The King Of All Vampire Kings...

By S0NDREENJ

Book 1 of (The Awakening Series) {#1 Supernatural} {#1 Paranormal} {#1 Lycans} {#1 Vampire Romance} {#5 Royal... More

~CopyRight~
It's been a long time coming
~Introduction~
M a i n C h a r a c t e r A e s t h e t i c s
~The King Of All Vampire Kings~
|1| ~The Awakening~
|2| ~The Chosen~
|3|~Kings~
|4|~ Kings Part 2~
~Cast & Updates~
| 5|~Sweet Escape~
|6|~ Dungeons to dreamhouse~
|7|~Pervert~
|8|~Compulsion ~
|9|~Spaghetti~
|10|~No Choice~
|11|~Dogs & Leeches~
|12|~Blanky~
|13|~A Game Of Chess~
|14|~Red-Headed She-Devil~
|15|~Judgement~
|16|~Beauty Bias~
|17|~Stockholm syndrome~
|18|~Royal Traditions Part 1~
|19| ~War Plans ~
|20| ~The Bite~
|21|~Royal Family~
|22|~WTH~
|23|~ Traits of a queen~
|24|~The Truth Will Set You Free~
|25|~A Mural of Tales ~
|26|~ Your Burning Me Alive ~
Come Stalk Me!!!
|27| ~ Mr. Meany && The little old lady~
|28| ~ Training~
~Cast & Updates Pt 2~
|29| ~ Creepy, creeper and creepicious~
|30| ~ Sick and Sadistic Piece of S**T ~
Holly S**T
|31| ~ Predator ~
|32| ~ Its getting hot && spicey~
Covers
|33| ~ French Kiss ~
|34|~ The City That Never Sleeps~
|35|~ You can't talk sense into the senseless~
|36|~Hunting The Hunter Beast~
|37|~Thrilling Kill~
|38| ~Equal Measured Attraction~
|39| ~Bond Understood~
|40| ~Fluent In The Langauge of Idioms~
|41| ~Putting Together Two && Two~
|42|~Intro into a New World~
|43|~BonFire~
|44|~Attack~
|45|~Stake Your Claim~
|46|~Claimed~
|47|~The Wilde Wolf~
|48|~The Battle of Power~
|49|~ His side ~
|50|~ Time To Taste~
|51|~Time sensitive ~
|52|~Time To Talk ~
|53|~Time To Think~
|54|~ Time to protect ~
|55|~ Time To Bathe~
|56|~Time is Ticking ~
|57|~ Alone Time ~
|58|~ The Time Of My Life~
|59|~ Now Is Not the Time ~
|60|~Its Time to Act ~
|61|~Showtime~
|62|~Timeless Night ~
|63|~Just My Luck ~
|64|~Friend or Foe~
|65|~ An Angry King~
|66|~ A Drunk Mind Speaks a Sober Tongue~
|67|~Cyprus Island Palace~
|68| ~ Say Thank You Princess B**ch ~
|69| ~You are the one~
|70| ~I'll never kiss and tell~
|71|~Then and Now~
|72|~Royal Traditions Part 2~
|73|~Pledge Of Allegiance ~
|74|~The Storm~
|75|~ The Pleasured Filled Passionate && Desired Night~
|76|~The Highly Favored~
|77|~The Chosen One~
|78|~The Witch~
|79|~The Untold Story ~
|80|~The Premonition~
|81|~The Timeline of Events~
|82|~ The Position Of The Moon~
|83| ~ The Warning~
|84| ~The Queen Has Awakened~
|85| ~Bow Down B**ches~
The End of Book One
~What's Done is Done~
|The Luna|~ Bonus Chapter~
|The Cold Hearted King|~ Bonus Chapter~
|Book 2| Captured By A Ruthless Vampire King
Cover Artist Alert
|We're coming Pt 2 |~ Exclusive Bonus Chapter~
|The Calm Before The Storm |
|The Calm After The Storm |

|We're coming Pt 1 |~ Exclusive Bonus Chapter~

25.4K 918 161
By S0NDREENJ

Hey, Love Bugs,

Many of you are already aware that I've been down and not feeling like myself lately. However, a lot of you have been so understating and caring. So many of you have helped me get through this rough patch and I'm truly blessed to have all of you. I just have to return the favor and what better way to do that other than writing about your favorite King and Queen.

