Angels Cry - A Janoskian fan...

By mzbrooks

A little bit of The O.C, a bit of The Notebook and a bit of LOL. A crazy Janoskian Fan fiction guranteed to g... More

Home sweet home
Mini black party dress
Sparks and tears
He does care
A writer
Model potential
Carnival
Awkward couple situations
Unofficial date
Warning
Contract
Gina
Rivals
Nonna
Royal Melbourne show
The ice-skater
Framed
Trust
Letting loose
Stupid decisions
Second chances
Sneaky
Birthday outing
Real hate
I can't live without you
Proving love
Meet the family
Halloween
Pop the question
Flu
Sold
Real love
Reece Mastin
Skip's fight
VCE finals
Sleepover
Senior formal
I'm pregnant
Drunk
Ooh La La
Forgiving
Promise ring
Graduation
Cruise
Protect me
Mr Sanders
Accusing
Misunderstandings
Find your way to my heart
Flower Drum
Hidden past
New year's eve
Fighting for love
Rescue
Name wars
Meet and greet
Baby shower
Ecstacy
Tainted
Goodbyes
Painting
Mob Wives
Bachelor/bachelorette parties
In the end
Smiles all over
I guess this is goodbye
Save you
Victoria's Secret
Veronica Bravo
Disneyland
Valentine's day
Secret
I'm gonna be a dad
Paris
Last night
Welcome home
Safe in your arms
Too far
Together
Book release
To trust or not to trust
A bit tipsy
Shocked
Complications
I'm doing it for you
Date night
The one for me
Psychic
Alexis
Revelation
New beginnings
Confrontation
Happily ever after
Studio love
Careers
Author's Note (Sorry I know these are annoying)

Birthday party

7.5K 88 2
By mzbrooks

Natalie's POV

We were all sitting in the boy's lounge pigging out, watching T.V. and playing with Lady. I noticed everyone looking at each other and slightly nodding and stuff as if they were up to something.

Oh god. It's my birthday and they're hiding something. Now i'm screwed.

"Hey Natalie. Mum needs us home for a bit. Dad's still at work and she needs help moving some stuff." Sydney explained lookingup from her phone.

"Alright. We'll be back soon." I smiled grabbing Lady and standing up. She got along really well with Lala and Buddy.

Everyone waved as we walked outside to my car. I had taken my driver's test today after the zoo and passed. I felt so free now.

_____________________________

"Here. Put this on and get ready for a little fun. We're still not done with you yet." Sydney wiggled her eyebrows as she handed me the presents from today. I laughed and walked into my room and started getting ready.

I walked out and saw Sydney in the lounge with Lady. She was wearing ( http://www.avenue7.com/MakeThumbnail.ashx?height=500&width=500&&file=~/Images/ComboImages/129224378413083955658d44f8-3119-4214-9243-4c3a83f44a63.jpg&qual=80 ) and looked amazing.

"Do I look ok?" I asked spinning around.

"Shit Natalie. Your gonna make Jai go crazy. He's so not going to be able to keep his hands off you." Sydney winked and we both laughed.

"Didn't mum need help though?" I asked as I suddenly remembered.

"No it's ok. I wanted to move some furniture around in the study but I changed my mind. It looks fine the way as it is." Mum shouted from the kitchen. She walked to the front door and kissed us goodbye before we left for the boy's house.

_______________________________

I noticed a lot of cars a few streets from the boy's house and thought someone was having a party or something.

I pulled up in their driveway and Sydney immediately pulled out her phone and began exting like crazy.

"You're break your thumbs if you keep texting like that." I joked and we both laughed. We both walked right in and walked down the hallway. The hosue was strangely quiet.

We both walked into the lounge and about a hundred people jumped up and shouted, "SURPRISE!"

I jumped back and music started pumping. The house was fully decorated and had heaps of food and gifts. It seemed like our whole year level was here. I stood there in shock as everyone came up to me and told me 'Happy birthday' and hugged me and kissed me on the cheeks.

8 familiar faces came up to me and hugged me tight. Luke was last.

"Happy birthday Natalie." He laughed.

"Luke did you do all this?" I asked.

"I owed you. And you deserve it." He smiled.

"Thank you so much. This party is awesome!" I exclaimed. Jai came and wrapped his arms around my waist.

"How has your day been?" He asked smiling.

"Perfect. Couldn't get any better." I replied smiling. He winked and leaned forward for a long kiss.

__________________________________

Jai and I were dancing together and had been for about half an hour now. Luke knew all my favorite songs and only played them. And I have a lot of favorite songs.

"Wanna get a drink?" Jai shouted over the music. I nodded and he took my hand and led me over to the drink table. He handed me a vodka cruiser. Just like the first day we met. I skulled half of mine down and he laughed.

"Thirsty?" He asked laughing.

"Just a bit." I nodded sarcastically. We both laughed and he put his arm around my waist.

"I have one more gift for you." He whispered in my ear before kissing my neck. I had a slight feeling I knew what he was talking about. He looked at me as if checking whether or not I was up for it.

I nodded and smiled as he pulled me by my hand towards his room. We walked in and he closed the door and locked it before turning around and pulling me close towards him and kissing me very passionately.

I could feel his kiss becoming hungrier. I let his tongue into my mouth as my hands ruffed his hair. He put my hands on his back and pulled me closer to him. His hands ran up and down my spine slowly sending chills through my body.

I unbuttoned his shirt and took it off revealing his amazing body which took my breath away. He laughed slightly and coninued kissing me. He pulled off my dress and took it off leaving me in just my matching black bra and underwear.

He picked me up and I wrapped my legs around him as he carried me onto his bed. He put me down and hovered above me.

"Are you sure?" He whispered. I nodded and we went under the covers.

