The King Of All Vampire Kings...

By S0NDREENJ

Book 1 of (The Awakening Series) {#1 Supernatural} {#1 Paranormal} {#1 Lycans} {#1 Vampire Romance} {#5 Royal... More

~CopyRight~
It's been a long time coming
~Introduction~
M a i n C h a r a c t e r A e s t h e t i c s
~The King Of All Vampire Kings~
|1| ~The Awakening~
|2| ~The Chosen~
|3|~Kings~
|4|~ Kings Part 2~
~Cast & Updates~
| 5|~Sweet Escape~
|6|~ Dungeons to dreamhouse~
|7|~Pervert~
|8|~Compulsion ~
|9|~Spaghetti~
|10|~No Choice~
|11|~Dogs & Leeches~
|12|~Blanky~
|13|~A Game Of Chess~
|14|~Red-Headed She-Devil~
|15|~Judgement~
|16|~Beauty Bias~
|17|~Stockholm syndrome~
|18|~Royal Traditions Part 1~
|19| ~War Plans ~
|20| ~The Bite~
|21|~Royal Family~
|22|~WTH~
|23|~ Traits of a queen~
|24|~The Truth Will Set You Free~
|25|~A Mural of Tales ~
|26|~ Your Burning Me Alive ~
Come Stalk Me!!!
|27| ~ Mr. Meany && The little old lady~
|28| ~ Training~
~Cast & Updates Pt 2~
|29| ~ Creepy, creeper and creepicious~
|30| ~ Sick and Sadistic Piece of S**T ~
Holly S**T
|31| ~ Predator ~
|32| ~ Its getting hot && spicey~
Covers
|33| ~ French Kiss ~
|34|~ The City That Never Sleeps~
|35|~ You can't talk sense into the senseless~
|36|~Hunting The Hunter Beast~
|37|~Thrilling Kill~
|38| ~Equal Measured Attraction~
|39| ~Bond Understood~
|40| ~Fluent In The Langauge of Idioms~
|41| ~Putting Together Two && Two~
|42|~Intro into a New World~
|43|~BonFire~
|44|~Attack~
|45|~Stake Your Claim~
|46|~Claimed~
|47|~The Wilde Wolf~
|48|~The Battle of Power~
|49|~ His side ~
|50|~ Time To Taste~
|51|~Time sensitive ~
|52|~Time To Talk ~
|53|~Time To Think~
|54|~ Time to protect ~
|55|~ Time To Bathe~
|56|~Time is Ticking ~
|57|~ Alone Time ~
|58|~ The Time Of My Life~
|59|~ Now Is Not the Time ~
|60|~Its Time to Act ~
|61|~Showtime~
|62|~Timeless Night ~
|63|~Just My Luck ~
|64|~Friend or Foe~
|65|~ An Angry King~
|66|~ A Drunk Mind Speaks a Sober Tongue~
|67|~Cyprus Island Palace~
|68| ~ Say Thank You Princess B**ch ~
|69| ~You are the one~
|70| ~I'll never kiss and tell~
|71|~Then and Now~
|72|~Royal Traditions Part 2~
|73|~Pledge Of Allegiance ~
|74|~The Storm~
|75|~ The Pleasured Filled Passionate && Desired Night~
|76|~The Highly Favored~
|77|~The Chosen One~
|78|~The Witch~
|79|~The Untold Story ~
|80|~The Premonition~
|81|~The Timeline of Events~
|82|~ The Position Of The Moon~
|83| ~ The Warning~
|85| ~Bow Down B**ches~
The End of Book One
~What's Done is Done~
|The Luna|~ Bonus Chapter~
|The Cold Hearted King|~ Bonus Chapter~
|Book 2| Captured By A Ruthless Vampire King
Cover Artist Alert
|We're coming Pt 1 |~ Exclusive Bonus Chapter~
|We're coming Pt 2 |~ Exclusive Bonus Chapter~
|The Calm Before The Storm |
|The Calm After The Storm |

|84| ~The Queen Has Awakened~

44.6K 2.2K 459
By S0NDREENJ

Unedited.
Claire POV.
Queen Claire in media 👑

Who's in danger? I question Aurora, only for her to ignore me, once again.

