Long Story Short, The Condom...

By prinses1010

There's a story behind every person. There's a reason why they're the way they are. They aren't just like tha... More

Kicked Out ✔️
Baby Daddy ✔️
First Day Back ✔️
The Names Adams, Everly Adams ✔️
It Smells A Lot Like Your Ego ✔️
Some Deep Shit ✔️
My Story ( Part 1) ✔️
My Story ( Part 2) ✔️
We Are Just Friends ✔️
He's A Bad Guy ✔️
Obsession ✔️
Snakes And Football Games ✔️
I'm Done ✔️
I'm Loving It ✔️
Burn ✔️
Ride Or Die ✔️
Ireland ✔️
What A Bitch ✔️
Little Kingdom ✔️
Baby Kicks And Back Pains ✔️
Another Letter ✔️
It's Go Time ✔️
Blake ✔️
Cheesecake ✔️
Ex-girlfriend ✔️
Wounds ✔️
Hideouts ✔️
The Snake's Leader Must Fall ✔️
Fat-Ass ✔️
Door Knocks ✔️
Brownie Please ✔️
Drunk Talk Is Real Talk ✔️
Steve ✔️
So This Is How I Die ✔️
Babyshower ✔️
Unexpected ✔️
Labor (Part 1) ✔️
Labor (Part 2) ✔️
Labor (Part 3) ✔️
She's Mine ✔️
Home ✔️
Leila ✔️
What The Hell Did I Get Myself Into? ✔️
Pool House ✔️
Xavier ✔️
Plot Twist ✔️
Nightmares ✔️
Mama Bear ✔️
Cake ✔️
Selfies ✔️
Morning Run ✔️
Never Alone ✔️
Name Reveals And Surprise Visitors ✔️
What Do We Do Now? ✔️
Crying Babies And Car Rides ✔️
Mommy Dearest ✔️
Confessions ✔️
Cold Hearted ✔️
My Names Jeff ✔️
Mission Impossible ✔️
The Silent Attack ✔️
It's Your Choice ✔️
His Decision (Last Chapter) ✔️
Epilogue
Thank You!
NEW BOOK!!!!
Bonus Chapter : Wedding Scene

Sleeping Pills And Chocolate Bars ✔️

76.1K 3.5K 770
By prinses1010

Everly's Pov

What is up with people trying to kill me?

Why can't they just go hate on my Instagram instead of going for the kill?

This generation is getting weirder by the day. I'm ashamed to be part of it.

I turn around to face Stella. She looks stunning as always but there isn't even a hint of emotion on her face. She did just kill a girl. How can she not have any emotional reaction to that what so ever?

" Are you okay?" Liam rushes over to me, panic written all over his face.

" Well I am kind of hungry now." I shrug.

Liam only rolls his eyes.

" She's fine" he says to the others.

His eyes start searching for any bruise marks on my skin. A sight of relief washes over his face when he doesn't notice anything out of the usual.

He grabs me by the shoulders and pushes me to his chest. With my ear placed against his rock hard chest, I lean in to listen to the soothing sound of his heart beating.

" I'm so sorry." he whispers.

I don't react. I'm not upset with him. It isn't his fault that I nearly died, again. I'm upset with myself. How could I let this happen again? It's not only my life that's on the line, it's another person's as well.

I move away from Liam's embrace and fold my arms around my belly. I  take a quick glance at it and take my seat again.

Chase and Lucas are busy cleaning up the mess from the, now dead, flight attendant. Stella is still torturing the butler for some answers and in all of this chaos, the jet is still flying.

I guess the pilot is used to this kind of situations by now. I don't think I'll ever get used to this madness. Killing people, almost getting killed, seeing people kill people. It's too much.

" Breath Everly." I hear Chase say as he comes to take the seat next to me. He has a light bruise on his neck, probably from where the butler tried to strangle him.

" Only six more hours to go. You can do it. Here take this." Chase hands me two identical pills.

" Are you trying to drug me?" I ask concerned.

He chuckles.

" Relax Everly. I gave these to my sister when she was expecting and nothing went wrong with her or her baby. If I wanted to drug you I would've done it a long time ago." he explains.

" Such reassuring words. " I breath out taking the two pills. Gobbling it down with water I thank Chase for his help and he's off to who knows where.

