The King Of All Vampire Kings...

By S0NDREENJ

Book 1 of (The Awakening Series) {#1 Supernatural} {#1 Paranormal} {#1 Lycans} {#1 Vampire Romance} {#5 Royal... More

~CopyRight~
It's been a long time coming
~Introduction~
M a i n C h a r a c t e r A e s t h e t i c s
~The King Of All Vampire Kings~
|1| ~The Awakening~
|2| ~The Chosen~
|3|~Kings~
|4|~ Kings Part 2~
~Cast & Updates~
| 5|~Sweet Escape~
|6|~ Dungeons to dreamhouse~
|7|~Pervert~
|8|~Compulsion ~
|9|~Spaghetti~
|10|~No Choice~
|11|~Dogs & Leeches~
|12|~Blanky~
|13|~A Game Of Chess~
|14|~Red-Headed She-Devil~
|15|~Judgement~
|16|~Beauty Bias~
|17|~Stockholm syndrome~
|18|~Royal Traditions Part 1~
|19| ~War Plans ~
|20| ~The Bite~
|21|~Royal Family~
|22|~WTH~
|23|~ Traits of a queen~
|24|~The Truth Will Set You Free~
|25|~A Mural of Tales ~
|26|~ Your Burning Me Alive ~
Come Stalk Me!!!
|27| ~ Mr. Meany && The little old lady~
|28| ~ Training~
~Cast & Updates Pt 2~
|29| ~ Creepy, creeper and creepicious~
|30| ~ Sick and Sadistic Piece of S**T ~
Holly S**T
|31| ~ Predator ~
|32| ~ Its getting hot && spicey~
Covers
|33| ~ French Kiss ~
|34|~ The City That Never Sleeps~
|35|~ You can't talk sense into the senseless~
|36|~Hunting The Hunter Beast~
|37|~Thrilling Kill~
|38| ~Equal Measured Attraction~
|39| ~Bond Understood~
|40| ~Fluent In The Langauge of Idioms~
|41| ~Putting Together Two && Two~
|42|~Intro into a New World~
|43|~BonFire~
|44|~Attack~
|45|~Stake Your Claim~
|46|~Claimed~
|47|~The Wilde Wolf~
|48|~The Battle of Power~
|49|~ His side ~
|50|~ Time To Taste~
|51|~Time sensitive ~
|52|~Time To Talk ~
|53|~Time To Think~
|54|~ Time to protect ~
|55|~ Time To Bathe~
|56|~Time is Ticking ~
|57|~ Alone Time ~
|58|~ The Time Of My Life~
|59|~ Now Is Not the Time ~
|60|~Its Time to Act ~
|61|~Showtime~
|62|~Timeless Night ~
|63|~Just My Luck ~
|64|~Friend or Foe~
|65|~ An Angry King~
|66|~ A Drunk Mind Speaks a Sober Tongue~
|67|~Cyprus Island Palace~
|68| ~ Say Thank You Princess B**ch ~
|69| ~You are the one~
|70| ~I'll never kiss and tell~
|71|~Then and Now~
|72|~Royal Traditions Part 2~
|73|~Pledge Of Allegiance ~
|74|~The Storm~
|75|~ The Pleasured Filled Passionate && Desired Night~
|76|~The Highly Favored~
|77|~The Chosen One~
|78|~The Witch~
|80|~The Premonition~
|81|~The Timeline of Events~
|82|~ The Position Of The Moon~
|83| ~ The Warning~
|84| ~The Queen Has Awakened~
|85| ~Bow Down B**ches~
The End of Book One
~What's Done is Done~
|The Luna|~ Bonus Chapter~
|The Cold Hearted King|~ Bonus Chapter~
|Book 2| Captured By A Ruthless Vampire King
Cover Artist Alert
|We're coming Pt 1 |~ Exclusive Bonus Chapter~
|We're coming Pt 2 |~ Exclusive Bonus Chapter~
|The Calm Before The Storm |
|The Calm After The Storm |

|79|~The Untold Story ~

39.4K 2K 123
By S0NDREENJ

Unedited.
Claire POV.

Cessabit, Electus," (Calm the Chosen One.) She says to me in a language that I can now somehow understand. "I am not here to hurt you. I only came to help, guild, and warn you." A bright electric, emerald green light, glows through her eyes, and enters into my soul.

I gasp, "The pendants belongs to you,"

"No. My dear," she tells me, removing her hand from off my shoulder. "The emerald belongs to you. To your bloodline, my magic is just the primary source."

********
"I don't understand."

"In time you shall," Aurora replies while walking towards the table. "Now sit we've got much to discuss in such little time.

My feet follow her command and I grind my teeth in frustrations. This brings back old memories. The bad memories of when Nicklaus use to compel my surface.

"You don't like to be controlled." She reads my mind out loud, doing another thing that I absolutely hate.

"I don't like you or any other person invading my privacy either, "I snap, taking a seat beside her. Once, again I've got no control over my own body.

She flashes a dazzling smile. Geez, Louise! She is so beautiful.

