After Him

By BTSexyStory

BTS, EXO, Redvelvet fan Fiction The worst part about loving is that there is no assurance you will receive it... More

Introduction
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 53
Update
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58

Chapter 52

259 34 4
By BTSexyStory

"Are you degrading my son."

The silenced that filled the room after my Mom spoke up was cut.

"Can we just eat!" My grandma slams her palm on the table, stunning us. "Fight! Every time we gather it's nothing but fighting! And fighting!" She shouts angrily before taking a deep. "No more talking." She warned as she Stares at everyone's eyes.

Awkwardly, we all kept quiet and turn to the food.

Grabbing a spoon, i slowly place a chicken soup on my plate not trying to make a sound. Like I was in the movie quiet place and making a sound could kill me

Dang it, such a awful day, I'm sure Kai is regretting following and probably sees my whole family as some rude gangsta people.

Aish! That uncle of mine!

Glancing at Kai as I slowly eat, he seemed to just keep his gaze on his food while eating not looking up at all.

Sighing, I take a bite of my food but end up glancing at Kai again.

He eventually looks up... At me.

I gave him a apologetic look, feeling bad he had to stuck in such a situation.

Kai Stares at me for a while before the side of his lips move up as he gives me a heartwarming smile.

Cautiously looking around, I then smile back at him, before looking back at my food before anyone catches us, he did the same. But through the dinner, we kept glancing at each other.

"So who'll do the dishes." My mom ask as she packs up the plate on the table, I join her alongside aunt Shin hye.

"Hm, Maybe let's do it room by room." Soobin's mom, aunt Mina suggested.

"Okay, then mom room should go first." My mom adds. "Then for breakfast tomorrow girls room."

"Everyone should join okay, not just females." I whine.

"Eh! I don't want to wash!" Jimin who was on his phone, drop it to complain.

"What you don't want to wash! Didn't you eat!" I argued.

"But I hate doing dishes!" He argued back.

"And do I look like I love it!" I argued back.

"Stop it!" My mom interrupted. "Okay, boys won't do the dishes." My mom says and I immediately whine.

"Wait. Hold on! Why won't boy do the dishes!" Irene join my protest.

"Cause they'll be sweeping the whole house." My mom says.

"Ehh!" I still complain.

"I don't like sweeping either!" Jimin complained.

"Jimin shut up!" My mom snap at him, making him shriek back in fear. Then she stood straight and hold her waist.

"And what about you joy what's your problem now?" She ask and I drop the plate and stood up straight as well.

"Sweeping is only once! Dishes is three times a day!"

"Joy just stop!" My mom complained.

"But why they only sweep! They won't even sweep the whole house, cause we girls are the one who'd sweep our room anyways."

A spoon suddenly drops on the plate and I look up to see aunt shin hye, glaring at me.

"Well its going to be two rooms right! Not just us girls but the moms too! while for the boys, Its just them! And how many are they, Jimin, Bomgum and soobin! How many are us? Were seven Right."

"Okay! Fine! Fine! I lose." I raise my hand in defense.

Damn it! Lawyers...

"She always argue." My mom grumbles and continued fixing the plate.

"Eomma... But-" Jimin whines.

"Jimin!" My mom snaps at him and he immediately kept his mouth shut again.

"You forgot Kai.." Jimin shrieks.

"Him too!" My mom says and Jimin then smiles at my mom, making me roll my eyes.

Such annoying boy. Can't he see Kai is a guest! Kai is already going through so much because of this crappy family!

The taught made me look around for him, to see him fixing his stuff in the boy's room as the door was open.

"Here, I'll help." Irene also joined hands and help drop the plates in the sink. Dropping mine in the sink, I try to open the Rusty tap water, only yo have water burst out of it and splash on me.

"Ohh! What's happening!" I exclaimed, while I try my best to shut or stop the water from splashing. "Eomma!" I call out as the water gets stronger.

"Joy! You're not supposed to open that!" Aunt Shin hye immediately walks towards me, and shut it by turning the head of the tap in a weird way.

So weird.

I look at aunt Shin hye to see her glaring at me.

