Young Love (Ein X Reader)

Door peace0606

Just read it None of these characters are mine or the pictures. Fan art: Tiny💙💙💙 Go watch aphmau on YouTub... Meer

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Update
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Fan Art
Chapter 29
Fan Art
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Update
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Update/ Fan Art
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46/ Fan Art
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
❗Chapter 57❗
❗Chapter 58❗

Chapter 47

819 17 14
Door peace0606

| Ein's POV. |

A week has passed by from Aaron's training for the sports event that is right around the corner. Every day is different exercises for different skills. Y/n was doing a great job at what she's doing. She is so organized, creative, and beautiful. Yes, I know what I said in my mind but now I'm more confident because from last week...

*Flash Back*

"I hope you had fun. I had fun with you! Anyways, goodnight!"

*Bum Bum* *Bum Bum* *Bum Bum*

*Flashback ends*

I really hope that she likes me. I have a strong feeling that we have some kind of connection. But who am I kidding, I don't know all this stuff. I'm new to this so I don't know. *Yawn* *sigh* I need to sleep, it's eleven at night and I need to wake up for school tomorrow. I put my alarm ON MY PHONE THIS TIME, turned it off, and went into bed. *sigh*

*Dream*

"Ein"......... Ugh. I open my eyes slightly and can only see a blur. "Hmm, Good morning Honey~" said a mysterious figure. She then kissed my forehead as her hand was placed on the side of my face. I then saw green eye's glowing as the background got darker. The only thing I saw was still those green eyes, just staring at me.

*woman scream*

*Dream Ends*

I immediately opened my eyes and git up from my bed terrified. What the hell was that? *sigh* It was just a dream. I don't even know if it was a good or bad dream. I need water. I got up from my bed and was making my way to the kitchen while yawning. I then heard a door closed. I stopped and listened. I can hear voices. Is someone trying to break in? I carefully walked to waer the voices were coming from. They were coming from downstairs. I slowly walk my way to the strangers and listened to their conversation.

"If we do what Michael says, we can get rich, but if we don't, he will kill us. We don't have a choice. We have to do what he says"

"Maybe if we can move far away from him,he won't bother us or harm our family and others"

"Sweetheart, he has magic, he's not stupid and neither are we. We need to do this"

"Mom? Dad?"

"Ein? What are you doing up so late? Shouldn't you go to bed?" My mom said as she hugged me.

"I should be asking you the same thing. What are you guy's doing here? You guy's are not supposed to be here until next month"

"Do you want us to go away until next month?" My mom said sarcastically.

"I'm sorry. Welcome home guys"

"Son, are you getting packs? I can see through your shirt" Mom said.

"W-wha? Do I?"

"I can see that you have been working out. Nice job son, you should do it with your old man. Heh" Dad said as he gave me a hug as well.

"S-sure"

"We should go get some sleep. It's really late and don't you have school tomorrow?" Mom said.

"Yeah, school's tomorrow"

"Oh yeah, how is school? Is your classes good? Are your teachers nice? Did you make any friends? Enemies? Girlfriend?"

"G-Girlfriend!"

"Stop it Zack, the boy need some sleep. Go back to bed Ein. Goodnight" Mom said as she gave me a hug and dad as well.

I went back upstairs to my bed and closed my eyes. Shit, I forgot my water.

*Time Skipped*

*alarm sound*

*yawn* I reached over to my phone and turned off the alarm. I got out of my bed and went over to my bathroom across from my room. I closed the door and started getting dressed. I stripped my clothes off and put on my uniform. I washed my face from my exhausted face and wiped off my face. I fixed my hair a little bit and my piercings and got out of my bathroom. I went downstairs with my stuff ready to go to y/n's and saw that my parents were up.

"Good Morning son, want some eggs?" My dad said making his own breakfast.

"Uh, no thanks. I need to get going now. Bye!"

"This early? Your school doesn't start until 8:30"

"Well, I perfer to go early so bye!"

"Wait a minute mister. Waking up early? Not eating breakfast? Something is wrong. What are you up too?" Mom said all suspicious.

"I can't reall tell you cause you guys are going to ask questions about it and it's not a big deal"

"Oh come on! Tell us. We promise we won't ask any questions" Dad said as he went up to me.

"Promise?"

"Promise"

"*sigh* Well, to answer one of your questions from yesturday, I did make a friend from school an-"

"It's a girl huh~?" Mom said with a smirk.

"W-wha?! How did you know?"