"Thank you, Claire. However, if you don't like something, change it. If anyone has the power to defeat all odd it's you."

"What is that supposed to mean."

"Exactly what it sounds like you have the power to defeat all odds."

UH HUH.... I stare at her blankly.

"Love is a force as powerful and as strange as the power of the emerald, my dear." She horribly attempt to further elaborate. I still don't get it and my head starts to spin. Ah yai yai! The riddles! The mind games! The impossible puzzles!

All of it is draining my cat. She is just like Xander.

"I'm nothing like the cold hearted King," she tells me, obviously reading my mind again.

"No you're not," I snap, "because he understands how to honor one's wishes."

"Oh, really?!" She asks, lifting her eyebrow. Then, flashes another dazzling smile. She is so beautiful.

What is she? Her smile brightens, of course she is reading my mind, but this time she decides not to speak on it. Smart woman.....

"Give me your hand, my dear," she directs. Her cat like eyes enters into my soul. This time my hand doesn't follow her instructions. In fact, I've got complete control over my body once again. True to my natural I do what I do best.

Defy! "I'm not giving you shit into you wake Xander up. I don't trust you," I lie.

I do trust her. I don't know why, but I do. It's something safe about her presence and aura, calming actually. I feel connected to this strange woman in every way.

She continues to stare into my eyes for a long while. The silence between us is strangely comforting. I don't understand it at all I'm trying my hardest to figure it out. Figure her out, but I can't. No matter, how hard I try. My brain is fried.

Finally, she speaks, waving her hand in his direction." Evigilare faciatis," (awaken.) The room fills with the now familiar, bright electric, emerald green light and Xander eyes pop open.

"Aurora," his penetrating, growls fills the air within a second. His eyes narrow and his posture go dangerously stiff. The next thing, I know is Xander standing right beside me. His eyes bleed 50 shades of red! Blood! Fire and Ash! I've never seen him so mad.

"What the fuck do you think you're doing," he hisses. "I swear on every child you have birth, they shall meet their makers by the nights end."

"Don't bother making useless threats, cold hearted King," she nonchalantly replies, smiling sweetly, obviously unconcerned. "Now, Claire we are running out of time. Please give me your hand."

"She's not giving you shit," Xander damn near snatch me out of the seat and then slides his arms around me protectively. "

Her cat like eyes glows electric green. "If you continue to prevent me for completing my task you shall meet your maker, for that I promise." Her voice is deadly. Her body suddenly goes stiff. Her expression turns cold. Talk about a mood shift!

"You had your chance to protect, love, and connect with her spirit. You failed! I will not allow history to repeat itself for the thousandth time."

"What the fuck are you talking about?! I've protected and loved Claire since day one. She is my brother's beloved."

"I see," she says, looking him up and down. "If you listen to my warning before this moment in time would be nonexistent. Only if you could have found it in your frozen heart to love and protect, and connect with ...."

"Don't you dare bring her into this," he snaps. Xander anger floods the room like a thunderstorm. His rage is pouring down.

"She has everything to do with this," she snaps back. "Your decisions have affected us all because of you the war of the world is to come. Now, stand down before I end you."

"I don't fear you, cold hearted bitch!" He spits through clench teeth.

"You don't have to fear me to die," she replies." The hatred that her eyes hold for him is undeniable.

"Try me bit---"

"Enough!" I bark, finally having enough. Not to mention Aurora and Xander is confusing me to no end.  What is it with these two? There fighting like children. Whelp! I'm starting to learn that all of the supernatural species fight against each other like children. Whose really older, me or them? Goodness gracious!

"You're older than them," Aurora states loud and clear."

"What," she cannot be talking to me.

"I am talking to you, and I'm answering your unspoken question," she advises, once again giving me her undivided attention. "When your spirit is placed into the equation you are older than most. I'm the fuck lost!

At least, I'm not the only one! Xander is staring at Aurora like she has grown two heads.

"What do you mean by my spirit?"

"Your spirit mingles with many spirits. That's why you were able to wield my power the very moment the pendant was placed upon your skin. The spirits within you, remembers the time they have lived long before you."

"What the fuck are you talking about," Xander asks.

She turns to face him and spits. "You are in no position to ask any questions."

"My position is first in line when the challenge concerns Claire," he spits back.

They start to bicker back and forth once again and I zone the both of them out. I rethink over her choice of words. Your spirit mingles with many spirits. What does that mean? The chosen one, how so? When your spirit is placed into the equation you are older than most.

Now, that sounds creepy. I don't understand any of it, but I know understand one thing. The power that I can somehow wield is' most certainly her power, which mean she's the only one who can explain why I can wield it.

"Show me," I finally speak up, regaining the both of their attention.

"Are you crazy?" Xander anger is now directed towards me. "You're not going anywhere near her."

"I have protected Claire long before you were born," her thick Romanian accent, is stained with offense. "I'll never harm her. You have my word. This is my final warning, stand down Xander."

"Over my dead body! Your word is useless," he growls, adding fuel to her brewing flame.