"You use bucket, next time don't make the same mistake." She says and walks away.

She totally hates me...

Sighing, I walk away from the sink, while trying to dry my now wet shirt.

"Now I need to change.." I whined but then Kai suddenly walks out the door in front of me. Making me brighten up, but I immediately remember I need to be cautious then looks around.

"Outside." I mutter. "Okay." I wink at him, then whistle as I look around like I don't know anything.

I pull open the door and walk out of the house, wearing my slippers then immediately rushed down the wood stairs and down into the garden and hide in the bush, waiting for Kai to come out.

After one minute had passed, I was getting annoyed as mosquitoes were biting me.

"Where is he?!" I complain as I slap the mosquitoes on my arm then scratched my arm annoyed. The same mosquito appeared near my ear, singing its ugly song.

"What's wrong with you!" I say to the mosquito as I swipe my hand around me.

Now I'm talking to insects. Awesome..

I hear the door of the house pulled open and immediately look up to see Kai coming out.

"I'm just going to get some fresh air." I hear Kai say towards the house.

"Let's talk some more soon, okay!" I hear Lia's mom voice.

What does she want.

"Ne." Kai replied then closed the door.

"Psst!" I say towards him and he immediately looked around. "Kai!" I say and raise my hand and then he found me and rush towards me.

I stood up from the bush, and grab his arm, taking us farther into the farm.

"Why?" Kai ask once we stopped walking. I pout at him apologetic.

"That was awful right.." I say.

"What was?" He ask and i slap his arm.

"Don't act like you don't know what I'm talking about."

"Ouch!" He laughs, grabbing his arm. "What?"

"My uncle! He was rude!"

"I guess.. Sorta." He replies and I glare at him.

"I guess... Sorta."  I mocked him. "He was awful you mean!" I snapped then sighed. "You probably regret following." I look up at him but he just smiles at me. "I told you not too anyways!" I smack his chest.

"Ouch!" He touches his chest then pouts at me. "I feel like you're the rudest among everyone." He says.

"What!?" I snapped.

"Your hurting me." He pouts.

"Oh." I stare at him. "Really? Oh.. Sorry, was it that hard? Where?"

"Here." He grabs my hand and place it on his chest. "My heart." He smiles cheekily and I raise my eyebrow at him.

"Here let me cure it for you." I say and punch his chest, making him laugh hard.

"Not like that." He smiles, and grab my arm, wrapping it around his neck, making me stand on my toe because of how tall he is.

I stare at him, raising both eyebrows.

"Kiss.." He pucks His lips childishly.

"Mwoyah!" I complained as I look around, then a smile slowly creeps up my lips. "Well.." I say as I'm now suddenly blushing. "If you say so.." I glance at him but his flirty smile made me look away shyly.

"Go on.." He whispers and I bite my lips as I keep staring behind him, shy to look up at him.

"Is that you Kai!?" Someone suddenly calls out and I'm suddenly thrown into the Bush.

"Ouch!" I grab my knee and look up at Kai who stares at me with wide eyes.

"I'm so sorry!" He mouthed.

"Who's there!" The person called out and I then cover my mouth. "Kai?"

"Yes?" Kai replied and there Lia shows up.

"Annyeong." She smiles, tucking a strand of her hair behind her ear.

"Annyeonghaesayo." Kai bowed.

"Oh, you don't have to be too formal." Lia giggles. "I feel were the same age. I just turned 18 anyways."

"Ah.. I'm turning 19 soon I guess." Kai replied then glance at me, who was hidden in the bunch of grass.

"Oh.. I guess your older than me." She says, and shyly moves her body back and front. "Should I call you.. Oppa then." She says and giggles.

Oppa!!? Oppa???

"Hmm, no need, were the same age anyways." Kai says as he scratches the back of his head.

"No, I want to." She giggles. "Can I?" She looks up at him with that ugly eyes of hers

I should just pluck it out.

"Uh... Yeah.. Hmm sure." Kai replied awkwardly as he rubs the back of his neck.

