๐—ช๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ฟ๐—ถ๐—ผ๐—ฟ๐—œ๐—ป๐——๐—ถ๐˜€๐—ด๐˜‚๏ฟฝ...

By Hermohermoine

A story in which a quiet town is home to the quiet girl, A.J. Jones who would do anything for her twin brothe... More

Cast
We can't live without a home
The book
Jason's killer
The Black hood
Trading schools
The tales of Nancy Drew
The Red Circle
Becoming serpents
The fight (serpents vs. bulldogs)
Race with ghoulies
The snake charmer
The snake charmer pt.2
Dad is getting out of jail!
Trading schools again?
Sorry another not a chapter
Riverdale High
Introductions & vandalism
Knight in shining armor and party for dad
Retirement party= breakups
No more Peabody or Blackhood
"Happy Pickens day!" *not*
The case of the missing pickens head
My brothers girlfriend cleaned up a dead guy
The Shadow lakes house
He's like Dracula
Hunger strike
They found the car
Saving Cheryl
Carrie the musical
Carrie the musical pt.2
Guess who's back in town
I'm not stupid he didn't do it
Reggie shot Fangs?????
Dads to the rescue
The ultimate sacrifice
Waking up and new information
The real retirement + arrests = "The best day ever"
Court Room and The Pool Party Fail
Lots of I'm sorrys and "The what King?"
Not a chapter
Ethel
Ethel pt.2/// Griphons and Gargoyles
"What the heck is a Speak Easy?"
I'm not property of Malachai.
Definietely not my style
Manhunter
Do you wanna drive
Everyone loves my outfit
Your family
Keep Fighting
Have you seen BadBoys 2
You have no food!
The Queen of England?
Princess
The floors are nice
Just Talk
I'm happy with life
Candy Store Songs&Dark Secrets
Understanding
First Challenge: 'Secrets, and Sins'
Challenge 2&3: Not Tonight
The Final Challenge: A Job Well Done
Leaving time
Promposal&Revamped Business Alliance
Assitance Transferred
A Load of Crap
Diggin Up a Body
Not a Sidekick
The Harpy
My Challenge
The Final Betrayal
Epilogue
Don't Hate Me
GUESS WHAT!!!!

Talks of the Future

512 13 1
By Hermohermoine

"Really?" It was already dark, and half the Serpents were waiting outside. "What?" Jughead looked down at my body before giving me a questioning look.

"We're going on a mission, and you're wearing that?"

"What's wrong with what I'm wearing?" He sighed shaking his head "Never mind, let's just get this over with." I smiled as I followed him out the door.

Sweet Pea held a bat over his shoulder. But, even with his mean looking exterior, he smiled brightly at me. "Time to go!" Jughead yelled, Serpents piling onto their bikes.

We made it to the El Royale quickly. Archie, Mad Dog, and a few others of his juvie friends were there. Jughead, and Archie talked for awhile whilst I talked to Sweet Pea, Baby Teeth, and Fangs.

"Alright, Listen up! This is it." We headed over to the table where they were standing all with focused faces. "Thanks to Mad Dog's recon, we have a pretty decent idea on the layout of the apartment building. But, we're still gonna need to be vigilant in there."

━━━━━━━━━

Sweet Pea tapped the apartment door with his bat three times. As soon as the gargoyles opened the door, Sweet Pea, and Archie threw themselves in, with me close behind.

I used my small bit of training from Archie to my advantage, remembering to keep my hands up. When the goyles were defeated, we headed up the stairs, Jughead, and I leading the entirety of the group.

Jughead looked into the window of one of the doors before turning to Archie, and I. He pointed at Archie before pointing at the door. The redheaded boy complied, and Jughead pointed at me, waving for me to follow him.

I did as instructed, the Serpents following close behind. Once again, Jughead stopped at a door marked 2A. He looked back to us, and waved for me to get behind him when he opened the door. I rolled my eyes, but still did as he instructed, and he ripped the door open.

