tongue tied.

By godhateseverything

"take me to your best friend's house, normally we're making out." More

camp cast.πŸ’ (erlingxalex)
lightbulb.πŸ‡ (jamesxalex)
once upon a time.πŸ“ (willxgeorge & jamesxalex)
whiteboard.πŸ‘ (fraserxjames)
willy.πŸ‰ (stephenxwill)
monsters au.πŸ’
vamp!will
idkwts.πŸ“ (georgexalex)
my boy.πŸ’ (jamesxwill)
gloom boys au.πŸ‰
cult kids au.πŸ“
cult kids au.πŸ“
massive loser.πŸ‘ (willxalex)
yours.πŸ‡(georgexjoshy)
clichΓ©s.πŸ’
gloom boys au.πŸ‰
cupid stupid.πŸ“
scenes.πŸ‰
massive loser.πŸ‘(willxalex)
mi razΓ³n de ser.πŸ‡ (jamesxalex)
talk to me.πŸ“(willxgeorge)
5:48 am.πŸ’ (jamesxalex)
gloom boys au.πŸ‰
teenagers.πŸ‘
wonderless.πŸ‡ (georgexjames)
massive loser.πŸ‘ (willxalex)
the mess he made.πŸ‰ (georgexjames)
beautiful boy.πŸ“ (jamesxwill)
πŸ’
πŸ‡
πŸ“
πŸ‘
πŸ‰
πŸ’
ship.πŸ‡ (jamesxfraser)
the mess he made.πŸ‰ (georgexjames)
cutthroat.πŸ“
lifeguard.πŸ’
fault.πŸ‘ (willxgeorge)
los angeles. πŸ‡
video idea.πŸ‰ (willxalex)
disaster. πŸ“ (georgexalex)
yes.πŸ’ (jamesxgeorge)
boo!πŸ‡
baby.πŸ‘ (georgexwill)
sugar, honey, ice, and tea.πŸ’ (jamesxwill)
alegrΓ­as actuales.πŸ‰ (jamesxgeorge)
per sempre felici e contenti.πŸ“
what could've been.πŸ“πŸ‰πŸ‡πŸ’πŸ‘
the lads.πŸ‡
one kiss.πŸ‘ (willxgeorge)
meet me halfway. πŸ’(jamesxalex)
shut up.πŸ‰
the poem.πŸ“(jamesxalex)

cutthroat.πŸ“

921 39 66
By godhateseverything

𝔱𝔯𝔦𝔤𝔤𝔢𝔯 𝔴𝔞𝔯𝔫𝔦𝔫𝔤// 𝖻𝗅𝗈𝗈𝖽 𝖺𝗇𝖽 𝗆𝖾𝗇𝗍𝗂𝗈𝗇𝗌 𝗈𝖿 𝗋𝖺𝗉𝖾.

𝔬𝔫𝔢 - 𝖔𝖍 𝖆𝖓𝖆

as erin ran into the house, her lungs became heavier and her pants more frequent. she slammed her front door shut, her hands trembling with immense fear. the shaking made it almost impossible for her to lock the wooden entry.

she could hear the circus music that followed the demonic being. his giggles piercing through her ears as she sobbed, pleaded, for him to leave.

"oh, erin, don't ya wanna play?" erin could feel his breath on her shoulder.

"leave me alone!" she screams as she makes a run for it. bouncing off the walls, searching desperately for a place to hide.

"erin, we saw what you did." another voice echoed through the small house.

erin's panicked eyes shot around her surroundings, the dim hallway making her feel small. her eyes landed on the bathroom door and like an instinct, she ran into the dark room. leaning all her weight against the door, she turned the light on.

the house stood still.

the circus music gone and her heavy breathing was the only thing that could be heard.

with her heart beating violently out her chest, she slid down. erin pulled her legs into her chest, sobbing vigorously.

"oh, erin..." the voice growled. "jus' say it out loud."

"go away!" she yelled, kicking her legs out.

as the panic raced through erin's veins, the light began to flicker. the clown's laugh seem to become more audial.

and then, a soft hum masked the noise. "got a secret, can you keep it? swear this one you'll save..."

