The King Of All Vampire Kings...

Par S0NDREENJ

Book 1 of (The Awakening Series) {#1 Supernatural} {#1 Paranormal} {#1 Lycans} {#1 Vampire Romance} {#5 Royal... Plus

~CopyRight~
It's been a long time coming
~Introduction~
M a i n C h a r a c t e r A e s t h e t i c s
~The King Of All Vampire Kings~
|1| ~The Awakening~
|2| ~The Chosen~
|3|~Kings~
|4|~ Kings Part 2~
~Cast & Updates~
| 5|~Sweet Escape~
|6|~ Dungeons to dreamhouse~
|7|~Pervert~
|8|~Compulsion ~
|9|~Spaghetti~
|10|~No Choice~
|11|~Dogs & Leeches~
|12|~Blanky~
|13|~A Game Of Chess~
|14|~Red-Headed She-Devil~
|15|~Judgement~
|16|~Beauty Bias~
|17|~Stockholm syndrome~
|18|~Royal Traditions Part 1~
|19| ~War Plans ~
|20| ~The Bite~
|21|~Royal Family~
|22|~WTH~
|23|~ Traits of a queen~
|24|~The Truth Will Set You Free~
|25|~A Mural of Tales ~
|26|~ Your Burning Me Alive ~
Come Stalk Me!!!
|27| ~ Mr. Meany && The little old lady~
|28| ~ Training~
~Cast & Updates Pt 2~
|29| ~ Creepy, creeper and creepicious~
|30| ~ Sick and Sadistic Piece of S**T ~
Holly S**T
|31| ~ Predator ~
|32| ~ Its getting hot && spicey~
Covers
|33| ~ French Kiss ~
|34|~ The City That Never Sleeps~
|35|~ You can't talk sense into the senseless~
|36|~Hunting The Hunter Beast~
|37|~Thrilling Kill~
|38| ~Equal Measured Attraction~
|39| ~Bond Understood~
|40| ~Fluent In The Langauge of Idioms~
|41| ~Putting Together Two && Two~
|42|~Intro into a New World~
|43|~BonFire~
|44|~Attack~
|45|~Stake Your Claim~
|46|~Claimed~
|47|~The Wilde Wolf~
|48|~The Battle of Power~
|49|~ His side ~
|50|~ Time To Taste~
|51|~Time sensitive ~
|52|~Time To Talk ~
|53|~Time To Think~
|54|~ Time to protect ~
|55|~ Time To Bathe~
|56|~Time is Ticking ~
|57|~ Alone Time ~
|58|~ The Time Of My Life~
|59|~ Now Is Not the Time ~
|60|~Its Time to Act ~
|61|~Showtime~
|62|~Timeless Night ~
|63|~Just My Luck ~
|64|~Friend or Foe~
|65|~ An Angry King~
|66|~ A Drunk Mind Speaks a Sober Tongue~
|67|~Cyprus Island Palace~
|68| ~ Say Thank You Princess B**ch ~
|69| ~You are the one~
|70| ~I'll never kiss and tell~
|71|~Then and Now~
|72|~Royal Traditions Part 2~
|73|~Pledge Of Allegiance ~
|74|~The Storm~
|75|~ The Pleasured Filled Passionate && Desired Night~
|76|~The Highly Favored~
|77|~The Chosen One~
|78|~The Witch~
|79|~The Untold Story ~
|80|~The Premonition~
|81|~The Timeline of Events~
|82|~ The Position Of The Moon~
|84| ~The Queen Has Awakened~
|85| ~Bow Down B**ches~
The End of Book One
~What's Done is Done~
|The Luna|~ Bonus Chapter~
|The Cold Hearted King|~ Bonus Chapter~
|Book 2| Captured By A Ruthless Vampire King
Cover Artist Alert
|We're coming Pt 1 |~ Exclusive Bonus Chapter~
|We're coming Pt 2 |~ Exclusive Bonus Chapter~
|The Calm Before The Storm |
|The Calm After The Storm |

|83| ~ The Warning~

38.2K 2.1K 487
Par S0NDREENJ

Unedited.
Claire POV.
King Nicklaus in media 👑

Magic sparked life into the air. The chanting becomes louder. "Nomine electus in Virtual, (In the name of the chosen one energy.)"

"Keep pushing! " The witch holding her hand encouraged over top of the others chanting. "You can do this,"

My mother screamed and chanted louder. "Nomine electus in Virtual, (In the name of the chosen one energy.)"

"The babies haven't breached," Aurora announced. "I can't detect any heartbeats. Push, Bella,"

Another witch with the color of fire hair broke through the circle, "You must push, Bella," she encouraged. "You must push."

