Young Love (Ein X Reader)

By peace0606

Just read it None of these characters are mine or the pictures. Fan art: Tiny💙💙💙 Go watch aphmau on YouTub... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Update
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Fan Art
Chapter 29
Fan Art
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Update
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Update/ Fan Art
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 46/ Fan Art
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
❗Chapter 57❗
❗Chapter 58❗

Chapter 45

1K 28 42
By peace0606

Fan art: Mariana
Instagram: MDPRO2004

|     Y/n's POV.    |

*BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP*

I rolled over to my phone alarm and turned it off and went back laying down on my bed. *sigh* Should I go to school? I really don't know if something is going to change between me, Ein, and the Shadow Knights. Yesturday, they were acting very different compared to what they are in school. First, Zenix and Sasha were acting as if their related to each other. Second, Gene was acting that cool leader that does his job. Lastly, I actually had a good time hanging out with them. *sigh* Screw it! I'm going to school whether I like it or not. I immediately jump off my bed and went to my bathroom to change. I made sure that I LOCKED THE FUCKING DOOR, and started taking off my clothes.

|  Time Skipped  |

I went downstairs, grabbed the already made toast and plopped down my couch and went into pinter (Pinterest) and started looking for costumes for halloween. I know today is October and Halloween is very far from today, but come on, It's halloween we're talking about! I love halloween because of the costumes, the scares, pranks, candy... well not that much for candy but still! Me and Aaron usually go out and trick or treat, that is if Aaron and Dad doesn't get into a fight.

*Knock Knock Knock Knock*

Ah, that must be Ein! Maybe Ein has some ideas for his costume! I got up and went to the door and opened it. Sh-shit!

"Well well well, I didn't really expect you to answer it"

"G-Gene! W-what are you doing here!"

"I should be asking you the same thing. Your going to be late for your class you know. What are you, waiting for someone or something?"

I can't tell him about Ein. What if he is trying to know where Ein lives? What if he beats up Ein, and brings thr Shadow knights! *sigh* Sorry Ein. I can't let them have you.

"N-no, why?"

"Ugh. Hurry up! I don't want to waste my time being here"

"W-wait. Your taking me to school?"

"Well yeah! I don't want to waste it just by being here! It's like accidentally buying the wrong snack and throw it away"

"F-fine. Let me get my stuff"

I quickly got my stuff and closed the door behind me. Gene then lead the way and I followed him. Great, now Ein will be waiting outside my house and will start worrying! He would probably get all beaten up just trying to find me like last time. Ugh, I can't let go of that feeling when I was stuck at that locker when Ivy forced me in there.

*Flashback*

"Somebody! Anybody! Help me! Please!"
No response. Of course, nobody on earth would be there to look for me cause I'm just an ordinary girl that nobody cares for. Aaron would probably notice I'm missing as soon as he gets home. Now here I am, stuck, lost, cold, tired, lonely, scared. *sobs* I- I don't want to be alone! *cries*

*Flashback ends*

*Shivers* I was that scared that I started to ramble all that nonsense. It was the worst feeling I have ever had.

|    Ein's POV    |

I'm super late to pick up y/n! Damn my stupid alarm clock! That old thing probably doesn't work now. Great! I finally arrived in front of y/n's door and started knocking the door a few times. ... No response. I knocked the door again... No response. Did she left without me? No, she would never do that. I know her so much now and she is not like that.

"She's not there"

"Huh?"

"Your girlfriend left with that boy, probably going to school" said an old orange haired meifwa sitting on the his bench across from me.

"She left? Can you describe the boy to me?"

"Well, pretty tall with black hair, and his clothes was not properly worn. He can't even tuck in his shirt for crying out loud"

Crap! I bet it's Gene! He knows where y/n lives now! Ugh!

"Thank you sir!" I said as I started running.

"Your very welcome my boy"

|    Time Skipped.   |

I finally made it to school but no sign of y/n or Gene. Someone then tapped on my shoulder.

"Ein, what are you doing here? Your going to be late to class" said my first period science teacher.

"O-oh. Am I?"

"Well, we both are. Come on, let's go to class or we are going to be in trouble" she said as she gave me a little nudge foward.

"W-wait! I need to get something!"

"You'll get it after school. Now come along"

Damn. I can't even make sure y/n made it to her class safe. What if she is not even there. She's probably with the Shadow Knights ditching school. All because of that STUPID ALARM CLOCK!

|    Y/n's POV.   |

Huh. Gene actually took me to class. I honestly thought that he would trick me and take me somewhere else than school. But, where is Ein? Did he forget or is he looking for me? Y/n! Stop thinking those kinds of things! He's probably in class right now. Plus, I can just text him and tell him that I'm okay. So I did, I left him a message and waited for his response.

"Oh~ Somebody is on their phone during class~" Laurence said when he sat next to me.