****************************

Sydney's POV

I threw away my 5th bottle of beer and went to grab another one when I felt someone grab my hair and pull me back.

"Ow! What the fuck?!" I shouted as I turned around to see who it was. Felicity.

"What the fuck are you doing here? You weren't invited. Get out!" I shouted.

"Or what? You gonna get your little bitch on me again?" She challenged.

"Nah it's alright. I'll fucking crush you myself slut!" I hissed slapping her hard in the face. She fell to the ground and looked shocked.

She stood up and grabbed my hair and began pulling it before I kicked her in the stomach sending her back a few feet. She laughed and came racing towards me before Luke jumped in front of her and pushed her back.

"Back off Felicity! Get out!" He shouted. She stood there unsure of what to do. Luke nodded at Sarah and Alli who came over and grabbed her arms before dragging her arms before throwing her outside, slamming the door in herface and high fiving each other.

Luke and I laughed before he turned to me.

"Are you ok?" He asked fixing my hair. I bit my lip and nodded. He laughed and I realised I was blushing.

"I'm just gonna go to the bathroom and fix myself up." I told him. He nodded and I walked away.

As I was fixing my hair in the bathroom I realised I hadn't seen Natalie or Jai in a while. I fixed myself up and walked to Luke and Jai's door before stopping.

I could hear laughing and moaning and rustling. I laughed and walked away shocked. As if Natalie actually lost her virginity before me. But she's so protective of her body. I guess she really does love Jai enough to give herself up to him. And Jai the same. I just really hope I won't be an aunty yet. I'd be a really bad influence.

______________________________________

Natalie's POV

I pulled up my dress and fixed it up when I felt two arms wrap around my waist.

"I love you Natalie." Jai whispered in my before kissing my neck. I giggled and then turned to face him.

"I love you too Jai." I whispered looking him in the eyes.

"No regrets?" He asked looking a bit worried.

"None." I reassured him smiling. He smiled back and kissed me.

I'll admit I did feel different. I felt like I was a different person now. But I definetely didn't have any regrets. Even though it hurt like hell, I was glad I did it. But most of all I was glad it was with Jai.

________________________________________

Allison's POV

"Alli do you want a drink?" Beau shouted over the music. I nodded and he kissed me on the cheek before walking away. I walked off to the side so I wouldn't be in the way of anyone dancing.

"Hey sexy." I heard a guy whistle from behind me. I turned around and a guy began walking towards me.

"Excuse me?" I gave him a cold look.

"I'm just saying you shouldn't be hiding that sexy body underneath all these clothes." He winked stepping closer becoming only centimetres away from me. His hand tried to lift up my top and I slapped him hard in the face.

He got really pissed off and pushed me against the wall before leaning forward and trying to kiss me. Before he kissed me someone grabbed him by the hair, pulled him back and threw him into the wall.

"Hands off my girl!" Beau shouted punching him in the face. The guy fell to the ground before standing up and walking out the door. Beau turned to me and stroked my face.

"You alright?" He asked concerned. I nodded and he leaned his hand against the wall beside my face. He smiled and leaned forward for a strong and passionate kiss.

_________________________________________

James' POV

Everyone was having an awesome time. Drinking, dancing, making out, the works. I was sitting on the couch drinking a vodka cruiser when Sarah came and sat down next to me.

"James why are you sitting here looking all depressed?" She joked. We both laughed and I put my arm around her.

"Wanna dance?" I asked. She nodded and I pulled her onto the dancefloor. They began playing one of her songs and we both laughed and started dancing like crazy.

Everyone was looking at her while her song was playing. I was so in love with this girl. I have to tell her. We've been dating for a while now so I think it's time.

"Sarah. I love you." I told her as I looked deep into her eyes. She looked shocked then smiled.

"James. I love you too." She told me before I leaned in for an amazing kiss.

______________________________________________

Daniel's POV

Jasmine was loving the party. She's the crazy type. She came up to me runk nad pulled me onto the dance floor.  Our bodies were grinding against each other to each and every song that was being played.

Eventually we got tired and we walked away for a drink. I go us botha beer and she skulled it in a few seconds.

"Shit Jasmine!" I laughed. She was really the party type. I like this girl.

"We gotta let loose sometimes y'know?" She winked.

"I know what you mean. You mean something like this." I wiggled my eyebrows and leaned forward for a hot kiss.

__________________________________________

Natalie's POV

The ten of us were lying on the couches and floor completely dead. The party was over but the house was a mess, we were drunk and tired. The party was amazing though.

"Thank you guys so much. Today has seriously been the best day ever. I loved it so much. Yu guys are seriously the best." I admitted. We all smiled and then started laughing.

"Let's make a pact. No matter what happens we'll always be best friends. Forever." Beau prompted holding out his hand in the middle. We all looked at each, laughed and then put our hands in the middle. We lifted them up in the air and wooed beofre cracking up laughing and hugging each other.

Today was honestly the best day ever.

I never thought it was possible to have such close and amazing friends. I never thought I could be so happy. But most of all, I never thought I could love someone so much that it hurt.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

399K 4K 94
I love writing imagines about the Janoskians. They're perfect and I love them with every piece of my heart c: I hope you all enjoy, I'm doing a bit p...
5.1K 203 25
People say I need medical help for my crazy obsession for the Janoskians. I think I'm just fine. (Based on a psycho fan)
244K 2.9K 22
Love Is Hard is a Janoskians Fanfiction. It mainly stars Beau Brooks. Belle was dating Mitch who was her boyfriend for 4 months. Her bestfriend is Be...
1.7K 33 20
This Janoskian fan fic is about the 5 boys and their best friend Rosalie and how they made a pact to not go after Rosalie but 5 years later will that...