Young Love (Ein X Reader)

By peace0606

Just read it None of these characters are mine or the pictures. Fan art: Tiny💙💙💙 Go watch aphmau on YouTub... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Update
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Fan Art
Chapter 29
Fan Art
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Update
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Update/ Fan Art
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
❗Chapter 57❗
❗Chapter 58❗

Chapter 46/ Fan Art

1K 31 40
By peace0606

*Time skipped*

*Bell Rings*

| Y/n's POV. |

Our werewolf class is finally over! Ugh, I feel like we've been there for hours! I already know the stuff about our history and our culture, I don't need a reminder about it! We eventually made it outside of the school that's full of students chatting here and there. Then that reminded me...

"Hey Ein, are you going trick or treating for halloween?"

"U-uh, no. I don't really trick or treat cause they give out candy and chocolates and that gives me a stomach ache"

Oof I forgot, us werewolves can't have chocolates or we can get sick. So much for all my knowledge on werewolf class.

"W-well besides the candy, are you going to wear a costume?"

"I dont really "celebrate" Halloween soooo no? Why?"

"*Gasp* We should dress up together!"

"H-HUH?!"

"Come on Ein! It would be fun! We can dress up that connects in some way liiiiiike pb and J! Or milk and an Oreo! Or mustard and ketchup! Or-"

"Hey guys, wait for me"

I turned around and saw that it was my brother jogging our way.

"Oh, hey Aaron! What's up?"

"The sky stupid"

"Aaron! You know what I mean!"

"Calm down woman, I just happened to see you guys and decided to tag along"

"Oh, well we were just talking about Halloween and the costumes!"

"Hey Ein, is my sister bothering you with her whole nonsense?" He said sarcastically.

"Heh, n-no. All though she does seem pretty excited about it since Halloween is so far away"

"Hey!"

Both Ein and Aaron laughed together and was just teasing me about my "nonsense". I just so happened to be prepared for the best holiday ever! These fools won't even know what's coming.

"By the way, you guy's know that there's a sports event coming up?" Aaron asked.

"Y-yeah, I heard about that event is coming soon. Why?" Ein said all questionable.

"I just so happened to be accepted on the event"

"Really! That's great! I didn't even know that you applied for it. So are you going?"

"I'm not really sure. I've never really done something like this before"

"But you've always been so active. You would be perfect for the event! Right Ein!"

"I-I mean, I've never seen you active soooo... I can't say much. But I think you should do it. Try something new."

"Heh, alright then. I guess I can go and compete"

"Yay! *Gasp* Can I be your coach! It would be like those movies when someone created a baseball team and they really sucked until the coach showed them how it's done and won the game with a happy ending!"

Ein and Aaron just gave me a weird look, looked at each other, and then back to me.

"I watch a lot of movies" I said all embarrassed.

"I mean, I guess you can be my coach just not the "coach that brought a happy ending.""

"Watch me! I can totally be like that coach!" I said full of confidence.

"Oh yeah? Then go ahead"

"Oh yeah?! Alright! Meet me at Ein's house and we will start right away!"

"H-huh?! What's going on Aaron?" Ein asked all worried.

"Just roll with it. She can be too competitive when it comes to competition's."

Ein nodded and Aaron and Ein started running to his house while I ran to our house. This is going to be great!

*Time skipped*

I made it to Ein's place and already started a plan for Aaron.

"Alright Aaron, today we are going to the park and you and Ein will race each other while I time you guys. I will then record it every day to see any progress and improvements. You will have a diet, not a serious one, just good enough for the events."

"W-wha!? M-me too! Why? I'm not the one who is going to be competing in the event's!"

"Well, I don't really want Aaron running alone looking all that in a bag of chips so you will be racing him!"

"Do I have too?"

"I-I mean, you don't have to. It's fine if Aaron losses either way"

"Hey!"

"*sigh* Fine, I'll do it"

"Yay! Now, go on and put on some active clothes on"

"Thanks man, your the best" Aaron said looking back at Ein with relief cause I know that he would be annoyed if I boss him around.

"No problem" and that is when he went upstairs to change.

*Time Skipped*

We then arrived at the park that is meant for walking or running or whatever. I got waters for the boy's so they can be dehydrated, towels, a little snack, and a ball for training.

"Alright, you guy's go over there behind the yellow line and be ready for my signal to run."

They did as they were told to and was kneeling down like when there is an Olympic Game and the runners had to kneel down so they can sprint.

"Readyyyyyy.... Seeeeet.... Go!"

And there their off running head to head. I started my timer and waited until they are done. My Irene, they are so fast! They are literally going on the same speed!

| Ein's POV. |

*pant* *pant* *pant*
I look over to my left and Aaron is right next to me. My Irene, how fast is y/n and Aaron! They are as fast as a werewolf. Wait, I see the yellow line, and Aaron was trying to be ahead. I don't want Y/n to think that I'm pathetic and just got beaten by a human. Come on Ein, just focus on the speed and your breathing. I wanted to save my speed and jogged a little fast but Aaron was ahead of me. I then see y/n cheering for her brother, clapping, making Aaron hopeful. *sigh* I guess she cares for her family more tha-

"Come on Ein! You can do it! I believe in you! Push yourself more and achieve your goal!"