"say it erin."

"p-please!" erin begged. "please go away, i'm sorry!"

"better lock it in your pocket, taking this one to the grave..."

as erin shut her eyes, she could see her dark deed unfold before her.

brandon slipping the small pull into the drink, erin covering for him as he dragged her classmate away, and her screams were right next to her ear. it was only a matter of seconds before she let it all spill from her tinted lips.

"if i show you that i know you don't tell what i said..."

"say it erin..." another voice demanded.

"cause two can keep a secret if..." the lightbulb stayed off, leaving erin in the dark. "one of them is..."

suddenly, erin was thrown against the bathroom wall, a bloody hand around her neck as she thrashed about. as the light switched back, she screamed in horror.

"dead." the horrifying clown mouthed.

in a black and white, bloody clown suit, the frightful clown stood. the ebony wig hair was clustered together, blood playing as a paste. in his other hand, a bloody bat.

"now say it." he loosen his tight grip to let erin speak.

"i helped brandon drug lexa..." erin couldn't stop herself from telling him. "so he could rape her." something else was forcing her to confess.

the clown smiled, a deadly sight. "did you hear that, baby?" his fingers stiffen around her skin, cutting her breathing.

the door was thrown open, revealing a shorter person, a hood over their head and a black, crow mask covering half their face. their eyes were ghost white and their lips sowed shut, a small piece of thread hanging on the side.

all they did was nod.

the clown giggled again, sticking his filthy fingers into erin's mouth. he forcefully pulled her tongue out. the girl attempted to free herself as she screamed and sobbed.

"should we cut it?" he asked the smaller being.

again, all the other did was nod. "well, if it's what they wan'." the clown almost mocked.

the demonic clown looked around, realizing he didn't have anything sharp to cut out the tongue with.

with his eyebrows furrowed, he turned to the other. "uh, do you 'ave a knife?"

they just shook their head. "get one!" the clown ordered.

they crossed their arms. "what do you mean don't speak to you like that!" the clown cried, dropping erin. the girl gasped for air as the clown moved closer to the other.

the other spoke with their hands. "i don't know what you're sayin', you! jus' take out the stupid string, lad."

the other rolled their eyes, pulling the thread out. "don't boss me 'round." they snapped.

"fuck sakes, alex, well you're not bein' helpful are ya?" the clown snapped.

as they bickered back and forth, erin reached for the bloody bat. using all her strength, she pushed herself up. her hand gripping the bat with might. as she rose it past her shoulders, alex noticed her.

"will!" they yelled.

will quickly turned but before erin attacked, a knife flew straight into her throat. the bat dropped to the floor as she fell back into the bathtub. like water from a fountain, the knife left blood gushing out her throat.

both will and alex turned to face the man in the black silk suit. his knives in one hand and a black cane in the other. his dark hair was combed back, and his beard was beautifully put together.

"are you two takin' the fuckin' piss?" but it didn't come from the man in the suit.

behind him stood another man, much shorter, in a red hood. on his delicate blonde hair a set of steam goggles. around his wrists, bloody chains and on his left eye, a purple 5 sided star. a hand on his hip as he rose a brow, his cold eyes full of judgment.

next to him, another man in a chinese dragon mask. he, unlike the rest, did not belong there.

"hey, alex was bein' a bloody brat." will defended himself.

"was not!" alex whispered aggressively.

"enough!" the man in the suit yelled. "alex...sew your mouth shut, an' will pick up your stupid bat."

alex rolled their eyes, reaching into their hood to get a small needle. they flipped the rest off before beginning their task.

"fraser," the man who did not belong there. "bring the bag of stuff stephen sent."

"s-sure." fraser stammered as he turned around. his soft footsteps filled the silence as they all stared each other down.

"so, who's goin' to split 'er open?" will asked.

alex rolled their eyes, pulling will's shoulder down. they whispered something into his ear. "why would you say that?" will pouted.

"what did he say?" the man in the suit demanded.

"said i shouldn't do it 'cause m'a mug."

"he's jus' not wrong, is he?"

"oh, piss off, george."

"piss off, george." george mocked. "james is splittin' 'er in half, idiot."

