A hitmans girlfriend || Mafia...

By foxgirl7895

|COMPLETED| It all started by accidentally bumping into this guy~ He had a weird name, Yellow, to be precies... More

Gangsta {Chapter 1}
Names? {Chapter 2}
Call me Yoongi {Chapter 3}
Bored {Chapter 4}
Little sister {Chapter 5}
Beach {Chapter 6}
Dizzy {Chapter 7}
Two sinks {Chapter 8}
Busan {Chapter 9}
Not a sign of tension {Chapter 10}
Forgot to tell you {Chapter 11}
For her? {Chapter 12}
Crazy {Chapter 13}
Paralyzed {Chapter 14}
Nightmare {Chapter 15}
Tipsy {Chaptor 16}
Free day {Chapter 17}
Want her {Chapter 18}
Woman at the bal {Chapter 19}
Problem {Chapter 20}
Finally being honest {Chapter 21}
Why did you ask me? {Chapter 22}
Madness {Chapter 23}
Can you see now {Chapter 24}
Need each other {Chapter 25}
Soon {Chapter 26}
Idiot {Chapter 27}
In the system {Chapter 28}
OMG
Japanese {Chapter 29}
A lot of cash {Chapter 30}
White warehouse {Chapter 31}
Be there at 10 thirty {Chapter 32}
Smirker {Chapter 33}
1000!!😱😊😭
The both of us {Chapter 34}
She needs to duck under {Chapter 35}
Gummy smile {Chapter 36}
Suit store {Chapter 37}
Milky {Chapter 38}
Family activities {Chapter 39}
Think about it {Chapter 40}
I would kill to meet him {Chapter 41}
Beautiful scars {Chapter 42}
Cloud 9 {Chapter 43}
Warm words {Chapter 44}
5 thousand reads!❤️😭❤️
No way around {Chapter 45}
Flight {Chapter 46}
Home is where the heart is in {Chapter 47}
Fond {Chapter 48}
We are not one and the same {Chapter 49}
OMFGGGG 10K
Dream or reality? {Chapter 50}
Leader {Chapter 51}
Thank for another 1000
What is he getting at? {Chapter 52}
Me, you and her. {Chapter 53}
Do you remember? {Chapter 54}
Death is alway close in this life {Chapter 55}
The plan {Chapter 56}
Safety {Chapter 57}
Familiar voice {Chapter 58}
The point where it changed {Chapter 59}
Gathering {Chapter 60}
Girlie {Chapter 61}
25K!!!!!!!
Fucker {Chapter 62}
Tomorrow {Chapter 63}
Evil and dead {Chapter 64}
Get out {Chapter 65}
No {Chapter 66}
Back home {Chapter 67}
Animal {Chapter 68}
I'm not out smarted yet {Chapter 69}
50K!!????🥰🥰❤️😱🎉🤩🥳
Weird life {Chapter 70}
Pressure {Chapter 71}
Flash-bang {Chapter 72}
Loading hall {Chapter 73}
Escape {Chapter 74}
Black lace {Chapter 75}
Praised {Chapter 76}
Cherished {Chapter 77}
Real love {Chapter 78}
Glad you're here {Chapter 79}
Money, cocain and more money {Chapter 80}
Seungho {Chapter 81}
Our future {Chapter 82}
You'll remember me {Chapter 84}
Leave {Chaper 85, End Chapter}
Little sneak peek!! Thanks for 100K

Surprise {Chapter 83}

598 19 1
By foxgirl7895

F/N's POV;
Waking up around 8 in the morning I recognized the smell of Yoongi's odor. Lifting my head up a little I saw I had been using his arm as a pillow and it was damn comfortable. Hearing him snooze soundly beside me I smiled and snuggled back in.

8 is too early.

Falling back asleep I was awoken by a knock on the door.

Feeling Yoongi stretch his arm underneath me I sat up and rubbed my eyes sleepy as Yoongi sighed and threw his feet out of the bed to the side. I pulled my hair back. Looking over at me he looked if I was dressed probably.

