Wolf Queen {1} Mikaelson or L...

Від hailsnikita

After being kidnapped, Isabel Donovan a high school student is forced to endure the supernatural of her world... Більше

Isabel Donovan
Wolf Queen *werewolf addition*
A Few Months Ago☽0☾
The Masquerade Ball☽1☾
Important People☽2☾
The 60's dance☽3☾
The Backstory☽4☾
Knocked Out☽5☾
Stefan Makes A Deal☽6☾
Baby Wants Out☽7☾
Baby Lockwood
Messed With Momma Wolf☽8☾
Meeting The Youngest Mikaelson☽9☾
The Necklace☽10☾
Wolf Queen |2|
First Successful Hybrid☽11☾
New Me New School Year☽12☾
The Dead Returns☽13☾
Homecoming Nightmare☽14☾
Caroline's Funeral☽15☾
Invitation☽16☾
Original Trouble☽17☾
Stakes☽18☾
Figured Him Out☽19☾
Bloody Birthday☽20☾
Death of A Witch☽21☾
Alaric☽22☾
Wolf Queen |3|
Alive☽24☾
Church Attack☽25☾
Remembering the covers of Wolf Queen
He's Back☽26☾
Hunter☽27☾
Moving out☽28☾
Date With The Devil☽29☾
Kidnapped By Hybrids☽30☾
Winter Wonderland☽31☾
Feeling Hollow☽32☾
To Be Loved☽33☾
Softening Heart☽34☾
Having Hope☽35☾
Personal☽36☾
Temptation To Darkness☽37☾
F.R.I.E.N.D.S☽38☾
The Last Dance☽39☾
French Girl☽40☾
Raise Your Spirits☽end☾
Aesthetics☽extra/Kats letter☾
Bonus Chapter
Little Bit About Me

Mission Get Klaus: A Fail☽23☾

2.3K 96 17
Від hailsnikita

•|•

After Isabel got woken up by a frantic Caroline the night she passed out the two talked and cried until they both fell asleep next to each other.

"What happened?" Caroline asked with furrowed brows and worry in her deep blue eyes.

"I just- felt this pain and passed out. I don't remember much." Isabel admitted as tears fell silently down her face in streams.

"Oh Izzy." Caroline cooed before taking the girl in her arms and holding her tightly. "It's okay. You're okay... Comfort food?" She smiled as she looked down at the wolf then to the food she had sat on the foot of the bed in a panic when she saw her friend hyperventilating and crying yet seeming to be sleeping.

Isabel nodded her head quietly and Caroline knew she didn't want to move, still shaken from when she woke up. So she grabbed the food and they started to dine on Mel's dinner after Isabel stopped the tears and settled for just sniffling every once in a while.

"If you ever remember what happened and you need someone to talk to. I'll be here."

Caroline and Isabel spent most of the morning playing with Rose, eating ice cream, and watching kids development cartoons. Even if Rose didn't pay attention or understand what was going on Isabel decided to put it on anyway.

But it all got interrupted when Carol and Liz had informed Caroline, Isabel, and Tyler about the council and that they all had to leave.

Isabel agreed to leave knowing it would be best for Rose. And the three decided on leaving together.

But a few minutes later she had gotten a call from Elijah telling her what happened to Nik and if she would help his sister in retrieving his body. It took a bit of convincing and planning before Isabel agreed knowing if she got the hybrid to safety she'd be doing her job and saving her friends.

So here she was in the elevator with Rebekah in silence till the Original said, "do you care for my brother?"

"I kind of have to." Isabel shrugged as she avoided looking in Rebekah's direction.

"Not in the way you are thinking, sunshine."

Her face contorted into confusion before she realized what she meant. "Oh- I, uh! No. I just- he's annoying and gets under my skin and I have to protect him. Just like I have to protect you."

Rebekah smirked, knowing her answer even if the blonde werewolf didn't. "Mhm..."

The elevator rung and the two blondes stepped out, looking around for the raven haired vampire.

"Damon!" Isabel yelled out, wondering where the vampire was at. It was silent and with Damon around, it usually wasn't that quiet.

"Damon, where are you?" Rebekah shouted while they both continue to look for the vampire. "Damon, this isn't funny."

Rebekah and Isabel walked down a line of storage units when they are suddenly grabbed from behind by Damon, who covered their mouth so they wouldn't scream.