But I do need to address the elephant in the room. To my dearest and sweetest very anxious Nickclair fans, please stop telling me how to write the remainder of the awakening series. It's rude!

The Awakening series is a product of my imagination and creativity. I chose to end Claire and Nick story the way I did for a reason. The entire series is designed to have a chain reaction, linking one another together. I understand if you don't want to follow the series.

That's your decision. I get it.

However, I will say this when the time comes for me to post the highly anticipated QOAVK you probably will be completely lost if you try to just read it.

Again: The entire series is designed to have a chain reaction, linking one another together for a reason.

It's the vampire Games of thrones... Lol! (Sneaky laughter).... Just kidding, but I'm also kind of dead ass serious. Most books in this series will end on a cliff hanger and roll over towards the next couple POV showing their outlook on whats going on in their world.

If you are currently reading Book 2 CBARVK you will agree! The books link...

Claire && Nick are they Key Player, of course they will be a major part of each story.

So here it goes.
Happy Friday Love Bugs, enjoy! My little Awakie's. 

Unedited.
Claire POV.
Claire private dressing chambers in media.
A week after Claire's announced pregnant.

"Stop moving or I'll pluck your eye balls out," growls Jadis.

She's currently plunking my eyebrows and appears to be highly devoted in completing the task of making sure that they are perfectly plunked.

And I'm here to tell you that she's attempting to achieve the impossible.

My eyebrows are currently in beast mode. Just like every other area that sprouts hair on my body.

My legs need a good waxing. My arm-pits keeps sprouting little golden Brussels-sprouts, as well, no matter how many times I shave them.

And let's not forget about my chest. I know that's sounds gross but it is what it is. My chest has gone from beauty to the beast within a week and my kitty most certainly needs yet another good shaving.

I remember when I teased Mecca about her hairy crouch. You see how karma works?

Whelp! I do. She's such a Big Bitch!

Who knew that pregnancy could make you so got damn hairy?

Jadis and Victoria are here in my private dressing chambers to prepare me for my date that I'm not supposed to know about, but of course Jadis opened her big ole mouth.

That girl can't keep a secret to save her life. Apparently, Nicklaus plans to take me out tonight to help me with taking my mind off things.

He's worried about me and for the first time ever I understand his side of things.

To be quite honest, I'm woman enough to admit that I've been a complete flip-flop.

One minute, I'm crying and the next minute I'm smiling. One minute, I'm worried and the next minute I'm worried free.

You'll never really know which Claire you're going to get.

My emotions have been at an all time peak.

One may even say that I've been extremely discombobulated.

That one being my beloved, Nicklaus and according to him that's not good, so he tried to forbid me from tagging along to North America. Key Word: Tried.

I'm going rather he likes it or not. There is no way I'm allowing him to go to North America without me.

He will do more bad than good.

So, yes we're going back to North America and guess what?

All of the kings horses and all the kings men are expected to hit up North America again.

Ha! Ha! Ha! Now that was a good one. No, but back to what I was saying. The other kings, plus us are expected to make our way to Cyrus Kingdom.

We're supposed to be leaving tomorrow. Nicklaus has been really eager to get to Cyrus, who has officially lost his marbles. Yup! Cyrus has officially declared war. He has been slaughtering the werewolves left to right, night and day attacking each and every werewolf pack, showing no mercy.

The Kingdom of North America is literally a battle field. Plus, the mysterious hunters have also joined in on the war, working alongside with the werewolves. So, King Luscious of South America has made his way up to North America to cause even more damage.

It's been a mess. A complete mess.

Nicklaus claims that he is going to defuse the situation. He claims that he is going to end it once and for all. Nicklaus thinks I'm stupid. I know very well that he wants to go just to join in on the action. He is going only to destruct and destroy and that's dead. I won't allow it, pregnant or not. I will not stand for the bull shit any longer.

I'm going to North America for one reason and one reason only... to end this petty ass dispute. You see, Nicklaus has no idea that Embry has sent me a letter, requesting my aide in hand. She is planning something big.

Really, big, and she needs my help to pull it off. If we have it our way the packs of North America will change forever and the vampire kings will have no choice but to get in line with the New World order.

We are going to put every last one of them in their place and I can't wait.