The chanting becomes louder. "Nomine electus in Virtual, (In the name of the chosen one energy.)"

My mother continued to scream. "I can't. I can't." The ground shook with her roars. Crimson cascaded down her legs, leaving a puddle of blood spreading across the forest floor. "Something's wrong," she screamed. "I can't feel them."

"Continue to repeat after me, Bella," Aurora instructed. "Nomine electus in Virtual, (In the name of the chosen one energy.)"

The women around them chanted louder.

"Push," Aurora continued to encourage, sticking her hand further in between my mother legs. The witch holding my mother hands further encouraged, "Push, Bella push." The witches around them started to chant louder and louder and louder.

My mother pushed harder, and harder and harder. Her blood stained the grass, dripped to the ground and was splashed all over Aurora arms.

Still every single one of them continued to chant. "In nomine industria matres,"

"The moon is in position," A witch shouted, as she leaned her head back to stare at the night sky. "She has granted us access, now is the time."

"Aurora, you must get them out," shouted another witch. My mother breathing patterns were becoming shallower, void of life. She was losing way to much blood. My heart started to beat faster as my mother heart slowed down.

Her blood continued to flow, as the fire inside of her eyes started to burn out.

"Stay with me, Bella," Aurora begged.

"She's dying," screamed one of them. "The babies must draw their first breath before she takes her last or they will all be lost."

"Alizon," Aurora yelled out, "You must take over."

A witch with striking blond hair and ocean colored eyes appeared out of thin air to take Aurora place.

"Mother," yelled the witch holding my mother's hand. Her eyes glowed pure white as she spoke. "Death is knocking at her door. We have less than five minute!"

My heart flips flops inside of my chest. I knew this was coming. I know I never met her, but that doesn't make this any easier to watch. She is still my mother. I watch the scene with glossy eyes.

In a hurry, Aurora stripped off all of her clothing, and threw herself on top of my mother's barely consequences body. "Placed them into me," she demanded.

"Mother, we can't!"

"Now," Aurora hissed. The chanting grew louder. "They must live. The chosen one must live."

"A witches pregnancies can last for over a hundred years," shouted Alizon, the witch with striking blond hair. Are you certain you want to go through with this?"

"Get on with it," Aurora radiant green eyes, glowed a fascinating shade of neon green.

"Mother I beg you to reconsider," shouted the witch, with rich dark brown hair.

A bright electric emerald green light, suddenly stroke throughout the night-sky. "Now, Evanora," Aurora screamed over top of the other witches chants. My mother started to hyperventilate underneath Aurora's body, foam drenched from out the side of her mouth, and blood dripped on the grass from out of her ears.

"No," I scream out loud, falling to my knees.

The witch, who I now know to be Evanora neck snapped in my direction."(Electus)" she whispered. I freeze. "The Chosen One soul is present. She announced as her different color eyes glowed pure white. "This is the way," was her last words.

Before, she took a stand. The air shifts around me as she placed a hand onto Aurora's back and firmly pressed down. My mother body continued to shake and my tears continued to escape. I close my eyes and place my face inside the palms of my hand.

My soul feels like it is being snatched out from my body, literally ripped. I understand that I never met my mother. I understand that I never will, but to see the woman who gave her life for me to live her life is torturing my soul.

"Nomine electus in Virtual," The witches continue to chant. "Nomine electus in Virtual," The witches continue to chant.

"Mea est enim vita tua,( Your life in mine,)" declared the witch by the name of name, Evanora. The other witches around her continued to chant. "Nomine electus in Virtual, (In the name of the chosen one energy.)"

The words suddenly ring bells inside of my ears. The wind starts to whoosh around me and a bright, electric, emerald green light beams from out the full pink moon down into my skin. I feel the intense raw power radiated inside of me. I feel the magic forcefully being knocked into me.

My skin starts to tingle. My heart continues to pound rapidly and my neck suddenly itches. The emerald beams a bright green light into the center of the field.

Aurora took one deep breath as my mother blew out her last. The energy around me shifts. Time slows down around us all as Bella's swollen belly became Auroras to carry. My mother's eyes lock with my own.

Literally, lock with my own, "Break the curse, I love you," she says, and then she was officially gone.

The memory and everyone inside of it disappears.
********
Nicklaus POV.

The other Kings are already waiting in the clearing outside of the Palace's gate.

The faces of each and every one of them are emotionless, masked.