He pulled them back so they are hidden behind a unit as he whispered. "Rebekah. Isabel. Shhhh."

Isabel, Rebekah, and Damon listened you hear any movement and when they thought they were clear they rushed to grab Klaus' casket then to get it to a car, but Alaric came out of nowhere, grabbed Rebekah and slammed her head against her car, then threw her to the ground.

Damon rushed at Alaric but Alaric kicked him out of his way. Alaric then hurriedly opened the casket and pulled out the white oak stake ready to attack. As soon as Klaus' eyes flew open Alaric was out of his sight as Isabel had rushed toward him and pinned him to the ground.

Before he could overpower her, she grew out her wolf claws and dug them into his side and bit into his neck. Her mission and her feelings for the hybrid fueling her motivation to get rid of Alaric.

The vampire vampire hunter screamed out in pain before using the strength Esther granted him and detached her from his neck and body, throwing her off him so hard that she slammed into a unit and fell limp, crying out in pain.

Rebekah rushed to get up and go to her brother, her eyes widening in horror knowing that Isabel was hurt and she'd need to stall Alaric for a little bit longer so that their parabatai could fight with her. "No!"

"No, don't!" Damon yelled, restraining the blonde so that she couldn't put herself in harm's way.

"No! No! No!" Rebekah cried, struggling to get to her older brother.

"Nik!" Isabel wailed as she struggled to get up with her arms. She let out a miserable puppy dog whine before falling on her chest again. "No! Stop. Please! Don't kill him! Please!" She pleaded even though she knew.

She knew he would anyway.

Alaric stalked over to the casket with a menacing look across his face. The former teacher blocked out the cries and pleas while he staked Klaus in the heart causing him to let out gasps in pain. Damon continued to hold Rebekah so that she couldn't run to her brother while his mind raced with the knowledge that him and his friends were in trouble since Klaus was their sire.

As Klaus' body set aflame, Rebekah continued to scream and cry, while tears started to run down Isabels face. Her friends; they were all in trouble.

Nik, she couldn't save him.

She failed him.

Alaric turned around and looked at the blonde Original. "Next."

"Rebekah, run. Take Isabel and run!" He ushered the girl. Damon pushed Rebekah in the opposite direction and she hurriedly collected Isabel before running away.

"Thanks for trying. But I got some business to take care of." With that Rebekah left the girl leaning against a gate in the middle of nowhere.

She pulled out her phone that was now cracked. Her lips wobbled as she dialed Tyler's number.

"T- Tyler! He's gone! He's gone, he's gone." She sobbed, her body shaking.

"What?"

"Nik is dead Tyler! He's gone! And your next. Rose is going to lose you. I'm going to lose you. I can't- I can't- please!"

"Listen Isabella," he said calmly. He knew panicking wouldn't help her. "I love you, okay? And I love Rose. You're going to be fine. I promise." He was staying strong for her although he wanted to cry as well.

They were to far and she wouldn't make it to him on time. So he had to say all he could while he could.

"You are an amazing friend, mom, and lover, Isabel. You have a beautiful future ahead of you, you both do. And I have no doubt you can do just fine without me. Just stay strong because Rose needs you. And you'll only be able to do it if you try. And Isabella?"

She chocked on a sob as she said, "mmm."

"It's okay. You did what you could. I don't blame you. It's okay."

So I kinda cried a little.

Продовжити читання

Вам також сподобається

225K 7K 38
Despite knowing what she was in for, she made a choice to help the Crescent Wolf Pack, believing that it could bring the prosperity and peace they'd...
176K 6.9K 64
No one knows what happens when you die. It's a mystery that has always been. So when my time came, I accepted it with open arms. But as I entered my...
411K 8.8K 34
❝𝗪𝗲 𝗕𝗲𝗹𝗼𝗻𝗴❞ ✧ ೃ༄ 𝖶𝗂𝗇𝖾 𝗌𝗍𝖺𝗂𝗇𝖾𝖽 𝗍𝖾𝖾𝗍𝗁 𝖺𝗇𝖽 𝖻𝗅𝗈𝗈𝖽𝗌𝗁𝗈𝗍 𝖾𝗒𝖾𝗌 𝖳𝗁𝗂𝗇𝗄 𝗐𝖾'𝗋𝖾 𝖻𝗈𝗍𝗁 𝖿𝗎𝖼𝗄𝖾𝖽 𝗎𝗉 𝖺𝗇𝖽...