*Bum Bum* *Bum Bum* Bum Bum*

I WILL Y/N!

I then started sprinting ahead of Aaron and was heading straight to the yellow line.

...I did it. I won...

"Ein! You did it! Great job! I'm so proud of you!" She said making a bright smile that I couldn't resist.

"Hey, what about me?"

"You too Aaron! I'm proud of both of you! You manage to keep your paces steady and focused on your speed. You guy's rest here, I'll go get you guy's something."

And with that, Y/n ran to our stuff while me and Aaron rested on the bench. Man, it's hot in here.

"Good job man"

"O-oh! Thank you. You should be proud of yourself too. You have the speed of a werewolf"

"O-oh, really?"

"Yeah, you catched up to me and managed to be ahead of me"

"Heh, thanks Ein"

"Here! Catch" y/n said as she throwed us water bottles.

"Thanks" Aaron said immediately drinking the water

"And here is some towels and snack"

She placed us our stuff on our laps and was giving us some tips and goals. S-she looks cute when she's confident. With her hair (Hair style), her encouragement, her determination, her eyes glowing, I can honestly go on forever.

"We should go home, its getting a little windy and I'm sweating like crazy" Aaron said as he stood up.

"Ok, let me get the bags" y/n said as she picked up the bags. I then took it away from her and she gave me a surprised look.

"I can carry the bags, you've done a lot for us and you need to rest too you know"

She then gave me a smile and said "Thank you. You are so kind"

*Bum Bum* Bum Bum* *Bum Bum*

"Let me just grab something from there. I'm a little thirsty"

I then stopped so she can get her water, until I saw... A Ball! *gasp* it's even a blue one! Y/n must of saw me where I was starring at. She then got the ball and was moving it around when I was following my eyes to the ball.

"Heh, you guy's can stay if you want, I'm going to take a shower. I'll tell Mom that you are in a meeting"

"Ok!" Y/n yelled.

"You want the ball! Do you want it!"

Yes! Yes I want it!

"Theeeeen Go Get It!" She said as she threw the ball. I ran to where the ball was going but I didn't catch it. Ugh! Again! I got the ball and said to y/n "again!" She giggled and she threw the ball again. I ran to the ball and it fell again! Ugh! I grabbed the ball and returned to y/n and said "one more time!" She threw the ball again and I located the ball it the air. It was going down until I caught it! I did it!

"Yay! You did it Ein! Good boy~!"

I immediately froze and looked back at y/n with a hopeful face.

"T-thank you" I said trying to control myself.

(Art by Mariana💙 Thank you!)

It then got super windy and y/n's hair was going crazy. Heh. It even looks cute when her hair is messy.

"We should go, it's getting windy"

"O-ok" I ran up to y/n and we started running to her house with the stuff.

We were laughing cause we keep saying that what if it's going to rain and she said that she planned it to rain cause that's what happens in baseball movies that she talked about earlier. Heh. She must of love her movies. It then started to rain. My Irene y/n! We both laughed historically and made it to y/n's house. I gave her bags back and was freezing too!

"Thank you for participating Ein! You didn't have to you know"

"Well I would say anything for you, but you threaten me that Aaron was going to lose"

She laughed and then we stared at each other for a while now. I was taking my time admiring y/n's presence. She means the world to me. She then cut the staring.

"I-I should go in, you should run since it's raining."

"Ok then. Bye." I said backing up from her.

"Bye" she said with her beautiful smile and went inside not leaving the smile.

As soon as she closed the door, I immediately went running to my house. The thought in my head is still there. When y/n said "Good Boy!" It made my heart go crazy. I know it sounds cheesy, but when I'm around with her, it makes my heart go fast. *sigh* I finally made it. As soon as I went inside, my phone chimed. I look at it........ It was a text from y/n.

"I hope you had fun! I had fun with you!Anyways, good night!"

*Bum Bum* Bum Bum* *Bum Bum*

....Does y/n...

*Bum Bum Bum Bum Bum Bum Bum!*

........Like me.......

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

43.6K 1.1K 11
[Republished] "Stupid classes, stupid people... Why do I even have to go?!" I muttered to myself. I hated these classes, my mom forced me to go every...
40.5K 719 20
Female reader ^^^ btw this is from Aphmau. 13+ tehe the story is finished #87 in aphmau
4.5K 350 56
CONTENT CONTAINS : MENTAL ILLNESS SEXUAL CONTENT DRUG USE VIOLENCE & STRONG LANGUAGE IF YOUR EASILY TRIGGERED OR UNCOMFORTABLE, DO NOT READ!! • " You...
21K 443 25
Cover made by: Shin-Park4652 Art by: strifefox_ // artist!! If you're not okay with me using your art for this pls tell me!! I will take it down!! af...