Young Love (Ein X Reader)

By peace0606

Just read it None of these characters are mine or the pictures. Fan art: Tiny💙💙💙 Go watch aphmau on YouTub... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Update
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Fan Art
Chapter 29
Fan Art
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Update
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Update/ Fan Art
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46/ Fan Art
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
❗Chapter 57❗
❗Chapter 58❗

Chapter 49

803 21 58
By peace0606

|    Laurance POV.   |

I got the the cafeteria and spotted my friends already. Aphmau waved at me and I just put a fake smile on and went over to them.

"Hey Laurence! Their making burgers today! Go get some quick before the line gets bigger!" Aphmau said as she took a bit out of her burger.

"Um, I'm not feeling like eating burgers today, maybe next time"

"What's wrong Laurence? You never say no to burgers. Wait, holy Irene! Have you been hit!" Garroth pointed at my cheek where the bruise was. My Irene, I never thought that Ein would be strong. He is a werewolf after all.

"Laurence, you need to go to the school nurse! You can't be walking around like that!"

"I know, I know, but I deserve it."

"You deserve it? Why would you be deserved to be punched in the face?" Katelyn said all mad.

"W-well. You guys know those two students who I brought to the cafeteria? Well, I heard some rumors that y/n was a shadow Knight and I didn't want to believe it. But when I was in my class, I saw that Gene and y/n were talking and I was disappointed of what I saw"

"Ok, but that doesn't really explain why you got punched" Travis said eating his taco.

"I'm getting there. After the class ended, I might of let off my steam on y/n. Shr was upset of what I think of her and we just started arguing, until that Ein guy came in and slapped my face and told me off that he doesn't want me to ever talk to her or him and just left off with y/n. That's why I deserve it."

"I don't understand? What did you tell y/n that got Ein that mad?" Lucinda said.

"I-I might of called her a little girl that plays chess and a bitch"

"WHAT!" Everybody said that got all of the other students attention.

Garroth then grabbed both of my shoulders and was shaking me over and over saying "Why the hell would you call her that!"

"No wonder why their mad at you!"

"Laurence, that is honestly like the dumbest thing you've done so far!"

"Don't you even feel guilty about it!?"

"I know! I know! I know!" I said as I covered my face with my hands.

"Laurence, weren't you a shadow Knight before?" Travis said all innocent.

"Y-yea. I was"

"W-well, when I met you, you were still a Shadow Knight. I thought that you were like one of them or something. But when I got to know you and who you really are, I got to be friends with you and get to know why you because a Shadow Knight in the first place. I didn't judge you of what ckub you joined, I got to know you better and knew that wasn't you. Why would you be mad at y/n's mistake when you did the exact same mistake a long time ago. I bet that y/n had an explanation but didn't get the chance to from your stupidity. I say that you go talk to her and explain yourself" Travis said a handful that all of us just stared at him with shock.

"O-or just don't take my advice" Travis quickly added.

"*sigh* Thank you Travis, but I don't know where they are. They could be hiding from me or something.

"Please, if someone should be hiding it should be you from that bruise that you have right now" Lucinda said.

Everybody then looked at somewhere and spotted y/n and Ein. Ein just gave us a disappointing face and went away with y/n with their lunch.

"Go Laurence! Let's follow them before it's to late!" Aphmau said as she gave me a little push.

"Let's?! I thought this was my doing?"

"Well, we can't just sit here and think of all the terrible things that you did. We need to make sure that you did the right thing the right way! Now go before their gone!

"I'm going! I'm going!"

I went out of the cafeteria and followed them when the rest of my friends are just making a terrible way of sneaking up.

They seem to be looking somewhere to eat. They then entered at the old art room that no teacher uses. Not to bad. I looked behind me and saw the rest walking up to me.

"So, are you going to apologize or what?" Katelyn said.

"Yeah. What do I say though? What if Ein doesn't let me? He even threatened me if I ever talk to y/n that he will break my legs"

"Pfft. That's a good one" Katelyn and Garroth joked.

"Just, say what is right. Don't give lame excuses, let her know something personal about you, maybe when you were a shadow Knight and tell her from there." Aphmau explained.