"Your destiny awaits you," is her response. "It has begun."

Destiny?! I'm so sick of the words destiny and chosen. "What the hell are you talking about," My patience with Aurora, this bullshit witch business and Chosen One fuckery is running thin.

"Nothing you say makes a lick of sense. You swear, I'm the Chosen this and Chosen that but yet, you still refuse to tell me what the fuck being Chosen One even means. You know what, screw this."

I had it with this bullshit!

I walk off in the opposite direction, even though I don't have the slightest clue of how I'm supposed to get out of this fucking dream state creepy witch spell.

"The war of all of the species is coming," she announces from behind me, and my feet suddenly stop working. "Your union to the vampire King is far from welcomed. Many shall fight against it. Many will die to protect it and many will die because of it,"

I was about to tell her to go fuck herself into she continues. "That's why you are the Chosen One. You're the light who will give back everything the darkness has taken away," she declares. "You will give back everything your beloved has stolen."

"I still don't get it."

"In due time you shall," Aurora answers proudly. Once, again her eyes scan's me up and down and then they settle onto my stomach for a brief second before they make their way back up to my face. "You are brave enough to explore the darkness," she explains, walking over to me. "You hold the infinity power of light."

"But I,"

"Always remember that love is a force as powerful and as strange as the power of the emerald, my child," she says, before I have a chance to question her further. Her eyes flicker onto the pendant around my neck.

Her delicate hands touch the emerald and I swear. I can feel the intense raw power traveling from her very soul directly into the pendant.

She suddenly pulls me into her arms and gives me a big loving squeeze, just like a mother would do. "Your first challenging is to show them what happens when they challenge the reign of The True Queen. The gypsy is praying for you speedy receiver, it's time to go." she says, sounding amused.

"What gypsy?" Aurora flashes that god beautiful smile of hers.

"Remember all that you were told, my dear and everything that you have learned before this. Everything that you have experienced through your life span has been for a reason, especially your encounters with the Vampire Kings."

Before, I could respond time slows down around us and gravity shifts. My skin instantly tingles. My heart start's to pound rapidly and my neck suddenly itches.

"Make me proud," she says as a bright, electric, emerald green, light blind me and an unknown force knocks me down to the ground
******
Nicklaus POV.

"Get the fuck up, now," Xander yells overlaps the ringing sound, buzzing inside of my ear. My head is pounding viciously and the smell of fire, blood, and death smothers my senses whole. I must've blanked out from the force of the blast. I remember Xander yanking me out of the tent just in time.

Xander gives me his hand to take and pulls me up to my feet. How long have I been out? I question myself, the ringing inside of my ears still haven't stopped. Claire crown is nowhere to be found, fuck I must have lost it in the blast.

I take a look at my surroundings. There are piles of lifeless bodies all around us. The other Kings are engaged in a full-fledged battle all around me. The war has officially begun. The song of clashing swords and lives being lost blows within the wind.

My personal guards are planted all around me. For a while, the ringing inside my ear is all I can focus on into Xander yells. "The Palace has been breached."

Claire...

I break off in the direction of the Palace gates. I should have known better. My father was never the type to play fair. All of the preparations were for nothing. I wouldn't be surprised if he was hiding in my home, watching everything that transpired from the shadows the entire time.

He could give a fuck about honor, and attacking a man head up.

No, he's the type of man that hits you from the back, slithering like the snake that he is and I know this. If anything happens to Claire, because of my stupidity. I'll never forgive myself.

I open up our bond to check on my beloved. I feel nothing, nothing at all. I swear my unbeaten heart suddenly skips and thousands of beats per second. I could only pray that she's still safe in my wing, lost in a dream.

"Vlad," I reach out. Nothing! Nothing at all. "Vlad gets Claire out of there right fucking now," I roar throughout connection still no response.

My monster instantly increases our speed, despite my condition. I can hear Xander following close behind me and feel the other Kings taking lives all around me.

I'm literally seconds away from the gate when something suddenly slams into me, knocking me down to the ground.

"Not so fast, big brother." My sister hisses before she lunges herself on top of me. That's when another bomb goes off.
**********
Claire POV.

My eyes pop open.