"Okay...- Oppa." She smiles cutely then giggles shyly. "That was embarrassing."

Ugh!! How can she be so shameless!

"Ah." Kai slowly chuckles. "Hmm, it's fine."

This is so awkward.

I need to get out of here! -With my boyfriend of course.

"I want us to be close." She smiles. "I mean it's okay if you don't want. I am sure you don't even want to be involved with this kind of famil-"

"No. No. That's not true! I want us to be close too." Kai immediately interrupts.

The conversation made me raise my eyebrow in a "are you kidding me way."

"Really?" She smiles.

"Yeah, of course!"

"Really! That's awesome!" She bounce happily. "By the way, I'm sorry about my dad, that was awful of him!" She covers her face embarrassed.

Yeah, she better be!

"No! Its fine! I'm not that offended." Kai smiles.

"Really?" She removed her Hand from her face. "Actually my dad really regrets what he did."

Yeah right!

"He actually wanted me to come find you and try to be close to you, cause he felt bad for what he did and wanted me to apologize and try to build a relationship with you. He's really not that bad."

"You've got to be kidding." I mutter.

"What?" Lia ask.

"What?" Kai ask back.

"I heard something." She replies and I immediately shut my mouth.

"I heard nothing." Kai replies and she nods.

"Oh okay. Oh by the way, tomorrow were going to farm, we always do that in the morning here, do you think you want to help me, we can help each other every morning. We could help each other and hopefully get to know each other, and forget about the past." She says.

"Yes, of course, sure." Kai nods.

"Awesome!" She grins. "Gumawo.. Oppa." She smiles then covers her face embarrassed. "I feel like I look so ugly when I say that, I mean its a normal thing to say to you but I'm always so ugly even though my classmates says I'm like.. You know the prettiest in the class."

"Hmm.. Cool." Kai nods then glances at me.

This is awkward.

Lia waves her hand around embarrassed. "But I'm ugly right?" She looks at Kai.

"Uh what?..No! No you're not!" Kai replies.

"Pst, your lying." She says.

"No, you're actually really pretty."

"Really?" She tucks a strand of her hair behind her ear.

"Hmm.. Yeah."

"Its good to know someone actually thinks I'm pretty." She smiles.

You literally just said your classmates think your the prettiest!!

Hmp! I'm disgusted! Seems like those typical people who knows and feel their pretty but post with caption like "I feel so ugly." To get compliment on the internet! Disgrace to the earth!

"Uh.. It's cold." Kai says.

"Let's go inside." Lia suggested.

"No, you go first." Kai says, glancing at me.

"Let's go together." She says.

"I'm gonna go in a while."

"I can wait, while we still talk."

She's so! Annoying! Just go!

"Hmm, I'm actually here to call.. Yes to call someone. So.. Hmm you go ahead."

"Oh, is that so? Alright then." She smiles. "I'll see you soon." She says and start heading back to the house.

After waiting for a while, I then jump up from the bush, brushing myself.

"Aish! Why does she talk so much!" I complained then glare at Kai. "Your actually really pretty.." I mock him.

"What?" He ask.

"Really?" I raise a eyebrow at him.

"I was trying to have a good impression with her."

"Why!?" I snapped.

"Cause.. She's your cousin."

"My cousin who I fukcing hate!" I sneered.

"Oh..  I Didn't know that."

"Your actually pretty." I mock him again and roll my eyes while cleaning my shirt.

Kai grabs my arm and pulls me towards him, making me look up at him and he smiles then removes the leaf on my hair.

"You're prettier."

"Pst." I say in disbelief. "You called me a pig before." I grumbled.

"Oh come on!" He throw his head back. "Are you still bringing that up!"

"Yes!" I snapped. "And forever will!"

"Okay, fine, you're a pig."

"Aish." I hiss at him.

"The prettiest pig."

"That's still a pig!" I complained.

"My pig." He smiles and I look away from him, my cheek heating up.

"Pst..So I'm your pet now.." I complained.

"And I'm your pet, your rabbit." He says and I immediately look at him.

"Really! You give yourself rabbit! How dare you! Your face doesn't justify rabbit's cuteness."