"well no one told me that, did they!" will threw his hands up defensively.

"anyone with brain cells could've figured that out-"

" 'ere's the bag!" fraser interrupted.

james turned around, taking the bag of deadly weapons from the other. "thank you, fraser."

"this is takin' too long." george complained as james walked over to erin's deceased body.

james ignored him, telling alex and will to leave the bathroom. all they really needed was a kidney, and it had taken them nearly 4 hours to even find the girl. however, bringing fraser along had set them back a bit.

fraser was nothing special, but the others enjoyed his presence.

"does 'e even know what 'e's doin'?" george muttered as alex shut the bathroom door.

"james knows everythin'." fraser whispered, hugging his stomach.

george just huffed, leaving the trio to stare at the door.

the blonde wandered through the house, opening doors at random. he swiftly turned all their holy crosses upside down. he defaced all their pictures, drawing vile things on erin's parents.

and still when he came back from his mischievous adventure, james was not out. however, the others had also scattered.

"guys?" george called, his fake enthusiasm dripping from his voice. "where did you all fuckin' go?" he began to walk down the hallway into the living room.

as he turned to look into the kitchen, he saw the back doors open. from where he stood he could see fraser, alex, and will piling random sticks. he crossed his arms as he walked out of the house, not bothering to question them.

"hey!" will smiled widely.

"don't smile like that, you look dumb." george frowned.

" 'e does not-" but alex nodded along, smiling as well.

"you two are terrible!" will's lip quivered.

"yeah, well, i don't care."

will's lips parted as he intended to speak but the sound of the door being unlocked caused them all to jolt.

"what was that?" whispered fraser.

a gentle hello came from the inside. " 'er parents." answered george.

will sighed, picking up his bat and alex simply pulled the thread from their lips again. "i'll take the dad."

"fraser, you stay 'ere." george ordered.

fraser didn't need to be told twice.

-

𝔱𝔴𝔬 - 𝖙𝖊𝖊𝖓𝖆𝖌𝖊𝖗𝖘

"and in other, more disturbing news, a family of three were found slaughtered in their home this morning at 5 am-"

what erin miller had done to lexa tozier was no secret to the group that hung around brandon. still, fear won and no one said anything. no one could look lexa in the eyes after that night. no one spoke to her, no one asked if she was okay, and some wouldn't even turn to look in her general direction. fear had won, but shame ate at them.

everyone just went on as if nothing had happened.

everyone except lexa and josh.

erin's death was a surprise and shocker to everyone but josh. he knew karma would eventually go in on her but he didn't expect it to come so soon. maybe he didn't want her dead, but he hoped that something just as horrible would happen to her. something that made her hate herself. something that she would be shamed for.

something like what happened to lexa that unfortunate night.

"are you okay?" dan asked gently at lunch.

josh was not friends with brandon, he was more of a business partner. josh wasn't friends with most people, really. the only people he trusted was a younger boy named dan, an american boy who they called jaw, and his girlfriend nina.

"why wouldn't i be?" josh asked, slowly pushing his lunch plate away.

"that erin girl-"

"was not my friend." josh finished for dan, the other boy shutting up immediately.

"o-oh."

josh sighed. "sorry..."

jaw hadn't gone to school that day. josh couldn't remember why exactly. "it's okay, i jus' assumed you guys were. s-since you're always with brandon."

josh looked at dan, nodding. "we weren't really friends, just knew who she was."

dan hummed, looking around the cafeteria. the atmosphere was quiet, everyone sneaking glances towards brandon's table. the group hadn't said anything, they just sat there. it seemed as if everyone was in their own worlds, trying to wrap their heads around their current situation- if it was even that.

"hey." nina's sweet voice frighten both teenage boys.

josh's face soften as he pulled her down next to him. "hey, love." he smiled weakly.

"hey, dan." nina looked past her boyfriend, greeting the other boy.

she looked back at josh, holding his hands in hers. " 'ave you talked to brandon?"

"no, not yet." he didn't really want to. "but i will later."

"an' you?"

josh shrugged. "it's all so grim, i guess."

"but are you okay?"