The sound of crashing waves, loud roars, and pure chaos, rings loudly inside my ears. What the hell is going on around here? The stench of fire, blood, and death floats all around me. Nicklaus isn't present, I can't feel him but I can feel that he is near. I pull my body up and quickly scan my surroundings.

Jadis and Victoria are present, holding one another in a chair on the other side of the room. Their heartbeats are pounding the alarm. They seem to be praying, "What the hell is going on," I question. My voice sound's hoarse.

Jadis' neck snaps in my direction. Her big brown eyes widen with surprise. "It worked,' she says, jumping up from out of her seat and rushing over to the bed. That's when I noticed that mascara is sliding and smudging underneath her beautiful big eyes. Her dress is all wrinkled, and her chestnut hair is a mess. She looks like a train-wreck.

The sound of bombs, people dying, and gunshots flying enter into my sensitive ears. I can feel my monster coming back to life inside of me, slowly but shortly awakening. Before, Jadis could reach me. I'm up and out of the bed.

"What the fuck is going on," I question her looking out of the window. There are bodies everywhere. The sand is painted with blood. The waves seem to be singing their own war song, crashing down in perfect harmony with the war bells and the smell of fear floats freely in the air.

Where the hell is Nicklaus? I open up our bond to check on those who are loyal to me. All I can feel is scorching hot wrath throughout our connection. That's it that's all.

"We are under attack, Cherry Pop!" Jadis states the obvious. "There are guards outside our door. The King ordered that we stay inside of this room. I was just praying for your speedy recovery, Victoria was praying that you would wake up so we could all make a sweet escape if need be. Our prayers were answered."

"The gypsy is praying for your speedy recovery, "Aurora words ring loud and clear. My head snaps in Jadis' direction. No, she couldn't be talking about Jadis... That's impossible! "Nothing is impossible, Claire." Aurora's words enter my mind again.

I stare at my friend in a new light. Now, that I'm paying attention she does look different. I mean she looks like she's been through hell, but underneath the surface, I can now see so much more. Theirs an aura of vibrant colors surrounding her outwardly contagious soul. "Jadis," I start to say when a sudden commotion is heard from the other side of the door. I step outside of the closet, and Jadis foolishly follows behind me.

"Get behind me now," My monster barks at the both of them, and they follow her command with no argument. Seconds, later the door flies off the hinges.
******
Nicklaus POV.

I roll over, just in time to prevent Daniela sharp claws from sinking down into my skin, and the bomb for blowing off my head.

I'm back to my feet within a second. She issues her next attack without warning, reaching out to claw me but I'm too fast. I sidestep her and swiftly smack her hand away.

"Come on, Daniela," I taunt. "I taught you better than that little sister."

"Today's the day the student becomes to the teacher, big brother," she taunts back. Before, she lounges again. This time Daniela sharp and long claws dig deep into my skin, drawing blood but the pain doesn't faze me. Another bomb goes off and I backflip in the air, kicking her square in the stomach in the process with little force. She still flies in the air only to fall flat on her ass.

My sister is no match for me. In a flash, I'm in front of her ready to teach my sweet little sister a lesson. She swooshes out her right leg the very moment I'm in front of her, managing to knock me down to the ground. Then, back to her feet she goes, going for the kill. She throws her fist into my chest direction, another epic fail on her behalf.

Once, again I roll over and my head knocks back with laughter. Before, she can blink. I jump up from off the ground, sidestep her, and manage to grab a big chunk of her hair all in one process. I yank her by her hair, swinging her body into mines, dragging her little ass.

"Who's teaching who?" I question her, placing my lips dangerously close to her ear, "You're a good fighter, Daniela but you're no match for me."

"Is that right," she questions, kicking her leg back and ramming me square in my dick.

"Fuck," I hiss, letting her go and falling down to my knees.

"Classic," she brags, flashing a cocky smile. Then, she charges in my direction again.

******
Claire POV.

The door flies off the hinges and wood splatters everywhere.

My monster is fully present, crouching down in the defensive stance that Nicklaus once showed me ready for whomever.

My crimsons vision locks onto Commander Vlad. He is all bruised and bloody, holding one of his arms over his stomach.