"I'm just texting someone if their okay, and this is not your seat so your the one to talk"

"Dang~ What's with that sass though! I was just trying to warn you that's all. Plus, I don't want to be alone where I sat."

"Heh. Alright then."

|    Time Skipped.   |

*Bell Rings*

"I'll see you at lunch then. Don't text in your classes y/n!"

"Whatever! I can do what ever I want to!"

Psh. Silly guy. *giggle*

"Yo y/n"

"Huh?" Gene? Is he taking me to my next class?

"Come here. I got you something"

"O-okay"

"Come on~. Don't be afraid. I won't bite"

I went where Gene was in a busy hallway next to the lockers. I looked both ways to see if Ein was here. Where is he?

"So, how was your class. Learn anything?"

"What? U-uh, it was good, why?"

"Nah, just trying to make conversation, you need to lighten up alrighty if you are going to be suitable for a shadow Knight"

"Wait, I'm not a Shadow Knight. I only came to your club. Scratch that, you force me to join your club"

"And you accepted it. Once a Shadow Knight, always a Shadow Knight"

"What!?"

"Come on, being a Shadow Knight is not bad as soon as you start accepting your self as a Shadow Knight. Anyways, I got you something, give me your hand"

"What? Are you going to get like a knife and stab my hand to finally become a Shadow Knight or something cause I don't wanna be a Shadow Knight"

"*sigh* Then I'll get your hand since your so scared"

Gene grabbed my hand and opened my palm open. He reached to his pocket and was about to take it out...

*SLAP*

"What the-! Ein!" I said all surprised when he slapped Gene's arm away and was now in front of me.

"Ugh! What the fuck! What's your deal!"

"Don't FUCKING touch her." Ein said with a growl.

"E-Ein!"

"Didn't she tell you already! She doesn't want to join in your stupid club! Just leave her alone already!"

"It's not your choice to decide whether she will or will not join the club" Gene said as he stepped closer to Ein.

"Neither as you. Respect her and her decision and don't get FUCKING near her or you'll have to face with me."

Both Ein and Gene then gave each other a stare down. I looked around and the students were watching the scene. Not again!

"Excuse me, but is there any trouble around here?" Said a teacher that just appeared.

"No there's not" Ein said not looking away from Gene and neither does Gene.

"Well, get to class then! Don't be tardy!"

"Yes mam" Ein said as he and Gene separated and gave a final death stare to each other.

"E-Ein"

"Follow me" Ein said all serious.

I'm not actually following him cause he is grabbing my hand and is just dragging me to who knows where. I've never seen Ein this upset. Is it me? We then stopped at an empty locker hallway.

"What did he do" Ein said again with a serious tone.

"N-nothing"

"He Didn't hurt you didn't he."

"N-no, he didn't hurt me."

"Don't lie to me! I know your keeping this to yourself! Your not telling me what's wrong! Y/n, if your gonna keep keeping all this to yourself, your going to feel all alone and I don't want that! I'm here for you you know! I'm not that person who turns their backs to other people, I'm not that person who stabs someone in the back and leaves! So please, tell me!"

...He then saw me in tears...

"O-oh. Y-y/n, I didn't mean to yell at you. I-I just really care about you amd your being. I was just trying t-"

He stopped talking cause I hugged him around his neck and started laughing.

"N-no Ein. These are happy tears. I didn't know you care for that much. No other person has cared for me besides my family. Your right, all of it is right. I shouldn't bottle things inside of me cause that's very painful for me to deal with. I guess I'm too afraid to tell something cause I keep things from my brother, Mother, Dad, and other people just to keep them the way it is. I was too scared that I might ruin things if I tell someone my secrets."

Ein then hugged me gently and calmed me down.

"You are a good friend Ein. You are not like anybody else. For now on, I'm not going to hide things anymore"

"Thank you y/n. That's all I'm asking. Come on, your going to be late for your class"

"Heh, okay" I said as I wiped my tears away.

Ein then stopped and let out his hand for our hand shake. I smiled and accepted our hand shake. We both laughed and went on to our classes. I feel free from all the secrets I hid.

Ein is like my guardian angel to protect me

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.5K 389 100
CONTENT CONTAINS : MENTAL ILLNESS MENTIONED OF SUICIDE SEXUAL CONTENT DRUG USE ASSAULT ABUSE TORTURE VIOLENCE & STRONG LANGUAGE IF YOUR EASILY TRIGGE...
24.8K 562 28
[DISCONTINUED] Your big brother, Aaron, loves to talk to you about his girlfriend, Aphmau. When you finally get around to moving in on his street, yo...
41K 382 74
One day, you meet this very beautiful girl named Aphmau and all of her friends. From that day on, you realize you love her more than anything else. Y...
95.3K 2.1K 82
*** CAUTION READ " DON'T FORGET ME" FIRST *** Laurence, Aaron, Katlyn, and Aphmau ran into the Irene dimension for 15 years. When they come back Y/n...