Xander has ensured that tents were placed on this end of the battlefield. The tents are set up a couple of feet away from the Palace. Our best men shall be stationed here. The last line of defense, Just in case we lose, and Vlad needs time to make his great escape with Claire. Our men have been instructed to alert him if they see any sign of a threat.

The sky is pitched black. The moon shining brightly over top of our heads is the only source of light. The sand is blowing around us as a result of the strong wind. The waves are roaring, crashing down, and singing their own war song. The war bells continue to ring. Alerting the Kingdom that danger is coming. The chaos around me seems to have no end.

My sensitive ears pick up on the sound of the other army marching. They are only seconds away.

We all enter the war tent that's been prepared for planning, even though the time to discuss tactics is long gone.

"What are we up against, Luscious" I get straight to the point. He throws a map down onto the table in the center of the room, as we make a circle around the table.

"They have split into four groups," he explained. "This group is the group of Lycans," he points at a red circle that he made on the map. "They will come in from the west, the Lycan Beta is leading them. "This," he says pointing to another red circle. "Is your sister personal guard. She is also commanding the group of vampires she freed against your rule. They are attempting to sneak up behind us and come in from the south."

"So this must be my father's personal guard and the council's army," I point to the circle in the middle. "They are the ones marching down on us in this moment. Am I correct?"

He nods. "The Lycan prince is marching along with them," he explains.

"So, who's leading the fourth group," Xander speaks," his eyes are searching the entire map.

Luscious body visibly goes stiff. I can see the hesitation swimming around inside of his eyes. "Who is it," I am the one to question him now.

"It's yours,"

"Mother," a familiar voice says from behind us all.

We all turn around, only to find Lady Gwen, Master Azazel, and no one other than my mother.
********
Claire POV.

I'm still here, now standing in the middle of the clearing. After, the last memory disappeared no other memory surfaced. I'm numb.

I'm in shock. I still can't believe that my mother saw me, let alone spoke to me. Her last words couldn't have really been for me. "It's impossible,"

"Nothing is impossible, Claire," a voice suddenly says from behind me. I turn around and come face to face with Aurora. The drop-dead gorgeous, pinked-cheeked, enchanting faced, raven hair radiant green eyes witch, who has done so much for my family. She's staring at me with sympathetic eyes. The same way she stared at all of my ancestors before me.

Without thinking, I threw myself into the security of her warm embrace. She welcomes me with open arms, and strokes her hands through my hair gently, being the anchor of my comfort just like she has been to so many other women who shared the blood that flows through me. I can't stop my tears from falling. This is what I need right now.

"Why did you bring me here just to watch her die," I question her with a broken voice. "I don't understand the point.

She slightly pulls away from me and lifts my chin with a single finger. "You needed to know where you came from, so you can know where you're going, my dear," Aurora says to me. "You needed to see that you come from a line of powerful women. You needed to understand that you are truly the blessing that came from generations of the cursed."

"I still don't understand," I admit, tears continue to flow like a river down my cheeks.

Aurora's posture straightens as she lets go of my chin. Her eyes scan me up and down, and then they settle onto my stomach for a brief second before they make their way back up to my face. "Come, my child," she instructs, walking off without another word. My feet seemed to be glued in place, the way she just analyzed me was kind of unsettling.

"Come," she calls out, now standing on the other side of the clearing. "They are coming,"

"Who's coming," I ask, suddenly able to move my feet again. She ignores me and continues to walk into the forest around the clearing. Her memories start to dance along with the shadows of the trees as I catch up to her.

"You were created by the human that came from many cursed women, who held no fear. You were blessed by a coven of the world's most dangerous witches. You were carried and birth by the world's most powerful witch to ever exist. You were Chosen, Claire."

"But why me," I question her.

Aurora flashes that inhumanly beautiful smile of hers. "I already told you, dear. You're the chosen one."

"But what does that mean Aurora," I question her, not bothering to hide my frustration. After, everything that I've seen and learned. I still feel blinder than a bat. Not to mention, she constantly talks in riddles. Chosen on this, and chosen on that. Can someone please cut me some slack?

"The energy to heal the world can be obtained through love," she explains without really explaining anything at all. As I told you before, love is a force as powerful and as strange as the power of the emerald."

"I still,"

"Once you blood mother past away," she interrupts me."I carried the two of you in my very own womb. The memory of the time she is speaking about plays before our eyes. "I carried you and your twin brother from the year 2040 and birthed you in the year 2163."

I gasp, "Impossible,"

"I told you that nothing is impossible, Claire," scolds Aurora. "A witch's pregnancy isn't like a human's pregnancy. Our pregnancy can last over a century if need be," she explains.