"Are you sure?" He ask then pose cutely for me.

Dang it! He's cute!

"Well I guess pigs are cute too. And I shouldn't ugly Shame them right." I glance at Kai and he nods cutely with a pout. "Okay.." I say while I keep my stare on the ground as my face heats up. "I'm your pig then."

My face is suddenly grab as Kai moves his face close to mine stunning me. "I really wanna kiss you right now."

"You shocked me. Why all of a sudden." I say stunned as my heart starts skipping beats

"Why? You don't want to kiss me?" He ask, biting his lips.

Is he.. Flirting with me?

"I mean.." My face heats up. "I want-"

"Here." He arch his head back while smiling at me cheekily. "Kiss me."

I smile back at him, and instead slap his face, which makes me burst into laughter.

"What's that for." He grabs his cheek and I grab his face as well, pulling him close as I place my lips on his.

He grabs my waist, pulling me closer as he deepens and suddenly bites my lips.

"Ouch." I say in between the kiss.

"Pay back. You violent woman." He deepens the kiss.

"Woman.hmm." I moaned. "I like that."

"I take that back. Its pig."

*Slap

"Joy!" He laughs as I walk away. "I'm sorry!"

"Shh!" I look back and hiss at him.

"Jerk!"

Vote for more update🌸

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

98.4K 2.3K 22
๐šƒ๐š‘๐šŽ๐šข ๐šœ๐šŠ๐šข ๐š’๐š'๐šœ ๐š๐šŠ๐šŸ๐š˜๐š›๐š’๐š๐š’๐šœ๐š– , ๐š—๐šŠ๐š‘ ๐š๐š‘๐šŽ๐šœ๐šŽ ๐š๐š‘๐šŽ ๐š˜๐š—๐šŽ๐šœ ๐š’ ๐š•๐š˜๐šŸ๐šŽ ๐š๐š‘๐šŽ ๐š–๐š˜๐šœ๐š .. ๊จ„
1.4M 217K 180
ใ€Š ๐–ฒ๐—๐–บ๐—๐—Ž๐—Œ: ๐–ข๐—ˆ๐—†๐—‰๐—…๐–พ๐—๐–พ๐–ฝ // ๐–พ๐–ฝ๐—‚๐—๐–พ๐–ฝ ๐—๐–พ๐—‹๐—Œ๐—‚๐—ˆ๐—‡ใ€‹ ๐–ฌ๐—’๐–บ๐—‡๐—†๐–บ๐—‹ ๐–ณ๐—‹๐–บ๐—‡๐—Œ๐—…๐–บ๐—๐—‚๐—ˆ๐—‡ ๐—ˆ๐–ฟ โ็ฉฟๆˆ็Ž›ไธฝ่‹ๆ–‡้‡Œ็š„ๅฅณ้…โž . ๐–ฎ๐—‹๐—‚๐—€๐—‚๐—‡๐—‚๐–บ๐—… ๐–บ๐—Ž...
3M 250K 54
๐™๐™ช๐™ฃ๐™š ๐™ ๐™ฎ๐™– ๐™ ๐™–๐™ง ๐™™๐™–๐™ก๐™– , ๐™ˆ๐™–๐™ง ๐™œ๐™–๐™ฎ๐™ž ๐™ข๐™–๐™ž ๐™ข๐™ž๐™ฉ ๐™œ๐™–๐™ฎ๐™ž ๐™ข๐™–๐™ž ๐™ƒ๐™ค ๐™œ๐™–๐™ฎ๐™ž ๐™ข๐™–๐™ž...... โ™ก ๐™๐™€๐™๐™„ ๐˜ฟ๐™€๐™€๐™’๐˜ผ๐™‰๐™„ โ™ก Shashwat Rajva...
188K 22.1K 73
เถฑเท”เถน เถฑเท’เทƒเท เถฏเทเท€เท”เถซเท’.....๐Ÿ’™ เถฑเท”เถนเท™เถฑเทŠ เถธเท เถฑเท’เท€เท™เถธเท’......๐Ÿ’™