tongue tied.

بواسطة godhateseverything

"take me to your best friend's house, normally we're making out." المزيد

camp cast.🍒 (erlingxalex)
lightbulb.🍇 (jamesxalex)
once upon a time.🍓 (willxgeorge & jamesxalex)
whiteboard.🍑 (fraserxjames)
willy.🍉 (stephenxwill)
monsters au.🍒
vamp!will
idkwts.🍓 (georgexalex)
my boy.🍒 (jamesxwill)
gloom boys au.🍉
cult kids au.🍓
cult kids au.🍓
massive loser.🍑 (willxalex)
yours.🍇(georgexjoshy)
clichés.🍒
gloom boys au.🍉
cupid stupid.🍓
scenes.🍉
massive loser.🍑(willxalex)
mi razón de ser.🍇 (jamesxalex)
talk to me.🍓(willxgeorge)
5:48 am.🍒 (jamesxalex)
gloom boys au.🍉
teenagers.🍑
wonderless.🍇 (georgexjames)
massive loser.🍑 (willxalex)
the mess he made.🍉 (georgexjames)
beautiful boy.🍓 (jamesxwill)
🍒
🍇
🍓
🍑
🍉
🍒
ship.🍇 (jamesxfraser)
the mess he made.🍉 (georgexjames)
cutthroat.🍓
cutthroat.🍓
lifeguard.🍒
los angeles. 🍇
video idea.🍉 (willxalex)
disaster. 🍓 (georgexalex)
yes.🍒 (jamesxgeorge)
boo!🍇
baby.🍑 (georgexwill)
sugar, honey, ice, and tea.🍒 (jamesxwill)
alegrías actuales.🍉 (jamesxgeorge)
per sempre felici e contenti.🍓
what could've been.🍓🍉🍇🍒🍑
the lads.🍇
one kiss.🍑 (willxgeorge)
meet me halfway. 🍒(jamesxalex)
shut up.🍉
the poem.🍓(jamesxalex)

fault.🍑 (willxgeorge)

1.6K 52 82
بواسطة godhateseverything

!use headphones!

-

george's green eyes were glued to the window, tapping his finger impatiently at his thigh. the scent from his cherry chapstick was overbearing as he sat oddly still. he could hear the clock ticking away, almost taunting him. the light glow in his room set the mood, the soft blue lights reflecting his nervousness.

he had to remind himself that it was just will.

will, and his troublesome aroma. will, and his goofy blue eyes. will, and his contagious smile. will, and all the crazy feelings he brought with him. will, and the need to be touched by him.

he had been waiting for hours.

currently midnight, will had texted george around 7. the message was long, will trying his best to explain when and why his mother had kicked him out. george offered to help will pack his stuff but the other never responded. and george didn't want to step on any toes, he simply waited for will to come to him.

which he did, at around 11:40. will informed george that he was going over, just for the night. he said he'd figure everything out in the morning. for now, will mentioned, he just needed to be with george.

george needed to be with him too, but not how will thought.

a soft knock caused george to tense up. he quickly stood up, speed walking towards his window. pulling the curtain away, he met will's bloodshot eyes. tear stained cheeks and a puffy face, will gave him a pathetically weak smile.

george's heart rate dipped as he pushed the bottom half up, backing away to let will in. seconds later, will was latched onto george. sniffling against the short boy's shoulder.

"i 'ave no where to go, george."

george's eyes flutter closed as he inhales will's scent. he could feel the tension in will's broad shoulders. he said nothing, running his hand through will's dark hair with hesitation.

he felt dirty, almost as if he was taking advantage of him. "y-you can stay 'ere..." george pulled his hand away. "my parents...they won't mind."

will sighed, his breath shaky. he pulled away, shaking his head. "you don't know that." he walked away from george, falling on the tidy bed. he ran a hand through his distressed hair.