So, I guess it's safe to say that shit is about to go down and if that won't take the cake...

This will!

It's also time for the annual blood gathering, which is one vampire tradition that my crazy ass beloved is set on having, despite the fact that the entire world has been in complete chaos.

I don't why. But he is.

The blood gathering is a masquerade ball where all the important vampire houses discuss the well-being of their futures. Based upon all the riots and free the council campaigns that's been going on.  I can bet my bottom dollar that shit is about to hit the fan.

So that's why my beloved is acting so paranoid.

He wants to make sure that I'm safe.

Nicklaus needs to not to worry. I'm safe! The real question is are they safe from me?

"You can't harm her, she's carrying our babies," scolds Victoria, reeling me back into their conversation. I shift my eyes in her direction.

She's holding up another one of my dresses against her body as she stares at her reflection in the mirror.

Victoria is supposed to be picking out my dress, not trying them on but it's Victoria that we are talking about.

She's the queen of raiding my clothes.

Nicklaus had to order me two items of everything I love the most, just in case it magically appears inside her closet.

"Yeah, you can't harm me," I snap, while sticking my out tongue at Jadis. Then I push her hands away from my eyebrows. They sting like a Bitch. Thanks to Jadis and her handy dandy tweezers.

"Babies on board, remember," I continue to say as I head over towards the other side of the room. I need to get as far away as possible from Jadis and her beauty death tools.

"What does our babies have to do with me plucking your eyeballs out," shouts Jadis, while leaning her head back to look up at the ceiling.

"You don't have to see to deliver. Blind breeders pop out babies all the time. Our little prince and princess will be just fine."

"What makes you think that they are a girl and boy," questions Victoria, while picking up another one of my dresses. Actually, that's my favorite dress. I need to watch out for that one.

"Yeah, what makes you think that they are a girl and boy," I repeat Victoria question, while taking a seat into the fluffy stool in front of the vanity set.

Hopefully, it's two girls. I don't want another man in my life. All the Kings are already a handful, especially the one that calls me his firecracker.

There is no need to further add to that equation.

"Just call it a hunch," predicts Jadis. "We will have a boy and a girl, how perfect?"

Wait a minute, we? Why do they keep saying our babies? They are my babies not theirs. I'm not sharing them with anyone! I don't even want to share them with Nicklaus, and he is my babies daddy, so I'm damn sure not sharing the twins with the two of them!

When Nicklaus told me I was pregnant, I was scared shitless. Literally, I fainted.

Who could blame me? I'm only eighteen! Becoming a teen mom was never in my agenda.

Whelp, becoming a mother period was never the plan because all I've ever wanted to be while growing up was the Queen of Death. That was my dream. Yup, it sure was to be shipped off right into the mother land of the bleeders.

Now, look at me.

I would've never thought in my wildest dreams that I would be expecting, like Jadis like to say, or better yet. I would've never thought that I would become a breeder instead of a bleeder.

A breeder to the King of all Vampire Kings kids, by the way! Now, that's just the wildest dream ever, but yet here I′am living in this reality. Months away from having babies, only for them to be snatched right out of my arms and handed into Jadis and Victoria's hand.

Uh, Uh, I don't think so. They will have to kill me first.

That's not funny, snaps my subconscious because it's really not, especially when you take my current situation into consideration.

Okay, seriously let's put all jokes to the side. I really wasn't expecting for life to throw this type of wicked curve ball in my direction.

I'm pregnant, me! Claire. I'm having a baby, plus one! Two babies. I'm carrying twins.

Do you know how scary that is? To be suddenly, announced pregnant at the drop of two hearts beats. It's scary as hell.

Not to mention the fact that just a couple of weeks ago I also found out that I'm a direct descendant from a line of beautiful cursed women, who always die during child birth.

I mean, come on!

That's just outrageously petty!

It's downright crazy, if you really think about it. I used to pray every day and night for my eighteenth birthday just, so I could wake up and die.

Now, I pray every day and night that I find away to break this godforsaken curse. So, I can live to see my children grow up. Do you see how life works?

Because I do. It sucks! Big time.

I've never truly understood the true meaning of be careful what you wish for into I became the one regretting my wish.

When you sum all of that up, I should be thankful that I've got two friends who will willingly play mother hen's to my chicks. I know for a fact that the both of them will love my babies without them actually coming from their kitty litters.

