A hitmans girlfriend || Mafia...

Oleh foxgirl7895

|COMPLETED| It all started by accidentally bumping into this guy~ He had a weird name, Yellow, to be precies... Lebih Banyak

Gangsta {Chapter 1}
Names? {Chapter 2}
Call me Yoongi {Chapter 3}
Bored {Chapter 4}
Little sister {Chapter 5}
Beach {Chapter 6}
Dizzy {Chapter 7}
Two sinks {Chapter 8}
Busan {Chapter 9}
Not a sign of tension {Chapter 10}
Forgot to tell you {Chapter 11}
For her? {Chapter 12}
Crazy {Chapter 13}
Paralyzed {Chapter 14}
Nightmare {Chapter 15}
Tipsy {Chaptor 16}
Free day {Chapter 17}
Want her {Chapter 18}
Woman at the bal {Chapter 19}
Problem {Chapter 20}
Finally being honest {Chapter 21}
Why did you ask me? {Chapter 22}
Madness {Chapter 23}
Can you see now {Chapter 24}
Need each other {Chapter 25}
Soon {Chapter 26}
Idiot {Chapter 27}
In the system {Chapter 28}
OMG
Japanese {Chapter 29}
A lot of cash {Chapter 30}
White warehouse {Chapter 31}
Be there at 10 thirty {Chapter 32}
Smirker {Chapter 33}
1000!!😱😊😭
The both of us {Chapter 34}
She needs to duck under {Chapter 35}
Gummy smile {Chapter 36}
Suit store {Chapter 37}
Milky {Chapter 38}
Family activities {Chapter 39}
Think about it {Chapter 40}
I would kill to meet him {Chapter 41}
Beautiful scars {Chapter 42}
Cloud 9 {Chapter 43}
Warm words {Chapter 44}
5 thousand reads!❤️😭❤️
No way around {Chapter 45}
Flight {Chapter 46}
Home is where the heart is in {Chapter 47}
Fond {Chapter 48}
We are not one and the same {Chapter 49}
OMFGGGG 10K
Dream or reality? {Chapter 50}
Leader {Chapter 51}
Thank for another 1000
What is he getting at? {Chapter 52}
Me, you and her. {Chapter 53}
Do you remember? {Chapter 54}
Death is alway close in this life {Chapter 55}
The plan {Chapter 56}
Safety {Chapter 57}
Familiar voice {Chapter 58}
The point where it changed {Chapter 59}
Gathering {Chapter 60}
Girlie {Chapter 61}
25K!!!!!!!
Fucker {Chapter 62}
Tomorrow {Chapter 63}
Evil and dead {Chapter 64}
Get out {Chapter 65}
No {Chapter 66}
Back home {Chapter 67}
Animal {Chapter 68}
I'm not out smarted yet {Chapter 69}
50K!!????🥰🥰❤️😱🎉🤩🥳
Weird life {Chapter 70}
Pressure {Chapter 71}
Flash-bang {Chapter 72}
Loading hall {Chapter 73}
Escape {Chapter 74}
Black lace {Chapter 75}
Praised {Chapter 76}
Cherished {Chapter 77}
Real love {Chapter 78}
Glad you're here {Chapter 79}
Money, cocain and more money {Chapter 80}
Our future {Chapter 82}
Surprise {Chapter 83}
You'll remember me {Chapter 84}
Leave {Chaper 85, End Chapter}
Little sneak peek!! Thanks for 100K

Seungho {Chapter 81}

606 20 0
Oleh foxgirl7895

6 am. We had an early start today. Looking at Yoongi still sleeping I smiled. He looked so cute. He had a habit of nibbling his lip and then letting his lips slightly part after in his sleep. It could make me faint that's how cute it is.

Slowly I turned over to already put off the alarm that was set to go off any minute now.

As I turned back I saw him glance at me. 'Hey.' I softly mumbled. Yoongi stroked my cheek and let his hand drop onto the mattress. 'I'm so tired.' He yawned.

'Wanna take a shower?' suggesting that he slightly smirked at me. Raising himself he pecked my lips with a sloppy morning kiss. 'let's go.'

'Can I get the tea please?' I asked BF/N who had set a pot of tea for the whole table.

Smiling at me she handed it over. My lips automatically formed a smile as I saw hers

'There you go!' 'Thanks.' I poured it into my cup as I saw Jungkook who was sitting next to me look. 'You want some too?' I asked him not looking over. 'Yes please.' His voice sounded raspy and tired but his sweet undertone made me soft.

Pouring some in for him too he thanked me again. 'Can we talk later with you Noona?' The youngest asked. Smiling a little I answered. 'Of course.'

