tongue tied.

By godhateseverything

"take me to your best friend's house, normally we're making out." More

camp cast.πŸ’ (erlingxalex)
lightbulb.πŸ‡ (jamesxalex)
once upon a time.πŸ“ (willxgeorge & jamesxalex)
whiteboard.πŸ‘ (fraserxjames)
willy.πŸ‰ (stephenxwill)
monsters au.πŸ’
vamp!will
idkwts.πŸ“ (georgexalex)
my boy.πŸ’ (jamesxwill)
gloom boys au.πŸ‰
cult kids au.πŸ“
cult kids au.πŸ“
massive loser.πŸ‘ (willxalex)
yours.πŸ‡(georgexjoshy)
clichΓ©s.πŸ’
gloom boys au.πŸ‰
cupid stupid.πŸ“
scenes.πŸ‰
massive loser.πŸ‘(willxalex)
mi razΓ³n de ser.πŸ‡ (jamesxalex)
talk to me.πŸ“(willxgeorge)
5:48 am.πŸ’ (jamesxalex)
gloom boys au.πŸ‰
teenagers.πŸ‘
wonderless.πŸ‡ (georgexjames)
the mess he made.πŸ‰ (georgexjames)
beautiful boy.πŸ“ (jamesxwill)
πŸ’
πŸ‡
πŸ“
πŸ‘
πŸ‰
πŸ’
ship.πŸ‡ (jamesxfraser)
the mess he made.πŸ‰ (georgexjames)
cutthroat.πŸ“
cutthroat.πŸ“
lifeguard.πŸ’
fault.πŸ‘ (willxgeorge)
los angeles. πŸ‡
video idea.πŸ‰ (willxalex)
disaster. πŸ“ (georgexalex)
yes.πŸ’ (jamesxgeorge)
boo!πŸ‡
baby.πŸ‘ (georgexwill)
sugar, honey, ice, and tea.πŸ’ (jamesxwill)
alegrΓ­as actuales.πŸ‰ (jamesxgeorge)
per sempre felici e contenti.πŸ“
what could've been.πŸ“πŸ‰πŸ‡πŸ’πŸ‘
the lads.πŸ‡
one kiss.πŸ‘ (willxgeorge)
meet me halfway. πŸ’(jamesxalex)
shut up.πŸ‰
the poem.πŸ“(jamesxalex)

massive loser.πŸ‘ (willxalex)

1.4K 62 108
By godhateseverything

-
part three

art project 🎈🤡🛳

me
i still cant believe he called me cute 🥴

frazer🤡
dont get too hung up on it will

frazer🤡
he's still got a bf

georgie🎈
yeah will, be careful

georgie🎈
james is a lot bigger than you and if you think brian is bad, can't imagine what james is like.

me
he called me cute...

frazer🤡
r our messages even sending??????

georgie🎈
will, he has a boyfriend!

georgie🎈
and like we said, boys like alex just don't do boys like us...

me
he also called me funny :)

me
and he asked me to be his partner for the project 💞🥰💞

frazer🤡
ffs will

georgie🎈
james is going to murder us, isn't he?

frazer🤡
yes cos some1 (will lenney) wont listen to us

frazer🤡
glasses aren't cheap will cant keep buying new ones every month

me
james can't do shite to us fellas

me
alex wouldnt let him

me
an i doubt joshy n brian will do anything else to us

georgie🎈
doubt that very much. josh was mentally strangling me during class today...

me
no he was just staring at u

georgie🎈
yeah because he wants to kill me, will

me
😂😂

frazer🤡
??????

georgie🎈
^

me
if by kill u mean shag then yea joshy wants to fkn murder u

georgie🎈
wait what?

frazer🤡
does josh like george?????????

frazer🤡
is that what ur trying to fucking say!??

me
yea alex says hes got a massive crush on u mate!

me
which makes no sense bc i mean hes terrible

georgie🎈
no you're just taking the piss

me
im not

frazer🤡
george?

georgie🎈
yeah...

frazer🤡
do u like him back?

georgie🎈
are you fucking thick?

georgie🎈
no! he's the worst. he's done nothing but torment me for the last three years. i don't want someone who can't properly fucking express themselves. what kind of shitty wattpad fanfic does he think we're living in? am i suppose to take his abuse for years and then just fucking swoon over him because he likes me?! what are we? five????

me
thats what i said

georgie🎈
i'm going to rip my fucking hair out

georgie🎈
all of this, all of this, because he likes me!? i've lived in hell for five days a week because pussy boy josh can't fucking talk to me! i've wanted to kill myself because of everything he puts us through! and all because he likes me! why???? who would do that to someone they like!?

georgie🎈
i just threw my pillow across my fucking room

georgie🎈
i am genuinely fucking livid

georgie🎈
how dare he

frazer🤡
...sorry for asking i jus realized how dumb that question was

georgie🎈
i'm so angry, i can't stop crying

me
if it helps

me
alex wont let him hurt u again :)

georgie🎈
for the love of god will

georgie🎈
alex has a boyfriend and whatever you're expecting to come out of this encounter, isn't going to happen will. you're going to get hurt.

me
not listening

georgie🎈
i know.

georgie🎈
just need to tell you this so that when you come back crying, i can tell you "i told you so."