Opening the door without saying a word I saw Namjoon stand against the doorframe. 'Morning.' He greeted smiling at me and grinning at Yoongi, he didn't see tho because he turned to the closet.

Slouching his bare feet over the ground his baggy pajama pants brushed his ankles. Roughly he ran his hand through his hair. His naked upper body made me stare a little as Namjoon just watched. His toned abs made me glued to him.

Disappearing into the walk-in closer he came back in, laying my clothes on the bed that I had laid out the day before. He had already put his pants on, his belt already buckled up. Pulling the shit over his head he finally turned to Namjoon. 'What do you want, Namjoon?' His deep raspy voice made a shiver run down my spine.

Namjoon chuckles and pushes himself away from the doorframe into the room.

Yawning I stretched looking at the two.

'Nothing much. Just wanted to come check if you were up before I leave for some errands.' Smiling at Yoongi.

Yoongi let his lips slightly part as he thought.

'Can you run by the bakery? I would love to have a croissant and I think the others would enjoy a nice breakfast too.' Cutely he looked with puffy eyes. His pale skin reflecting against his black jeans and beige colored t-shirt.

As he slipped a gray beanie over his hair he looked even cuter. Flopping onto the side of the bed he was facing Namjoon.

'Sure thing. I'm dropping by at the warehouse and then I'll head to the bakery-'

'Can we have Jin make eggs?' Jimin peeks his head into the doorframe. Namjoon turned around and chuckles with a kind smile. 'I think he would do that.' Smiling at them I nodded. 'I'll make some juice.' Their eyes sparkled as they heard my sweet voice.

'I'll help you.' Jimin offered making me smile. 'Now let's let you two get ready. See you soon.'

As they left I fell back onto the bed and closed my eyes stretching my arms out. Feeling the bed bend in I couldn't hide the smirk on my lips as Yoongi kissed them tenderly. 'Good morning love, I love you.'

As the evening reached I was chilling with Taehyung and Jungkook. After a little Jungkook was called in by Namjoon to come and help him.

Tae and I were just playing some overwatch as all of a sudden he rage quits. Staring at the young boy surprised I leaved.

'Taehyungie what's wrong?' Frustrated he ruffled his hair. 'He kept on targeting me.' He said angrily. 'I could see... but we were winning with our team tho!' Grunting he sat down beside me in frustration staring blankly with a motionless expression at the loading screen.

Laying my head against his shoulder I sighed. 'Okay.' His personality and temper could be so bratty I just didn't wanna go into it. Feeling him wrap an arm around my middle my eyes widened as he pulled me closer, almost into his lap.

'Sorry I just needed a hug.' Frowning I sat up and looked at him. Hugging him properly I pulled my legs onto the couch.

'Noona?' 'Taehyung?' I giggled. 'Can I ask a serious question, maybe a little private?~'

Pushing myself up on my arm of his shoulder I frowned and looked at him. 'Not a perverted one right?' I pointed my finger at him still frowning.

'No of course not!' He chuckled.

As I sat back I nodded. 'Okay shoot.'

Turning to me a little he sighed slightly.

'Isn't it hard... I mean dating a mafia lord, a hitman? He lives a dangerous life~'

Slowly I let out my breath and answered.

'No. It's not hard~ I love him. Even tho he is a wanted man and he can die every day because of it I love him. Of course it's difficult because almost every night he is out because he's a well-known hitman- But I settled into it, I accepted the consequences long ago. I have more difficulties with his position as a mob leader than with him being a hitman in the after hours.' Smiling at him he nodded as a little broken smile slipped onto his lips.

'I respect that.' The corners of his lips peered up more. He was cute when he smiled.

Slowly tugging on his ear I grinned. 'You'll find a girl one day, I'm sure of it! I mean you are handsome and you are a great listener.' Winking at him jokingly he thanked me and chuckled.

Hoseok and BF/N walked in shortly after. They sat with us and we chatted as usual.