" Uhm Everly... " I hear someone whisper just as I start to drift away. My nerves has started to settle by now and whoever is trying to snap me back to reality will have hell to pay.

" Not now. Hush child hush. " Woa, I guess these sleeping pills are really starting to work.

" We have a problem." another voice responds.

I slowly open my one eye to face four, terrified, teenage boys.

Liam is holding a baseball bat, hell knows where he got that. Lucas is holding a gholf stick while Ryan is holding a unicorn shaped pillow and Chase is holding a tennis racket. What kind of stuff does this jet offer?

" No I don't want to go bowling." I whine.

" What the fuck did you give her?" I hear Liam snap.

" Two sleeping pills." Chase mutters.

" Will you guys shut up! I'm trying to sleep here." I say frustrated.

" Liam!" someone yells all of the sudden. The sound of things being thrown to the floor and breaking startles me as I quickly sit up wide eyed.

Okay now I'm awake.

The three gang members and gang leader, standing in front of me, look as if they are on the verge of crying.

" What's going on? " I whisper. My first thought was that we were being attacked again but the fact the the guys are holding varies items to 'defend' themselves and not their guns tells me otherwise.

" St-t-ella is on her p-period. " Lucas whispers.

Oh Lord.

" Stella never gets her period but when she does, all hell breaks loose." Chase continues.

Stella comes crawling in like a little baby, only little babies don't have knives with them.

Over react much.

" It was nice knowing you guys. " Liam starts to greet his friends.

You've got to be kidding me. This is what I get woken up for? Okay I admit I would also be shitting myself if Stella was upset with me. Poor Liam.

With the remaining strength I have left I get up and slowly start walking over to Stella. The boys are hiding behind me like the true heros they are. Note to my sarcasm.

" Hey honey. How you feeling?" I slowly say to Stella in a mommy voice.

" Where is the fucking chocolate Liam?!" she yells.

" I told you we don't have any chocolate Stella!" Liam yells back but it sounds more like he's crying for help.

" I want chocolate! " Stella continues to yell.

" Okay seriously you need to stop yelling. We are literally 5 feet apart. Not so difficult to hear!" I snap.

Stella's eyes avert to mine. The sight of her eyes sends a shiver down my spine.

" What did you just say to me? " she snaps. Do all women go crazy when they are on their period? I don't. Maybe a little sensitive but nonetheless I'm pretty basic.

Stella gets up from her crawling position and starts walking over to me. Why does she look so intimidating? I'm taller than her for the love of peanuts!

" Stella calm down." I try to calm her but she keeps on walking towards me.

It takes me a few seconds to realize that I have a chocolate bar in my purse. Just in case my sugar level decided to go downhill.

" Hey...You want chocolate?" I start backing away.

Stella comes to a halt. She nods her head like an excited child.

" I have chocolate but you need to promise to sit down okay. And no more threatening everyone's lives." I slowly say as I grab the chocolate bar from my purse.

Stella looks all excited when she sees the chocolate bar in my hand. She reaches out for it but I pull it away.

" The knife Stella. " I say and extend my hand to take the knife. Stella rolls her eyes and hands me the knife. I hand her the chocolate and she immediately starts ripping the wrapping apart.

May you rest in peace dear chocolate bar.

I turn around to the guys still standing with their 'weapons'.

" If you'll excuse me. I have a nap waiting for me."

They don't try to argue with me as I take my seat. This nap is way over due and I'm not wasting one more second of it.

_______________________________________

A/N!!!! (29/07/2021)

NO HATE on periods but us women do tend to lose our sanity when red riding hood comes to visit.

Did I over exaggerate? Probably. Guys this is Wattpad. Calm down. Lol.

You still love me ;)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

153K 4.5K 37
She's the one who timidly hides alone in the back of the library, her nose buried in countless books. He's the one who's surrounded by heaps of fello...
32.8K 2K 39
Two personalities from different worlds. Can the troubled pasts that brought them to the same place bring them LOVE? Can love endure their troubled p...
133K 3.7K 97
************ I opened my locker but realized something was wrong the minute I looked inside it. Something like paint splashed in my face and on my c...
3.1M 78.6K 59
She looks up at me, taking a step forward and smiling slightly, "How can I ever get hurt when I have you here to protect me?" "But you could have got...