"Do you guys really mean it," I suddenly yelp, while jumping up out of my seat. I just need their reinsurance. Bipolar! I know.

But it's okay because I already confessed that I've been a complete flip-flop. It's okay! I can blame it on my pregnancy mood swings. They shift all day with the quickness.

At this moment, it's panicking Claire.

"Did we mean what, Claire," questions Victoria, looking rather puzzled. Most likely, caught off guard by my sudden outburst.

Jadis drops her flat irons and then stares at me long and hard. She is wearing one of those let me make sure my bestie isn't going crazy type of face's.

"Did you mean that my babies are our babies," I clarify, feeling rather stupid, now that I said that out loud.

"Um Claire, questions Jadis, while walking over towards me. "Are you feeling sick, honey,"says Jadis, sounding like a breeder before placing her hand onto my forehead.

She looks extremely focused as she pats my forehead with the back of her hand.

As if she can read my temperature with it.

"No, I'm not sick," I stump my feet like a child and smack her hand away from my face.

Come on man, I'm trying to have a serious moment here.

"Good," sighs Jadis while going back to do whatever she was doing. "Because Nicklaus will have my head if your mysterious fall sick before your date," she mumbles underneath her breath. "I thought morning sickness only occurs in the day time. I need to do more research."

"If you're not sick," says Victoria, as she hangs another one of my dresses up close to her frame. "Why ask such a silly questions. We already called dibs on the twins."

"Yeah, Claire don't be stingy. It's two of them that's more than enough to share," adds in Jadis. "I can take morning shift. Victoria can take the night and you can have the afternoon. See how that works," she says to herself.

"Unless you a Nicklaus just carry them away! Wait a minute," she gasps, and her big brown eyes grows wide.

"Please, tell me that you're not going all cheetah mother on us, are you?
I mean, it's okay to be a mama bear! They are just a tad bit over protective, but don't go cheetah. There is no need to want to raise the twins in isolation. It's okay to share them."

What is she talking about? I don't even know what that means.

"No, Jadis! That's not what I want to do," I say, my voice is now breaking, Am I crying? I'm crying! Why am I crying?

I don't know but I do know this, "I want you both to be there for them. I want you both to promise me that you will both take care of the twins when I d.."

"Don't you dare say it," Victoria is the one to catch on. She drops the dress, quickly runs over and smashes my face into her chest. "Don't you dare complete that sentence. Don't you dare," she demands, while slightly pulling me in. Then she places a soft kiss down onto my forehead.

"We will all be here to take care of the twins. All of us," she declares, while pulling me close to heart.

I lay on her chest and release my tears. I just can't.

"Awe, Claireeeee," heavily sighs Jadis, while running over to join in on our hug. She hooks her tiny arms around Victoria and my frame, and then tightly pulls the both of us in. "Don't cry, Cherry pop! It will be alright!"

We stand in place simultaneously embracing one another for what seems like forever. I don't mind though...

I need it....... I need my girls.

It appears that I always need a group hug these days.

"Victoria is right, Claire. We will all be here to care for the super duper cute prince and princess of ours. I promise," says Jadis breaking the group hug.

"How can you promise that, Jadis," I express my doubt. "After, everything I shared with the two of you. You can't possibly believe that."

She knows that she can't. They both know that I'm doomed. I told them about my curse. They are only saying that to make me feel better. They are my friends. It's their job to make me feel better.

"I can and I do," responds Jadis with a shrug.

"No you can't," I argue.

"Yes I can," she argues back.

"No you can't,"

"Yes I can," she snaps back with her and that's, that voice tone.

I sigh in defeat. Jadis is the queen of believing in the impossible.

"You're right," I admit. "I must have faith, for their sake,"

Jadis flashes me a dazzling smile. She is so fucking pretty. "I know I am," she sasses me, then starts to search for another one of her beauty death tools I'm sure.

"Oh and you will have faith," she declares."I'll make sure of it if it's the last thing I do. We will get through this together. We will find a way, because we are the chosen whores and the chosen whores are the most powerful creatures that walks the vampire soaked in blood earth"

"Yes we are the chosen whores" excitedly shouts Victoria, making her way back over towards my dresses. I can't help but to burst out laughing. They are hilarious.