They all went back to work today so they seemed worn out. I already did my work in the morning after Yoongi left early. I searched through Yeon's server to see if it was still active but it wasn't so I was almost a hundred percent ready to assume he was dead but his workers are still active. I reported it to Jin first and then the others.

As Yoongi, Namjoon and Jungkook walked in I wondered where Jimin was. They all seemed, dirty? No- Bloody!

'What happened?' Yoongi ketches his breath and looked straight into my eyes. 'He's dead.'

My eyes winded. "JIMIN!"

'Who?' Hoseok asked rather chill. 'The guy who shot our men.' Feeling my stress being released I breathe again.

'Ruined my suite too.' He wiped his dark blue dress shirt and looked at his now slightly stained red hands. I stood up and walked into the kitchen. Making a few towels wet I gave each of them a towel. Rubbing the blood of Yoongi's face he looked into my eyes.

'You seem stressed?' He whispered to me as his eyes soften. 'I was thinking where Jimin was.' Slightly dropping his eyes down he answered. 'He isn't back yet?' As he frowned and looked back up I sucked in my underlip and shacked my head no.

Right then the door opens with Jimin stumbling in. His clothes had tears in them and wholes. All looking as he walked in he almost fell onto his knees.

He smiled wide. 'They know we're back!' Exhausted he dropped onto one of the chairs.

'My leather~' Yoongi looked at the chair.

Giving him a "are you kidding me!?" Stare he ignores it. 'What happened?' I asked.

'Hm well almost got shot up on the block and beat to death, that was fun.' Only now I saw his face was slightly scratched up too. bleeding a bruised up already. Giving him a towel as well he bowed.

'They cornered me on my way to the car. Shot my tiers and even tried to shoot me.' He let us see the bullet hole in his suit jacket. 'They then rammed me up against an ally corner wall and started to threaten me. I laughed and pulled out my knife, getting his eye but as he dropped me the other four where already on top of me so I couldn't do anything. I covered my face but they got me pretty bad.' As he lifted up his shirt I could already see the bruises on his ribs form.

Looking over at BF/N we walked over to him. Slightly touching it he hissed.

'I don't know if they stabbed me I couldn't feel anything anymore after they hit my stomach badly.' Looking at his legs his pans were teard but no cuts or stabs, only big bruised patches.

Smiling up at him he looked down.

'They must have been rookies. They didn't get you ones.' Yoongi said crossing his arms and leaning against the couch.

Nodding Jimin watched me look at his bruises. 'It's gonna turn black by tomorrow.' Making me glance op I agreed. 'Yeah go home and take a warm bath there is nothing more you can do, I don't think they broke anything.' 'Nah.' He responded. 'I'm glad you don't need to get stitched up.' Smiling at each other he stood up. 'Would someone be so nice to drive me home?'

'Where's your car?' Taehyung asked. 'Still in the city, remember they shot my tiers so I walked here.'

'They let you go?' Namjoon frowned surprised. Nodding at his hyung he ran his fingers through his hair to push it back. 'Yeah they thought I was unconscious, stupid teens.' Making Namjoon chuckle he stood up. 'Let's go Jimin.' He said as he was planning on bringing the boy home.

As they left the room I sighed and frowned.

'let's hope nothing follows.' BF/N says with a worried expression on her face. 'Yeah~' I said holding my chin.

'Well everyone is allowed to leave now. We meet up tomorrow morning. 7 O'clock on the dot.' Nodding they all stood up and left.

Turning to me he took my hands. 'I have a little surprise visit for you so would you do me a favor and go make yourself even prettier than you already are?' Planting a few kisses on my neck I slide my hands their way up his back.

'Of course, a surprise hu?' I smirked as he looked back at me. 'Go change.' He kissed me deeply making me lean into him even more.

Walking down the stairs all dressed up and pretty I see Yoongi walk in from the living room, smiling at me and walking to the front door.

Smiling back I watched him walk to it and laying his hand on the nob.

'Here's your surprise babe.'