"Ok then. *sigh* Here I go"

I walked over to the art door. I hesitated and looked back to see my friends supporting me. I took a deep breath and opened the door. I went inside the room to see them eating on the floor, giving me a look.

"Hey, uh y/n, can I talk to you for a sec?"

"You are not going near-"

"E-Ein, it's okay. Let me talk to him."

Ein accepted and y/n got up and went towards me. I hold the door for her and saw Ein glaring at me. I gave him a nod and closed the door. Y/n was standing near the wall with her arm's crossed.

"So, what do you want to talk about"

"I uh, I actually wanted to apologize to you and Ein of what I've done earlier. I didn't mean to say all thoses things that I said. I was just angry that you joined them that's all"

"Laurence, you didn't let me explain of what happened back there. I didn't join them, I was forced to. They even threatened me if I don't then I will never see Ein again and make him pay. I was frightened that they will hurt Ein, so I had no other choice bit to go with it. I told Ein about this and he has been protecting me from me and other bullies. He really means a lot to me. Back there when you found out, I thought you would let me explain until Ein punched you in the face. To be honest, I was disappointed of what you did back there and didn't want ro deal with it anymore"

My Irene. I had no idea. Maybe it was me.

"What I didn't understand is that why were you angry at me? Why do you care about me? I'm fine, I can handle this on my own you know"

"I know I know. It's just that, *sigh* I've actually been a Shadow Knight when I started school a long time ago"

"What!"

"Yeah, I was dumb and stupid and I'm still am. I did what they told me to do. I spray painted, stole lunch money, destroy school property, I-I even threatened a girl..."

"..."

"I guess part of me is when I saw you with Gene, it reminded of me when I was in your footsteps. It reminded me of my bad times when I had no sense at all. I was stupid and naive. Not you though y/n. You are a strong, Independent girl that is very smart to deal with all of this. I'm not. I can't even deal with the Shadow Knights. I'm pathetic. I'm sorry. It won't happen again.........."

"........"

For some reason, I can feel tear drops falling from my eyes. I was crying. Ugh, I'm pathe-

Y/n hugged me out of nowhere and said, "It's okay Laurence, I forgive you. It's okay to let out your feelings. What ever happened to the past is the past. This is the present, and what matters is what your making out of it."

I was surprised of what y/n said and after the realization, I hugged her back giving my thanks to her.

"Thank you y/n. You have no idea how long I've been holding on to my past. I feel free now because of you. Thank you y/n."

We let go of our hug and she gave me a reassuring smile that made me smile too. I then heard someone angry. I looked past at y/n and see an angry Kawai~chan.

"U-uh! L-let's go inside, I'm sure that Ein is waiting for you"

"Heh, yea, I guess your right"

She went inside the classroom first and I don't see Kawaii~chan anymore. Weird. I closed the door behind me and saw that y/n was explaining thinga to Ein while I just stand there awkwardly. He then stood up and was coming over to me. Shit, not again! Ein then said, "we're cool then?" As he reached out his hand, I looked at him looking guilty.

"Yeah, we're cool" I said as we shook our hands.

"I-I'm so sorry that I punched you and all the stuff I've said"

"No, it's fine. I deserved it"

Y/n then came between us and gave us a big hug and giggled. We both accepted the hug and everything was back to normal......

What is this feeling I am having right now? Wait....

Please don't tell me that I like y/n

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

94.3K 2.8K 77
CONTENT CONTAINS : SELF HARM SUICIDAL THOUGHTS SUICIDE IDEATION SUICIDE ATTEMPTS MENTAL ILLNESS SEXUAL CONTENT TORTURE ABUSE VIOLENCE & STRONG LANGUA...
4.7K 245 80
CONTENT CONTAINS : SELF HARM SUICIDE ATTEMPT MENTAL ILLNESS SEXUAL CONTENT EATING DISORDER DRUG USE ASSAULT ABUSE TORTURE VIOLENCE & STRONG LANGUAGE ...
24.8K 562 28
[DISCONTINUED] Your big brother, Aaron, loves to talk to you about his girlfriend, Aphmau. When you finally get around to moving in on his street, yo...
91K 1.9K 36
Y/n arrives at Phoenix Drop and decides to live there with a peaceful happy atmosphere. She becomes best friends with Aphmau and Garroth. As Garroth...