As the afternoon fell I was lounging at the pool with BF/N.

I was reading a book as she was doing something on her phone. We sat in the shadows because BF/N didn't want to get tanned but we were still in our bathing suits. We had some light, not too loud music on in the back.

As Jungkook and Taehyung joined I got a glare as Tae sat down. 'Noona can you rub my back with sunscreen?' Jungkook asked as he sat on the lounger next to me. Sitting straight he gave me the tube.

Rubbing it in I looked around inside the house through the huge sliding door. 'Where is everyone anyway?' I asked the two boys.

Taehyung looked over Jungkooks shoulder to face me. 'They said something about business but I needed to tell you it was nothing serious so you shouldn't worry, ps love you. From Yoongi.' I slightly blush as I awed at it.

'Well okay then. Hm and they all went or just Yoongi and Namjoon?' I felt Jungkook shiver under my hands. I looked at him. 'Are you cold?' Looking at me he smiled. 'No sorry I was just thinking about something.' Nodding I looked back at Taehyung who answered my earlier question. 'No Jimin stayed here as well as Jin so only Hoseok, Yoongi, and Namjoon are out.' Nodding and finishing Jungkooks back I clicked my tongue.

Taehyung stood up and walked over to sit back down on my lounger. I lifted a brow at him as I was confused. 'Can you do my back too please?' slightly smirking I smirked back. 'What if I say no?' I teased him. Frowning his lip and slightly pinching his eye into a thinking hold he brought his index finger and thumb up to his chin.

'I can throw you into the pool.' leaning forward I jokingly hit his bareback. Making him giggle. 'Noonaaaa-' He whined. Laughing I gestured him to hand over the bottle he had.

As they were ready to lay in the sun I stood up and told them I was going to the bathroom.

Heading inside I walked down the hall into the restroom. I was feeling lightheaded all day. Standing back up from the toilet I raised my bottoms and flushed the toilet. Opening the door I almost lost my balance and stumbled out of the restroom into someone's arms.

Looking up a bit dizzy I see that Jimin had caught me. He looked a little bit surprised and concerned.

Looking at our position I took a hold of his neck and shoulder to pull myself up as he helped me. 'You need to be more careful noona.' Giving a small smile we both started to laugh. 'Were you planning on joining us?' Asking I looked at his outfit, he was only standing in a pair of swim shorts so he probably was. He had his T-shirt thrown over his shoulder. 'Yeah!' He gave me a cute smile as his eyes pinched closed. Giggling I saw Jin appear from behind him.

Greeting him he greeted us back. 'Would you like to join too?' I asked still giggling. 'As long as I don't have to sit in the sun I'm fine.' He chuckled and walked along with us.

'What are the plans for today actually or do we don't have any?' Sitting back down we all got comfortable.

'I just got a call and apparently, Namjoon and Hoseok wanted to go have a nice dinner and after that maybe go do something else?' hearing BF/N almost gasp I looked over. 'Yes!!' She immediately agreed.

As it got later we went back inside and got dressed properly.

Jin and I were having a conversation as the rest were still upstairs. 'Do you actually know on which date we will be flying back?' He rubs his neck. 'Hm no. Yoongi talked about leaving early because of what happened yesterday be he wasn't sure.' Humming in response Jin smiled. 'What are you thinking of Thailand by the way?'

Smiling at him I answered. 'It's really nice here and the people are friendly but I would also like to go home.' Dropping my smile he nodded and laid his hand on my shoulder.

As time moved on it was time to head out for dinner.

Yoongi, Namjoon en Hoseok where already there because they headed straight there after business.

Walking into the restaurant we where chatting. I told our reservation name to the waiter and he brought us to our table. Seeing those three men sit at our table I kindly smiled at them. I sat at the other side of Yoongi with BF/N besides me.

As everyone sat down and got their drinks we started to chat again.

'I hate to kill the vide-' Yoongi chuckles and began to talk. 'But we are leaving next Monday. We're going home.' Kinda Smiling to excited at it I thought to myself "it's about time!"

'So we thought-' He looked over at Hoseok and Namjoon. 'That we could go out tonight to party one last time before going back to Serious business.' He winked at me as he looked over at the rest who were smiling and nodding in agreement, cheering to it.

We got a few drinks in the restaurant to prepare. I choose not to drink along with Namjoon so we could drive everyone home safely.

Arriving at the nightclub we have been going to these last couple of weeks they already recognized us.

Getting in I wasn't really feeling the mood but I danced it off.