"i guess, jus' worried 'bout brandon."

the day was a quiet one and it seemed to drag on. but josh wanted it to last forever because after school he'd have to talk to brandon. they had a job to do and josh knew brandon wouldn't let anything get in the way of him and his money.

certainly not erin.

"stop by my place after school." brandon told josh during their last class. josh said nothing, simply nodded.

after driving both dan and nina home, the blonde headed to brandon's. not only did he get caught in the rain but the short cut to brandon's had been closed off. josh assumed another murder, or something dark like that.

it was every other week that people were found dead somewhere. at first, it seemed to be a serial killer but it was often the same victims that had gone mad. just like erin's case, it was erin's father who had been blamed for the murder. his fingerprints were all over the crime scene. just like everyone else, he took his life almost immediately after.

it made sense to everyone- or it had to at least.

when josh finally got to the messy apartment, he could hear music blasting from the other side of the door. as soon as he opened it, a cloud of marijuana smoke overtook him. the strong, disgusting smell gave him an instant headache.

brandon felt bad for no one but himself, josh realized.

josh gently picked up the remote, turning down the tv where the music was coming from. as the volume lowered, female moans became louder. josh nearly gagged, throwing the remote onto the couch.

"fuck sakes, hasn't even been a bloody day." josh snapped at nothing.

he followed the noise into the bathroom. he banged violently on the door, calling brandon's name.

"oh, fuck off!" brandon grunted.

"i 'ave a date with nina, brandon. jus' tell me what you need, fuckin' now." josh ordered.

there was another grunt before josh heard a faint giggle. within a couple seconds, a shirtless brandon opened the bathroom door. behind him sat a topless girl, someone josh didn't recognize. she was a pretty brunette, dark brown eyes that were clearly elsewhere.

she's must've been high as a kite.

"hatcher, you sure got balls on ya." brandon snapped.

josh tore his eyes from the girl. "you do too, don't you? your girlfriend died ten hours ago, mate. 'ave some respect."

"didn't ask for your bloody opinion, did i?" brandon growled.

josh kept his hard glare on him. "why did you even call me 'ere?"

"i need you to deliver 8 grams to harrison." brandon said, crossing his arms. "make sure he gives you all the money, he's always tryin' some shit."

josh huffed. "fine, how much am i suppose to collect?"

brandon reached into his pocket, pulling out a pack of cigarettes and a small green lighter. "each gram is 15, do the math."

"a'right." josh stepped away, wanting to leave right away.

"oh, and, i need you here tomorrow night."

josh rolled his eyes. "okay, i'll bring your share tomorrow night then."

"perfect!" brandon blew a cloud of smoke out his mouth, watching as josh disappeared. the green eyed boy shook his head, turning to his company. "kids, they're fucking useless." he mumbled.

-

sorry for any spelling errors

this is the first time i've ever written horror so hopefully it's good????

hoped you like it...😅

also so instead of doing one big one shot, i'll do two parts in one.

like this 😂

so yes, this is part one n two and there will be more parts. idk how many exactly but i want to keep it under ten...which is still a lot.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.8K 127 4
𝘐 π˜Šπ˜“π˜–π˜šπ˜Œ π˜”π˜  𝘌𝘠𝘌𝘚 π˜ˆπ˜•π˜‹ 𝘐 π˜”π˜ˆπ˜’π˜Œ π˜‰π˜Œπ˜“π˜π˜Œπ˜π˜Œ π˜ π˜–π˜œ'π˜™π˜Œ π˜›π˜π˜Œ π˜–π˜•π˜Œ π˜›π˜π˜ˆπ˜›π˜š π˜π˜–π˜“π˜‹π˜π˜•π˜Ž π˜”π˜Œ π˜žπ˜π˜“π˜“π˜•π˜Œ 𝘟 π˜™π˜Œπ˜ˆπ˜‹π˜Œπ˜™ ...
2.6K 162 32
"Sorry ladies, he's mine."
6.9K 137 2
The smutty one shot no one asked for where Louis is everything but a slut for his older brother's best friend.
235 0 59
"I-" She cut me off by pressing her lips firmly into mine. Shit. My best friend was kissing me.