"We must go at once, "He hisses, grabbing onto my left arm his free hand and dragging me out of the room. Death can be seen all around me. The bodies of the guards who were left to protect us are scattered all around.

The screams of the innocent fill my ears from the other side of the Palace. A thick cloud of black smoke enters my lungs, Jadis and Victoria break into a fit of coughs from behind me.

This is war.

"The council is here, I must get you to safety at once."

"Take them to safety," I order him, snatching away from his embrace.

"No! I cannot leave you unprotected. The council is...."

"No match for me," I hiss, as I snatch the M1 Grand from out of one of our dead men's hands.

"Your Highness, please my duty is to protect you."

"Your duty is to follow my command." I remind him while turning to face Jadis and Victoria, who both currently look like they want to shit on themselves. "I need for you to locate the human by the name of Alec, Victoria and Jadis knows exactly who he is."

"The King's sister has him," he tells me quickly, earning a growl from my monster in response. Vlad watches me curiously as I continue. "Take as many humans and servants as you can to safety. Don't engage with the enemy unless it's absolutely needed."  

Vlad grinds his teeth but doesn't dare disobey. "Here, buttercup," I say, handing Jadis a gun and then I turn to hand Victoria the other one. "If anything happens to Vlad and you find your selves alone, use this." Just thinking about something happening to Vlad sets my monster off. She doesn't like that though, one bit, and neither of us like the thought of these girls being left alone.

"It will not kill a vampire, but it shall slow one of us down and give the both of you a chance," Vlad continues for me. I know he can feel my uneasiness through our connection.

"I don't know how to use it," Victoria shaky voice whispers.

"Just pull the trigger and let it loose," I instruct while showing her how to cock the gun back. "The bullets are laced with pure, undiluted silver, this can paralyze a vampire and cause crippling pain," I advise, earning a skeptical look from the both of them.

Vlad remains expressionless beside them, but the pride blooming through our connections speaks a million emotions.

"Thank You, Cherry pop," Jadis says, pulling me into a tight hug. Victoria joins in, hanging onto me for dear life. "I wish you good fortunes," says Jadis, pulling apart and kissing both of my hands.

I smile slightly. Jadis and her blessings, which reminds me...

The potent smell of burning cedar wood suddenly invades my nostril, causing my entire body to shift. At first whiff, you would think it is Xander or Nicklaus. However, the flowery fragrance that mingles along tells me otherwise. The new smell doesn't belong to Xander or Nicklaus no matter how similar it smells to their distinctive scents.

I can see tension roll through commander Vlad's features. He smells it as well, and by the look of things, he knows exactly who it belongs to.

"Go now," I order them.

Vlad disapproval of my orders soars through our bond, but my command is my command. "As you wish, your majesty," he spits through clench teeth and begins to usher the girls in the opposite direction.

"Oh, and Vlad," I call out. The newcomers are a couple of minutes away. "Take care of them and yourself."

He bows to the best of his capabilities, "As you wish, your Highness." His hesitation to leave me behind is evident.

"Now, go," I hiss, turning my back on all of them and in the direction of our enemies, who are now less than a minute away.

"Claire," Vlad shouts to my surprise. He barely utilizes my name. "It has been my honor to serve you, and as long as I've got breath in my body I will always serve you," he declares.

"Take care, Mr. Meany."

He flashes a million-dollar smile in response. "Kill them all, your Highness," he says, and then within a flash, they are all gone. I brace myself. Patently awaiting the intruders who dare has the balls to declare war inside of my home. Seconds later, my eyes lock onto a party of ten unknown vampires, Nicklaus bitch of a mother, and a Vampire with a pair of bright green eyes, a creepy smile, and soaked in blood blond hair.

Master Azazel the sick and sadistic piece of shit is standing in front of them all.

*********

Nicklaus POV.

Xander catches Daniela by her neck in mid-air and slams her body onto the ground with a loud thud. "Go to Claire," his monster roars. "I'll handle your light work." The cold gleam in his eye tells me that at this moment he is not my brother. He is no one other than the cold-hearted King.

"Leave her alive," I request inside of his head.