"Stand down, Xander." I tell him, while walking around him.

"Hell no!" Xander yanks my arm, preventing me from taking another step. This is the first time he's ever handled me with force.

I yank my body away from him. "I'm your Queen and I'm ordering you to stand down."

"You don't know her, Claire." He shouts. "She can't be trusted."

"Your pledged your allegiance to me. Did you not," I challenge him, staring him directly in his eyes. I can see his inner battle. He's only trying to protect me.

However, Xander knows me by now.

Once my mind is made, nothing or no one can stop me. "Never trust a witch," he says after a second passes, and then he lets go.

Aurora watches our encounter in silence. Her expression is emotionless but there is a hidden emotion buried within her sight. Pride, if I'm not mistaken.

Finally, I make my way over to her and she patiently waits from me to take her hand.

"Open, your mind," she directs the moment I reach her. Instantly, I drop down my mental barrier and follow her command.

A thick cloud of emerald smoke enters into my mind, as the feeling of the power within her touches my skin. Runs thru my blood and consume my mind whole.
********
Third person POV.

Far away, long ago there was once a girl.

To say she was beautiful was truly an understatement. She was heavenly divine. She had long, luscious, and full dark hair with electrifying green eyes. Her lashes were also full, thick and heavy. They fanned her angelic face. Her name was Jazlyn.

She lived with father, sister, and mother in the village spread out across a bright green valley, with many huts settled upon a collection of steep hills.

The climate there was moist and wet, thick enough to taste. The massive valley was full of dark green trees. The Mountains surrounding the village was so high they fade into the clear blue, thick clouds, and sun kissed moist sky. There was also a dark river that poured through the valley flowing all the way out to the blackest sea.

Jazlyn wasn't like the other villager girls. She was a little rebel. Defiant and extremely brave, but she also possessed a heart of gold.

She was the type of person who defended the weak and befriended the sick. She was also the type of girl that her parents would have to tell her to do the opposite of what they actually wanted done. However, she excelled in whatever she strives to achieved, which made her their favorite.

They referred to her as their diamond in the rough.

One day, the village children were playing a game of ostrakinda. Jazlyn was the only child given the black stone, indicating that she was the only child on team night. The other children figured the best way to beat her was by teaming up against her. Determined to win, she hid in the bushes at a hut on the Far East side of the village.

At that hut lived a girl. She was a super natural beauty, pinked-cheeked, enchanting faced, raven hair girl with radiant green eyes. Even with her beauty all of the villagers stayed away from her.

They believed she was cursed. In that day, and time it was unusual for a girl to live alone. Jazlyn knew that none of the children were brave enough to search for her there.

Two seconds, after hiding Jazlyn heard a high pitched scream. Jazlyn wasn't the type of person to run away from trouble. No! She ran directly towards it and that's exactly what she did. She entered the strange girls' hut, not fearing whatever lied ahead.

She didn't expect to find the girl passed out on the floor, minutes away from death with a dagger plunged into her heart.

Without thinking, Jazlyn rushed to her side.

It was against her nature to walk way.

Due to having a healer as a mother Jazlyn knew what to do instantly but the odds were stacked against her. She knew if the girl was going to survive she would have to move fast. That's exactly what she did.

Jazlyn located a cloth to stop the bleeding and quickly searched the hut to locate herbs, in hopes of sterilizing the wound. Once, found Jazlyn had a couple of more minutes to boil some water, remove the dagger, and bandaged the wound.

Somehow! Someway! She defeated the odds.

Once, the girl was stable Jazlyn struggled to carry the girl to her hut and begged her mother to nurse her back to good health without her father's permission. He would never allow it.

Her mother was skeptical but she couldn't' allow the girl to just die. She agreed to help the girl only if Jazlyn agreed to care for her when her mother could not.

For months, Jazlyn watched over the girl, feed her, bathe her, and shortly after befriended her.

She learned that the strange girl's name was Aurora and that the girl had no idea who or where she came from. She learned the girl had freighting nightmares of many faces that she has never encountered and that strange thing always happened around her that Aurora could never explain.

From that day, forward the girls became tighter than bark on a tree. Many memories of the lives they once lived flashed at great speed. They did everything together and shared a sisterhood type of bond. Both of them grew to be a phenomenal woman.

<🌑>
Early Awake Update. Please don't forget to hit that golden star ⭐️ comment and follow.

Jazlyn below 🔽
Q: What are your thoughts?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

593 197 14
Lycan's were the first beasts created by the moon goddess to protect gods creation; the humans, from Lucifer's creation; the Vampires. Once the dark...
291 3 1
I live in a world where I am nameless. I live in a world where I do not matter except or unless I am owned by someone. I do not have rights, freedoms...
14.1K 1.3K 91
||Book 1 of the Diamond Series|| The world had fallen into chaos a long time ago. Creatures came and enslaved the human race: Vampires, Lycans/Werewo...
7.5K 453 40
Without thinking, I inhaled sharply, causing her scent to overwhelm me. My muscles tensed, ready to spring towards the girl in front of me and sink m...