"Honey, I'm your mom, I know everything"

"*sigh* Yes, it's a girl. Her name is y/n and she is the best person I can trust on and hang out with."

"Do you like her?" Dad said as he sat down at the couch with his coffee.

"U-u-um... Y-yes... Maybe... I don't know"

"Awwwwww, my son having his first crush! Is she pretty? Is she tall? Does she have lots of friends? Does she like you?!"

"M-MOM!"

"Sorry, maybe I got a little carried away"

"I need to go now, she's waiting for me to pick her up to school"

"You pick her up? How?"

"We just walk together to school"

"Awwwwww, how romantic!"

"B-bye!"

I closed the door behind me and started running to y/n's house. Seems to be a little chilly today since it is the month October. As I was running, peoples houses were filled with Halloween decoration. This is very neat! Maybe y/n is planning to trick or treat. I then tripped on a rock and stumbled down the street. Ugh. I quickly got up and started jogging.

| Y/n's POV. |

Ugh! It's been a week and I still haven't planned on what to wear for Halloween! I was to busy with Aaron's training that I totally forgot about the costumes.

*knock Knock Knock*

Oh, that must be Ian. I got up and grabbed my stuff and opened the door... To see that nobody was there. I looked around and saw that there was a little box on the ground. I picked it up and took another look around my house. I opened it.... It's the button that the scarf guy took from Hot Topic! Oh my Irene. Who gave me this though? Wait, could it be that scarf guy? I mean, I guess he would feel sorry and just gave the button to me. Awwww. I knew that there's a soft side of him.

"What's that?"

"Aaahhhhh! E-Ein! You scared me! Were you there this whole time?"

"W-well, I just saw you staring down at something and was trying to see, that's all. I-I didn't mean to scare you. I-I'm sorry" he said as he was playing with his hands nervously. I stopped his hands and he looked surprised.

"Heh, it's okay Ein! You don't have to say sorry, I'm scared at everything!"

I just see him blushing with a smile. His smile makes me wanna blush as well.

"Here, you want me to pin your button on your backpack?" He said as he got my button from my hands.

"Y-yes please!" He then got behind me and was putting my button on. That feeling when Ein got the button from my hands, his hands were cold, but it felt relaxing.

"There you go"

"Uh, Ein"

"Yes"

"Can I see your hand real quick?"

"W-WHA?!"

"I-I mean! I-I just wanna see your hand, that's all!" He hesitated when he was giving his hand to me but eventually did. I can feel the coldness again, it felt so soothing.

"Your hands are cold, did ypu drink something cold?"

"Oh, well my hands are always cold ever since I can remember. I guess that's a part of me. Plus, it could be the cold weather out here as well. Why you ask?"

"Because it feels nice." W-Wha!? Did you just really said that! I meant to say it in my head! He must of think I'm some kind of pervert or something.

"Y-yours too." I looked back at him and saw him looking away all bashful. *giggle*

"Come on, we are going to be late for school!" I said as I unfortunately let go of his hand and started walking backwards.

"Y-yeah! Let's go!" He then walked beside me. I walked normal and started pacing my speed. He then realized what I'm doing and was doing the same. We eventually started to race to school, just being silly, making me feel that I've never felt before for a long time. I guess you can say that I've been in that house forever.

|    ??? POV.   |

Those two lovebirds always reminded me of back in the old days when love was in the air. I can tell very much that they are very special but I wonder why. Will it effect them in the future? I don't know, all I know is that they are good people, good people that can maybe be friends with my grandson......

Ga verder met lezen

Dit interesseert je vast

4.7K 245 80
CONTENT CONTAINS : SELF HARM SUICIDE ATTEMPT MENTAL ILLNESS SEXUAL CONTENT EATING DISORDER DRUG USE ASSAULT ABUSE TORTURE VIOLENCE & STRONG LANGUAGE ...
41K 382 74
One day, you meet this very beautiful girl named Aphmau and all of her friends. From that day on, you realize you love her more than anything else. Y...
94.3K 2.8K 77
CONTENT CONTAINS : SELF HARM SUICIDAL THOUGHTS SUICIDE IDEATION SUICIDE ATTEMPTS MENTAL ILLNESS SEXUAL CONTENT TORTURE ABUSE VIOLENCE & STRONG LANGUA...
23.8K 953 54
CONTENT CONTAINS : SEXUAL CONTENT HARASSMENTS DRUG USE VIOLENCE & STRONG LANGUAGE IF YOUR EASILY TRIGGERED OR UNCOMFORTABLE, DO NOT READ!! • " All t...