Brothers are annoying, they tell you who you can date, they won't let you get in trouble, and they always have to be the tough one. Serpents headed in, and Jughead waved for me to follow him again.

So... I did. (As per usual.)

We were on the last door, and Jughead stared through the window for a moment before opening to reveal a dark room. Gargoyles symbols decorated the walls, but other than that, nothing was there.

We walked past about thirty doors to find nothing. Until... we found a gargoyle standing in the middle of the hall with his mask on. The Goyle pulled out a gun, and in just barely enough to time, I pulled Jughead behind the wall.

Jughead waved me over, and I gulped before darting over to his side. I heard a shot, but then I couldn't hear anything. I wasn't hit, but my right ear was not working.

Jughead looked at me with a strange expression, but I knew what he wanted, suggestions.

I scanned my surroundings looking for anything that could help us when I noticed there was a fire hydrant right beside my brother. I wanted to laugh at our stupidity, but its hard to laugh, when you can't hear anything out of your right ear, and someone's shooting at you.

I pointed to the red can, and Jughead nodded pulling it of the wall. He held three fingers in the air. Slowly, he took one down, then another, and when his last finger was down, he jumped out pressing hard on the button.

Clearly, the fire hydrant threw the gargoyle off guard. I could tell that by his flailing arms, and the small scream he had tried to hide. Jughead knocked him in the head with the can causing him to fall to the ground.

I smiled at Jughead as I stepped out behind the door. Until, I noticed another Gargoyle with the same weapon as the previous one.

Jughead turned around following my fearful gaze to find the Gargoyle. My brother pushed me behind him, and made himself as if he was a human shield. Before I could stop him, Archie came from behind the Gargoyle.

He knocked the gun from the Goyle's hand, and soon after, knocked him unconscious. Archie turned to us, and I smiled shoving my thumb in the air. Jug took my hand, and pulled me along with him over to the two.

"You, Jug?" I could feel my eyebrows scrunched together. "What'd you say?" I assume I whispered considering I couldn't hear myself talk. Archie looked to me with curious eyes before turning back to Jughead. I tried my best to read his lips.

What happened to her? It maybe have been What shammed her? But, I'm hoping it was the original. "The bullet went past my ear," I pointed at my right ear hoping the three could hear me because once again, I couldn't hear myself.

"I can't hear anything right now, but I should be good." Archie nodded, but before any of us could reply, more Gargoyles came through the door where we were just standing. Mad Dog said something along the lines of, I got this, and headed over.

Jughead pulled at my hand, and I turned to him. He tilted his head to the side, and I nodded following after him when Archie kicked open a door.

I could definitely hear that.

The farther in we went, the sounds of Mad Dog's grunts faded. Sitting under a dim lighted lamp, were things like a jewelry, and plenty of other valuable items.

"You gotta be kidding me." I'm lucky Jughead was on my left. Archie looked into a different room which seemed to be filled to the brim with drug cooking supplies, and I followed Jughead.

He stopped, and must've noticed that Archie wasn't following us when he looked back. So, we went to see where he was.

He had walked through the lab, and to a different set of hallways, but the main that pointed out was the gun peaking through the crack of one of the doors.

Before, I realized what I was doing, I rammed into the door. Ripping it open quickly, and punching the Gargoyle causing him to fall to the ground.

"Grab his hands," Jughead instructed, and Archie grabbed his wrists ripping him off the ground, and pushing him into Jughead's hands. Jughead pushed him back through the lab, and when we stepped through the door, we found Mad Dog, still fighting Gargoyles which severely outnumbered him.

"Go," Jughead told him "We got Kurtz."

Kurtz struggled against my brother's grasp as we headed down the stairs. "Jughead," he breathed out when we got onto the platform. "I am ready to ascend. Are you?" He kicked on the wall pushing himself, and Jughead through the boarded window, all in time for me to scream.

"What happened?" I pointed through the window, and Archie, and I darted downstairs. We ran over "Jughead, are you okay?" Archie questioned worriedly.