"That isn't your decision to make little brother," he informs, before lounging in her direction. The fight lasts for less than a second, he snaps her neck with little effort, followed by his fangs being plunged into our dearest sister skin. She screams, attempting to break free of his hold. Xander continues to down the contents of her blood.

Unable to watch her fate, I break off into the direction of the Palace Gate. From ahead, I see Cyrus at the door of the Palace, suddenly he freezes.

That's the exact moment that I feel them. The raw authentic power that forms in their presence is hard to miss and the fighting around us all ceases to exist.

The council.

"Go to Claire," I mind link with Cyrus. If they are here, this is where I need to be. "

"Your place stands beside our Queen. She needs,"

"The threat against her life eliminated," I snap through our link. Go to her now, we will handle them. "

He nods, before disappearing inside of the castle. Finally, I turn to face them.

Orpheus is the first one I come to face with. He is already covered in blood. He is watching the scene before our eyes with malevolent anticipation. His soulless Marigold eyes lock with my own and he flashes a small smile. I return his smile with a cocky smirk of my own.

Astron electric blue eyes are also fixed onto me as she licks the blood of her enemies from off her hands. Her platinum hair and ruby lips are also drenched in crimsons. Her features are void of emotions. She has no fear or cares for this matter at all. She is here for one thing and one thing only, to feed.

Draven the most powerful member of the council, other than my father remains bloody free. He is not known to take pleasures in the thrill of the kill. He doesn't indulge in such activities, but believe me when I say that is a good thing. He is extremely deadly. Just like the others, his face is void on emotion, and cruel anticipation can be seen inside of his pale blue eyes. However, his attention is placed onto no one other than my father.

Apollyon! My father the most powerful of all of them is standing alone in the center of the field proud and tall. Behind him stands The Lycan Prince Ethel, The Lycans Beta Rollin, Lord Athan Lady Gwen's Father, and no one other than Duke Aldon, traitorous ass.

I search through my bond with Claire one last time and this time I feel her. My beloved monster is wide awake. The power within her touches each and every one of our inner circle souls.

We can all feel her. The Queen has awakened and more importantly is out of harm's way. The other Kings, who are painted in our enemy's blood growls in approval. They are now circling around me, and my personal guards are circling around them, using their own bodies as our personal shields. Xander makes his way into the circle, dragging Daniela by her hair.

Each and every one of the council member's eyes snaps in the direction of the Palace, indicating that they can feel her power as well including my father's icy grey eyes. His lips curve into a smirk, as his eyes start to roams over each and every Vampire King for a long-drawn-out moment. Once, done they land onto Xander standing next to his precious and barely breathing daughter. At last, they fall on to me.

Surprisingly, enough his eyes remain neutral as they flicker in Daniela's direction when she release's a soft whimper. The fact that he looks so relaxed disturbs me as he has already won before the battle officially begun.

He has something up his sleeve, I know it. My father is stronger, faster, and holds more power than me, but he knows I'm not the one that should be underestimated.  He's to calm, way to calm. Something's off.  And I will not lie, that makes me nervous.

No one will ever know that.

If there is something my father and I have in common is the fact that we both hate losing.  So no matter what he has in store for me.  I'll fight to the death of me for my win.

There will be no draw or submitting. Today is the day that one of us shall die.

"Kill them all," his voice suddenly carries within the wind. They charge.

I rush in an inhuman speed to the front line. "For The Queen," my monster releases his roar sparks electricity into the night sky.

"For The Queen," my men shout from behind him, running in the direction of our enemies.

*****

Claire POV.

"Look what we found," his electric green eyes spark with excitement. His disgusting smile deepens and he sound's extremely proud of himself.

He has no idea what he has just got himself into.

"Hello," I respond sweetly, flashing the most innocent smile I could muster. He shall die first.

My eyes fall onto Nicklaus's mother. She is wearing a crown, my crown I suppose.

"What took you so long, mother in law?" I question her, choosing my words carefully just to get underneath her ancient old skin.

She spits onto the marble floor. "You aren't and will never be my daughter, slave."

"That' may be true," I tell her, taking my first step into their direction. "However, I am your Queen, and you will bow down before me one way or another."

She releases a monstrous growl, "Kill her now."

All of her minion's charges into my direction accept the one I want the most.