"Wait a minute chosen whore! Why do we have to be chosen whores? I'm sick of the stereo types," sulks Victoria. I'm already a red-headed slut just because I'm a red head, I don't like that name,"

"No you are a red-headed slut because you are a red head that happens to be a slut," correct Jadis, making me laugh harder. "Don't blame that on stereo types baby,"

"And you're a snob," Victoria insults right back. "A snobby, control freak, nerdy brunette, snob,"

"How dare you," Jadis fakes insult, placing her hand over her heart, just to add a dramatic effect.

"How dare you call me a freak without adding that I'm a freak in the sheets. Now that's just insulting," says Jadis with a wink, officially making me almost die from laughter. I can't, I can't. Jeepers fucking creepers. They are fucking crazy.

"What's so funny Claire the bear," questions Victoria. "You dumb blonde," she horribly insults.

I'm just about to tell her that she's needs to come up with some better snap backs when suddenly an unexpected gust of wind blows in the fresh scent of burning cedar wood expensive cologne and a hint of Cypress aroma into the room from the cracked balcony door, stopping my laughter at once.

My head immediately snaps in the direction of the balcony. I know that smell.

I'll be able to identify that scent in my sleep. Actually, I'll be able to identify that scent even if I didn't have a sense of smell. It is that familiar. He is that familiar to me.

"Claire," says Victoria as her heart rate increases in speed. "You know I was just kidding right,"

"Shh," I hiss, making Victoria jump. Little sucker!

"What is it, Claire," questions Jadis, now looking out of the balcony. "Do I need to get the gun?"

"No Jadis you don't, everything is alright," I tell her, holding back my laughter. Crazy lady! Ever since the battle Jadis has become the little rebel, ready to take on the world. My little Gypsy has a dark side.

My sensitive ears picks up on a dark chuckle from the other side of the balcony door. His dark chuckle.

"Can you girls give me a moment alone, so I can,"

"Absolutely not," says Jadis, while pinning both of her hands down on to her hips. "I'm not leaving you alone Claire. Ever! You need me, so you're stuck with me. You're stuck with us. Plus, you have to get ready for your date,"

"Speak for yourself, crazy lady," says Victoria. "I'll go! In fact, I'm going to go get the pregnant lady something to eat. You want pancakes? Of course, you want pancakes," acknowledges Victoria, damn near running out of my room.

"She is such a pussy," says Jadis. "Now come on we have a date to get you ready for,"

As on Que, a soft unique floral aroma tainted with the distinctive scent of sandalwood, floats underneath the door, meaning I'm saved by the bell. It's time for Jadis and Cornelius daily quickie and there is no way in hell that she's turning that down.

I don't care what time it is or how much I need her.

When Cornelius is ready to put on his daily horse tricks show, Jadis is quick to ride til she can't no more.

In a flash, I'm in front of the door opening it,"Take your beloved," I instruct.

"Oh, I plan to," declares Cornelius, walking right in to my room and scooping Jadis up right into his arms.

"I plan to take her outside in the garden directly underneath the moon,"

"Daddy I told you that I can't have our start of the night quickie," Jadis pouts. "Our king has given me a very important task to complete."

"And I told you that I could give a fuck about that task," he replies, throwing her over top of his shoulders. "I'm about to tap that ass, Baby girl," he teases. "Plus, Claire has a visitor," Cornelius reminds me before he takes my crazy best friend to her dick appointment.

I shake my head and make my way to the balcony door. My soft heart beat picks up slightly. I haven't seen him ever since he found out about my mom. I miss him. I miss..

"Xander," I say as I walk out on to the balcony, wasting no time, crashing my body into his.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1M 59.8K 110
Book 2 of (The Awakening Series) I'm a She-wolf who happened to be born on the day of The Awakening. My people once believed that the day when Luna p...
3.4K 440 42
"I pray for your soul, Lamont Oliver. I pray God has mercy on you. And on me, for loving you." *** When one lives for hundreds of years, mistakes hap...
593 197 14
Lycan's were the first beasts created by the moon goddess to protect gods creation; the humans, from Lucifer's creation; the Vampires. Once the dark...
873 14 49
" I scrub and scrub trying to make it go away. I'd happily go back to walking around internally dead than whatever this is. Watching the crimson sub...