I remember one of the witches saying that to Aurora on the day when my mother died. "Did my brother survive the birth," I ask the question, I been holding back, too afraid to learn the truth? I don't think I really want to know, even if he did make it there's no telling if he is still alive. We entered the world way after the Awakening. As we all know, these are dangerous times for humans, especially males.

"Yes," she answers me. The memory of the time when she was pregnant with us continues to flicker. "I believe you have already met him," she says, stopping me in my tracks.

I lean my head over to one side. "Met....,"

"His name is Alec," she answers my obvious question. "He was assigned to the vampire the King Cyrus Kingdom when it was time for him to be auction off. Wait! What?! Alec! She couldn't be speaking about, who I'm thinking about, could she? My shifts back to the time when I first met Alec, the slave.

*Flash Back*
He is smoking hot. He looks like he's around twenty-three or twenty-four, mid-twenties for sure, but he maybe younger, with a face of a god. His golden blond hair is somewhat similar to my rose gold shade. Maybe, it's just a few shades darker, but that's not what gains my attention. No, not at all! It's his eyes. They stop me right in my tracks! They resemble my own. I feel like I'm staring at my male version of myself in the mirror.

His unique green shades shock my soul

*Flash Back Over.*

"No, impossible!" I blurt out, holding back my sudden urge to puke.

"I told you, child, nothing is impossible," says Aurora. "Don't worry about the physical attraction you felt towards him. It's the bond! Just look at it as your soul recognizing your other half."

Omg! I think I'm about to faint.

Suddenly Aurora froze. Her eyes glowed, like a night light, I know that look. She is having another vision.

Oh, no! No not right now, she doesn't. I touch her shoulder in an attempt to snap her out of it. "Aurora what were you saying about my brother," I shake her.

"He is in danger," she says out loud. "They all are in danger! It has begun."
********
Nicklaus POV.

The other vampire's Kings, crouches down, ready to attack. Lady Gwen and Master Azazel follow their lead.

My mother, Xander, and I on the other hand remain cool. She is wearing a crown. A crown that belongs to the future Queen...

My mother and her fuckery.

"Why are you here? Matter of fact, how did you make it past our defenses without being detected?" I question her and mind link with my guards at the same time. If they slipped through, anyone can.

"I've lived in this Palace way before you were born, Nicklaus and so have your father. Take heave of that," she responds, walking all the way into the tent and taking a seat like she owns the place. She has no fear. She believes that I would never harm her because she is my mother.

I hate to be the bearer of bad news but she is wrong. She is now my enemy, and you know what they say once you cross that line you need to stay there.

"It's nice to see you too, Honey dumplings," says Lady Gwen, flashing that god awful plastic smile. She looks as lovely as ever, with platinum waves hanging freely down her back. She's wearing all silver armor and her cloak and lips match one another. They are the shade of crimson red blood.

I give it to her the woman is beautiful, but her mind will be a ghost.

I ignore the bitch. My eyes lock on Master Azazel instead. I mean, my head over to one side, assessing the dick-less brute. He shall finally meet his maker today. Out the corner, of my eyes, I notice that Marcellus, Cornelius, and Xander all have their eyes on him.

Yup, he is as good as dead.

"Nicklaus," says my mother, regaining my attention.

"Yes, mother dearest," The disgust in my voice doesn't go unnoticed. She smirks and then places her attention on the other Vampire Kings. She looks all of them up and down, challenging them all, only to place her attention back onto me. "Leave us," she orders after she finishes her horrible attempt of intimidation.

As expected, no one moves.

"Who the fuck do you think you are," I spit through clenched teeth.

"I am your mother," she spits back. "That's the only reason you're still alive. You should be thanking me." She says, as her eyes lock with Xander. "The both of you should be thanking me."

The fucking audacity of this woman... "Thanking you for what," Xander is the one to speak. "The only thing you ever did was give us birth. Other than that your minds well have been considered dead."

Within a second, she is in front of him. "You were never supposed to exist, so yes my boy. That's exactly what you should be thanking me for. You ungrateful piece of shit..."

Xander's eyes flash bright red. "That's rich coming from a whore. Why are you here, mother?" He taunts, "We all know that the war field is not the best setting for you. You're so much safer inside of Apollyon bed, patiently waiting to slob his dick down."

She raises her hand, "How dare you? You weak piece of sh..."

In a blink of an eye, I'm in front of them both. "Enough," I snap before her hand collided with his face. This shit is pointless. Who the fuck has a family feud before the war? Leave us," I order everyone.

