and Xu Lin did not see the person who can excite this group of employees, but they can also guess. Looking at this posture, it should be Xu Jinyang that has acting skills, face and value as the new Movie Emperor.

Yes, the new Movie Emperor. Han Yue feels that his luck is really good.

Xu Jinyang just announced that he would join their program group. As a result, Xu Jinyang took the title of the Movie Emperor during the start of the show.

This also makes Xu Jinyang's worth even higher!

This result, makes all the staff in "Come! Challenger!" the program group very happy~!

"It seems that Xu Jinyang is coming, lets go Old Xu, we need to rush up and welcome our new Movie Emperor."

Seeing everyone go to meet the movie actor, Xia An stay still. Any stars, or even Movie Emperor, she has no interest at all.

However, what she did not expect was, she was not interested in others, but others were interested in her!

Xia An did not think that the newly promoted movie emperor Xu Jinyang, who was greeted by everyone, crossed the crowd and went straight to her.

"You are... Xia An?"

Looking at the movie emperor who seems to know her appearance, Xia An eyebrows were slightly up.

This person... Who is he?

Why does he seem to know about Xia An appearance?

Xia An frowned. She try hard to recalled her memory about the beginning of storyline in the novel.

However, Xia An's storyline was very rare, and most of them just appeared in the memory of the protagonist, so there is really not much information.

The most important thing is that she has never read this novel. All the characters are all spit out by her sister.

She really can't think that Xu Jinyang has something to do with the original owner, so Xia An decided to believe her instincts!

"Do we know each other?"

She saw strangeness in the eyes of the man.

In other words, this man may not know her.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

93.3K 3.2K 35
Expressing love with words? Oh, Lu You and Tang Wan were really old-fashioned. Look at her curve her tiger mouth and still don't eat him into the bel...
2.7M 102K 133
After an accident, she found herself possessing a small cannon fodder's body inside a novel she was reading! But why did the storyline seems to be a...
25.6K 202 86
Why The Big Villain Hasn't Run Away Yan Luqing was reading a heart-abuse novel of the year when she was on the plane. Among them, the most popular is...
139 0 41
Updates Fridays AEST [Cross-posting to Royal Road and Scribblehub.] *** What to expect: - Comedic elements but an overall serious storyline - Subvers...