Talking to a couple of people a guy started to hit on me making Yoongi chuckle and walk over to us. He kissed my lips and told me he was getting me a drink. (without alcohol of course.) The guy in front of me looked at me with big eyes as his shoulder was pulled back. Seeing a small girl who did it appear. She slapped his face and stormed off making me laugh and get back to the guys.

Dancing with Jimin he took my hand and danced more intimate with me but in a proper manner making us both smile. Tae and Jungkook clearly getting jealous. It made me chuckle as I could clearly see Jimin was a little tipsy. He always was the first one to get tipsy.

BF/N wasn't like me in these kinda things she only danced with me like this or with Hoseok otherwise she would keep it a little distant just like normal people do. But I like to go all out with friends because I knew it didn't bother Yoongi. Knowing I'm an outgoing girl he told me as long as you keep your boundaries it's fine by me.

As Gucci linen from Blackbear and 2 Chainz came on I locked my focus on Tae because he loves his Gucci. He knew the whole song making me impressed by his skills.

Getting a little tired I got back to the lounging era we had reserved.

There was a note on the table.
I got an important call. I'll get you a drink when I'm back inside.
Love Yoongi.

Taking out my phone I started to scroll through Instagram and other social media.

Feeling a tap on my shoulder I turned around to see Yoongi with his and my drink in his hand. 'I knew you would return here before I was back.' He chuckled.

Taking my drink I thanked him as he sat next to me and threw his arm around my shoulders. 'Who called?' I asked over the music. 'Just an associate that wants to meet after we return.' Nodding I sipped on my drink.

Yoongi's POV;
Walking over to F/N and the bastard that was flirting with her I kissed her and told her I would get her a new drink as I saw she wasn't holding one anymore.

Almost reaching the bar my phone started to vibrate violently. Looking at the screen I saw FD/N appear on the screen.

Walking to the table I left a note knowing F/N wouldn't stay on the dance floor for long after I left.

"What does he want I gave him an update yesterday!?" Gridding my teeth I found my way outside to a place that was quiet.

'Hello?' I answered unfaced. 'Yoongi-' 'What do you want?' I asked as I clearly wasn't interested in this conversation already. 'It's me Seungho.' His voice sounded shaky.

'Where's your father?' My question made his breath uneasy. 'He got shot. They barged in here! Trying to take some stuff, they shot a lot of people.' 'Did you see there faces?' I asked. 'N-No there where three men I think. They just started to shoot and they hit my father's right hand too... He didn't survive it Yoongi.' Being harsh I knew I wouldn't have said the next thing.

'Why are you telling me this kid?' His voice cracked making a good and solid point in response. 'Because we are family now. R-rather you like it or not, you are dating the daughter of another gang leader.' Rubbing my temple I knew he was right.

'Tell me what happened to your dad.' I started to walk slowly. Looking around to see if no one was around.

'He is taken to the hospital but he is going to be fine he was shot in his lower side. There is no way an organ was hit, I've seen the location of the wound.' Nodding to myself I pinched the bridge of my nose. 'Keep me updated okay? But only say something when you are a hundred percent sure it's me on the other end of the line, okay.' 'Yes will do!' He answered me quickly.

'Now listen here kid.' I could hear his nervous peasing through the phone. 'Your dad wants to tell your sister. We had our own encounter with I think the same men at home yesterday. They are out for blood and a special your dads and my head.

You need to find out if it's someone you know~ if not it's someone that's out for us. Because of all this shit, we are heading home on Monday. So in 3 days, we will arrive back in Seoul. I want you there in my office alone without anyone knowing understand. My guards will be enlightened and I will get you the time later on.'

Being done rattling on he finally spoke. 'Of course mister Min! When are we gonna tell her? Yes, my father mentioned it to me indeed but he wasn't really speaking over the matter.' Thinking I answered. 'We'll call in a meeting later on.' I paused, it sounded like he had nothing to say anymore. 'And call me Yoongi.' With that, I ended the call.

Punching the wall I yelled out because I was sure nobody could hear me. 'For fuck sake!'

{edited}

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

29.9K 1.9K 13
"Just because I'm human doesn't mean that I'm happy." It almost seems impossible but I try hard. I try hard to look at the positive and try to live...
3.4K 77 10
this is a story about mainly upstead with a little family the characters will be introduced to you in the introduction! i hope youre gonna enjoy this...
452K 9.9K 8
> 7 boys, 7 chapters, 7 different stories > What if BTS were badboys? > bts x you > tons and tons of fluff, with mentions of smut here and there...
313K 17.1K 31
Everyone wants happiness and no one wants pain . But you cant have a rainbow without a little rain .