"i don't..." george starts off. "not know."

will blinks at the floor, looking up at george. "huh?"

george smiled, sitting next to will. he kept a safe distance. "i mean..." george pulls the oversized shirt further down. "if you rent out one of the guest rooms, m'sure they'll be more than happy to 'ave you 'ere."

will smiled, his eyes beginning to water. "thanks." his voice shakes again.

"you're my best friend, you never 'ave to worry about this kind f'stuff..." he says quietly, looking at his lap.

will's eyes burn into the side of his head, unintentionally. "i wish i could give you more." will says mindlessly. "you d-do so much for me..." his voice cracks. "an' i jus' dump all these stupid problems on you."

"no, will, you're amazin'-"

"but m'not you, either."

"that's okay, i wan' to be there for you."

will shakes his head again. "i know george but-" he sighs in frustration. "i jus' feel like such a fuckin' bother. i know you're not like this an' you would never hurt me, but a part of me still expects you to get up an' l-leave me." he backs up against the wall, his legs wide open as he faces george.

"will..." george begins. "i-"

"it sounds stupid, i know. but m'so scared of losin' you." will whispers. "i don't wan' you to hate me..."

george bites his lip, looking away. his green eyes land on a picture of him and will. the taller boy's arms were wrapped around his waist as he lifted george off the floor. the fair lights behind them blending beautifully with their outfits. george's glasses half way down his face and will's tongue piercing shining bright due to his goofy face.

as he looks back, he remembers how deeply in love he is with him. and still, as he moved closer to will, he knew how wrong it was. will was weak, he didn't need george adding to his confusion. he didn't need to overwhelm him anymore but by the time he decided to stop, he was already lingering too close.

will didn't move, his eyes flickering down to george's. his lenses reflecting the blue lights around the room. will could hardly see the green in george's wide eyes.

"i-"

"do it." will urged, causing george to blink in confusion.

the blonde boy pulled away, inhaling sharply. "what?"

"kiss me." will says bluntly.

"will," as much as he wants to, it's not right. "i can't. do you even understand how terrible that would be? you're not in the best place, mentally, right now. i don't wan' to mess with your 'ead like th-"

will pushed george down into the mattress, positioning himself between his legs. with one hand he caressed his face, with the other he gripped his thigh. his lips were rough and not as soft as george's. his tongue piercing grazed slowly past george's top lip as will deepen their messy kiss.

despite his head protesting the kiss, his heart forced him to stay down.

will's hand soon left george's face, traveling down to his hip. he gently pulled george's shirt up, now using both hands to undress him. they pulled away, will removing george's shirt. throwing it far from the two.

george watched as will pulled his own shirt off, his bottom lip caught between his teeth. he sighed, stopping the other before he tried to kiss him again.

"will, are you sure? i-i mean are you okay with this?" george asked softly, propping himself up with his elbows.

"if i wasn't, i wouldn't be doin' it." was all he said as pushed george back down.

"y-yeah but- oh." george's mind went blank as will attacked his neck.

his hands retreated to will's black hair, tugging gently as will sucked gently on his skin. george knew the marks would raise questions the next morning but he couldn't stop will.

frankly, he didn't want him to stop.

"guess we found a way to repay you." will whispered.

george smiled, pulling will's head away. "i would've taken one of your hoodies too..."

"really?" will played along. "so, no need to pipe you then?"

george rolled his eyes. "you 'aven't even asked if i wan' you to."

will's mischievous smile disappeared, his eyes focusing on george's. "do you?"

"if you wanan, i-i don't know." but george knew.

"i do." said will with confidence.

"okay..." george brought him back down, kissing him softly.

however, will didn't make it last very long. he took control, rather quickly but that was just who will was. he didn't like to let things play out, he needed to be in control at all times.

george needed to be controlled. they were perfect for each other.

"hm, will-" george tried to push the other off. "we- we need a condom." he whispered.

"fuck," will groaned, looking around frantically. "don't you 'ave any?"

"no." george admits shyly.

"why?"