That's fine. I guess we shall save the most desirable kill for last. My monster instantly takes full control. I welcome the bright, vivid, emotionally, and intense shade of crimson as it taints my vision. In addition, the all too familiar power of the emerald presents itself and comes into my awareness.

My monster and the magic are once again on the same accord.

For the first time, I don't fear the raw or intense power or try to fight the darkness tainting my soul. No.

I welcome the feeling with open arms. I await the thrill that shall come from my enemy's sweet and delicious blood being painted onto my tongue. With that in mind, I sit back and watch her play.

She takes them all head-on. Moving with no fear, not one of them can touch us. Within a second, she land's her first kill in inhuman speed, plunging our sharp talons into a soldier neck and ripping his head out of its limps.

The metallic, salty smell of his blood fills the air, adding to my monster's big ego. One down nine to go.

On instincts, our fangs sink down into our next victim, his blood tastes sweeter than sweet as his screams and pointless pleads for mercy adds fuel to our burning fire.

Before a second could end, he is dead. Two down eight to go.

One of the soldiers manages to strike, digging his claws deep into our skin, drawing blood. This angers my monster, giving her the urge to end their lives quicker.

First, she grabs the soldier who stroked us by his neck, dangling his body high into the air. Another one leaps, and she catches him as well only to sink our fangs into his flesh. But we don't get to enjoy the thrill of the kill. Nope, because in a blur, she yanks the other soldiers' heart out of his chest.

Seven down, six to go. Six down, five to go. I continue to count, watching the scene in the back of our head, completely amazed. She moves like a blood-thirsty angel, eager to shed blood.

Out of nowhere, the world seems to shake with her roar, as she brings our body to slide through the hallway with our claws blazing, slicing two more soldier legs and bringing them down to their knees. Seconds later, she is back onto our feet, twisting both of their heads in an awkward angle into the sound of a snapped necks ring inside of our ears.

The next thing I know is the sight of their heads flying in the air and a loud thud bounces off the walls as their bodies hit the ground.

Five down. Four down. Three down. I shout inside of our head as she slings a soldier into our body, tugging him into a hug and swiftly biting down deep into his skin, devouring him whole in less than a second.

My monster throws the lifeless soldier's body to the side and then wipes off the corner of our mouth.

The last two minions stand stuck in place, their heads move back in forth from us to one another. "End her now," Nicklaus's mother pointlessly shouts.

"End me now," my monster mocks. She is having way too much fun.

One of the vampires looks at her, and then back at his fellow comrade. "Run for your life," he orders, and then they break off into a full sprint in the opposite direction.

Uh Uh Uh... Not so fast! I think to myself, turning to face them while calling forth the power of the emerald. Instantly, times standstill, my skin starts to tingle. My heart pounds rapidly and my neck suddenly itches.

"Mea est enim vita tua,( Your life is mine to take,)" I recite the words that I remember from the dream, adding my own mix. A bright electric emerald green, light flashes, and an unknown force knock the two minions down to the ground, priceless. Both of their lives belong to us.

Too bad, too sad they are dead.

My enhanced senses pick up on a new scent, of wildflowers and damp earth, blending in perfect harmony with his own natural mulberry spice aroma in the same exact moment that a certain set of words float inside of my head.

"Rule number one. Never take your eyes off your enemy,"

As on cue, I turn back around just in time to catch the sick and sadistic shit, who raped me by his neck. Of course, the coward would try to attack me from behind.

<🌑>
Awake Update. Please don't forget to hit that golden star ⭐️ comment and follow.

Q: Can I get a crown 👑?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

286 3 1
I live in a world where I am nameless. I live in a world where I do not matter except or unless I am owned by someone. I do not have rights, freedoms...
1.1K 69 63
BOOK ONE: Having enough courage to run through the woods and away from the people who convinced me they were saving me was not how I believed I'd spe...
3.4K 440 42
"I pray for your soul, Lamont Oliver. I pray God has mercy on you. And on me, for loving you." *** When one lives for hundreds of years, mistakes hap...
44.4K 2K 84
As Lycan's were hunted and killed off a thousand years ago, now humans, and werewolves shall learn what a true Lycan is. All things made a new, now i...