"She's trying to distract us," I mind link with Xander. His eyes spit fire and his chest heaves up and down. My mother on the other end is smiling from ear to ear. She just loves to get under his skin. "Brother, get ready. They will be attacking at any moment," I continue to speak inside of his head.

Without another word, Xander and the other Kings disappear.

"What do you want, mother." I spit the moment they leave the room. Master Azazel and Lady Gwen are also still present, obviously too afraid to move. They should be.

"I came to warn you, Nicklaus."

Ha! Ha! Ha! She can't be serious. "What a fine time to warn somebody," I spit, walking to the table and taking a swig of whiskey. Fuck, that's good!

"Nicklaus, I'm serious. You still have time to put an end to this foolishness," she pleads. "The council doesn't want this. Your sister doesn't want this and your father doesn't want this."

"Right," I sarcastically state. "But yet all of them are currently marching down not only with an army and father's personal guard," I spit. My blood is boiling, "You fools also teamed up with the Lycans, just to take me down. From the looks of things, mother dearest. All of you certainly want to die," I hiss.

"There will be no bloodshed, my sweet boy." Yup, it's official. My mother is fucking deranged. "Not if you surrender, and accept your father's proposal."

I know my head back and laughter explodes from out of my chest. "I'll never surrender to anyone, mother. You know that!"

"Please, Honey Dumpling's," the ghost decides to speak. God of the fucking blood! Her voice has never been so fucking annoying. "Please, just hear us out."

"Did I grant you with permission to speak?" I turn to face Lady Gwen. My voice is so cool, she shivers in response, and Master Azazel steps in front of her as if he could protect the whore. The fool couldn't even protect himself.

"How cute," I smirk like a maniac. "How about the two of you go fuck yourselves? Oh, right Azazel you can't."

He growls and takes a step forward. I burst out laughing. "You don't have the balls," I spit. "Literally,"

"Nicklaus," my mother raises that annoying voice of hers. "You need to listen to me and listen to me clearly."You will stop this foolishness," she demands. "You will surrender!" she spit. You will give the Lycan prince the mutt that Cyrus stole from him," she tells. You will denounce the fraudulent claim of that Chosen whore being your Queen," she lies.

Then, she turns to face Lady Gwen taking the crown off her head in the process. "And you will claim this True Born as your Queen," she says, placing my beloved future crown on top of Lady Gwen's head.

My monster releases a loud roar, the nerve of this woman.

My chest burns into fury and red hues dim my eyes. My monster has heard enough of this. He is ready to go to war. He wants to end every last one of them, right now. I lower my eyes for a brief second.

"Calm down, Honey Dumplings. Your father's proposal is a good one. We shall rule together and all shall be forgiven."

"Is that right," my monster question's, drawing the plastic bitch in just so I can snatch my beloved crown off her head.

The dummy actually draws closer, while nodding her head in approval. Then, she has the nerve to wrap her arms around me, and the urge to rip them out of her socket courses throw my veins. My eyes remain locked on the crown. Claire's crown.

"Gwen," my mother warms. The fool doesn't listen. She continues, "So what do you say, Honey Dumplings? You know like I know that I'm more than capable of making you happy. I am meant for you, not her." She continues, with a coy smile.

The jealous she holds for my beloved is buried skin deep.

"The Chosen whore shall be publicly executed, of course. That's also non-negotiable."

That did it. Without warning, my hand slams through her chest, pushing past her rib cage into the grab onto her unbeaten heart. "Gwen," my mother calls out, a little too late. Gwen's eyes are wide with fear, and within a second they are void of life. I pull her heart from out of her chest, securing my beloved crown of course, and then throw her lifeless body down to the ground.

My monster is pleased! Fuck that felt good!

"Fuck your proposal," He spits.

As soon as the words leave my mouth, the tent explodes, from an unexpected explosion.

<🌑>
Awake Update. Please don't forget to hit that golden star ⭐️ comment and follow.
Q: Do you miss Lady Gwen?

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

873 14 49
" I scrub and scrub trying to make it go away. I'd happily go back to walking around internally dead than whatever this is. Watching the crimson sub...
913 88 41
When an average high school student, Silver, meets a mysterious, mercurial guy and joins a coven of witches, she is soon sucked into a fight between...
14.1K 1.3K 91
||Book 1 of the Diamond Series|| The world had fallen into chaos a long time ago. Creatures came and enslaved the human race: Vampires, Lycans/Werewo...
44.9K 2K 84
As Lycan's were hunted and killed off a thousand years ago, now humans, and werewolves shall learn what a true Lycan is. All things made a new, now i...