"because i 'ave sex like once every fuckin' solar eclipse, will." george says. "an' everyone i've ever hooked up with usually has one." he shoots.

"hey," will protests. "i didn't know you felt like this till now."

george's flustered cheeks turned crimson as he looked away. "well, it's your fault isn't it."

"i could go in r-"

"no!" george's face was impossibly redder.

"a'right, jus' a suggestion."

the green eyed boy rolled his eyes back. with ever passing second, his hard on was becoming more uncomfortable. he shifted, his bottom grazing over will's. the taller male inhaled sharply at the action.

"take 'em off." will ordered.

"we still don't 'ave-"

"well, we don't need one to cum, do we?" will was already unbuttoning his black jeans.

"can you be a little more romantic, i jus' confessed my love for you."

will froze, keeping his eyes on george's bed as his words hit his brain. the both slowly looked at each other, regret all over george's face.

"i-i mean-"

"you love me?" will fell down, the odd sitting position giving the boys some space.

george sat up, trying his best to hide his erection. he gulped, not knowing what to say. he did love him but it was clearly too soon to say it. he sighed before nodding, his eyes closing for a second.

"i do..." george hugged his knees, "a lot. b-both platonically an' romantically."

will nodded, getting up. george eyed him, waiting for him to say something else. react, at least. but he goes a minute without saying a word. a new record for him.

"i love you too." george nearly cries, watching will take his shoes off.

"y-you do?"

"yeah," will pulls his pants off, laughing. "both platonically an' romantically." he mocked.

"oh my god, stop!" george giggles.

will says nothing, simply smirking. he, in nothing but his briefs, he walks over to george. towering over him, he pushes him back into he mattress. he stays standing, pulling george by the knees to position himself between his thighs again.

without warning, but not crossing any boundaries, he pulls george's boxers down. george's tinted cheeks return, avoiding eye contact with will.

"so when?" george feels the cool air hit him as will exposes him completely.

"w-when wh-what."

"did you start-" his hand grips it, starting with a slow stroke. george sighs, his eyes fluttering closed. "to feel this way?"

"a w-week after we m-met." will picks up the speed, causing george to gasp. the blonde boy bits his lip, his hands gripping his comforter.

"that long?" will's nearly breathless as he uses his other hand to get off. the sight of george struggling to keep it together is almost glorious to him.

"y-you- fuck, a-are jus' that fuckin' annoyin'." george moans out.

will grins, slowing down to mess with him. "how annoyin'."

george whines, bucking his hips up to get more friction. "very much."

"so annoyin' that i don't let you finish." george's eyes snap open.

"will." george warns.

his tone and the desperation in his eyes alone could've gotten will off. george was truly a masterpiece, and anything he did was addicting.

suddenly, his big hand stopped completely. "beg."

george groaned. "will, please, let me cum." he nearly cried. "don't stop."

"how bad to you need it?"

"so fuckin' bad, you 'ave no idea." george whines. "so, so, so bad. an' no one else can fulfill me, no one but you, will."

"is that right, baby?" will panted, his own hand pounding away as fast as it could. george could tell he was close, and he would be the one to get him there.

"thankfully, you're not inside of me..." george began. "because if you were, i'd wake up the entire house."

it wasn't the begging but it was george. "yeah?" will's voice was weak, yet hoarse

george nodded. "so fuckin' loud. i'd beg for you to tangle your fingers in my hair. pulling my hair so hard, i could stare dead in your eyes as you fuck me."

"oh, fuck." will could feel it. his breaths were getting choppier and george could see the glaze over his pretty, blue eyes.