As he opened it I saw my sweet brother and father walking in with a smile from ear to ear.

Running down the rest of the stairs I crashed into there arms tears almost running down my eyes.

'My little girl.' My dad brushed my hair as we pulled back.

'Is this the surprise?' I looked over at Yoongi who was looking at the sight from the side, smiling. 'Yes.' As he walked closer he laid his hand on my back.

Looking at the three most important men in my life I smiled wider. 'Thank you.' Pecking his lips he gestured us over to the dining room.

All sitting down the maid already came in with the starter.

I was sitting beside Yoongi with my father in front of me.

'So how has the vacation been?' He asked us. 'It was super relaxing! I was glad we had the chance to go out for a little.' He nodded. 'Did you visit anything?' Seungho asked looking up from his plate.

'Yeah, a couple of monuments~' Yoongi answer with a stuffed face making me giggle.

The dinner was peaceful and Yoongi and my father seemed to have buried the hatchet.

As we finished we left the table and went over to the living room to get a drink. Sitting with Yoongi on the couch I couldn't stop smiling. They all made me so happy...

But my thoughts were captured as Yoongi took my hand and they nodded at each other. "What's this?"

'Honey we need to tell you something.' His voice became worried as he looked at my brother.

Looking at Yoongi who tried to face me the door was almost broken down.

The guys all came fallen in. Guns in their hands.

We all looked over. 'They are coming! Get the fucking back now.' Looking at Yoongi who was still looking at them coming in he bit his lip. I looked over at my dad and brother. Their eyes were wide open.

Standing up we followed to the back but when we wanted to open it a man already opened it holding a gun up to us when two others following him behind. Both holding a shotgun.

As we backed up Namjoon pulled me into the middle of the group as Jungkook handed me a gun. Looking over at my brother I saw him take a gun from under his belt.

Shocked I shacked my head and looked back at the enemy.

'Walk bitches. Back to the front door!' He spat.

'Who are you working for?' Yoongi asked as we walked.

'Who the fuck do you think?' He chuckled darkly making Yoongi grid his teeth. The whole time he held my back making me feel assured nothing was gonna happen but I knew it was.

Reaching the front door they pushed a few of us into the middle of the income hall. As they were outnumbered we spread us across the room.

'You-' One of the men with a shotgun hit Yoongi in his back making him walk faster. 'In front of the stairs.' With a dark stare, he followed orders.

Giving my hand to Jungkook he took me to the right side of the stairs so I could cover underneath if fire broke out. My dad and Seungho were on the other side as Yoongi stood in front of the stairs.

Looking around I was glad BF/N wasn't here.

'Noona take another clip I think you'll need it.' He gave me a clip to fill up the gun later on. 'Thank you.' I looked at him as he nodded.

Jimin and Taehyung were standing at the living room entrance as Hoseok and Jin were closer to the front door hiding behind a dresser. Namjoon was protecting my brother and father.

The three men chuckled loudly as they spoke. 'You have a visitor.' The one with the pistol walked to the front door as the other too held there shot on Yoongi.

My heart was racing.

This was it! Yoongi was gonna die! We all were!!

As he opened the door with both hands the doors swung open revealing-

Yeon.

-
{edited}
Next week will be the last update...
I'm gonna update the last two chapters on the same day. One like usual around 7-8 am, and the second one around 7-9 pm. (All Belgium time.)

I hope you guys will enjoy it!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.3K 502 24
you then added and turned around to look at the window you said as you got lost admiring the landscape Jimin agreed , but his eyes weren't looking...
2.6M 128K 60
Jungkook x reader Humans are below sirens just like dogs are below humans. I belonged to him. READ: Warning! This can contain mature and triggering c...
470K 18.5K 25
One day, your best friend Yoongi starts to become distant and closes himself off from you without any explanation. Will your friendship of over 10 y...
108K 2.1K 23
Who knew that when I took the back ally way home it would turn my life around. Hi my name Lee Y/N and this is the story about how I met... MIN YOONG...