"Go! Don't let him get away." Archie ran after Kurtz, but I stayed with my brother. "Jughead." My hands cupped his cheek, "Are you okay?" He nodded stumbling as he tried to get up. His hand latched onto my shoulder pulling himself up, and I grabbed his beanie off the ground handing it to him.

He chuckled softly "Well, that was intense."

━━━━━━━━━━

Archie wasn't able to get Kurtz, but I didn't really mind. We cleaned the apartment from the Gargoyles, and Sweet Pea invited me to breakfast at Pops. I wanted to look good since this was our first date in a while.

When I got there, Sweet Pea looked sad. He noticed me, and he stood up speed walking over to me. He pulled me into a tight hug.

I mean, I loved it, but the way he was acting was strange. We sat down at our booth in the back, and he stared at the table for a while, "I wish we could leave."

I snorted, and nodded, "You, and me both." His face didn't show any hints of wishful thinking though, he was dead serious.

"It would just be for a little while, so we could take a break from this ridiculous town." I sighed taking his hands in mine "You know I can't leave my brother here."

"Even after he left you?"

"Don't do that, Pea. Don't be mad." This time, it was his turn to sigh as his face softened "I'm not mad. I just don't think you get it, Aj."

My eyebrows furrowed, and I stared at him. "I want to be able to protect you, but I can't, and that kills me. First the Black Hood, and then Kurtz, and it terrifies me. I want to marry you." He laughed a small tear streaming down his face.

"I want have kids, and tell them all the crazy things we did for love. I want to grow old with you, and it feels like we could never have any kind of peace in this town." I wiped away the tears brimming my eyes.

"Now, you got me crying Pea." He laughed softly "But, I can't leave. This is my home. I want it to be ours, though. Not just mine." He smiled "So, we can't move to Texas? Not even for a little bit?" I shook my head, and be breathed out another sigh.

"I planned on putting up a bigger fight, but I can't when you say stuff like that." This time, it was my turn to smile. "Well, let's make this easier then. We stop saying sappy stuff, and go watch Night School, I rented it on RedBox." He smiled got bigger "I'm down."

Sweet Pea's p.o.v.

We were watching Night School, but Aj had already fallen asleep. I laughed when Kevin Hart blew up the hardware building, and she stirred slightly which immediately had be quiet.

She was adorable when she slept, the way she breathed in through the nose, and it would crinkle when she puffed out through her mouth. Aj's phone began to ring, and I answered it, so I wouldn't wake her.

"Yes?" I whispered "Sweet Pea! Is Aj with you?" I didn't mean to roll my eyes, but really? Of course she's with me, how else would I be answering her phone. But, Jughead sounded worried, so I tried to be kind when I answered.

"Yeah, she's asleep. Why?" I could hear Jughead talking to someone else. "Oh my god! It's not AJ, it's Jellybean."

A/N:

Aww, Sp confessed his feelings even though his girlfriend knows he loves her, but it was still sweet. Since, I'm so far behind my story deleted the next chapter, and I was lucky to find this one on YouTube, so I will not be publishing a chapter for episode 18. If you liked Warrior in Disguise, go check out my new story, In Unity. It's my first third person story, and I love it. But, I might make some parts first person. It also goes much farther into depth of what really happened in season two.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

47.1K 642 19
COMPLETED~The life of Betty cooper and jughead jones take on the leadership of the south side serpents. Including Betty's full dark no stars. WARNING...
60.6K 1.1K 34
Betty Cooper and Jughead Jones met when Southside High closed down and all the students were transferred to Riverdale High. Now 2 years into their re...
63K 1.8K 42
[BASED OFF OF THE MOVIE! I DO NOT OWN THE IDEAS! THIS IS SIMPLY A FANFIC!] Jughead Jones is a Senior in high school. He's one of the most popular boy...
64.4K 1.7K 22
Lots of people want to date Betty Cooper...unfortunately she doesn't know it. Her two best friends decided long ago to intimidate anyone who dared to...