"jus' cum for me, will." george whispers. "let me clean it up with my pretty-" will's eyes stayed glued to george's bottom lip. "little, mouth."

every ounce of tension, suddenly shot out of him. his knees feeling weak as his words were caught in his throat. george's smirk making him feel submissive. he was quiet, but george knew he could change that.

panting and letting go of himself, will fell on his knees in front of the blonde. george's erection staring will in the eyes. will threw one of george's legs over his shoulder as he took the blonde into his mouth.

george wasn't as quiet. "oh, fuck, god." george whimpered as he felt will's piercing. 

will would've given him a signature grin but his cheeks were far too hollow and he didn't plan on stopping any time soon. he gripped george's hips, his thumbs massaging the bone causing the boy to throw his head back. george's hands had a mind of their own as he tangled his fingers in will's dark hair. 

"w-wow you're g-good at th-this." the blonde could hardly make sense. 

the boy said nothing, continuing to bob his head, taking in all of george. the other boy moaned, bucking his hips even further into his best friend's mouth. his eyes shutting close as he felt the back of will's throat. 

nothing had ever felt that good. 

"will." it sent shivers down his spine. "i'm goin' to cum." he tired his best to keep quiet. 

but will didn't stop, and george was starting to feel the knot in his abdomen. he tried to push will's head away as his body began to feel the sensitivity. will simply grabbed both his hands, restraining him. in a loud gasp, whine-like noise, george's body jerked as he came down will's warm throat. will let him finish before exploding into a coughing fit. george moaned one last time as his head fell against will's. the other boy panting gently as george's little mess gently fell from his lips. george laughed at the sight, pushing will away gently. he reached for the towel that laid at the end of his bed, wiping will's lips with it. 

"thanks." will mumbled. 

"wipe the floor, please." george smiled. 

will nodded as he picked up his underwear and handed george his.

 it's quiet as the boys clean themselves up. george takes care of the bed and will picks everything off the floor. in a matter of minutes, he's fully clothed again. george says nothing as he pulls will out his room and into the bathroom. will watches as the blonde boy searches the cabinet. 

"here." george hands him a toothbrush. 

will smiled again. "thanks."

"m'not kissing you until you do it." george says as he picks up his own. 

he grabs the toothpaste and squeezes some onto his brush and then turns and does the same to will. "aren't you suppose to wet it first?"

"that's for rats."

will laughs. "right." and he wets the brush and begins to clean his mouth. 

trying their best to be quiet, they eye each other. smiling so hard, will's cheeks felt as if they would fall off. 

being with george always made him feel so much better. he was the best version of himself when he was around george and it was impossible to explain why. it wasn't until he looked at himself in the mirror that he realized something. the feeling was gone, and again he hit an all time low. 

"you okay?" george asked as they laid under his blankets. 

will blinked, returing to reality, he looked down at george and smiled. he kissed him before nodding. "jus' thinkin'."

"about?"

"you."

george blushed. "stop."

"it's true." will grinned. "i love you."

"i love you too."

will hummed, kissing his forehead. "go to bed." 

george smiled weakly, yawning as he snuggled into will's side. he went down easy with will's warmth. 

and when he woke up again, hours later, he felt the emptiness beside him. he quickly rose, looking around the room in fear. where will once laid now laid a grey hoodie, a piece of paper resting on top of it. confused and full of desperation, he picked the note up.

as his eyes scanned further down the note, they began to water. his lip quivered as he released a quiet sob, holding the letter to his chest. 

i love you so much, but i can't stay here. you'll always own a part of me, i am eternally yours. and i don't regret tonight and i hope you won't either. 

- will lenney   

-

sorry for any spelling errors

uh, idk might do a little qna thing so if you have any questions?? to literally anything or anyone...ask away.

also the countdown begins :)

10

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

1.2M 29.7K 51
"i don't wanna be your friend, i wanna kiss your neck." artjficially / 2017 / joe keery [SOCIAL MEDIA] [COMPLETED]
294K 9.7K 14
"You guys would be cute together though." Seven words that changed everything. [boyxboy] (even though this is complete when you pick it up, please le...
119K 2.8K 31
"I don't wanna be your friend. I wanna kiss your neck."
2.7K 162 32
"Sorry ladies, he's mine."