-

from across the cafeteria, the three boys could feel brian's dangerous glares. will, feeling cocky, turned to smile at him. which caused a panicked fraser to kick him under the table.

"stop eggin 'im on, please." fraser says through gritted teeth.

"told yous yesterday, they aren't goin' to do a bloody thing." brushed off will. "alex waved at me this mornin'." he then giggled.

fraser, tired of trying to break will's spirit, simply rolled his eyes.

and for the first time in years, george, fraser, and will weren't messed with. brian foamed out his mouth from the sidelines but refused to touch any of them. he knew alex's threats to take away his position were not empty. and he also knew james would be stupid enough to do it.

brian didn't understand what james saw in alex. or why he was so obsessed with him this particular year. brian thought it was james' pathetic attempt at trying to be a better boyfriend.

a boyfriend who didn't sleep with alex's cousin.

the rest of week passed by smoothly. joshy continued to watch george but this time, george would turn to glare back. he didn't know where the burst of confidence came from but he was enjoying it. physically, joshy could kill george but george knew he could control a part of joshy's brain. he owned a part of his brain.

the week also helped strengthen will and alex's odd relationship. alex was usually the first to get to class, and there he'd save will a seat. it was never the same seat but will liked that. he thought it was an excellent representation of alex.

unpredictable.

alex was smart, gorgeous, and laughed at all of will's stupid jokes. even the ones will cringed violently at. will was smitten completely by the end of the week. and his heart rushed a little bit faster whenever alex would apply the peachy lip gloss.

he longed for a taste, but he would never be brave enough to take it.

the following monday, will stumbled into spanish to find james in his usual spot. will froze, gulping, thinking of george and fraser's constant warnings.

i'm dead. will told himself.

however, alex quickly noticed will. he shot him a small wave and the purist smile will had ever received. james, too, turned to face him. his face soften up a bit before he turned back to alex.

"you're in his seat." alex mumbled.

"can we please talk 'bout this later then?" begged james.

alex looked down at his shorts, shrugging. "dunno."

james sighed. "then let me take you out, baby."

" 'ave to work on the project with will."

"you won't be at practice today, i can pick you up after my practice." james whispered.

when alex took too long to respond, james tilted his chin up. alex could see his reflection on james' dark eyes. without hesitation, he agreed. he felt stupid.

"good." james smiled. "i'll go shower an' i'll be at yours 'round 5."

"okay." and james was off.

will quietly replaced him, offering alex a smile. "everythin' okay, mate?"

"yeah, uh, practice was cancelled today." he informed will. "so, we can work on the project after school."

another smile spread across will's flustered face. "yeah, okay."

"but for the rest of the week i'll only be free after practice. that's a little later, so it's fine if you don't wan-"

"alex, it's fine." will cuts him off. "whenever you can."

"o-okay." alex turned to face the board, the gushing feeling in his stomach made it hard to focus.

it had been a year since he felt that.

and the fact that it wasn't james who caused it, made alex feel guilty.

-

maybe george was feeling too confident when he decided to use the bathroom alone.

and at such a bare hour.

the hallways were alone, all kids already inside their classes. that left the boys restroom completely empty.

george figured that it didn't matter, he would be in and out in less than three minutes. which would've been the case if it wasn't for the blonde boy that was sitting on the sinks. as soon as george saw him, his blood ran cold. but only took a second to boil up again.

will's stupid message seem to appear in front of him whenever he blinked.

joshy's lips parted as he met george's gaze. he slowly hopped off the sinks, causing george to back away. a huge part of george expected joshy to hurt him.

he had for years, what changed now?

"i-i-" joshy stammered. "i'm sorry." it was small and pathetic.

with a dry throat, george asked, "for?"

"everythin'."

"for?" george needed to hear it.

joshy's head fell in shame. "hurtin' you." he whispered. "m'so sorry."

"go fuck yourself, josh." was all george said before walking out the bathroom.

-

sorry for any spelling errors 🍓

𝘼𝙇𝙎𝙊 𝙑 𝙄𝙈𝙋𝙊𝙍𝙏𝘼𝙉𝙏 𝙐 𝙑𝙊𝙏𝙀 𝙊𝙉 𝙏𝙃𝙄𝙎 𝙉𝙀𝙓𝙏 𝙋𝘼𝙍𝙏  >>>

𝘼 𝙊𝙍 𝘽

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 19.7K 72
"living with your best friend seems like the greatest opportunity in the world...until feelings get in the way." //FULLER HOUSE// //SEASONS 1-5// //J...
294K 9.7K 14
"You guys would be cute together though." Seven words that changed everything. [boyxboy] (even though this is complete when you pick it up, please le...
27.9K 584 25
just read it. Stud x Fem Hey yalllll! Don't be a ghost reader, talk to me I don't bite. ❀︎
8.8K 337 13
Sequal to "I see you".